- Terms of Services
- பயனுள்ள தகவல்
- குழந்தை நலன்
- இயற்கை விவசாயம்
- சொட்டு நீர் பாசனம்
- மெஹந்தி டிசைன்
- சமையல் குறிப்பு
புதிதாக என்ன தொழில் செய்யலாம் 2024 – சிறு தொழில் பட்டியல் 2024..!
புதிதாக என்ன தொழில் தொடங்கலாம்?Business Ideas in Tamil..!
சிறந்த வியாபாரம் (அல்லது) சுயதொழில் (அல்லது) சிறு தொழில் (அல்லது) கைத்தொழில் (business ideas in tamil):.
நல்ல வருமானம் ஈட்டக்கூடிய தொழில்: வியாபாரம் என்பது மக்களின் தேவைகளையும், விருப்பங்களையும் நிறைவேற்றும் ஒரு இலாபகரமான நோக்கோடு அல்லது இலாப நோக்கற்ற பொருளாதார செயல்பாடுகள் ஆகும். குறிப்பாக சொல்ல வேண்டும் என்றால் வியாபாரம் என்பது மக்களின் விருப்பத்தை நிறைவேற்றும் கடமைகளில் செயல்படுவது என்று கூறலாம்.
சிறு தொழில்கள் முதலாளித்துவ பொருளாதாரங்களில் மேலோங்கியதாய், அனேகமானோர் நுகர்வோர்களுக்கு பொருட்களையும் சேவைகளையும் வழங்கி, பதிலுக்கு பணத்தை பறிமாறிக் கொள்கின்றனர். வியாபாரங்கள் சமூக இலாப நோக்கற்ற தொழில் முயற்சியாகவோ அல்லது அரசுக்குச் சொந்தமான பொது தொழில் முயற்சியாகவோ இருந்து குறிப்பிட்ட சமூகத்தையும் பொருளாதார நோக்கங்களையும் இலக்குக்கு உட்படுத்தலாம்.
எளிய மூலப்பொருள்களைக் கொண்டு ஒருவரின் செயற்திறனை ஆதாரமாகக் கொண்டு ஆக்கப்படும் பொருட்களை கைத்தொழில் உற்பத்திகள் எனலாம். கைத்தொழில் கிராமப் பொருளாதாரத்தில் ஒரு முக்கிய பங்காற்றுகிறது. இன்று பெரு உற்பத்திப் பொருட்களால் கைத்தொழில் உற்பத்திப் பொருட்களின் சந்தை குறைந்து இருப்பினும், சில துறைகளில் உற்பத்திகள் தொடர்ந்து பயன்மிக்க பங்காற்றி வருகிறது.
இதோ ஐடியாக்களை (Business Ideas in Tamil) அள்ளிக் குமிக்க நாங்க தயார்..! சுயத்தொழில் குறித்த முழு விவரங்களையும் (siru tholil ideas in tamil 2024) நாங்கள் உங்களுக்காக தொகுத்து வழங்கியுள்ளோம். அதை படித்து பயன்பெற நீங்க தயாரா..!
வீட்டில் இருந்து என்ன மாதிரியான தொழில் செய்யலாம் ???
புதிதாக என்ன தொழில் தொடங்கலாம், சிறிய(அ)குறைந்த முதலீட்டில் புதிதாக என்ன தொழில் செய்யலாம் , சுயதொழில்(suya tholil) துவங்குவதன் பயன்கள்:.
படித்து விட்டு வேலைக்குப் போய் சம்பாதிப்பதைவிட, ஏதாவது ஒரு சிறந்த தொழில் சொந்தமாக ஆரம்பித்து வெற்றி பெற வேண்டும் என்கிற எண்ணத்தினை இன்றைக்கு பலரிடமும் வெளிப்படையாகப் பார்க்க முடிகிறது. குறிப்பாக சொல்ல வேண்டும் என்றால் மற்றவர்களின் கையை நம்பி வாழ்வதற்கு பதிலாக, குறைந்த முதலீட்டில் பல சுயதொழில்கள் இப்போது பிரகாசமாக வளர்ந்து கொண்டே வருகிறது. சிறிய முதலீட்டில் நடத்தப்படும் இட்லி கடையாக இருந்தாலும் சரி, ஓரளவு பெரிய முதலீட்டில் நடத்தப்படும் லாண்டரி ஷாப்களாக இருந்தாலும் சரி, நிறையவே வருமானம் தருவதாக இருக்கின்றன.
சிறந்த தொழில் சொந்தமாகத் தொடங்க வேண்டும் என்பது பெரும்பாலானோரின் கனவாகும். குறைந்த முதலீட்டில் அதிகமான இலாபம் ஈட்டக்கூடிய வகையிலான தொழில்கள் குறித்த ஐடியாக்கள் (business ideas in Tamil) கிடைத்தால் எவ்வளவு நன்றாக இருக்கும்.
என்ன தொழில் துவங்க வேண்டும் என்று முடிவு செய்துவிட்டிர்களா, சரி இப்பொழுது தொழிலை துவங்குவதற்கு முன் தொழிலில் அதிக இலாபம் பெருக கடைகளை எந்த திசைகளில் அமைக்க வேண்டும் என்று தெரிந்து கொள்வது மிகவும் அவசியம். எனவே தொழில் செழிக்க வாஸ்து வழிமுறைகளை பற்றி தெரிந்து கொள்ள இதை கிளிக் செய்யவும்.
கைத்தொழில் என்பது வீட்டில் இருந்தோ, அல்லது வாடகைக்கோ, குறைந்த முதலீட்டில் ஆண்கள், பெண்கள் என்று இருப்பாளர்களும் வாடிக்கையாளர்களின் விருப்பங்களை நிறைவேற்றுவது கைத்தொழில் (kai tholil), குடிசை தொழில் (kudisai tholil), சிறு தொழில் (siru tholil) அல்லது சுயதொழில் (suya tholil) என்று சொல்லலாம்.
(feb 2024) புதிய தொழில் தொடங்க நல்ல நாள் 2024 | shubh muhurat to start new business 2024, 2024 ஆம் ஆண்டில் பெண்களுக்கான சிறந்த தொழில்.., மாலை நேரத்தில் தினசரி ரூ.3000/- வருமானம் தரும் தொழில், பெண்கள் வீட்டில் இருந்து என்ன மாதிரியான சுயதொழில் செய்யலாம்.., 10,000 முதலீட்டில் தொழில் தொடங்கி நீங்களும் தினமும் சம்பாதிக்கலாம்.., இயந்திரம் விலை நிலவரம் 2024, தினமும் காலையில் ஒரு மணி நேரம் மட்டுமே 2,000/- ரூபாய் சம்பாதிக்கலாம், சிறு தொழில் பட்டியல் 2024.. siru thozhil vagaigal in tamil.. small business ideas in tamil.., sathya priya.
வணக்கம்.. நான் சத்திய பிரியா.. நமது பொதுநலம்.காம் இணையதளத்தில் உள்ளடக்க எழுத்தாளராக பல்வேறு பயனுள்ள பதிவுகளை எழுதுகிறேன். பயனர்கள் அதனை படித்து பயன் பெறுவதில் மிக்க மகிழ்ச்சி.. நன்றி..
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- தமிழ் பைபிள் வினா விடை PDF
- இந்திய கிரிக்கெட் வீரர்களின் சம்பளம் 2024..!
- இதனால தான் தங்கம் விலை ஏறுதா.!
- ராசிபலனில் உள்ள தனம் என்பதற்கான அர்த்தம்..!
- ஓவியம் வேறு சொல்
- Cement இத்தனை நாள் வரை கெடாமல் இருக்குமா?
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 2024
- இன்றைய மீன் விலை நிலவரம் | Meen Vilai Nilavaram
- பழைய தங்கம் விலை இன்று எவ்வளவு ரூபாய்க்கு விற்பனை செய்யப்படுகிறது?
- நாமக்கல் இன்றைய முட்டை விலை நிலவரம்..! NECC Egg Rate Today..!
- இன்றைய பருப்பு விலை நிலவரம் 2024 | Paruppu Price List in Tamil 2024
- இரும்பு, பித்தளை, செம்பு விலை நிலவரம் | Vlai Nilavaram Today
© 2024 Pothunalam.com - Owned by Weby Adroit Infotech LLP.
© மேலும் இதில் பதிவிடும் தகவல்கள் அனைத்தும் பல இணையதளத்தில் கிடைக்கும் அல்லது சேர்க்கப்பட்டுள்ள விவரங்கள் மட்டுமே, பிழைகள் அல்லது அச்சு பிழைகள் இருக்கலாம். இந்தச் சேவையை நம்பினால் அல்லது இந்த pothunalam.com வழியாகக் கிடைக்கும் எந்த ஒரு கருத்தையும் ஏற்று நீங்கள் முடிவெடுத்தால், உங்களுடைய சொந்த முயற்சியில்தான் அதைச் செய்கிறீர்கள். இந்த தளத்தில் சொல்லப்பட்ட தகவல், தயாரிப்புகள், மற்றும் சேவைகள் சம்பந்தப்பட்ட பிற பிரச்சனைகளை நீங்கள் புரிந்துகொண்டு ஏற்றுக்கொள்ளவேண்டும். நீங்கள் சுயமாக எடுக்கும் முடிவிற்கு இந்த வலைத்தளம் எந்த வகையிலும் பொறுப்பேற்காது.
Free Electrical Business Plan PDF Download | Electrical Shop Business Plan
How to Start an Electrical Business - Free Electrical Business Plan PDF Download
Are you considering starting an electrical business and are in need of an electrical business plan? if yes, you'll find this free book to be extremely helpful.
This is a practical guide that will walk you step by step through all the essentials of starting your business. The book is packed with guides, worksheets and checklists. These strategies are absolutely crucial to your business' success yet are simple and easy to apply.
Don’t Start a New Electrical Business Unless You Watch This Video First!
Checklist for Starting a Business: Essential Ingredients for Success
If you are thinking about going into business, it is imperative that you watch this video first! it will take you by the hand and walk you through each and every phase of starting a business. It features all the essential aspects you must consider BEFORE you start a business. This will allow you to predict problems before they happen and keep you from losing your shirt on dog business ideas. Ignore it at your own peril!
Here’s a Valuable Free Gift for You This is a high quality, full blown business plan template complete with detailed instructions and all related spreadsheets. You can download it to your PC and easily prepare a professional business plan for your business. Click Here! To get your free business plan template
The Single Most Important Ingredient for Business Success
The first and most important thing you need to acquire in order to succeed in a small business is... knowledge.
Sounds exaggerated? Listen to this...
According to research conducted by Dun & Bradstreet, 90% of all small business failures can be traced to poor management resulting from lack of knowledge.
This is backed up by my own personal observations. In my 31 years as a business coach and consultant to small businesses, I've seen practically dozens of small business owners go under and lose their businesses -- not because they weren't talented or smart enough -- but because they were trying to re-invent the wheel rather than rely on proven, tested methods that work.
Conclusion: if you are really serious about succeeding in a business... If you want to avoid the common traps and mistakes... it is absolutely imperative that you acquire the right knowledge.
"Why Invent Mediocrity, When You Can Copy Genius?"
That's an excellent quote I picked up from a fellow business owner a few years back. What this means is that you should see what is working and try to duplicate it. Why go through all the trouble of inventing something new, that you don't even know will ever work, when you can easily learn from and duplicate something that has been a proven success?
[ Note: One of the BIGGEST mistakes almost all new businesses make is that they WASTE tons of valuable time, energy and money on trying to create something "new", that has never been tested or proven... only to find out later that it was a total loss. Don't make the same mistake! ]
Hi! My name is Meir. I'm the founder and president of BizMove.com, a successful Internet based information business. I'm also the author of numerous books, mostly in the area of small business management.
I've been involved in small business for the past 31 years of my life, as a business coach, manager of a Electrical firm, a seminar leader and as the owner of five successful businesses.
During my career as a business coach and consultant I've helped dozens of business owners start their businesses, market, expand, get out of troubles, sell their businesses and do practically every other small business activity you can think of. You see, I have been there .... done it ... and bought the Small Business t-shirt! -- This free book contains techniques and strategies I've learned during my 31 year small business career.
Here's what you'll discover in the 'How to Start a Electrical Business' book:
Success Tip: Setting Goals
Good management is the key to success and good management starts with setting goals. Set goals for yourself for the accomplishment of the many tasks necessary in starting and managing your business successfully. Be specific. Write down the goals in measurable terms of performance. Break major goals down into sub-goals, showing what you expect to achieve in the next two to three months, the next six months, the next year, and the next five years. Beside each goal and sub-goal place a specific date showing when it is to be achieved.
Plan the action you must take to attain the goals. While the effort required to reach each sub-goal should be great enough to challenge you, it should not be so great or unreasonable as to discourage you. Do not plan to reach too many goals all at one time.
Establish priorities. Plan in advance how to measure results so you can know exactly how well you are doing. This is what is meant by "measurable" goals. If you can’t keep score as you go along you are likely to lose motivation. Re-work your plan of action to allow for obstacles which may stand in your way. Try to foresee obstacles and plan ways to avert or minimize them.
Click here! to download your Electrical Business Plan book for free (PDF version)
Management Skills Video: How to Become a Great Manager and Leader
Learn how to improve your leadership skills and become a better manager and leader. Here's how to be the boss people want to give 200 percent for. In the following video you'll discover 120 powerful tips and strategies to motivate and inspire your people to bring out the best in them.
For more insightful videos visit our Small Business and Management Skills YouTube Chanel .
Here're other free books in the "how to start a business" series that may interest you:
Here's a Sample 'Executive Summary' for a Electrical Business plan :
COMPANY NAME ADDRESS CITY, STATE, ZIP CODE Tel. Fax: Email:
COMPANY NAME is an Electrical Sub-Contractor, primarily doing commercial, industrial, medical and residential. COMPANY NAME offers value engineering for energy evaluation & efficiency. The purpose of the company's plan is to grow in the fields mentioned above as well as branch out into Nevada, Arizona & New Mexico. COMPANY NAME also wants to further the company's market share in the solar/energy and the service industry.
1. To fund growth of existing business & increase market share of our service business 2. Expand into the field of energy/solar 3. With additional capital the ability to bid larger projects.
COMPANY NAME 's sole purpose is to establish a profitable and well managed company while at the same time designing to please the local residents with excellent service in California. COMPANY NAME’s near future plans are to grow the company's electrical contracting business in California and other states such as Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico. The company will seek to provide these services in the timeliest manner and with an ongoing comprehensive quality control program to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
1.3 Keys to Success
1. Servicing and maintaining our existing client base 2. Having employees that understand and implement our high standards 3. Reliability and communication with clients from beginning of each job to end.
COMPANY NAME is in the city of Orange and has been in the county of Orange since 1994, servicing Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego counties. We provide electrical contracting services to a wide range of clients, including owners and general contractors, mainly in the medical field. COMPANY NAME's current corporate office is at [INSERT ADDRESS]. The company's corporate office is a 4,650 sq ft concrete tilt up building. This corporate office houses all administrative operations, with warehouse space used for inventory and service vehicles. All of the work is done at many off-site locations.
2.1 Company Ownership
COMPANY NAME is a privately held C Corporation where OWNER’S NAME is president & secretary and CO-OWNER’S NAME is Vice President.
2.2 Company History
In 2006 and 2007 COMPANY NAME experienced a decrease in sales due to California budget cuts for the company's voice and data division that had provided services to Employment Development Departments. The decrease in sales was also due to existing clients who were very slow in paying for services rendered. COMPANY NAME had also made the decision to focus more on the medical field and their primary client base. The company had cut ties with three general contractors and proceeded to establish new contacts within the medical field. The year of 2008 was a great year and COMPANY NAME was on track to double sales; however the economy was starting to slow. 2009 was a respectable year, however, again, due to the economy COMPANY NAME re-evaluated again to expand into solar/energy industry.
Table: Past Performance
COMPANY NAME 's products are: 1) Design build which is based on a per square foot price. 2) Contract work which is specific to a certain set of blueprints/drawings. 3) Service work that is based on an hourly rate.
COMPANY NAME will focus on four main markets within the industry such as: MEDICAL This field is a viable source of business now and due to ever changing technology a great source of future business that will sustain us long term. SERVICE There will always be a need for service and this is an area that we have never taped into and believe there is great potential. COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL This has been the company's main focus; COMPANY NAME has built great long term relationships with building owners who now look for our guidance in directing their energy improvements. SOLAR/ENERGY We feel we always need to look at new trends and stay ahead of change in our approach to long term sustainability.
How to Organize Paperwork for Business
We must all be efficient and productive in today's business world. Being organized helps you handle tasks quickly so that you have more time and space to do what you truly want to do.
1. One-time mail system.
Have an In Box on your desk for new mail/information. Look at your mail once a day. Review each piece of mail once to decide whether to do it, delegate it or dump it. If it adds value to your business or is required for doing business, do it or delegate it. If not, then dump it. If you keep it, then categorize it using the A, B, C system. Use your time wisely.
2. Categories for performing your work.
Set up desk trays labeled A, B, and C. Items in category A must be handled today. Category B items must be handled this week. Category C items are generally filing that must be kept because they have some value, such as invoices, tax returns, and statements.
3. Prioritize your work within categories A and B.
Sort the categories into 1, 2, and 3. A1 must be done NOW, it is "hot" or "urgent." A2 can be done this AM. A3 can be done by the end of the day. B1 is done on Monday. B2 done by Wednesday. B3 done by the end of the week. Make the decision once, then do the work.
Set a day and time each week for filing. Don't let it stack up. Give yourself space to work.
5. Purge your files on a regular schedule.
For example, purge files every six months. Send these documents to storage. This gives you more space to work.
6. Storing records.
Store documents in boxes. Mark the contents of each box. For instance, clients A-F2013. Mark the destruction date on the box, D = June 02. Base your destruction date on the legal requirements for your industry.
7. Toss out stored documents on a regular schedule.
For example, two times per year, visit the storage area and remove boxes that are beyond the destruction date. Depending on your industry, they may need to be shredded rather than put in the trash.
8. Color code your records.
For example, clients with first names beginning with A-F are in Orange folders; G-K Yellow; L-P Blue; Q-Z Green. This will save you time when you are searching for a file. You can also apply this to AP, AR, Payroll, and Taxes. This can also be done by year. For example, 2012 AP is blue; 2013 AP is purple.
9. Hot files.
Put a red cover on files that you consider "hot." These could be urgent projects, legally or financially sensitive, or important VIP clients. Keep these visually at your fingertips.
10. Use out guides.
If you work with other people and share files, create a check-out system so that files are not lost. Put the file name, taken-by name, and date on a card and place it in an out guide box. When you can't find what you want, check the box to see if your co-worker is using the file. Be sure to remove the card from the box when you return the file.
Copyright © by Bizmove Free Business Guides. All rights reserved.
Electrical Shop Business Plan [Sample Template]
By: Author Tony Martins Ajaero
Home » Business Plans » Wholesale & Retail
Are you about starting an electrical shop? If YES, here is a detailed sample electrical shop business plan template & FREE feasibility report.
Businesses that are worth going for are businesses that you are certain people would need your services or products regularly. An electrical shop falls into this category. Part of what you need to do to make headway in this line of business is to ensure that your store is intentionally positioned and you a have good business relationship with construction contractors and key players in the real estate industry.
One good thing about this type of business is that you don’t need to enroll in a conventional school to learn how to start and run this type of business; you just require basic business skills such as knowledge of electric equipment, customer service, accounting skills, bargaining skills, people skills cum networking skills and of course overall business management skills.
Over and above, if you have decided to start an electrical shop business, then you should ensure that you carry out your feasibility studies and also market survey. Below is a sample electrical shop business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Electrical Shop Business Plan Template
1. industry overview.
Electrical store business is part of the Electrical Equipment Wholesaling industry and this industry consists of businesses that are into the sale and supply of wiring, lighting fixtures and light bulbs, relay and industrial controls, switchgear and switchboard apparatus, motors and generators, power and distribution transformers and other electrical equipment.
On the average, an electrical supply company distributes electrical construction materials, such as wiring supplies, electrical light fixtures, light bulbs, security systems, electrical power equipment, switchboards, circuit breakers and fuses to construction companies. Hence, demand from building, developing and general contracting largely determines industry revenue growth.
In addition, demand for many of the industry’s products depends on industrial production and electrical power consumption. As manufacturing activity in the economy increases and those companies invest in equipment, they purchase industry goods to both outfit their factories and to act as intermediary components.
If you are a close watcher of the Electrical Equipment Wholesaling industry, you will agree that over the past five years, the Electrical Equipment Wholesaling industry has struggled to rebuild itself, even as the overall economy strengthens.
Industry goods are purchased by professional contractors and consumers engaged in remodeling and construction projects.
Rising consumer confidence and household income have helped ignite remodeling activity forestalled during the recession, providing additional demand for electrical equipment used in home improvement projects. Even so, rising competition from large home improvement stores has stifled revenue growth for electrical supply stores.
Statistics has it that in the united states of America alone, there are about 17,709 registered and licensed electrical supply stores responsible for employing about 226,258 people and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $179 billion annually.
The industry is projected to grow at 2.2 percent annual growth within 2013 and 2018. It is important to state that The Electrical Equipment Wholesaling industry has no companies with major market shares.
A recent report published by IBISWORLD shows that over the past five years, the Electrical Equipment Wholesaling industry has grown by 2.2 percent to reach revenue of $179bn in 2018. In the same timeframe, the number of businesses has grown by 0.7 percent and the number of employees has grown by 3.6 percent.
The Electrical Equipment Wholesaling industry is highly regulated in the United States of America and anyone who aspires to start an electrical supply business must apply and obtain a license before they can legally operate in the industry.
If you are contemplating opening an electrical shop business in the United States, you should ensure that you carry out a thorough market survey and feasibility studies so you that you will be able to get the ideal location to launch your electrical shop business.
The truth is that, if you get some key factors wrong before starting your own business, then you are likely going to struggle to stay afloat.
2. Executive Summary
Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc. is a registered electrical equipment store business that will be located in one of the busiest streets in Kansas City – Missouri. We have been able to lease a facility that is big enough (a 5 thousand square foot facility) to fit into the kind of standard electrical equipment store that we intend launching and the facility is located in the heart of Kansas City – Missouri.
Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc. will retail electrical equipment and materials, such as wiring supplies, electrical light fixtures, light bulbs, security systems, electrical power equipment, switchboards, circuit breakers and fuses et al to customers.
We are set to service a wide range of clientele in and around Kansas City – Missouri. We are aware that there are several electrical equipment stores all around Missouri, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct a thorough feasibility studies and market survey so as to be well positioned to favorably compete with all our competitors.
We have an online – service option for our customers, and our outlet has various payment options. Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc. will ensure that all our customers are given first class treatment whenever they visit our electrical equipment store.
We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large they may grow to. We will ensure that we get our customers involved in the selection of brands that will be in our store and also when making some business decisions.
Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc. is a family business that is owned by Allan Pearson and his immediate family members. Allan Pearson has a B.Sc. in Business Administration, with over 10 years’ experience in the electrical equipment wholesaling industry, working for some of the leading brands in the United States.
Although the business is launching out with just one outlet in Kansas City – Missouri, but there is a plan to open other outlets around major cities in the United States of America.
3. Our Products and Services
Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc. is in the electrical equipment wholesaling industry to service a wide range of clients which is why we will ensure we make available a wide range of electrical equipment from top manufacturing brands in the United States and other countries of the world.
We will do all that is permitted by the law of the United States to achieve our aim and ambition of starting the business. Some of the products in our store are listed below;
- Lighting fixtures and light bulbs
- Relay and industrial controls
- Switchgear and switchboard apparatus
- Motors and generators
- Power and distribution transformers
- Major appliance
- Programmable logic controller
- Small appliances
- Other electrical equipment.
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to become the leading brand in the electrical equipment wholesaling industry in Missouri and to establish a one stop electrical equipment store chains in Kansas City and in other key cities in the United States of America.
- Our mission is to establish a world – class electrical equipment store that will make available a wide range of electrical equipment from top electrical manufacturing brands at affordable prices in Kansas City – Missouri and other key cities in the United States of America via franchising.
Our Business Structure
Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc. is looking towards building a standard business that can be listed among the top – flight electrical supply stores not just in Kansas City – Missouri but throughout the United States of America. For that singular reason, we will make sure that establish the business on a solid structure.
We will ensure that we hire people who are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stakeholders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more. In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Store Manager
- Human Resources and Amin Manager
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Accountants / Cashiers
- Customer Services Executive
Truck and Van Drivers
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the store/warehouse
- Ensures that proper records of electrical equipment are kept and warehouse does not run out of products
- Ensures that the store facility is in tip top shape and goods are properly arranged and easy to locate
- Interfaces with electrical equipment manufacturers
- Controls electrical equipment distribution and supply inventory
- Supervises the workforce in the electrical equipment sales floor.
- Manages vendor relations, market visits, and the ongoing education and development of the organizations’ buying teams
- Helps to ensure consistent quality of electrical equipment are purchased and retailed/supplied in good price that will ensure we make good profit
- Responsible for the purchase of electrical equipment for the organizations
- Responsible for planning sales, monitoring inventory, selecting the merchandise, and writing and pricing orders to vendors
- Ensures that the organization operates within stipulated budget.
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
- Assists in loading and unloading goods/electrical equipment
- Maintains a logbook of their driving activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing the rest and work periods for operators.
- Inspects vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Complies with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collects and verifies delivery instructions
- Reports defects, accidents or violations
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the human resources and admin manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to customers when they make enquiries
6. SWOT Analysis
Any profitable business or a business with prospects is bound to be competitive and as a new business, you must be ready to compete in the industry and competing in the industry means that you must follow due process in establishing a business.
We are quite aware that there are several electrical equipment stores all over Kansas City and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc. employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in supply store chain business to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our goals and objectives. This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc.;
Our business is located in a city with heavy construction and real estate activities and also, we can boast of having good business relationship with top manufacturers in the electrical equipment manufacturing industry and construction contractors in and around Kansas City – Missouri.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we don’t have our own electrical equipment production plant, we are a new electrical equipment store and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – million dollars electrical equipment stores when it comes to retailing electrical equipment at a rock bottom price.
The fact that we are going to be operating our electrical equipment store in one of the busiest construction locations in Kansas City – Missouri provides us with unlimited opportunities to sell our electrical equipment to a large number of construction contractors.
We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they order electrical equipment from us; we are well positioned to take on the opportunities that will come our way.
A major threat that we are going to face as an electrical supply business operating in the United States of America is uncertainty in government policies as it relates to price control and influx of electrical equipment manufactured outside the United States of America.
When the prices charged by manufacturers to wholesalers’ decline, wholesalers typically have to reduce their selling prices to retailers. This results in subdued revenue growth for wholesalers, even if demand expands.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
If you are conversant with the electrical equipment stores Industry, you will quite agree that the changes in disposable income, consumer sentiment, ever changing trends and of course the rate of homeownership are major growth drivers for this industry.
A massive rise in consumer confidence has also contributed in helping the industry experience remarkable growth, but uneven performance in these drivers has led to slightly constrained revenue growth.
So also, the rising demand for both building renovations, as a result of increasing disposable income and consumer sentiment, will result in revenue growth, but profit margins will stagnate as electrical equipment stores keep prices low to attract more sales amid growing competition.
A close watch of industry activities reveals that, the retail market for electrical equipment was hit hard by the recent economic downturn and experienced a decline in revenue in recent time. The construction of new homes is a primary market for industry products, so as housing stats increase, demand tends to follow.
Moreover, as home builders have increased their use of electronics, demand for complementary electrical equipment has risen. In 2018, housing stats increased, presenting a potential opportunity for the industry. As part of marketing strategies, electrical equipment stores partner with key players in the construction and real estate industry. They are in the best position to offer you electrical equipment supply contract.
8. Our Target Market
We have positioned our electrical equipment store to service the construction industry in Kansas City – Missouri. We have conducted our market research and feasibility studies and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in business to supply a wide range of electrical equipment to the following;
- Construction Companies
- Construction Contractors
- Home Remodeling Companies
- Facility managers
- Households in and around our store locations
Our Competitive Advantage
A close study of the industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry. We are aware of the stiff competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other leading electrical equipment stores in Kansas City – Missouri and throughout the United States.
Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc. is launching a standard electrical equipment store that will indeed become the preferred choice for key players in the construction cum real estate industry in Kansas City – Missouri. Our electrical equipment store is located in a corner piece property in the largest electrical equipment market in Kansas City – Missouri.
We have enough parking space that can accommodate over 10 cars/trucks per time. One thing is certain, we will ensure that we have a wide range of electrical equipment available in our store at all times. It will be difficult for customers to visit our store and not see the type of electrical equipment that they are looking for.
One of our business goals is to make Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc. a one stop electrical equipment shop for customers at all levels. Our excellent customer service culture, online store, various payment options and highly secured facility will serve as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives.
We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc. will retail a wide range of electrical equipment to businesses in Kansas City – Missouri. We are in the electrical equipment wholesaling industry to maximize profits and we are going to ensure that we achieve or business goals and objectives.
Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc. will generate income by;
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain when it comes to electrical equipment stores, if your store is stocked with various types of electrical equipment and centrally positioned, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Kansas City – Missouri and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from our first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the electrical equipment wholesaling industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. Below is the sales projection for Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to electrical equipment stores startups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year: $350,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $550,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $750,000
N.B : This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor retailing same electrical equipment and customer care services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc., we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for key players in the industry in Kansas City – Missouri.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the electrical equipment stores industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Kansas City – Missouri.
In summary, Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Open our electrical equipment store in a grand style with a party for all.
- Introduce our electrical equipment store by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to construction companies, construction contractors, home remodeling companies and other key stake holders in Kansas City – Missouri
- Ensure that we have a wide range of electrical equipment from different manufacturing brand at all times.
- Make use of attractive handbills to create awareness and also to give direction to our electrical equipment store
- Position our signage/flexi banners at strategic places around Kansas City – Missouri
- Position our greeters to welcome and direct potential customers
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our electrical equipment store is well located, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business. We are going to explore all available means to promote our electrical equipment store.
Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc. has a long – term plan of opening outlets in various locations all around Missouri and key cities in the United States which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Kansas City before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc.;
- Place adverts on community – based newspapers, radio and TV stations
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms and other platforms to promote our business.
- Ensure that our we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Kansas City – Missouri
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Advertise our electrical equipment store business in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and trucks and ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Aside from quality, pricing is one of the key factors that gives leverage to electrical equipment stores, it is normal for consumers to go to places where they can get electrical equipment at cheaper price which is why big players in the industry attract loads of clients.
We know we don’t have the capacity to compete with multi – million dollar electrical equipment supply stores but we will ensure that the prices and quality of all the electrical equipment that are available in our store are competitive with what is obtainable amongst stores within our level.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America. Here are the payment options that Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for purchase of our electrical equipment without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfer for products purchased.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
From our market survey and feasibility studies, we have been able to come up with a detailed budget for establishing a standard electrical equipment supply business in Kansas City – Missouri and here are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the Business in Kansas City – Missouri – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $65,600.
- The cost for shop/warehouse remodeling (construction of racks and shelves) – $20,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $60,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (stocking with a wide range of electrical construction materials, such as wiring supplies, electrical light fixtures, light bulbs, security systems, electrical power equipment, switchboards, circuit breakers and fuses) – $250,000
- The cost for counter area equipment – $9,500
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase and installation of CCTVs – $10,000
- The cost for the purchase of office furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a Website – $600
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of $450,000 to successfully set up our electrical equipment store in Kansas City – Missouri.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc.
Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc. is a private business that is solely owned and financed by Allan Pearson and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $150,000 (Personal savings $100,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $300,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Part of the plans we have in place to sustain Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc. is to ensure that we continue to make available a wide range of electrical equipment, retail our products at competitive prices, improvise on how to do things faster and cheaper. We are not going to relent in providing conducive environment for our workers
From our findings, another factor that kills new business is financial leakages. In order to plug financial leakages, the management of Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc. adopt the use of payment machine and accounting software to run the business.
Allan Pearson® Electrical Shop, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check : Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the shop: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Purchase of initial supply of electrical construction materials, such as wiring supplies, electrical light fixtures, light bulbs, security systems, electrical power equipment, switchboards, circuit breakers and fuse: In Progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Compilation of our list of products that will be available in our store: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – manufacturers of electrical equipment and construction contractors: In Progress
- Vending Machine Business Plan [Sample Template]
- Furniture Store Business Plan [Sample Template]
- Grocery Delivery Business Plan [Sample Template]
- Stationery Shop and Office Supplies Business Plan [Sample Template]
- Indian Grocery Store Business Plan [Sample Template]
- Fruit and Vegetable Store Business Plan [Sample Template]
- Gift Shop Business Plan [Sample Template]
Avail our cheap essay writer service in just 4 simple steps
Jam Operasional (09.00-17.00)
+62 813-1717-0136 (Corporate) +62 812-4458-4482 (Recruitment)
Specifically, buying papers from us you can get 5%, 10%, or 15% discount.
EssayService strives to deliver high-quality work that satisfies each and every customer, yet at times miscommunications happen and the work needs revisions. Therefore to assure full customer satisfaction we have a 30-day free revisions policy.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Our support team will be more than willing to assist you.
2269 Chestnut Street, #477 San Francisco CA 94123
Is buying essays online safe?
Shopping through online platforms is a highly controversial issue. Naturally, you cannot be completely sure when placing an order through an unfamiliar site, with which you have never cooperated. That is why we recommend that people contact trusted companies that have hundreds of positive reviews.
As for buying essays through sites, then you need to be as careful as possible and carefully check every detail. Read company reviews on third-party sources or ask a question on the forum. Check out the guarantees given by the specialists and discuss cooperation with the company manager. Do not transfer money to someone else's account until they send you a document with an essay for review.
Good online platforms provide certificates and some personal data so that the client can have the necessary information about the service manual. Service employees should immediately calculate the cost of the order for you and in the process of work are not entitled to add a percentage to this amount, if you do not make additional edits and preferences.
receive 15% off
When you write an essay for me, how can I use it?
Team of Essay Writers
Can you write essays for free.
Sometimes our managers receive ambiguous questions from the site. At first, we did not know how to correctly respond to such requests, but we are progressing every day, so we have improved our support service. Our consultants will competently answer strange suggestions and recommend a different way to solve the problem.
The question of whether we can write a text for the user for free no longer surprises anyone from the team. For those who still do not know the answer, read the description of the online platform in more detail.
We love our job very much and are ready to write essays even for free. We want to help people and make their lives better, but if the team does not receive money, then their life will become very bad. Each work must be paid and specialists from the team also want to receive remuneration for their work. For our clients, we have created the most affordable prices so that a student can afford this service. But we cannot be left completely without a salary, because every author has needs for food, housing and recreation.
We hope that you will understand us and agree to such working conditions, and if not, then there are other agencies on the Internet that you can ask for such an option.
Look up our reviews and see what our clients have to say! We have thousands of returning clients that use our writing services every chance they get. We value your reputation, anonymity, and trust in us.
Can I Trust You With Other Assignments that aren't Essays?
The best way to complete a presentation speech is with a team of professional writers. They have the experience, the knowledge, and ways to impress your prof. Another assignment you can hire us for is an article review. Evaluating someone's work with a grain of salt cannot be easy, especially if it is your first time doing this. To summarize, article reviews are a challenging task. Good that you've found our paper service and can now drop your worries after placing an order. If reading 100-page-long academic articles and digging into every piece of information doesn't sound like something you'd want to do on a Sunday night, hire our essay writing company to do your research proposal. Are you struggling with understanding your professors' directions when it comes to homework assignments? Hire professional writers with years of experience to earn a better grade and impress your parents. Send us the instructions, and your deadline, and you're good to go. We're sure we have a professional paper writer with the skills to complete practically any assignment for you. We only hire native English speakers with a degree and 3+ years of experience, some are even uni professors.
We are quite confident to write and maintain the originality of our work as it is being checked thoroughly for plagiarism. Thus, no copy-pasting is entertained by the writers and they can easily 'write an essay for me’.
Tinggalkan Balasan Batalkan balasan
Alamat email Anda tidak akan dipublikasikan. Ruas yang wajib ditandai *
What We Guarantee
- No Plagiarism
- On Time Delevery
- Complaint Resolution
offers a great selection of professional essay writing services. Take advantage of original, plagiarism-free essay writing. Also, separate editing and proofreading services are available, designed for those students who did an essay and seek professional help with polishing it to perfection. In addition, a number of additional essay writing services are available to boost your customer experience to the maximum!
Add more quality to your essay or be able to obtain a new paper within a day by requesting a top or premium writer to work on your order. The option will increase the price of your order but the final result will be totally worth it.
Top order status
Every day, we receive dozens of orders. To process every order, we need time. If you’re in a great hurry or seek premium service, then choose this additional service. As a result, we’ll process your order and assign a great writer as soon as it’s placed. Maximize your time by giving your order a top status!
Have you already started to write my essay? When it will be finished? If you have occasional questions like that, then opt-in for SMS order status updates to be informed regarding every stage of the writing process. If you’re pressed for time, then we recommend adding this extra to your order.
Is my essay original? How do I know it’s Turnitin-ready? Very simple – order us to attach a detailed plagiarism report when work is done so you could rest assured the paper is authentic and can be uploaded to Turnitin without hesitating.
World’s peace isn’t riding on essay writing. If you don’t have any intent on reading the entire 2000-word essay that we did for you, add a 1-page summary to your order, which will be a short overview of your essay one paragraph long, just to be in the loop.