Mathway: Math Problem Solver 4+
Homework scanner & calculator, chegg, inc..
- #30 in Education
- 4.9 • 416.4K Ratings
- Offers In-App Purchases
Powered by Chegg, Mathway is your one-stop shop for homework help. Is your equation too complex to type? Save time with our snap and solve feature! Just take a photo and instantly see the solution. Our interactive calculator also allows you to select your class subject (now including physics!) to generate all the functions you need to solve that equation. Need more than an answer? Upgrade your subscription and get unlimited access to detailed equation breakdowns, helping you learn how to solve it one step at a time.
Ratings and Reviews
Once I was doing my homework I couldn’t figure it out I asked my mom to help me and I showed her and she fell asleep so I kind of started panicking Went downstairs to the table I started struggling and thinking and thinking so I went to the App Store looked and looked and looked and looked left to right for helping your homeworkIs the best I really do recommend it it is the best it will save your life and when I mean save your life I mean really save your life nobody really understands when they say that they saved their lifeThey never understand how much that person means they don’t even know how serious the persons like saying I really do recommend this app messed up in the world five star review amazing helpful save your life get it get it now get it now it’s the best app ever students allowed teacher teachers not allowed can students really need this app so don’t get mad at them if they have this app it’s the best time with them so hope you get it
All it does is give the answer
Seriously saying, this app is literally just useless unless if you know the answer to math problems and want to check your answers. Otherwise, paying wouldn’t be a consideration for me. For those who are on a tight budget, and have a strong desire to reach their future career, I’d say paying wouldn’t be worth it, especially if you are just doing a living only as a student with no career and if you do not have enough financial support. I’ve lived a long way with this app studying all day and all night and yet there is high demand for paying just to get the work shown to get the idea why a question is answered in a certain way. This is why nowadays I read reviews from various books titled for math and read books that give a full explanation of how an answer is earned. As a life lesson it’s just good to say the fact that spending is not worth it for this app since there are various places and apps to ask questions related to learning math (at least in my area). This app should be like a substitute teacher or tutor for those who are having trouble, but the fact that there is such huge fee just ruins the reason why I should install this app. Teachers ask for showing work, and yet I’m stuck, having no idea what to do to get the right answers. This also goes to understanding how an answer is caught as well.
It works but the full version hasn’t for me
I have been using this a lot this semester so I decided to pay for the monthly subscription then I could cancel the membership at the end of the semester, but it doesn’t even work. The subscription shows in my subscriptions list in my settings but I still can’t view the steps, and when I attempt to see how the problem is solved it brings me to the menu to subscribe to the paid part of the app. Honestly though, other than that. This app works pretty great, solves problems the right way and you can select the method of how you want the problem solved. You can change what kind of math you are trying to solve, and the answers are pretty spot on. The predictive text is even really good on this, it’ll help solve word problems and you kind of don’t em have to type anything in sometimes. However, the keyboard is very buggy and you can’t type very fast. It’s also kind of hard to navigate as there are like 4 different keyboard menus to choose from, I always forget where to find things and it kind of takes a while to load the text sometimes. But it does solve the problems.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear of the issues you're having - please select 'restore subscription' from the settings of your Mathway account. This should turn the steps "ON". For further assistance you can reach Mathway customer support by emailing: [email protected].
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Steps (Monthly) $9.99
- Steps (Monthly) $19.99
- Steps (Annual) $39.99
- Steps (Annual) $79.99
- Developer Website
- App Support
More By This Developer
Chegg Study - Homework Help
You Might Also Like
Cymath - Math Problem Solver
FastMath - Take Photo & Solve
MathPapa - Algebra Calculator
Math problem solver, photo
AIR MATH. Homework Helper
Symbolab: AI Math Calculator
- Factoring Calculator
- Fraction Calculator
- Simplify Calculator
- Slope and Y-Intercept Calculator
- Equation Solver
- Solve for x Calculator
- Find the Domain Calculator
- Polynomial Division Calculator
- Multiply Fractions Calculator
- Solve by Substitution Calculator
- Equation Point-Slope Calculator
- Asymptotes Calculator
- Quadratic Formula Calculator
- Sequence Calculator
- Complex Number Factoring Calculator
- Complex Number Calculator
- Complex Number Trigonometric Form Calculator
- Evaluate Radicals Calculator
- Convert to Radical Form Calculator
- Square Root Calculator
- Exponent Calculator
- Inequality Calculator
- Logarithm Calculator
- Terms ( Premium )
- DO NOT SELL MY INFO
- Mathway © 2023
Please ensure that your password is at least 8 characters and contains each of the following:
- a special character: @$#!%*?&
- Solve equations and inequalities
- Simplify expressions
- Factor polynomials
- Graph equations and inequalities
- Advanced solvers
- All solvers
- Scientific Notation
What can QuickMath do?
QuickMath will automatically answer the most common problems in algebra, equations and calculus faced by high-school and college students.
- The algebra section allows you to expand, factor or simplify virtually any expression you choose. It also has commands for splitting fractions into partial fractions, combining several fractions into one and cancelling common factors within a fraction.
- The equations section lets you solve an equation or system of equations. You can usually find the exact answer or, if necessary, a numerical answer to almost any accuracy you require.
- The inequalities section lets you solve an inequality or a system of inequalities for a single variable. You can also plot inequalities in two variables.
- The calculus section will carry out differentiation as well as definite and indefinite integration.
- The matrices section contains commands for the arithmetic manipulation of matrices.
- The graphs section contains commands for plotting equations and inequalities.
- The numbers section has a percentages command for explaining the most common types of percentage problems and a section for dealing with scientific notation.
- Pre Algebra Order of Operations Factors & Primes Fractions Long Arithmetic Decimals Exponents & Radicals Ratios & Proportions Percent Modulo Mean, Median & Mode Scientific Notation Arithmetics
- Algebra Equations Inequalities System of Equations System of Inequalities Basic Operations Algebraic Properties Partial Fractions Polynomials Rational Expressions Sequences Power Sums Interval Notation Pi (Product) Notation Induction Logical Sets Word Problems
- Pre Calculus Equations Inequalities Simultaneous Equations System of Inequalities Polynomials Rationales Complex Numbers Polar/Cartesian Functions Arithmetic & Comp. Coordinate Geometry Plane Geometry Solid Geometry Conic Sections Trigonometry
- Calculus Derivatives Derivative Applications Limits Integrals Integral Applications Integral Approximation Series ODE Multivariable Calculus Laplace Transform Taylor/Maclaurin Series Fourier Series Fourier Transform
- Functions Line Equations Functions Arithmetic & Comp. Conic Sections Transformation
- Linear Algebra Matrices Vectors
- Trigonometry Identities Proving Identities Trig Equations Trig Inequalities Evaluate Functions Simplify
- Statistics Mean Geometric Mean Quadratic Mean Average Median Mode Order Minimum Maximum Probability Mid-Range Range Standard Deviation Variance Lower Quartile Upper Quartile Interquartile Range Midhinge Standard Normal Distribution
- Physics Mechanics
- Chemistry Chemical Reactions Chemical Properties
- Finance Simple Interest Compound Interest Present Value Future Value
- Economics Point of Diminishing Return
- Conversions Radical to Exponent Exponent to Radical To Fraction To Decimal To Mixed Number To Improper Fraction Radians to Degrees Degrees to Radians Hexadecimal Scientific Notation Distance Weight Time
- Pre Algebra
- One-Step Addition
- One-Step Subtraction
- One-Step Multiplication
- One-Step Division
- One-Step Decimals
- Two-Step Integers
- Two-Step Add/Subtract
- Two-Step Multiply/Divide
- Two-Step Fractions
- Two-Step Decimals
- Multi-Step Integers
- Multi-Step with Parentheses
- Multi-Step Rational
- Multi-Step Fractions
- Multi-Step Decimals
- Solve by Factoring
- Completing the Square
- Quadratic Formula
- Rational Roots
- Equation Given Roots
- Newton Raphson
- Cramer's Rule
- Gaussian Elimination
- System of Inequalities
- Perfect Squares
- Difference of Squares
- Difference of Cubes
- Sum of Cubes
- Distributive Property
- FOIL method
- Perfect Cubes
- Binomial Expansion
- Negative Rule
- Product Rule
- Quotient Rule
- Expand Power Rule
- Fraction Exponent
- Exponent Rules
- Exponential Form
- Logarithmic Form
- Absolute Value
- Rational Number
- Powers of i
- Partial Fractions
- Is Polynomial
- Leading Coefficient
- Leading Term
- Standard Form
- Complete the Square
- Synthetic Division
- Linear Factors
- Rationalize Denominator
- Rationalize Numerator
- Identify Type
- Interval Notation
- Pi (Product) Notation
- Boolean Algebra
- Truth Table
- Mutual Exclusive
- Caretesian Product
- Age Problems
- Distance Problems
- Cost Problems
- Investment Problems
- Number Problems
- Percent Problems
- Dice Problems
- Coin Problems
- Card Problems
- Pre Calculus
- Linear Algebra
Most Used Actions
- -x+3\gt 2x+1
- (x+5)(x-5)\gt 0
- How do you solve algebraic expressions?
- To solve an algebraic expression, simplify the expression by combining like terms, isolate the variable on one side of the equation by using inverse operations. Then, solve the equation by finding the value of the variable that makes the equation true.
- What are the basics of algebra?
- The basics of algebra are the commutative, associative, and distributive laws.
- What are the 3 rules of algebra?
- The basic rules of algebra are the commutative, associative, and distributive laws.
- What is the golden rule of algebra?
- The golden rule of algebra states Do unto one side of the equation what you do to others. Meaning, whatever operation is being used on one side of equation, the same will be used on the other side too.
- What are the 5 basic laws of algebra?
- The basic laws of algebra are the Commutative Law For Addition, Commutative Law For Multiplication, Associative Law For Addition, Associative Law For Multiplication, and the Distributive Law.
- Middle School Math Solutions – Inequalities Calculator Next up in our Getting Started maths solutions series is help with another middle school algebra topic - solving... Read More
Please add a message.
Message received. Thanks for the feedback.
Universal Math Solver – Full solution, step‑by‑step!
Solve and Practice your K-14 math homework. We will solve what others can’t, guaranteed.
For Windows OS
Try for free – download
Free algebra equation solver.
CNET Download Editors’ Review: “… As an educational tool, Free Universal Algebra Equation Solver is excellent, maybe even essential. The explanations and commentaries it provides make it much more than a simple calculating engine. It can help you understand algebra, not just get past it.”
What others are saying:
Dr. Alessandra Cherubini
UMS is a great tool for middle and high school students. It works like a private tutor who answers all questions a student can ask…
I am a mathematics teacher and an author of school math study guides. I have been using the Universal Math Solver software daily for several years…
Dr. Grigory Mashevitzky
One feature that sets the UMS software apart is its ability to present step-by-step solutions for advanced school levels math problems. This makes UMS a truly unique product in the crowded field of math educational software…
Dr. Yanfeng Luo
The software package Universal Math Solver is very useful for students since it is very easy to use and provides step by step solutions of math problems…
Dr. A. C. Levin
Dear colleagues at UMS, I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude for your extraordinary work in creating the Universal Math Solver software. I use it regularly…
Dr. Mikhail Volkov
Not only UMS solves various problems in algebra and calculus but it really teaches how such problems should be solved, providing detailed and accurate step-by-step explanations…
Dr. Edmond W.H. Lee
I am truly impressed with the many types of problems and calculations UMS can handle. Explanations to solutions are very detailed and easy to follow…
Dr. Sergei Abramovich
One of the great values of the UMS is that its creators are professional mathematicians with authentic experience in advanced school mathematics…
How it works
UMS solves a homework math problem. The problem is entered by the user.
UMS solves math problem from the Internet. The problem is copied from a website.
Get to the top of your math class.
UMS solves all problems using classroom methods as teacher would
UMS provides help with math homework – solves problems that you enter
UMS is a tutor – it can create problems similar to the last solved
UMS has a collection of Algebra, Calculus and Trigonometry problems
UMS is a math coach – compare your solutions to confirm answers
UMS is user friendly – no need to read long help files, start immediately
Stop looking for your old math textbook your child deserves a private tutor.
How often have your children asked you to help them with their math homework? With UMS you will type in the problem to be solved, and receive the complete solution that you can then explain step by step to your child. You can also use UMS to check your child’s answers to make sure they are correct.
UMS offers you the services of a private math tutor at just a fraction of the cost!
Save time – generate solutions, homework assignments and tests.
UMS generates homework and test materials
What Is Covered
Algebra-Factoring Algebra-Expansion Algebra-Equations Algebra-Inequalities Algebra-Systems Matrix algebra Right Triangle Complex Numbers
Algebra-Simplification Calculus-Differentiation Calculus-Analysis of a function Calculus-Graphs Trigonometric Expressions Diagrams for statistical series Calculator with guaranteed accuracy Free Algebra Equation Solver
Free Math Help
Send us your math problem Get back solution by UMS [email protected]
Type your math problem here or email directly to [email protected]
Latest on the Math Blog
Problem of the week 01/11/2023
Try to solve the problem by yourself. Check next week for UMS solution.
Problem of the week 11/06/2022
Problem of the week 07/05/2022
Solve and Practice your math homework now!
AI Math Problem Solver
Instant step by step answers to your math homework problems. Improve your math grades today with unlimited math solutions. Try for Free
Top organizations trust our math lessons and content
5 Million Students Helped Each Year
Interactive Mathematics helps over 5 Million students each year, who use our free lessons to help get ahead in math. We've taken that expertise and paired it with AI to provide a free to try AI math problem solver and math tutoring chat platform.
Math Problems, meet Math Solutions.
We've combined a powerful mathematical computational engine with large language model artificial intelligence to create a state of the art math problem solver and AI math calculator. More accurate than ChatGPT, more powerful than a math calculator, and faster than a math tutor! Whether it's a tough word problem, algebra equation or advanced calculus, our AI math problem solver and calculator can solve it.
Math Word Problem Solver
Math calculators and online math solver apps aren't built to handle math word problems. We've fixed that! Our solver can interpret math word problems and determine what mathematical operations needs to be used to solve the problem.
Stuck on a hard math homework problem? Upload a picture of your math problem or enter it and immediately get a step-by-step solution to your math problems.
Get Math Help, 24/7
Studying for a big math test or quiz? Stuck on a difficult math homework problem in the middle of the night? Sign up and stop stressing and start improving your math grades!
AI Math Calculator + Bonuses!
We want to remove the costs getting in the way of academic success for every student! We've partnered with leading academic businesses to give you up to $1085 in exclusive discounts and free services when you sign up. You won't find these anywhere else.
SAT/ACT Prep Course
65% off on prep courses to help add 100 points to your SAT score or 4+ points to your ACT.
Get a free college admissions and financial aid counseling session provided by one of the nations premier college advising companies.
College Essay Services
Free college admissions essay course plus discounts on professional essay proof reading and editing.
Get $80+ off on new, used and electronic textbooks for sale or rent. Never over pay for textbooks again.
Resume Review Services
Get a free resume review ($100 value) and be ready for the next step after graduation and stand out from the crowd to secure the job you want.
Student Loan Counseling
Get $100 off a student loan counseling session to help you get on the path to lower monthly payments, overall savings of $100k or more and a paperwork free future.
Unlimited Math Solutions plus so much more
Do you want better math grades? Do you want to stop stressing over hard math problems? Stop waiting, sign up now and in addition to our AI Math Problem Solver, we'll include free and exclusive discounts on courses, textbooks, and academic services valued at $1085.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the math solver help me improve my grades (yes).
Now, we can't guarantee you'll get better grades, since the AI Math Solver is only half of the success equation, but the majority of students who use the application report full letter grade improvements in their grades. Most see improvements in their homework grades immediately.
How long does it take to get an answer to my math problem?
Our application is available 24/7 and will start working on a solutions immediately after you send it. The time it takes to solve each problem is dependant on the complexity of the problem. The application will post a step by step solution.
Can I really ask unlimited questions?
How is this app different from your tutoring service.
The AI Math Solver is FREE to try and powered by our proprietary mathematical computation engine and AI while our Tutoring service enables students to chat with professional (human) math tutors.
Can it answer Physics questions?
Yes, the AI has been trainined on physics concepts and problems. However if it can't answer a question, then we recommend subscribing to our Tutoring service to connect with a physics tutor.
Will it work on my phone?
Yes, the application is optimized for mobile and tablet, no need to download another app onto your phone. An internet connection is required.
Can I submit a picture of my math problem?
Yes, simply tap or click the carmera icon next to the Solve button in the application then select the image or if you're on your phone open your camera to immediately take a picture of your math problem.
The application can interpret most handwritten or typed math problems.
Is it free to use?
Yes, it's free to try! You can ask 3 questions for free before reaching the free question limit.
Which math subjects are covered?
The AI LLM has been trained on a large array of mathematical subjects including, but not limited to Basic Algebra, Advanced Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus, Advanced Calculus, Physics and much more.
Can it Solve Basic Math Problems?
Yep! The AI LLM has been trained on a large array of mathematical subjects including, but not limited to Basic Algebra, Advanced Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus, Advanced Calculus, Physics and much more.
How do I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel your subscription very easily in several ways.
1) Login, go to the Manage Account tab, then click the Cancel Plan button.
2) Click the cancel plan link in your sign up email.
3) If you can't find it or no longer have it, just send us an email at [email protected] and we'd be happy to assist you.
Can I change my subscription?
Yes you certainly can! You can change your subscription by accessing the Manage Account page within the application or using the link provided in your sign up email. If you can't find it or no longer have it, just send us an email at [email protected] or ask your tutor for assistance they will be happy to assist.
How much does it cost?
You can view the price of our subscription packages here . We're also providing freebies and exclusive deals from our large network of high quality partners. We obsess over the details to ensure you get 10x more value than the price tag!
Can it Solve Calculus Math Problems?
Can it solve geometry math problems.
P.S. We're currently working to enable in app graphing to accompany solutions.
Can it solve Trigonometric Functions?
Can it solve simple equations math problems.
Yep! The AI LLM has been trained on a large array of mathematical problems and subjects including, but not limited to Basic Algebra, Advanced Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus, Advanced Calculus, Physics and much more.
Can it solve any math problems and equations?
How do i get math solutions.
Simply upload an image of your math problem or enter it and click Solve. Our AI math problem solving calculator will provide a step by step solution to the problem with the answer.
Can it solve word problems?
Yes! Our AI math word problem solver will provide a step by step solution and answer to any word problem.
How do you find the answers to math word problems?
Step by step solutions and answers to any word problem or equations can be found in the chat window indicated in blue text bubbles.
- Skip to main content
- Skip to primary sidebar
- Skip to footer
Khan Academy Blog
Free Math Worksheets — Over 100k free practice problems on Khan Academy
Looking for free math worksheets.
You’ve found something even better!
That’s because Khan Academy has over 100,000 free practice questions. And they’re even better than traditional math worksheets – more instantaneous, more interactive, and more fun!
Just choose your grade level or topic to get access to 100% free practice questions:
Kindergarten, basic geometry, pre-algebra, algebra basics, high school geometry.
Statistics and probability
High school statistics, ap®︎/college statistics, precalculus, differential calculus, integral calculus, ap®︎/college calculus ab, ap®︎/college calculus bc, multivariable calculus, differential equations, linear algebra.
- Addition and subtraction
- Place value (tens and hundreds)
- Addition and subtraction within 20
- Addition and subtraction within 100
- Addition and subtraction within 1000
- Measurement and data
- Counting and place value
- Measurement and geometry
- Place value
- Measurement, data, and geometry
- Add and subtract within 20
- Add and subtract within 100
- Add and subtract within 1,000
- Money and time
- Intro to multiplication
- 1-digit multiplication
- Addition, subtraction, and estimation
- Intro to division
- Understand fractions
- Equivalent fractions and comparing fractions
- More with multiplication and division
- Arithmetic patterns and problem solving
- Represent and interpret data
- Multiply by 1-digit numbers
- Multiply by 2-digit numbers
- Factors, multiples and patterns
- Add and subtract fractions
- Multiply fractions
- Understand decimals
- Plane figures
- Measuring angles
- Area and perimeter
- Units of measurement
- Decimal place value
- Add decimals
- Subtract decimals
- Multi-digit multiplication and division
- Divide fractions
- Multiply decimals
- Divide decimals
- Powers of ten
- Coordinate plane
- Algebraic thinking
- Converting units of measure
- Properties of shapes
- Ratios, rates, & percentages
- Arithmetic operations
- Negative numbers
- Properties of numbers
- Variables & expressions
- Equations & inequalities introduction
- Data and statistics
- Negative numbers: addition and subtraction
- Negative numbers: multiplication and division
- Fractions, decimals, & percentages
- Rates & proportional relationships
- Expressions, equations, & inequalities
- Numbers and operations
- Solving equations with one unknown
- Linear equations and functions
- Systems of equations
- Geometric transformations
- Data and modeling
- Volume and surface area
- Pythagorean theorem
- Transformations, congruence, and similarity
- Arithmetic properties
- Factors and multiples
- Reading and interpreting data
- Negative numbers and coordinate plane
- Ratios, rates, proportions
- Equations, expressions, and inequalities
- Exponents, radicals, and scientific notation
- Algebraic expressions
- Linear equations and inequalities
- Graphing lines and slope
- Expressions with exponents
- Quadratics and polynomials
- Equations and geometry
- Algebra foundations
- Solving equations & inequalities
- Working with units
- Linear equations & graphs
- Forms of linear equations
- Inequalities (systems & graphs)
- Absolute value & piecewise functions
- Exponents & radicals
- Exponential growth & decay
- Quadratics: Multiplying & factoring
- Quadratic functions & equations
- Irrational numbers
- Performing transformations
- Transformation properties and proofs
- Right triangles & trigonometry
- Non-right triangles & trigonometry (Advanced)
- Analytic geometry
- Conic sections
- Solid geometry
- Polynomial arithmetic
- Complex numbers
- Polynomial factorization
- Polynomial division
- Polynomial graphs
- Rational exponents and radicals
- Exponential models
- Transformations of functions
- Rational functions
- Trigonometric functions
- Non-right triangles & trigonometry
- Trigonometric equations and identities
- Analyzing categorical data
- Displaying and comparing quantitative data
- Summarizing quantitative data
- Modeling data distributions
- Exploring bivariate numerical data
- Study design
- Counting, permutations, and combinations
- Random variables
- Sampling distributions
- Confidence intervals
- Significance tests (hypothesis testing)
- Two-sample inference for the difference between groups
- Inference for categorical data (chi-square tests)
- Advanced regression (inference and transforming)
- Analysis of variance (ANOVA)
- Data distributions
- Two-way tables
- Binomial probability
- Normal distributions
- Displaying and describing quantitative data
- Inference comparing two groups or populations
- Chi-square tests for categorical data
- More on regression
- Prepare for the 2020 AP®︎ Statistics Exam
- AP®︎ Statistics Standards mappings
- Composite functions
- Probability and combinatorics
- Limits and continuity
- Derivatives: definition and basic rules
- Derivatives: chain rule and other advanced topics
- Applications of derivatives
- Analyzing functions
- Parametric equations, polar coordinates, and vector-valued functions
- Applications of integrals
- Differentiation: definition and basic derivative rules
- Differentiation: composite, implicit, and inverse functions
- Contextual applications of differentiation
- Applying derivatives to analyze functions
- Integration and accumulation of change
- Applications of integration
- AP Calculus AB solved free response questions from past exams
- AP®︎ Calculus AB Standards mappings
- Infinite sequences and series
- AP Calculus BC solved exams
- AP®︎ Calculus BC Standards mappings
- Integrals review
- Integration techniques
- Thinking about multivariable functions
- Derivatives of multivariable functions
- Applications of multivariable derivatives
- Integrating multivariable functions
- Green’s, Stokes’, and the divergence theorems
- First order differential equations
- Second order linear equations
- Laplace transform
- Vectors and spaces
- Matrix transformations
- Alternate coordinate systems (bases)
Frequently Asked Questions about Khan Academy and Math Worksheets
Why is khan academy even better than traditional math worksheets.
Khan Academy’s 100,000+ free practice questions give instant feedback, don’t need to be graded, and don’t require a printer.
What do Khan Academy’s interactive math worksheets look like?
Here’s an example:
What are teachers saying about Khan Academy’s interactive math worksheets?
“My students love Khan Academy because they can immediately learn from their mistakes, unlike traditional worksheets.”
Is Khan Academy free?
Khan Academy’s practice questions are 100% free—with no ads or subscriptions.
What do Khan Academy’s interactive math worksheets cover?
Our 100,000+ practice questions cover every math topic from arithmetic to calculus, as well as ELA, Science, Social Studies, and more.
Is Khan Academy a company?
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education to anyone, anywhere.
Want to get even more out of Khan Academy?
Then be sure to check out our teacher tools . They’ll help you assign the perfect practice for each student from our full math curriculum and track your students’ progress across the year. Plus, they’re also 100% free — with no subscriptions and no ads.
The best way to learn and teach with AI is here. Ace the school year with our AI-powered guide, Khanmigo.
For learners For teachers For parents
Upload a screenshot and solve any math problem instantly with MathGPT!
Drag & drop an image file here, or click to select an image.
Microsoft Maths Solver
About this app
Supported problems, data safety.
Ratings and reviews
- Flag inappropriate
- Show review history
App support, more by microsoft corporation.