Get FREE Custom Printed Samples!
How To Start Your Own Fast Food Business In Pakistan
- April 21, 2022
Fast food is an industry that is growing at a tremendous pace in every part of the world. It promises to deliver food to customers at affordable prices with extra benefits like customer service, loyalty cards, etc.
There are many variations being introduced in fast-food chains and restaurants nowadays. However, with rising competition in terms of factors like design, atmospherics, and ambiance, Pakistan is one such country that lives up to expectations for excelling in the fast-food business. But, there are many things to understand for starting a food brand in the country. The guide below gives a detailed overview of ‘how to start fast food business in Pakistan’.
The Rapid Growth Of The Fast Food Industry In Pakistan
A Bird’s-Eye View
The fast-food industry has grown at an impressive rate in Pakistan in the past few decades. People from different parts have shown a particular preference for Pakistani cuisine due to its variety and unique taste.
However, the increase in fast food chains and Multinational Chains (MNCs) such as Pizza Hut, Burger King, Mcdonald’s, Subway, etc., have also contributed to the growth of this industry. But since these outlets are present worldwide, local competitors have made up to the level of these franchises to deliver similar food types at a much lower price.
The most popular local fast-food restaurants are found in Pakistani cities like Kolachi, Mirage, Usmania, Kababjees, Bundu Khan, etc. These provide more specific and regional taste, which gives purity to the food.
With the rapid increase in population, the growth is also visible in demand for fast food. The number of people employed in the food restaurant business is also remarkable, with more women getting jobs in the sector.
Another reason for this rise is consumer convenience. Various fast food outlets are structured in shopping malls, public transportation stops and stands, etc. These added utilities have provided competitive people to work better in a fast-paced environment.
Popular Fast Food Choices
It is vital for you to tap the existing and popular markets in the region. There are various pre-existing fast-food giants in Pakistan like Dominos, Burger King, Pizza Hut, and many others.
Therefore, consumers have brand loyalty toward these big franchises. There are two options for you to start a fast-food startup in Pakistan. One is that you can offer the same kind of food these MNCs offer, like burgers, pizzas, rolls, etc. The other is that you can compete in an entirely different market by offering local cuisine, which can reap high rewards with additional risks.
Furthermore, you should understand the merits and demerits of both options before arriving at the final decision. However, the most popular fast food choices in the country can be summed up as follows:
- Pizzas; which is dominated by fast-food giants and reputed local restaurants. The latter provides this cuisine as a part of their whole business. For example, they will provide whole meals, burgers, pizzas, etc., in one place.
- Burgers; which also work in the same manner as pizzas with powerful market players, including McDonald’s, Burger King, etc.
- Fried chicken and shawarmas; you can find small food counters or stalls selling chicken rolls in pita breads and fried chicken.
- Kebabs also hold an integral part in evening snacks for Pakistanis. There are many forms and variations of kebabs offered by some popular fast-food restaurants. These include – shami kebab, seekh kebab, chapli kebab , etc.
- Apart from these, AlooTikki, Pani puri, Dahi Bhalla, Dahi bhel, bhel puri, etc., are also some common food choices for an entrepreneur to start their business in.
Preparation For Fast Food Business
After scanning through the market and the popular fast food preferences of the customers, it is crucial to follow a standard procedure for launching the fast-food business. You should also consider a target market for your offerings as it will help in providing special offers to specific classes.
Food & Menu
The first and foremost thing to decide is the food item the food startup will offer. You should think from the customer’s perspective and derive their preferences. On the basis of the food, the top-level or management decides the menu. The menu should be broken down into different cuisine types like burgers, pizzas, etc.
The decision for choosing a suitable food option involves researching the market, competitors, customer preferences, geographical location, demand, supply, and many such factors.
Competitors determine how a fast food restaurant will be set up in Pakistan. A proper competitor analysis will help sort out confusion and chaos in the minds of a business planner. Moreover, it will give direction as competitors are the primary benchmark setters.
Detailed analysis and profiling of customers will help clear out which items to include and avoid. As they are the king and the ultimate revenue sources, it is important to prioritize them. Even if the trend for some particular fast food is rising in a particular location, it might not work well with the customers in your business area.
Understanding the customers in the setup area will determine the priorities of the fast-food restaurant and human resource management. For example, a pizza startup in the XYZ location might result in sales and revenue increment. In contrast, another branch of the same business dealing in pizzas might not work in the ABC location due to the different volume of target customers and their preferences.
Demand & Supply
Market forces of demand and supply are the key to establishing a successful fast food business in Pakistan. Economic phases control these market forces. As a result, it increases the purchasing power of people for some specific fast food choices, while decreases for others.
Evaluating Restaurant Size
Restaurant size is another factor to analyze and interpret for initiating a restaurant. It might seem an easy process to understand the total area of the business and allocate specific dimensions to departments within the restaurant. But, it requires systematic planning using different tools and techniques.
The first thing is to get the measurement of the whole working space. It is crucial to utilize the entire space for the business purpose, directly or indirectly. Interior designers can be a good option for your business for understanding the restaurant size and minimizing the wastage of resources.
A crucial aspect in determining the actual available restaurant size is to create a floor plan. Approximate measurements of the cash counter, dining area, cooking section, etc., can relieve you and your team from last-minute problems.
Another thing to consider is the length, width, and height of the tables, chairs, and other fixtures. The ideal dimensions of a fast-food restaurant or startup are 11 to 14 square feet. Any addition to this size is a bonus for the business.
A Nice Place
The location of a fast-food restaurant is the most significant factor that decides the profit-earning capacity of the fast-food restaurant. It is a basic saying that when the food or taste of the cuisine is excellent, it doesn’t matter where the fast-food chain is located.
However, it does not hold true all the time. It creates a burden on the restaurant setter to set the food standards high. When expectations rise, the chances of under-delivery also increase. On the other hand, when the taste of the food you offer is average, people will consider other options like restaurants that offer the same item with better taste.
Therefore, it is recommended to select a restaurant location that is feasible and easily reachable by the target customers. It should have all the essential facilities nearby. A prime location for a fast food business in Pakistan will cost a bit more, but ROI is also high at such locations.
Moreover, the restaurant should be situated where there is decent nightlife. For example, a place that gets closed by 8 or 9 pm will not be the first option for food lovers as most people prefer to have pizza, burgers, and other fast foods late at night while hanging around. Following are some basic features of a successful fast food business location.
- Decent parking mechanism
- Located in a prime location or accessible location
- Excellent visibility from different streets and roads
- Set up where the target customers are found the most
- Low crime rates and safe for women and children
Brand Name & Registration
The most neglected factor in a business is the brand name. Quite often, people do not research well while choosing a brand name for their startup. However, a brand name is one of the most initial things that captures a customer’s mind.
Unique and attractive brand names are important for starting a food brand in Pakistan. A decent brand name backed with a tagline can be a perfect match for a successful fast food restro. Apart from the brand name, you should also look after the registration and legal requirements for setting up a fast-food business.
The most common licenses for establishing the business are –
- Police Eating House license
- Food licenses obtained from FSSAI
- GST registration
- Fire license
- Local Municipal Corporation Health License
The license can be obtained by signing into the official website, i.e., E-license.kpfsa.gov.pk. After logging in, the applicant will be required to fill in their details.
More To Consider
Apart from the essentials mentioned above, there are many other things that determine the success and preparation of a fast food business in Pakistan. The above things outline the basics of a restaurant. The following factors are one step ahead of designing and creating a full-fledged fast food business.
The atmosphere of any business plays a vital role in today’s competitive world. Atmospherics refer to the elements of the store that attracts the customers and makes them feel comfortable. These include visual and psychological elements.
Initially, you should plan out the theme of the physical store outlet. You should consider the layout and brainstorm various ideas around the same. These could be different color palettes or combinations, patterns, designs, wallpapers, graphics, arrangement of chairs and tables, lighting, sound system, natural odor in the store, etc.
The most important thing to understand while designing or decorating the restaurant is to remain competitive and modern. The designers should adapt to the trends, and incorporate elements that are in demand by the customers. The ambiance creates a difference between a good restaurant and a memorable restaurant. The simplest process to excel in store decoration is shown below.
- The first step is to consider and analyze the food prices, restaurant concept, location, and target customers. It is important to draft the budget for in-store decoration in this phase. It is up to you to hire a designer for the process. It also involves creating deadlines for various activities.
- The decoration should be done in compliance with the systems and processes. The restaurant should be designed in such a way that it does not reduce the efficiency of the waiters or staff. There should be ample space left for movement.
- After allocating space for movement and designing a rough floor plan, the actual designing process comes into the picture. In this final stage, arrangement, color combinations, window styles, wall designs, overall theme, lighting, music style & system, graphics, furniture type, etc., are decided and executed.
The ultimate aim of focussing on the design and decoration of the restaurant is to make customers sit for long hours and attain customer loyalty. The most highlighting importance of atmospherics is that it creates a unique identification of the business, not only through the food or cuisine but through the decoration.
The human resource department holds more importance when it comes to the hospitality industry. They create a critical impression on the customers. The manners, behavior, and professionalism determine the response or reaction of the customers.
When a staff greets the customers with impressive etiquette, it increases the chances of customers visiting the restaurant again in the future. Similarly, an ill-mannered staff will receive negative criticism, which will dwindle the restaurant’s profits and lose customer loyalty.
Therefore, proper training is necessary to control what the waiters convey to the guests or customers. Even the slightest facial expressions can demean someone. Apart from the servants or waiters, there are many other people involved in the business, such as managers, cooks, servers, busboys, dishwashers, and cleaners.
These indirectly affect the image of the restaurant. For example, chefs will determine the quality of the food; dishwashers will control the tangible cleanliness of the dishes, etc. These impact the preferences and perceptions of people toward the fast-food business. Along with you, the managers and higher authorities should clear out the duties and responsibilities of every staff member.
Food Catering & Serving Containers
One of the most vital components of any food business is to ensure the quality of the food. Due to rising infections and diseases, hygiene has become a crucial factor in attracting customers. Food catering should be done keeping in mind the correct procedure.
Responsible personnel should clean the kitchen counters regularly to avoid pungent or unpleasant smells. The quality inspectors should also check the containers in which the food is served. Even the raw material containers should be inspected before using them.
Any stain or mark on the plates, bowls, or cutlery can be seen as a loss of a loyal customer. You will not only lose a customer, but will also experience a dip in brand value or recognition. It is a good idea to use machines for cleaning dishes. However, this way will incur huge costs, but will be a profitable option in the long run indirectly.
Food Delivery Service
Serving food is the final step from the restaurant’s end of creating a long-lasting impression on customers. As mentioned earlier, the waiters come in direct contact with the customer. They hold the power to move customers positively. They can ask for water or more food whenever they sense an opportunity.
Apart from serving food, they are also responsible for ensuring the safety of the people. For example, when a sizzler is served, they should warn or ask the guests to beware of the plate. They can give advice gently so that they do not hurt themselves. If they see a child or baby having a fork or knife in their hands, they can alert them. In such ways, a servant can make a good impression.
In many cases, the fast food outlets operate in a self-service model. People are required to order their food and pick up their orders from the counter themselves. This works well when there are a massive number of pending orders. Fast food giants like Mcdonald’s work in this mode at specific locations due to the high volume of orders. Remember to use safe and green take out packaging, especially hot food like burgers .
Marketing & Advertisements
Pushing the restaurant to the customers is useful to enhance the business profitability in a short time. Marketing and advertising will help the startup to be easily visible to the public. If the budget is enough to create an effective marketing plan, you should go for hoardings, influencers, and pamphlets distribution.
You can also spread positive word of mouth through the network of waiters, chefs, friends, relatives, and other sources. Influencer marketing is also an impactful option for promoting the food business through professional chefs and celebrities.
More Tips For Opening A Fast Food Restaurant In Pakistan
There are many hacks and tricks to excel in operating fast-food restaurants in Pakistan. The following points highlight some essential tips for opening a fast-food business.
How To Hire The Right Employees
Hiring the right employees for the right kind of job is a big challenge for your business. Recruitment, selection, training, development, appraisal, compensation, etc., are critical areas in determining a successful human resource system.
Labor is not an issue for a fast-food startup. The real problem is recruiting qualified personnel. In order to realize valuable employees, create a system for feedback and motivation. Moreover, research the competitor’s compensation model and decide on the employment rates. The most crucial staff members in this business are cooks, chefs, and servers/waiters.
Cook & Chef
Initially, most fast-food restaurants require three or four cooks. Among these, one should be the leader under whom the other chefs will work. Responsibilities can also be divided according to shifts like morning, afternoon, and evening.
You can divide these responsibilities in terms of specialization; For instance, cooks can choose their specialization dishes like soups, bread, etc., and be allotted to one chef, while other delicacies can be designated to other chefs. This division can also be done according to rush hours. For example, all cooks will work during rush hours, while during non-peak hours, only one or two will work.
As mentioned earlier, basic etiquettes and manners are a must for the servers. Training holds a crucial place while recruiting the waiters. Patience is another trait waiters should possess. They should be able to handle customer fury and problems. You should fix their working hours, giving them proper rest hours.
How To Lower Budget
There are many ways of reducing the budget of a fast-food business. These are listed below.
- The first way is to introduce only a few main food items on the menu. This will help reduce the costs by huge margins as the chefs will be required to work less. As a result, you will need lesser cooks.
- You can minimize the budget by compromising on the design of the store. You can replace a large music system with two medium or small-sized audio systems to cut costs.
- The quality of the furniture can also be compromised to reduce the budget of the startup.
- A small way to decrease the budget is to use alternatives to some costly ingredients.
Nowadays, consumers have become more environmentally conscious about the products or services they use. It has given rise to sustainability awareness. Businesses have identified this as a key opportunity and introduced environment-friendliness as a significant brand booster.
Therefore, the final stage in setting up a fast food business in Pakistan is to ensure you operate with minimal wastage of resources. You should involve techniques that do not affect the environment. Your business can use recyclable products in carrying out business activities.
Another unique way to be eco-friendly is to serve food on environmentally-friendly plates or dishes. You should ideate regularly to think of such innovative solutions to be socially responsible.
Pakistan has always been one of the most food-loving countries. There are many regions in the country where people consume fast food on a daily basis. It is not surprising that this industry is one of the top contributing sectors to the country’s economy.
The above guide gives a complete understanding of the different ways and steps of starting a food business in Pakistan. The central component of any fast food business is market research. Therefore, it is important to research everything before launching into this startup line.
As mentioned earlier, packaging can be the first impression booster for any fast food business. YoonPak is an established market player for getting the right packaging material and container for your business needs. You can contact us if you have any doubts or queries regarding our products and services.
Table of Contents
Get a quote, related posts.
Top Trends in Packaging for Baked Goods in 2024
As we saunter into 2024, the world of baked delights isn’t just surviving; it’s absolutely booming, folks! We’re talking about a bakery market that’s puffing up
Be Part of YoonPak’s Green Packaging Movement at the 136th Canton Fair
October 23rd–27th, 2024, China Import and Export Fair Complex, Guangzhou, China A Prestigious Event in International Trade October 23rd–27th, 2024 We are excited to announce that
Explore Innovative Paper Packaging with YoonPak at FHA 2024!
We are excited to announce that YoonPak will be showcasing at the prestigious FHA-Food & Beverage exhibition, taking place from April 23rd to 26th, 2024, at
Join YoonPak at the 135th Canton Fair 2024
YoonPak at the 135th Canton Fair: Innovation in Packaging April 23rd–27th, 2024, Guangzhou, China We are thrilled to announce YoonPak’s participation at the 135th Canton Fair,
Explore Sustainable Packaging Solutions at GULFOOD 2024!
Join YoonPak at GULFOOD in Dubai World Trade Centre, 2024 We are thrilled to announce that YoonPak will be taking part in the 29th iteration of
Yoonpak Shines at the 2023 Canton Fair: A Greatful Success
A Grand Reunion at the 2023 Canton Fair The 2023 Canton Fair marked a significant moment as it resumed after a three-year pause due to the
Want FREE Pricelist on Custom Paper Cups?
Fast Food Business Plan Template
Written by Dave Lavinsky
Business Plan Outline
- Fast Food Business Plan Home
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Company Overview
- 3. Industry Analysis
- 4. Customer Analysis
- 5. Competitive Analysis
- 6. Marketing Plan
- 7. Operations Plan
- 8. Management Team
- 9. Financial Plan
Fast Food Restaurant Business Plan & Template
You’ve come to the right place to create your fast food business plan.
We have helped over 100,000 entrepreneurs and business owners create business plans and many have used them to start or grow their fast food businesses.
Fast Food Business Plan Example
Below are links to each section of a fast food restaurant business plan sample:
Next Section: Executive Summary >
Fast Food Business Plan FAQs
What is a fast food business plan.
A fast food business plan is a plan to start and/or grow your fast food restaurant. Among other things, it outlines your business concept, identifies your target customers, presents your marketing plan and details your financial projections.
You can easily complete your fast food business plan using our Fast Food Business Plan Template here .
What Are the Main Types of Fast Food Businesses?
There are many types of fast food businesses. The most common fast food restaurants serve hamburgers, fries, and soft drinks. Other common fast food establishments serve chicken, Chinese food, Mexican food, and pizza. There is a recent trend in fast food restaurants serving healthier options such as smoothies, wraps, sandwiches, and salads. A fast food restaurant can be centered around any food genre that is able to be prepared fast and in large quantities to serve multiple customers daily.
What Are the Main Sources of Revenue and Expenses for a Fast Food Restaurant?
The primary source of revenue for a fast food restaurant are the food and drink items sold at the establishment.
The key expenses are the costs to source the ingredients for the menu items, kitchen equipment and supplies, overhead expenses for the staff and rent, and any marketing costs the restaurant chooses to partake in.
What is the Difference Between a Franchise and Non-Franchise Fast Food Restaurant?
A franchise fast food restaurant is a business that is owned and operated by someone who has a contract with a larger company. That company provides the products, training, and marketing for the smaller business. A non-franchise fast food restaurant is a business that is independently owned and operated.
Franchise fast-food restaurants have a set of guidelines and standards to which they must adhere in order to use the franchise name. Non-franchise fast food restaurants do not have these guidelines and can vary greatly in terms of quality, cleanliness, and customer service.
How Do You Get Funding for Your Fast Food Business?
Fast food businesses are most likely to receive funding from banks. Typically you will find a local bank and present your business plan to them. Another option for a fast food business is to obtain a small business loan. SBA loans are a popular option as they offer longer loan terms with lower interest rates. Outside investors, crowdfunding, and/or friends or family are other typical funding options. This is true for a fast casual restaurant business plan or a takeout restaurant business plan.
What are the Steps To Start a Fast Food Business?
Starting a fast food restaurant can be an exciting endeavor. Having a clear roadmap of the steps to start a successful fast food business will help you stay focused on your goals and get started faster.
1. Write A Fast Food Business Plan - The first step in starting a business is to create a detailed fast food business plan that outlines all aspects of the venture. This should include market research on the fast food industry and potential target market size, information on your fast food menu, marketing strategy, pricing strategy and a detailed financial forecast.
2. Choose Your Legal Structure - It's important to select an appropriate legal entity for your fast food business. This could be a limited liability company (LLC), corporation, partnership, or sole proprietorship. Each type has its own benefits and drawbacks so it’s important to do research and choose wisely so that your fast food business is in compliance with local laws.
3. Register Your Fast Food Restaurant - Once you have chosen a legal structure, the next step is to register your fast food business with the government or state where you’re operating from. This includes obtaining licenses and permits as required by federal, state, and local laws.
4. Identify Financing Options - It’s likely that you’ll need some capital to start your fast food business, so take some time to identify what financing options are available such as bank loans, investor funding, grants, or crowdfunding platforms.
5. Choose a Location - Whether you plan on operating out of a physical location or not, you should always have an idea of where you’ll be based should it become necessary in the future as well as what kind of space would be suitable for your operations.
6. Hire Employees - There are several ways to find qualified employees including job boards like LinkedIn or Indeed as well as hiring agencies if needed – depending on what type of employees you need it might also be more effective to reach out directly through networking events.
7. Acquire Necessary Fast Food Equipment & Supplies - In order to start your fast food business, you'll need to purchase all of the necessary equipment and supplies to run a successful operation.
8. Market & Promote Your Business - Once you have all the necessary pieces in place, it’s time to start promoting and marketing your fast food business. Marketing efforts includes creating a website, utilizing social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter, and having an effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy. You should also consider traditional marketing techniques such as radio or print advertising to reach your target audience.
Where Can I Get a Fast Food Business Plan PDF?
You can download our free fast food business plan template PDF here. This is a sample fast food business plan template you can use in PDF format.
BlogPins Blogpins Is Forever
- Live Cricket
- Jimmy Butler’s Surprising New Hairstyle Shocks Miami Heat
- Part of changing WhatsApp Stories features
Analyzing the Evolving Market Share of Automobile in Pakistan
The rapid rise of suv in pakistan: top sellers and market trends.
- Transforming India’s Defense: New Theatre Commands
Top Pakistani Startups of all time
Kia raises prices on its popular vehicle lineup..
- The recently leaked image of the upcoming 2024 Toyota Fortuner
Pakistan’s Fast Food Industry: Dominance and Economic Impact
Leave a comment
September 10, 2023
September 9, 2023
The fast food industry in Pakistan has undergone a remarkable transformation over the past few decades. What once consisted of a few local eateries serving traditional favorites like samosas and pakoras has evolved into a thriving, diverse landscape dominated by global giants and local champions. This shift not only reflects changing consumer preferences but also has significant implications for Pakistan’s economy.
Dominance of Multinational Chains
When one thinks of fast food in Pakistan, multinational chains like McDonald’s, KFC, and Pizza Hut instantly come to mind. These global giants have successfully established a strong presence in major cities across the country. McDonald’s alone operates hundreds of outlets, catering to the tastes of millions of Pakistanis.
While multinational chains dominate the urban landscape, local brands have also played a crucial role in shaping Pakistan’s fast food industry. Brands like ‘Biryani of the Seas,’ ‘Gourmet,’ and ‘Student Biryani’ have not only gained popularity but have also expanded their reach, showcasing the diversity of Pakistani cuisine.
Market Share Dynamics
The market share of fast food companies in Pakistan is a reflection of their ability to adapt to local tastes while maintaining global standards. As of 2021, McDonald’s and KFC collectively accounted for approximately 60% of the fast-food market in Pakistan, with McDonald’s leading the way with around 32% of the market share, followed closely by KFC with approximately 28%. Local brands, specializing in traditional Pakistani dishes, held the remaining 40%, and this share has been steadily growing.
Impact on the Economy
The fast food industry’s expansion in Pakistan has a multifaceted impact on the economy. Firstly, it generates employment opportunities on a massive scale, with over 200,000 people directly employed in the sector as of 2021. This is especially significant given Pakistan’s youth bulge and the need for job creation.
Secondly, the industry has a substantial economic footprint. In 2020, the fast food industry contributed approximately 1.5% to Pakistan’s GDP, amounting to over $1.5 billion. It also plays a crucial role in supporting other sectors such as agriculture through its procurement of raw materials and the logistics industry through its extensive supply chain network.
However, there are also concerns regarding the health implications of fast food consumption. As the industry continues to grow, there is a need for greater awareness of the importance of balanced diets and the potential consequences of excessive fast food consumption on public health.
In conclusion, Pakistan’s fast food industry has come a long way, from humble beginnings to a flourishing sector with diverse offerings. While multinational chains continue to dominate, local brands are carving out their niche. This industry’s economic impact, including its contribution to GDP and employment generation, is significant. Nonetheless, it’s essential to strike a balance between indulging in delicious fast food and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Lucky Motor Corporation Limited (LMCL) has recently raised the prices of specific models, including Picanto …
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Academia.edu no longer supports Internet Explorer.
To browse Academia.edu and the wider internet faster and more securely, please take a few seconds to upgrade your browser .
Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link.
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
A Business Development Proposal to setup a Fast-food Restaurant in Peshawar, Pakistan Master of Business Administration Cardiff Metropolitan University
The fast-food chain in Pakistan is a best place to invest. In fast-food chain we focused on marketing, quality service, food innovation and human capital. In the fast-food menu will the varieties of food with different soft drinks. Behind this will focus and improve the service and quality of food with the innovations. In MFC all the staff will professional according to their job
Journal of Asian Business Strategy
Customer satisfaction plays a pivotal role in success of every business organization whether it is meant for a product or a service. Every business needs not only to retain its current customers but also to expand customer’s base significantly and it is possible only when target customer is fully satisfied from company on some parameters. The objective of study is to construct comprehensive model of customer satisfaction in fast growing restaurant industry covering all the major dimensions of concept.. Secondary research and Quantitative techniques were used to explain the concept of customer satisfaction. Stratified random sampling was used for this purpose for data analysis purpose, Correlation and multiple regressions while using SPSS-16 were used to test the model. This research will add in existing base of knowledge on vast topic of customer satisfaction while focusing on local restaurant industry.
Muhammad Imtiaz Subhani-PhD
Employee performance recognition techniques are used extensively by every organization to recognize employees, which motivates employees to put more efforts in attaining more customer satisfactions in order to achieve organizational growth. Restaurants of contemporary epoch are putting more time, money and efforts to satisfy their employees because restaurant owners and managers know that external customers can never be satisfied until own internal employees are satisfied. In this paper, various techniques of employee performance recognition, which includes awards, bonus/cash, certificates of appreciations, praise in meetings, nominations for training and job redesign has been interrogated and gauged to evaluate their possible impacts on the customer’s satisfaction. A sample of 200 restaurant managers and 4000 customers of restaurants were taken for the study from the variety of restaurants of major cities of Pakistan, which includes Karachi, Hyderabad, Lahore, Multan, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar and Quetta. Personal survey method was used to acquire data and General Linear Model was used to interrogate the relationship between various employee performance recognition techniques and customer satisfaction. Results show that all outlined performance recognition techniques have a positive relationship with the customer satisfactions which reflects that the employee performance recognition techniques have a pivot and vital role in making customers satisfied.
Studia commercialia Bratislavensia
Shahzad Ahmad Khan
Mohd Faiz Hilmi
Muhammad Yasir Rafiq
Lahore City is famous for its food and culture in all over the world. The objective of this study is to determine how the quality of restaurants effect on customer satisfaction in Lahore. Survey method has been adopted and information and data was collected through structured questionnaire. There were 539 customers selected randomly from small, large and full service restaurants. Restaurant Quality was measure on the base of six dimensions: Price, Menu, Food Quality, Seating arrangement, Cleanliness and Service Quality. The demographic profile of customers are presented using frequency distribution. Moreover, considering six restaurant's quality dimensions as independent variables and customer's satisfaction as dependent variable, regression analysis has been performed. It has been reveled from results that of restaurant's quality dimension has positive and significant impact on customer's satisfaction. , regression
Management & Marketing-Craiova
Naveed R Khan
Wiwiek Adawiyah , wiwiek R adawiyah
Culinary business in Indonesia is growing tremendously. Nonetheless the number of inquiries investigating the quality of service provided by foreign owned fast food restaurant in Indonesia is still lacking. This study examines the quality of services provided by restaurant specializing in local cuisine. A survey was carried out on customers of two fast food restaurants located in Banyumas regency Central Java Indonesia. Respondents were chosen using judgmental sampling. An examination was performed on data obtained from 100 customers. The tool used to analyze the data was Importance Performance Analysis. Customer satisfaction is measured in terms of the difference between expectation and performance. The result of the study indicated that there are four factors need further improvement while four other factors are considered satisfactory thus requiring the restaurant owner to retain the level of the excellent service. Other two factors fall under the category of low priority and the rest have low importance to customers. The study has provided important insights into service quality and customer satisfaction in the area of local cuisine culinary business.
Laura Alecrim , Juliana Melo Pereira
Medical Care Research …
ERN: Agriculture (Topic)
Acta Scientiarum. Human and Social Sciences
Pedro Luiz Teixeira de Camargo
Australian Journal of French Studies
Ecological Chemistry and Engineering S
Urologic Clinics of North America
Achmad Wahid Kurniawan
Saudi Medical Journal
Revista médica de Chile
Manuel Olivares Grohnert
Journal of Technology Education
Espaço e Cultura
Clinical and Experimental Immunology
Nordic Journal of Migration Research
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
- Find new research papers in:
- Health Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science
- Academia ©2024
- Karobar Klinik Canada
- Services & Offerings
- Entrepreneurship Course
- Freelancing Course
- Youtube Course
- Digital Marketing Course
- Content Writing Course
- Graphic Designing Course
- Web Development Course
- Time Management
How to Start a Fast Food Business in Pakistan?
Are you dreaming of running your own fast food business in Pakistan? Well, you’re in the right place!
In this blog, we’ll serve you a delicious recipe for starting a fast food business that’s sure to satisfy your entrepreneurial appetite. So, let’s get cooking!
1: Find Your Flavor
Before you jump into the fast food business in Pakistan, it’s essential to decide what kind of fast food you want to offer. Consider your target audience and local tastes. Pakistan is known for its diverse culinary culture, so you have a wide range of options. Whether it’s classic burgers, crispy fried chicken, cheesy pizzas, or fusion snacks, choose a menu that reflects your passion and sets you apart from competitors.
Conduct taste tests and gather feedback from friends and family to refine your recipes. Once you’ve identified your signature dishes, you’ll be better equipped to design your menu and source the necessary ingredients.
2: Spice Up Market Research
Market research is the secret sauce to success in the fast food industry. Start by studying your competition. Identify other fast food joints in your chosen area and assess their strengths and weaknesses. This will help you understand the local market dynamics and identify gaps you can fill.
Next, explore potential locations for your fast food business. Are you aiming for a bustling city center, a busy commercial district, or a residential neighborhood? Each location has its unique advantages and customer demographics. Your research should reveal where your fast food venture is likely to thrive.
You should also get to know your target customers’ preferences. Conduct surveys or interviews to understand their cravings and expectations. This information will guide your menu development and marketing strategies.
3: Recipe for a Business Plan
A well-thought-out business plan is your recipe for success. It serves as a roadmap for your fast food business and helps you stay on course. Your business plan should include:
- Startup Costs: Calculate all the expenses required to launch your fast food venture, including equipment, licenses, permits, initial inventory, and marketing expenses.
- Budget: Create a budget for daily operations, including staff salaries, rent, utilities, and maintenance costs. Ensure your expenses align with your projected income.
- Pricing Strategy: Determine how you’ll price your menu items. Consider factors like food costs, competition, and profit margins. Striking the right balance between affordability and profitability is crucial.
- Financial Projections: Make realistic financial projections for the first few years of your business. Include expected revenue, expenses, and profits. This will help you gauge your business’s viability.
Remember, a strong business plan not only guides your decisions but can also attract investors or lenders if you need financial support.
Karobar Klinik and Idea Trainings Join Forces to UpSkill Workforce
4: Legal Ingredients
Before you start cooking up a storm, ensure you have all the legal ingredients in place. Register your business with the appropriate authorities, such as the local government and tax agencies. Obtain the necessary licenses and permits, including food service permits and health department approvals. Compliance with food safety regulations is paramount, so stay informed about local food safety standards.
Additionally, consider registering your fast food business as a legal entity, such as a sole proprietorship, partnership, or limited liability company (LLC). Each legal structure has its advantages and tax implications, so seek legal advice to make an informed choice.
5: Location, Location, Location
Choosing the right location for your fast food business is akin to selecting the perfect seasoning for a dish. It can make or break your venture. Factors to consider include:
- Accessibility: Is your location easy for customers to reach by foot, car, or public transportation?
- Visibility: Will your fast food joint be visible to passersby? High foot traffic areas are often ideal.
- Target Audience: Consider the nearby demographics. Are there offices, schools, or residential areas that can become your customer base?
- Competition: Evaluate the proximity of competitors. Being near complementary businesses (like cinemas or malls) can also be beneficial.
Remember, the ideal location may come with a higher rent, but the increased customer flow can justify the investment.
How To Become a Good Citizen? Small Steps, Big Impact
6: Sizzle with Marketing
Once your fast food business is ready to serve, it’s time to sizzle with marketing. Establish a strong online presence by creating a user-friendly website and profiles on popular social media platforms. Share enticing images of your food, engage with customers, and use these platforms to run promotions, contests, and special offers.
Collaborating with local food influencers or bloggers can generate buzz and attract more customers. Encourage satisfied customers to leave positive reviews online. Word of mouth is a powerful marketing tool.
Building a dedicated and skilled team is essential for the success of your fast food business. You’ll need:
- Cooks: Experienced chefs or cooks who can maintain the quality and consistency of your menu items.
- Servers: Friendly and efficient staff to serve customers and handle orders.
- Manager: Someone responsible for overseeing daily operations, staff scheduling, and inventory management.
Provide training and set clear expectations for your team. A well-trained and motivated staff can enhance the overall customer experience.
What Is a POS System? How It Works & Role in Retail Business!
8: Perfect the Menu
Your menu is the star of the show. While variety is essential, ensure your menu remains manageable. Focus on quality and consistency to keep customers coming back. Consider offering unique or signature items that set you apart from competitors. Regularly taste-test your dishes to maintain their deliciousness.
9: Crunching the Numbers
Manage your finances diligently to ensure your fast food business remains profitable. Keep a close eye on expenses, track profits, and regularly assess your inventory. Staying on top of your finances helps identify cost-saving opportunities and areas for improvement.
Consider implementing a point-of-sale (POS) system to streamline sales and inventory management. This technology can provide valuable insights into customer preferences and inventory turnover.
10: Keep Improving
The recipe for success in the fast food business is continuous improvement. Listen to customer feedback and adapt to their changing tastes. Don’t hesitate to update your menu or services to stay competitive. Embrace innovation to enhance the customer experience, whether through online ordering options, delivery services, or loyalty programs.
By staying responsive to your customers’ needs and maintaining a commitment to quality, your fast food business in Pakistan can thrive and continue to satisfy appetites for years to come.
What is Freelancing? A Comprehensive Guide
Starting a fast food business in Pakistan is a rewarding venture that combines your passion for food with entrepreneurial ambition. With the right ingredients—careful planning, market research, legal compliance, and a commitment to excellence—you can create a thriving and beloved fast food establishment. So, get ready to serve up smiles, one delicious bite at a time. Your fast food dream awaits – let’s make it happen!
AI Analytics Billing Books Branding Business Cafe Canada Collaboration Data Science Digital Transformation Education Entrepreneurship Health Innovation Kids Learning Lessons Lifestyle Management Mobile App Development Networking Opportunity Partnership Politics Retail Review Software Development Stress Success Team Work Technology Together Training Travelling UpSkilling Youtube
Hi, I’m Dr. Tayyab Qazi
Dr. Tayyab Qazi with his Ph.D. (Japan), MBA (Pak), COM (Malaysia), is a Leadership Coach, Entrepreneurship Mentor, Tech Solutions Consultant, Business Doctor & Professor.
Maximizing Your Career Prospects
Imran Khan’s Educational Legacy!
How to Succeed in Freelancing?
Leave a reply cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- Real Estate
- Mobile & Electronics
- Market Trends
- OLX in Media
A Guide to Food Business in Pakistan
Posted on January 28, 2021 | by OLX Pakistan
A food business can never go out of style. With the pandemic changing consumer behaviour, starting a food business requires a good study and thorough understanding of psychographics, government rules, food industry and the policies adopted by other restaurants of the world.
So, before you begin, especially while thinking of starting a food business in Lahore, Karachi or Islamabad with a lot of competition to look out for, consider going through the following points to come up with a solid business strategy to strengthen your idea.
1. Do Your Homework
Research is the key to your business idea. Even before you select your niche, you need to know your basics. So, make sure you are well read on the kind of food business you can do that blends well with the local market yet stands out from your competitors.
Do your study on the local food industry, obtaining license, etc. so that you can determine the practicality of your idea, are well prepared for the challenges ahead and know your way through.
2. Conduct Market Research
Once you have an idea of the practicality of your setup, you need to conduct a market research to get an idea of what your consumers actually want and if your idea is relevant to the local audience. You can do a quantitative or qualitative analysis, to understand the needs of your audience through questionnaires and focus groups.
Go to different PR events, food tasting and restaurant launching events, build a network to get industry advice from the brains of the industry because the practicality of a business is far different from what is in the textbooks.
3. Choose Your Niche
Getting to know what the market requires makes it easier for you to choose your niche. Decide upon the food you want to sell and how. For example, you can choose if you want to go for baked items, fast food, desi variety, breakfast only or a healthy food option. Similarly, you can decide if you want to go for a brick and mortar, click and mortar business model or just an online food setup.
This can further open up a ton of options for you such as setting up a coffee shop, little food takeaway, a proper fine dining restaurant etc.
4. Make a Thorough Business Plan
A business plan is the key to your business as it sets the foundation of your setup. Make sure everything is thought through while making a business plan. This includes the mission and vision of your food business, purpose, market research analysis, competitor’s analysis, resource and manpower planning, service details, marketing, operations, legal affairs and finances.
Make sure your costs and financial analysis take into account the inflation and economic forecasting.
5. The Final Step
After making a thorough business plan, comes the crucial part of execution. If you are going for a home-based online business only, where you are the sole chef, make sure you have proper kitchen equipment to fulfill your business needs. However, if you are going for a click and mortar setup, your chef will be at the heart of your business because taste is what matters the most.
Obtain all kinds of government licenses required prior to investing your capital in order to prevent legal mishaps. Purchase the kitchen equipment, stall, furniture, appliances and machinery according to your requirements. If you are going for a catering business , then you would also require a variety of cutlery and decorative material according to different occasions.
Once you have purchased all the equipment and material required for setting up your food business, go for a robust marketing campaign because marketing is one of the most crucial points of success. Advertise on online platforms , go for conventional marketing and introduce your business at different events and food festivals which get a good footfall.
If you want to skip the hassle of going through all of these steps, you can a consider buying a running food business that are up for sale . If you are interested, visit OLX Pakistan’s website.
OLX Pakistan as an online classifieds’ marketplace is providing access to affordable devices to a large population of this country, and playing its role in the digitization of the country. Explore your options of choosing the best kitchen equipment within your budget.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Posted on March 11, 2021
5 Reasons Why Cloud Kitchens Are The Next Big Thing
404 Not found
- Laws & Taxes
- Real Estate Trends
- Zameen Product Updates
- Area Guides
39 Small Business Ideas in Pakistan to Start in 2023
Home » Lifestyle » 39 Small Business Ideas in Pakistan to Start in 2023
Having a secondary source of income is always a good way to manage your finances. Depending on your expenses, it may also help you increase your saving, giving you greater freedom to follow your dreams. So, if you are also on the hunt for a doable side hustle to increase your income without quitting your day job, this blog is for you. Here we have rounded up 39 business ideas in Pakistan that are best suitable for small-scale investors.
39 Best Small Business Ideas in Pakistan to Start in 2023
Now, without further ado, let’s begin with our list of the best startup ideas for 2023.
Real Estate Investment
Real estate market is touted as one of the most lucrative investment avenues in Pakistan — and rightly so. The value of properties in many major cities across the city has sky-rocketed in recent years. Those who have invested in credible and well-located projects have already set their eyes on short-term and long-term capital gains.
Expected Returns on Lucrative Real Estate Projects
Keeping in view the upward price trends, real estate investors can enjoy up to 60-70% capital gains and a rental yield of around 7-8%. If you want to learn more about the ROI and rental yield in real estate , check out these blogs.
Technically, it is not one of those business ideas in Pakistan that require small investment, but with a few tricks, you can increase its affordability factor. Wondering how? Keep reading to find out.
Tips to Make an Affordable Real Estate Investment
Have a limited amount to invest in one go? Don’t worry! Here are some interesting tips and affordable property investment options for you to explore.
Go for Properties with Easy and Flexible Payment Plans
You’d be surprised to know that you can invest in some under-development property projects for as low as PKR 10,000 a month. In such projects, you can book your desired property with a down payment of around PKR 100,000-150,000. However, it is important to only invest in real estate projects. They might cost you a little more, but your investment will definitely be in safe hands.
Zameen.com’s New Projects portal has plenty of interesting options available for property investors. All you have to do is to select your desired city and start exploring lucrative investment opportunities around you. Also, projects marketed and sold by Zameen.com ensure reliability and profitability to both short-term and long-term investors.
Search for a Low-Cost House for Sale
Buying a newly constructed house with a limited budget is still possible. Yes, you read it right. So, to help you find some budget-friendly property options, the experts of Zameen.com have compiled listings of low-cost houses available in major cities across Pakistan, including Karachi , Lahore and Islamabad . Investing in a low-priced residential unit is probably the best way to make an affordable real estate investment.
Buy and Renovate/Remodel an Old House
If the structure of the property has deteriorated, it might’ve already lost a good chunk of its real estate value. Depending on your interest, you can invest in such properties and restore them to earn profit. Buy a property that is in bad shape, renovate or remodel it, according to its condition, structure and market demand.
Narrow down your search to old and small-sized houses to make your property hunt easier. Keep a budget of around PKR 30-40 lakh in mind. Make sure to avoid these renovation mistakes while working on your project.
Can you start dropshipping in Pakistan? Well, the answer to this question is a definitive yes. In fact, it is one of the best low-cost business ideas in Pakistan that doesn’t require large up-front capital. You can easily run and manage a dropshipping business in your spare time.
Here’s How Dropshipping Business Works
With a dropshipping business model, you can easily run your entire business from your laptop. The only thing that needs a lot of research is identifying the top-selling products.
Everything becomes easy once you are done with that step. You can fetch the required products, use affiliate marketing to promote your products, ship orders, and offer customer support. You can manage all these business operations while sitting on your couch.
Now, let’s find out how to set up a dropshipping business in Pakistan.
Step-By-Step Process to Start Dropshipping in Pakistan
In recent years, dropshipping has become a popular option for start-ups. The business model requires small capital to get up and running. Also, setting it up is also easy. Here, we’ll elaborate on the entire process in a few simple steps, take a look!
- Set up your online store
To set up your e-commerce store, you have to get a third party involved. You’ll come across many dropshipping platforms in Pakistan suitable for small businesses. Some of the most popular ones include
Shopify : an easy-to-use platform for setting up online stores. The portal is famous around the world. Using Shopify, you can make use of different themes and templates to build your online store.
Daraz : It’s a name that needs no introduction. You can easily start your dropshipping business in Pakistan with this popular portal. You’ll be keeping the profit on your product while paying its wholesale price to Daraz. The entire process is automated.
AliExpress : AliExpress dropshipping follows the same traditional dropshipping business model, which makes it quite convenient for new businesses. Copying the product from the AliExpress market, deciding on your own markup/profit margin and shipping it to your customers directly from your store.
Amazon : Another option to consider for aspiring dropshippers in Pakistan. However, setting up an Amazon store isn’t easy. Owing to the questionable track record of many Pakistani sellers, Amazon has put stricter policies in place for local dropshippers. It could immediately block your account upon negative feedback. Dropshipping at Amazon is highly popular around the world, but since it has very strong customer-centric policies, running an Amazon e-store from Pakistan is currently a bit too risky.
- Choose the type of products for your e-store
Do market research to decide on the supplies for your dropshipping store. Get in touch with a suitable supplier of your desired products. Once you’ve selected your supplies, you can simply post the products on your store with your own offer price.
- Gaining Customer Base
Social media platforms are a good way to market your dropshipping business nowadays. You can promote your products/services on platforms like Facebook, Instagram and/or LinkedIn, depending on the nature of your business. Target your audience online for a higher conversion rate. With the latest metrics, make sure to reach out to the relevant audience to convert your visitors into leads and eventually, customers.
Increase Your Dropshipping Knowledge
Before you jump into the field and start handling things practically, equip yourself with as much dropshipping knowledge as possible. You can also Hire an expert to run your business for you, but it wouldn’t be a long-term solution. Also, if you don’t know the functionalities involved in drop shipping, you’d always depend on others to guide you.
From developing and designing your e-commerce platform to marketing it, you should know at least a little about everything. Of course, you won’t be able to do everything yourself, but having technical know-how about every aspect of your business would make a lot of difference.
Investing Money in a Dropshipping Business in Pakistan
Thinking of starting your own business venture with a small amount of money? Dropshipping would be a great option for you. The minimum amount of money you’ll need to invest in dropshipping in Pakistan is around PKR 100,000. It would be enough to put your product/services on the market.
Pakistan is a country of foodies. In many cities around the country, the best outing spots for families are usually local restaurants and coffee shops. It is not necessary to open a fancy eatery or cafe to make it successful.
The very first thing you can do is to reach out to other people running similar businesses. They may be in your social circle or professional network. If not, then you can use Facebook groups and communities to post your questions/queries to fetch relevant information.
How to Set Up a Restaurant or a Coffee Shop
Opening a coffee shop is one of the most feasible small business ideas in Pakistan. Here’s how to get started
Business Plan: Are you willing to skip your business plan because you think “it’s too much work”? Don’t do that. Having a business plan in place is crucial for each stage of setting up and running your coffee shop or small restaurant business in Pakistan.
Select a Suitable Location: Go for popular business locations in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and other major cities in Pakistan. Keep a monthly rent expense of around PKR 30,000-100,000 in mind, depending on your location.
Required Staff: Wondering how many staff members you’d need for your coffee shop business? Ideally, there should be around 5 workers assigned different tasks.
Business Hours: Most people like having their coffee before going to work early in the morning. So, try to open your shop at 8 am in the morning and close it at around 10.30 to 11 pm. The closing time for your business may also depend on its location and permission from authorities.
Supplies and Equipment: You cannot run your coffee shop without these two elements. Reach out to coffee wholesale suppliers. They may offer you fine-quality coffee at reasonable prices. Also, use your friend circle or groups on social media to look for people selling slightly used coffee shop equipment. It would be a good way to save some money.
Deciding the Menu: Come up with an interesting coffee shop menu. Offer different types of freshly brewed coffee, such as Espresso, Mocha, Cappuccino, Latte, Cold Coffee, etc. Also, add an interesting variety of sides to your menu like doughnuts, sandwiches, pastries, and cookies. Try to buy these confectionaries from a high-end bakery in bulk quantities. You can also collaborate with them to use their brand name. They may offer you their products in bulk quantities at wholesale rates. Make sure your menu is visible to people passing by. It is a good way to attract customers.
Market Your Coffee Shop: Once you have set up everything, your next goal is to grow your business. Use different types of conventional and online marketing tactics. You can also collaborate with food delivery companies like FoodPanda, Careem and Bykea.
Coffee Shop Investment in Pakistan
Here’s a breakdown of the investment required for starting a coffee shop business in Pakistan.
You need to set aside a budget of up to 10 lacs for starting your venture. This amount covers your initial rental expenses, security, renovation/remodelling, equipment, advertising budget and backup plans, among other expenses.
For a more detailed breakdown, refer to the table below:
If you are looking for a low-cost startup idea in 2023, then get started with the print-on-demand t-shirt business. It is another form of dropshipping business model. However, in this business, your focus should be on customizing products as per your customers’ requests.
Along with t-shirts, you can also sell caps, smartphone cases, hoodies, tote bags, and other types of accessories. Using memes and witty slogans on your products would be a good way to attract new customers, especially teenagers.
How to Start Your Print-On-Demand T-Shirt Business in Pakistan
- First of all, you’ll need a graphic designer. If your design skills are good, you wouldn’t need one. Otherwise, you’d need to hire one. Check for platforms like Fiverr, Upwork and LinkedIn.
- Buy plain t-shirts in bulk quantities. It would be cheaper and result in more profit.
- Make sure the fabric of your t-shirts is good. It is important for your brand’s credibility.
- Use platforms like Facebook, Instagram and other online marketplaces to market and sell your products.
According to a recent survey, fish farming is among the fast-growing food production segments in the world. As the name suggests, it is the process of breeding and raising marine animals commercially. Let’s show you how this business model works.
How to Start Fish Farming in Pakistan
- Identify the right type of fish and other edible aquatic species.
- Keep in mind the preferences and choices of your target market.
- Dig a pond if you have soil around your home or arrange water containers.
- Other equipment you’ll need include water pumps, fish graders, aeration devices, and water testing tools, among other things.
- Also, keep in mind that seafood in Pakistan is best sold in winter, so harvest accordingly.
Urban farming is a great low-investment business in Pakistan. You can set up an urban farm in your backyard, lawn or terrace or any other outdoor space. Once you’ve grown your own fruits and vegetables, you can eat them or sell them at a local store. With consistent farming habits, you can turn it into a profitable business, specializing in any particular local produce.
How to Set Up an Urban Farm in Pakistan
- Dedicate an outdoor space, which is properly landscaped and not infected with pests.
- Use pesticides if necessary before setting up your organic garden.
- Select fruits and vegetables for harvesting that can grow well in your region.
- Take urban farming workshops, if possible, to properly take care of your harvest.
- Make sure to plant some flowers to attract pollinating bees that naturally improve the quality of your crops.
Counted among the most popular small business ideas in Pakistan, poultry farming is an integral part of our agriculture sector. It employs more than 1.5 million people in the country. A poultry farming business can be about chicken breeding/hatchery or meat production. However, setting up a hatchery business is more convenient than meat production.
Poultry Farming Investment in Pakistan
A lot of sources on the internet quote that starting a poultry farm business in Pakistan requires a large investment. Well, we’d like to say otherwise in this regard. Don’t buy a large piece of land, it’s the most common mistake people make. Many investors assume starting big would yield more profit.
Everyone knows the volatility of the agricultural sector these days in terms of prices. It would be wise to begin your venture with a small investment. You can set up a small-scale hatchery business by investing PKR 100,000 at first.
Once your operations are streamlined, your livestock is performing well and you are making profits, you can go for expanding it by putting in more capital.
How to Start a Poultry Farming Business in Pakistan
- Once you have decided on the capital and type of poultry farming business, you need to look for the necessary resources.
- Set up a suitable environment for the animals where they’ll be living and breeding.
- You’ll have to buy livestock and take care of their feed. Get in touch with people who already own and run a poultry farm to get useful and practical advice.
- Make sure to get your chickens vaccinated to protect them from seasonal viruses and diseases. Don’t invest in low-cost and untrusted doses of vaccination, they may be harmful to your animals.
- Keep a regular check on the health of your chickens. They may easily get sick because of the changing weather conditions and pass on germs virally to other animals. Don’t hesitate and call a vet immediately if need be.
- Also, it is crucial to maintain ideal temperatures if you want your livestock to thrive.
Setting up a beauty salon requires more capital than many other startup ideas in Pakistan. To make your salon business a profitable stream of income, you should have good beautician and communication skills. Hire experienced staff members. Train them, if necessary. Depending on your PR, you can also ask online influencers and internet celebrities to market your salon. In return, you can offer them free services.
Things You Need to Set Up a Beauty Salon
- The very first thing you need is a work permit and authorization from the local authorities for opening up a salon.
- Start with a few basic services if you have a limited budget.
- Once your business starts getting customers, you can then expand your service menu to attract a wider audience.
- Do a survey of other salon businesses in your area and make sure to offer services at competitive rates.
- Have interior arrangements and invest in the right salon equipment.
- Distribute pamphlets and brochures, and use social media to market your business.
Publish an E-boo k
If you have good creative writing and research skills, you can use them to publish your very own eBook. It is far easier and cheaper than publishing a physical copy. It is also among the best online business ideas in Pakistan.
E-Books are now a part of a rapidly growing industry where people are making a lot of money. You’ll come across a large audience of avid readers who prefer digital publications because they are cheaper and more easily accessible.
The reason we have included eBook publication in small business ideas in Pakistan is pretty obvious. The production and distribution costs of ebooks are quite lower than the physical ones. So, it is an easy place for aspiring writers to get started.
As an ebook writer, you can use tools like Visme, Jasper AI and Canva to begin your venture. Most of these tools offer free basic plans to help you start things off. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to publish and distribute your eBook.
How to Publish Your E-Book in Pakistan
E-book publishing has grown into a multi-billion dollar industry. You can also benefit from it while living in Pakistan. The process is very simple and elaborated below:
- First of all, select your niche and identify your target audience.
- Pick a topic (either fiction or non-fiction) that’ll help your book stand out.
- Take as much time as you need to write and edit your book. Make sure you’re giving out your best.
- While putting it up on Amazon, Daraz or other similar online marketplaces, write a description that catches the attention of online users. It’s not like you’re summarising your book, instead, you give your prospective readers a reason to buy it.
- Make sure to upload a nice cover for your eBook. No matter what, people will always be judging a book by its cover.
- If your book gets successful, you can earn up to $1000 per month.
Offer Online Courses
Do you have skills and expertise in any particular field? If yes, then all you need is online tutoring skills to start earning money. You can use platforms like Skype, Google Meets or any other similar live chat portals to offer online classes. For notes and other course materials, you can create files in PDF format.
How to Start Online Tutoring Business in Pakistan
- The best part about online tutoring is that you don’t need any particular degree or level of education.
- Use word of mouth, social media groups, paid online marketing and classified ads to promote your business.
- Make sure the knowledge you are conveying is actually helping people.
- It would be good to become an affiliate of a recognised university or an online education platform.
- Giving certifications and accreditation will increase the level of credibility of your tutoring business.
With some knowledge of art and the internet, you can easily learn graphic designing. There are many free and paid courses available these days. For free courses, you can simply check YouTube. Channels like GFXMentor would be a great source of learning for you.
On the other hand, with paid courses, you can easily get certifications upon completion. It would be a plus, but you need to have really good skills. Once you have attracted a few clients, you can turn it into a fully-fledged business by hiring more resources. It is one of the best online business ideas in Pakistan with a small investment.
To upload your portfolio online, you can use world-famous platforms like Behance and Dribble for free. Having a good portfolio would be a great way to start things for a graphic artist and designer.
Do you want to run your own store but don’t have the resources and budget to set it up physically? Don’t worry. Everything is possible in the online world. There are many e-commerce websites nowadays that are earning well. You can set it up too.
The only major investment in the entire business model would be the creation of a website. However, you can manage your stock in the later phase as per the demand.
How to Start an E-commerce Business in Pakistan
- The process is very simple. Create a website using the most popular e-commerce web development platforms, such as WooCommerce, Shopify, etc.
- You can either focus on single or multiple categories of products on your website. It would certainly impact the business model of your business.
- There are many courier companies or ride-sharing companies that can be contacted to arrange deliveries.
- To market your business, you can use brochures, online ads, Facebook groups and other social media platforms. The way you promote your e-commerce website depends on the nature of your business.
It is another great online business idea for people with good writing skills. There are many different online blogging platforms like WordPress.org or Google’s Blogger. Using such online portals will help you get started for free. Many bloggers these days are using affiliate marketing tactics to earn money.
Useful Tips to Start Blogging
- The aforementioned free blogging platforms will help you create a blog and get started.
- You need to focus on your niche and come up with enticing topics to attract the online audience.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and marketing is very important for a blogger.
- Once you have pulled enough readers, dedicated followers and subscribers, you can start focusing on affiliate marketing.
- A successful blogger can earn anywhere between $1000-2000 a month.
Vlogging is another form of blogging. The only difference is that you’ll be using videos instead of text to reach out to your desired audience. Vlogging needs more skills and effort. You need to be good at making video scripts, capturing videos and editing them later. The more interesting your video is, the more it’ll attract viewers.
The most popular platform used by vloggers today is YouTube. It is free to use and you can post any content you want, in line with YouTube policies for published content. Make sure not to copy videos from other channels or repost them. The last thing you would want on your YouTube channel is a copyright strike. If your channel is running successfully on YouTube, you can earn between $750-1500 a month.
Food catering is also one of the most popular business models in Pakistan. The main thing that works in the catering business is public relations. You can start by serving in private gatherings and small events.
Once your venture has established a good reputation, you can extend your services to catering corporate parties and popular events. To market your business, you can use platforms like Facebook and Instagram. Word of mouth would also make a big difference in terms of promoting your catering services.
How to Start Catering Business in Pakistan
- You need to have cooking and communication expertise to start a catering business.
- Along with these basic skills, you also need a space for your setup. A kitchen, an office and probably a storage space would work.
- You can also outsource different catering equipment, if need be.
- It would be good to only make necessary investments at the beginning and try not to splurge.
- If your catering services start getting famous, consider expanding to attract a wider audience.
Photography is probably the best business idea in Pakistan for people with photography and editing skills. This business also works best for those with good PR. However, you can always create and upload a portfolio on social media and relevant websites. This will help you showcase your work to your potential clients.
How to Start Photography Business in Pakistan
- All you need is a good professional camera and the latest editing software. Due to such minimal requirements, it is considered one of the best small business ideas in Pakistan.
- You can be a freelance photographer at the beginning. Once you have enough experience and a customer base, you can set up a studio.
- A person with good photography skills and experience can earn up to PKR 60,000 a month.
Don’t have a budget to open a restaurant? Fret not. You can go for the option of a food cart or a food truck. The most basic type of business model in this regard is a fries cart. However, in recent years, the concept of street food and food carts has become very popular.
Food kiosks and trucks have become an important part of street culture around the world. Even in Pakistan, you’ll see them in popular markets and commercial districts of big cities like Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad. So, setting up a food cart is a thriving business idea, if properly executed.
Ever since the emergence of high-speed internet and mobile technologies, freelancing in Pakistan is booming. If you want to be a freelancer and work for your clients remotely, you should develop a certain set of skills. For example, you can be a writer, graphic designer, web developer or digital marketing expert.
Now let’s talk facts about the freelance industry in Pakistan and its exponential growth. As a country of youth, Pakistan is rubbing shoulders with many other countries in terms of increasing global competition for remote workers. If we take a look at stats from FY 2021-22, the local remote working sector reportedly made a staggering $400 million dollars at an unprecedented growth rate.
Considering the market’s rapid growth, freelancing is one of the best small business ideas in Pakistan. Want to start off your remote working journey on the right foot? Follow these steps.
How to Start Freelancing Business in Pakistan
- Focus on Your Expertise: Whether you are planning to freelance part-time or want to make it your full-time income stream, focus on your skills. Create and showcase the best of your work to your prospective clients as a writer, graphic designer, digital marketer or whatever expertise you have.
- Pick Your Clients Wisely: As a freelancer, you’ll have the privilege to be your own boss. It also means that you’ll have the liberty to pick your clients. It would be great to start offering your services to someone you know or use credible resources to find work. Don’t hesitate in spreading the word in the circle of your friends and acquaintances to let people know about the services you are offering.
- Create a Portfolio to Showcase Your Skills: Want to increase your client base in the freelancing industry? Create a portfolio that stands out. Journo Portfolio , WordPress , Canva , Behance and Adobe Portfolio are some of the free-to-use platforms for uploading your portfolio. You can also make use of LinkedIn, which allows you to link all your portfolios with your professional profile.
- Be a Part of Popular Remote Working Websites: Set up an account on Fiverr, Freelancer, Upwork or any other popular freelancing platform. You’ll see plenty of jobs matching your skillset, but getting work on these remote working websites isn’t easy. Create a profile that sets you apart from other freelancers. Keep sending proposals on job postings. In the beginning, try to offer your services at the lowest possible yet justifiable rates.
- Use Other Online Platforms to Get Work : There are other marketplaces and social media groups where freelancers in Pakistan can find work. For example, Facebook has multiple groups dedicated to writers, graphic designers and other types of online experts. Join them and pitch your profile to get work.
- Capitalise on Your LinkedIn Profile: Gone are the days of conventional CVs as now recruiters majorly use LinkedIn for headhunting. The same goes for finding remote workers and freelancers. If your employer doesn’t have any issue with it, you also turn on that “open to work” option on LinkedIn.
- Have a Dedicated Workstation: Once you have properly transformed your freelancing skills into a steady source of income, think of setting up a dedicated workstation. It would allow you to be more productive with fewer distractions. You can set up a home office if you have enough space. On the other hand, if freelancing is your full-time job, you can consider renting a desk in dedicated co-working facilities like Daftarkhwan, The Hive, COLABS, and Kickstart, among others.
- Set up a payment gateway : If you are working for a local client, you can easily use any digital wallet services or inter-bank transfers. On the other hand, if someone hires you from abroad, you may need to make an account on PayPal, a globally acclaimed payment merchant. No, it is not available in Pakistan, but there are some workarounds. Check out these tips to create and use a PayPal account in Pakistan and its popular alternatives .
Are you passionate about travelling? Becoming a travel agent would be a great low-risk business idea for you. You can help people with ticketing processes, visa applications and tours. Having knowledge and expertise about travelling to different countries would be a major plus.
Travel agencies in Pakistan also offer Haj and Umrah packages and guidance. You can also become an affiliate of an immigration consultancy. The scope of this business is pretty vast in the country.
How to Set Up a Travel Agency Business in Pakistan
- To run a tourism business in Pakistan, you need to get a travel agency license first.
- Once you are all set to open a travel agency legally, you need to focus on the list of services you will offer.
- You can run your business alone but it would be great to have a collaborator. Like other public dealing businesses, the success of a tourism agency also greatly relies on PR.
- Have an active social media presence and keep updating your audience with new pictures and videos of their desired destinations.
- Offer all-in-one travel packages at competitive prices to attract more customers, especially during peak tourism seasons.
Organic Beauty Products
If you have an interest in dermatology and skin care items, then selling organic beauty products would be an ideal side hustle for you. To start off as an organic skincare entrepreneur on the right foot, make sure to do your research thoroughly. Learn about the skincare and dermatological problems of your target audience, so you can offer them products accordingly.
It is important for you to hone your organic formulation skills. Do product testing to find out more about their potential outcomes before offering them to your customer. To make your venture a success, spread the word. Try to grow your following on social media organically and via marketing. You can also collaborate with internet celebrities and influencers to promote your business.
Set Up a Co-working Space
The Covid-19 pandemic has changed the world around us. It has significantly impacted our work-life balance. Remote working has become a common thing and many companies are now hiring employees who work for them remotely.
This has made setting up a co-working space a pretty lucrative business idea in Pakistan. You can either buy or rent out a commercial unit to set up a co-working space. Even if you have a few spare workstations in your office, you can turn them into a co-working space.
How to Open a Co-working Space in Pakistan
- First of all, look for a suitable location to start your venture.
- Come up with a fully-equipped setup, if there is enough space.
- Have meeting rooms, conference halls, cubicles and separate offices.
- Make sure to install a vending machine, water dispenser and coffee machine.
- Including a separate cafeteria and a game room would be a plus.
Collect Antique Items
Many people have a passion for gathering antique handicrafts and artefacts and storing them as a collection. If you also have a similar passion, you can transform it into a profitable business. Antique collectibles may be worth a lot of money because they are a part of human history.
You can buy or collect antique items and sell them to enthusiasts at higher prices. It is one of the most feasible low-cost business ideas in Pakistan. Once you have figured out a way to find the right items, you can also start an antique store.
By selling a single unique artefact to the right buyer, you can easily make thousands of rupees. It could be a very lucrative business for people with the know-how of antiques. Use platforms like Facebook and Instagram to get the attention of a wider audience.
Online Clothing Store
Selling apparel is one of the most popular eCommerce niches. In fact, it is also among the best low-investment business ideas in Pakistan. Depending on your budget, you can create your own label or go selling items from other popular clothing brands.
There is also an ever-growing demand for used imported clothes or export items that are rejected due to minor defects. Make sure to pick only the products that are in good shape. Take examples of brands like Khazanay.pk and Export Leftovers (shortened as Elo). Places like Lunda Bazaar (Light House Market) and Shershah Godowns in Karachi are where you can easily find imported clothing items and accessories in bulk at wholesale rates.
Here are some of the basics you should know before setting up your online clothing business.
How to Start Online Clothing Business in Pakistan
- Before starting your business, it’s a great step to carry out a competitive analysis of your target market.
- Select the target audience for your business. You can sell menswear, womenswear or unisex clothing items and accessories.
- Also, instead of investing in a website, first set up your store on free-to-use platforms like Facebook and Instagram to analyse the response from your target market.
- To grow your business, offer discounts and promotions on the launch of your store or while introducing a new product.
- If you are selling items from other clothing brands, make sure you have obtained their consent.
- Make it easy for your customers to connect with you. Use the messaging platforms of Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp to connect with your customers.
- Offer refund and exchange policies for valid reasons to increase the credibility of your store.
Sell Mobile Accessories
Moblie accessories are among the most selling items on the internet these days. To set up an online mobile accessory store, no hefty investment is required. You can sell them on different marketplaces like the ones available on OLX.com and Facebook.com. Make sure the accessories you are selling at your store are in demand if you want to generate profit.
How to Start Online Mobile Accessory Business in Pakistan
- With just a few accessories and a free online marketplace, you can start your venture and test things out. It is one of the best online business ideas in Pakistan with small investment.
- Don’t limit the availability of your products to one platform. Put them on OLX and Facebook marketplaces simultaneously and also create a Facebook page under your brand’s name.
- Pick a catchy brand and logo along with a tagline to highlight your business among netizens.
- Once your business has enough customer base, you can start expanding your product offerings. Include gadgets along with accessories.
Set up a Co-living Space
With constantly increasing property rents, the concept of co-living spaces is also on the rise in Pakistan. These accommodations are ideal for students, expats and working professionals. Co-living spaces usually offer separate and shared accommodations. An ideal co-living space should include all basic facilities.
To set up a co-living space, find a property located in business centres and commercial districts. Such areas usually have educational institutions and corporate enclaves, which means more potential walk-in customers. For the convenience of the residents, you can also offer add-on amenities like a WiFi connection, activity area, gymnasium, etc.
When your car is a 5- or 7-seater vehicle, why go to the office alone? Why not start generating profit from your driving skills? In this era of mobile devices, carpooling has become more convenient than ever before.
Amid rising inflation, fuel saving has become crucial and carpooling is the best way to do it, not for you but also for others around you. You can also start a pick-and-drop service if you have spare time, helping people with their commuting needs. It would be a good source of a second income.
How to Start Car Pooling Business in Pakistan
- Start by spreading the word in your social circle that you want to carpool.
- It would be good to offer your services to people who share the same route.
- Decide on rates that you want to charge every individual sharing a ride with you.
- Sign up on famous ride-hailing apps if you want to earn more or start a pick-and-drop service.
- Car pooling/ride-sharing is a great low-investment business idea in Pakistan for people who have some spare time and good driving skills.
Become an Online Fitness Trainer/Instructor
If you know how to take care of your health and have a lean body, become a fitness trainer. Of course, it is that easy in today’s world. No, you won’t need to buy any physical space to offer your services, you can simply offer them online. Let’s find out how you can get to your goals and start earning money.
How to Become an Online Fitness Instructor
- Set up an account on Instagram, Facebook or YouTube about your fitness services.
- Upload live videos containing exercising, diet plan and tips to attract the audience.
- As an online fitness coach, divide your services into free and paid memberships.
- Restrict some of your core services and products to premium members.
- Ask people to sign up for paid memberships to gain access to all of your services.
- A successful online fitness trainer can earn up to $4,000 a month.
Ever wonder how to invest in a vacation property? You can not only use it for your own leisure but also make money from it, especially during the tourist season. Pick a suitable location for your investment property. You can even look for a summer home located in the northern areas of Pakistan.
Your vacation property near a famous tourism spot can generate a rental yield of up to 8%. It may also enjoy high real estate appreciation down the road. If your vacation rental business thrives, you can also consider diversifying your property portfolio.
How to Start Earning Money from Vacation Rentals in Pakistan
In today’s world, the biggest source for reaching out to people is the internet. With the availability of world-leading platforms like OLX.com.pk and Airbnb in Pakistan , you can easily list your vacation property to attract renters.
How to List Your Vacation Property on Airbnb in Pakistan
Here’s how to list your vacation property on OLX.com.pk
- Access the OLX app on your mobile phone.
- Click on the sell button with a plus icon
- Select the category of your ad. You’ll need to click on the “property for rent” option.
- Select “Vacation Rentals – Guest Houses” from the list.
- You can upload up to 12 photos in your ad. The more photos you upload, the more prominent your vacation property will become to ad viewers.
- Provide all the required information about your property in the given fields.
- Set a justifiable rental rate for your vacation property and post your ad.
- Your ad will go live in a matter of minutes and you’ll get an email notification.
The process of creating a listing on Airbnb involves a few steps elaborated below.
- Visit Airbnb.com and create an account. Sign-up with your details using a pop-up window. You can use your Gmail or Facebook account to sign-up.
- To create a listing, fill out the basic descriptions of your property, such as address and in-house and nearby amenities.
- There is a list of questions that you may have to answer while listing your vacation rentals on Airbnb.
- While filling out the details, you also have to specify if your property is a home, hotel or shared accommodation.
- Your property location and its verification on the map are also a part of the process.
- If your offered rental space has facilities like a swimming pool, gym, and laundry area, among other things, don’t forget to mention them.
- Put up a few good photos of your vacation property. While taking photos, focus on bedrooms, bathrooms, outdoor space, and other prominent features.
If you have carving, beading or calligraphy skills, you can earn money from them by selling your handicrafts. Handicrafts of Pakistan are famous all around the world. To start your handicraft business, you don’t have to set up a shop or something like that. Instead, you can simply start from an e-commerce platform.
How to Sell Handicrafts Online in Pakistan
- Start by listing your products on online marketplaces like OLX and Facebook.
- Keeping in view the response of your customers, you can also set up an e-commerce website.
- You can also list your products on Amazon for international exposure.
- Upload high-quality photos to highlight your products in front of your potential customers.
- If you are selling a variety of products, divide them in categories.
- Come up with a unique brand name for your online setup.
If you can take good care of infants, toddlers and young children, you can start offering babysitting services. You need to spread the word about the services you offer among your contacts or social circle.
While taking care of the little ones, you can also offer them tutoring services and charge for them separately. It would be a good side hustle, especially for students to take care of their basic expenses. Nannies and babysitters in Pakistan usually earn around PKR 35,000 a month on average.
People who are good at self-care, self-regulation and meditation skills can easily start offering yoga classes. It is among the most popular low-investment business ideas in Pakistan for students and young professionals alike.
You don’t have to quit your day job to offer yoga classes. Instead, you can set your schedule in the after-hours or early in the morning. Don’t have a budget to set up a studio? Fret not. You can easily start your wellness venture online on YouTube, Facebook or any other free online broadcasting media.
How to Start Yoga Classes
- Yoga classes can be offered in a spare room, terrace or any other outdoor space in your home.
- If you are short on space, you can simply offer your classes online.
- Tell your family, friends and other people in your community about your new wellness venture.
- Use different social media platforms and groups to spread the word.
- Make sure to offer demo classes to let people know about the benefits of signing up for your services.
- Having an online audience means you can easily expand your reach to an international audience.
Virtual Event Planner
If you have good organisation, networking and management skills, you can utilise them in event management. Yes, event management can now also be done virtually, thanks in part to advanced technology.
After the Covid-19 pandemic, hosting events online has become pretty common around the world. Virtual event planners manage webinars, online conferences, virtual trade shows, podcasts, and other similar events. Successful virtual event management can let you earn up to $1,000 a week.
Become a Real Estate Agent
Becoming a real estate agent is also a lucrative business idea in Pakistan with small investment. You can either set up an agency or offer your services individually. However, the best way to multiply your income as a real estate agent in Pakistan is by becoming a Zameen Affiliate.
By marketing high-end projects, you’ll get a chance to diversify your portfolio. Associated with Pakistan’s No.1 property website, Zameen Affiliates have the opportunity to represent top-notch investment opportunities. Currently, 34,000+ affiliates around the world are using the Propforce website and application and are earning hefty commissions.
How to Become a Real Estate Agent in Pakistan
- Depending on your scope and planning, you can either open an agency or become an independent real estate agent.
- Sign up for the Zameen Affiliate Programme to reach a wider audience as an agent.
- You can easily visit the Propforce website or download the app to get started.
- Zameen Affiliates’ earnings are based on commissions that may vary from project to project.
- On the basis of the frequency of work, real estate agents can more than PKR 100,000 a month.
Local Grocery Store
Setting up a local grocery store is also among the most popular cheap business ideas in Pakistan. You need to have basic accountancy and public dealing skills to manage a shop. You can either buy a shop or look for a rental space for your business.
If you are going for a larger setup, look for a location with high foot traffic. You can also offer your products on online marketplaces. It will allow you to have more than one stream of revenue for your business. Also, try to offer free delivery on large orders to facilitate your customers.
Retail Kiosk at a Shopping Mall
Want to start a retail setup on a small scale but looking for high exposure? Consider setting up a kiosk in a shopping mall or a commercial centre. Such places have a high footfall usually all year round. Investing in a kiosk or a cart is usually cheaper than buying or renting an entire retail outlet. You can start selling anything you want or have expertise in. For example, handicrafts, antique items, clothing items, mobile accessories, etc.
How to Set Up a Mall Kiosk
- The very first step is about deciding what to sell.
- Locate a mall where you can set up your kiosk
- The next step is to pitch your business idea to the mall management.
- It would be a wise idea to start small and expand once you start getting a good response.
- Come up with a brand identity and market your business online.
Long gone are the days when you have to put in a heavy investment to start your own logistics company. With the presence of the latest technology, you can start your shipment business with limited resources.
There are many e-commerce ventures these days that rely on delivery services to keep their operations running. You can reach out to them and tell them about your business. Make sure to offer special discounts and promotions when starting your business.
How to Set Up a Logistics Business in Pakistan
- For setting up a logistics company, you need to get a dedicated contact number, probably with a PABX system.
- Create a website and a mobile application to facilitate your customers.
- It would be ideal for your website and mobile app to have a shipment tracking mechanism.
- Get in touch with an insurance company to offer insured services to customers.
- Hire a fleet of experienced drivers/riders.
- You can manage your operations remotely but having an office would be a plus.
- Having a physical presence would also increase the credibility of your logistics company.
Website and App Development
The scope of website and app development is increasing day by day. In fact, it has become one of the most thriving business ideas in Pakistan. Many tech enthusiasts are earning well by offering these services on-site or remotely.
Learning such skills is not easy because the competition is high. However, if you have a passion to learn and improve, you could get a hang of things with time. For people having the right skills and experience, the field is very lucrative. A running website and app development business can earn thousands of dollars a month.
There you have it — our comprehensive guide on 39 low-cost business ideas in Pakistan.
For more informative lifestyle and property pieces, stay tuned to Zameen Blog. If you have any queries or feedback, reach out to us at [email protected] .
Tips to Do More with Less Living Space
Calculation and Payment of Token Tax in Punjab
Exploring History: The Iconic Mohatta Palace in Karachi
Subscribe For Daily Blog Alert
Get the Zameen App
404 Not found
"Research papers - Obsity in Children..."
- Member Login
How does this work
Parents are welcome.
No one cares about your academic progress more than your parents. That is exactly why thousands of them come to our essay writers service for an additional study aid for their children. By working with our essay writers, you can get a high-quality essay sample and use it as a template to help them succeed. Help your kids succeed and order a paper now!
These kinds of ‘my essay writing' require a strong stance to be taken upon and establish arguments that would be in favor of the position taken. Also, these arguments must be backed up and our writers know exactly how such writing can be efficiently pulled off.