Ready to Make Circle Time Amazing?
Sign up for our FREE newsletter and receive my ebook 7 Circle Time Mistakes
Thanks for subscribing! Please check your email for further instructions.
125 Free Pre-K and Kindergarten Printable Worksheets
Most Pre-K or Kindergarten teachers will agree that not all free printables are created equal. Today I’m sharing more than 125 of my favorite free pre k and kindergarten worksheets from Pre-K Pages!
Visitors are always asking me if I have printables for certain themes or topics and my answer is usually “somewhere.” Now you no longer have to hunt for all of the best freebies, you can find them right here in one convenient place.
125 FREE PRE-K & kindergarten printable WORKSHEETS
But having free printables is only half the battle, you also need to print them. It’s just like washing your car, you can almost guarantee it will rain afterwards. The same is true for printing, as soon as you hit the “print” button you’ll get that dreaded message that your ink is empty or running low.
That’s why I’m teaming up with HP to tell you all about my absolute all-time favorite printer, the HP Envy 5540 wireless all-in-one printer . This printer is Instant Ink compatible, which means it automatically knows when your ink is running low and ships more ink directly to you! How cool is that?
Not sure why you want or need Instant Ink in your life? I explain it all HERE !
Free Printable Bingo Games
Whatever theme you are currently teaching in your pre-k classroom, it’s always fun to have a game for your students to engage in. And these free bingo game printables will help accompany your lessons.
- Bug Bingo Game
- Christmas Bingo Game
- Community Helper Bingo Game
- Dinosaur Bingo Game
- Easter Bingo Game
- Fire Safety Bingo Game
- Halloween Bingo Game
- Pond Bingo Game
- St. Patrick’s Day Bingo Game
- Thanksgiving Bingo Game
- Transportation Bingo Game
- Valentine Bingo Game
- Western Bingo Game
- Winter Bingo Game
- Zoo Bingo Game
Free Math and Counting Pre K Worksheets
All of these math and counting worksheets are perfect to use in your preschool and kindergarten classroom throughout the year! Any one of these counting printables would be a great accompaniment to one of these counting activities .
- Counting Book
- Christmas Counting Mats
- Gingerbread Counting Mats
- Halloween Counting Mats
- Fire Safety Counting Mats
- St. Patrick’s Day Counting Mats
- Thanksgiving Counting Mats
- Valentine Counting Mats
- Winter Counting Mats
- Apple Counting Book
Free Christmas Pre K Worksheets
These printables would be a fun addition to your Christmas theme in your pre-k and kindergarten classroom.
- Cookies for Santa Letter
- Christmas – You’ve Been Jingled Printable
- Christmas Gross Motor Game
- Christmas I-Spy Literacy Activity
- Christmas Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell Printable
- Christmas Reindeer Roll ‘N Stamp
- Christmas Rudolph 1:1 Grid Game
- Christmas Treat Bag Toppers
- Christmas Tree Math Printable
Free Dramatic Play Pre K Worksheets
After you have set up your dramatic play center in your pre-k classroom, then these dramatic play printables are a perfect addition to your center. And be sure to use one of these dramatic play ideas when looking for a theme for your dramatic play center.
- Animal Shelter Dramatic Play (and Service Learning Project)
- Ice Cream Toppings Signs
- Pet Tags for Vet Clinic Dramatic Play
- Pizza Restaurant Placemat
- Pizza Shop Employee of the Day
- Thanksgiving Feast
- Chinese Restaurant Takeout Labels
- Christmas Elf of the Day Printable for Dramatic Play
- Space Theme Meet the Crew Poster
- Pumpkin Spice Labels
- Printable Dramatic Play Center Labels
- Dramatic Play Punch Cards
Free Easter Preschool Printables
When it’s Easter time, then one of these preschool printables will accompany any Easter activities you choose to have your pre-k and kindergarten students engage in.
- Easter – Bunny Says Game
- Easter – Where’s Peter Rabbit Positional Words Game
- Easter – Fun Bunny Listening Game
- Easter – Oviparous Egg Hunt
- Easter Treat Bag Topper
- Easter Visual Discrimination
Free Fairy Tale Pre K Worksheets
- Gingerbread House Directions
- Gingerbread Man Character T-Chart
- Gingerbread Visual Discrimination
- Goldilocks Word Cards
- Jack and the Beanstalk Character T-Chart
- Jack and the Beanstalk More or Less Printable
- Jack and the Beanstalk Roll Say and Write
- Little Red Hen Comprehension Activity
- Little Red Hen English Muffin Pizza Recipe
- Little Red Hen Sequencing Activity
- Little Red Hen Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
- Little Red Riding Hood Comprehension T-Chart
- Three Little Pigs Class Book
- Gingerbread Man Science Experiment Data Collection Sheet
Free Fire Safety Printables
Teaching about fire safety is an important topic to cover in your pre-k and kindergarten classroom, and one subject that your students will love learning about. And these fun worksheets will help reinforce the fire safety activities lessons you are teaching.
- Fire Engine Alphabet Clothespin Activity
- Fire Safety Hot Cold Classification
- Fire Safety Scavenger Hunt
- Fire Safety Stop, Drop, and Roll Sequence
- Fire Truck Counting Game
Free Graduation Printables
When celebrating the end of the year, and your pre-k and kindergarten graduations then one of these graduation printables will help make the day the best one every for your students!
- End of the Year/Graduation Printable Sand Bucket Tags
- End of the Year/Graduation Printable Seed Packets
- End of the Year/Graduation Printable Treat Bag Topper
- Summer Activity Bingo
Free Halloween Printables
Halloween is always a much celebrated and anticipated holiday for your pre-k and kindergarten students. Any of these Halloween worksheets will be a great accompaniment to your Halloween activities in your classroom.
- Halloween – 5 Little Pumpkin Play Dough Mats
- Halloween Healthy Treat Toppers
- Halloween I-Spy Literacy Activity
- Halloween Positional Word Book
- Halloween S’More Treat Toppers
- Halloween Visual Discrimination
- Halloween You’ve Been Booed Sign
- Pumpkin Sensory Bag I-Spy Printable
Free Nursery Rhyme Printables
When reading nursery rhymes to your pre-k and kindergarten students, you might like to accompany your reading with one of these nursery rhyme printables.
- Nursery Rhyme Fluency Sticks
- Nursery Rhyme Number Cube
- Nursery Rhyme Bingo
- Nursery Rhyme Certificate
- Nursery Rhyme Diploma
- Nursery Rhyme Tracking Chart
- Nursery Rhyme Notebook Cover
- Nursery Rhyme Four Corners Game
Free Party Planning Printables
- Birthday Bag Labels
- Christmas/Winter Party Planning Guide
- Easter Classroom Party Planning Guide
- Halloween Class Party Planning Guide
- Valentine Classroom Party Planning Guide
Free St. Patrick’s Day Printables
If celebrating St. Patrick’s Day in your pre-k and kindergarten students then one of these worksheets will be a great accompaniment to your St. Patrick’s Day activities in your classroom.
- St. Patrick’s Day Number Hunt
- St. Patrick’s Day Syllable Activity
- St. Patrick’s I-Spy Printable
Free Thanksgiving Printables
Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday to teach in your pre-k and kindergarten students then one of these worksheets will be a great accompaniment to your Thanksgiving day activities in your classroom.
- Thanksgiving Old Lady Emergent Reader
- Thanksgiving Race to the Top
- Thanksgiving Turkey ABC Clothespin Game
- Thanksgiving Turkey Body Thanksgiving Turkey Positional Words Book
- Thanksgiving Visual Discr mination
- Pumpkin Pie in a Cup
Free Valentine Printables
In addition to these free Valentine’s Day printable to celebrate the holiday to teach in your pre-k and kindergarten students, one of these Valentine’s Day ideas will be perfect to use in your classroom.
- Valentine Beginning Sounds Game
- Valentine From Your Teacher Card
- Valentine Heart Syllable Activity
- Valentine Heart Valentine Visual Discrimination
- Valentine Treat Bag Toppers
Free Winter Printables
When it’s winter outside, integrating these printables into your winter themed classroom will help bring the season alive!
- Winter – The Mitten Characters Classification
- Winter – The Snowy Day Pocket Chart Activity
- Winter Hot Chocolate Picture Recipe
- Winter Mitten Visual Discrimination
- Winter Snowman Listening Game
- Winter Snowman Treat Bag Topper
More Free Pre K Worksheets
- Trailblazer: Pre-K Curriculum Planning Guide
- Dinosaur Fossil Checklist
- Mother’s Day Sugar Scrub Labels
- Apple Visual Discrimination
- Fall Harvest I-Spy Literacy Activity
- Farm – Where is the Cow? Book
- Pet Supply Scavenger Hunt
- Play Dough “I Can” Task Cards
- Printable Play Dough Recipe
- Alphabet Puppy Chow
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Recording Sheet
- Bag Quilt Swat the Bugs Cards
- Alphabet Soup
- Alphabet Wikki Stix Cards
- 3D Shape Songs
- Insect Classification Activity
Disclosure of material connection: This blog may receive some form of compensation for sharing this information with you. Pre-K Pages only recommends products or services we believe will be helpful to our readers.
8 thoughts on “125 Free Pre-K and Kindergarten Printable Worksheets”
Thank you for this treasure of printables !!! You are helping out so many by sharing !!
Thanks again, Donna
Vanessa its an exhaust yet an exciting list of activities!! Thank you so much for this gesture. Love the ideas and the printable sheets.
It was long process to download all the free printables, but well worth it. Thank you so much for all the wonderful printables, I can’t wait to use them with my son.
You are so inspiring and kind. Thank you for helping us to be better with amazing sources and advice. Love these printables.
THANK YOU!!!! you are so nice by sharing all the resources! Have a GREAT DAY!!
Can you put me on the waiting list – Teaching Tribe
Hi Marybeth, you can add your name to the Teaching Tribe waiting list here: https://www.pre-kpages.com/the-teaching-tribe/
Thank you so much for all these free printables. I will have a lot to do with the kids of my home daycare !
Comments are closed.
211 Preschool Worksheets
"Reading" pictures #1
Draw a circle around each word you see! In this early reading worksheet, your child draws circles around the word under each picture and then guesses what the word might mean based on the picture.
"Reading" pictures #2
Where's the word? In this early reading worksheet, your child draws circles around the word under each picture and then guesses what the word might mean based on the picture.
A practice sentence
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. Your child gets practice writing this sentence and coloring in the picture.
Above, on, below
Draw it! In this coloring math worksheet, your child will draw pictures on, above, and below other objects.
Above, on, below, part 2
Find it! In this coloring math worksheet, your child will identify whether objects are above, below, or on the ground.
Adding 1 more
In this coloring math worksheet, your child will find the group that has 1 more item than the other group and will be introduced to adding 1.
This early writing worksheet gives your child practice writing the entire alphabet in lowercase letters.
And 1 more makes…
What happens when you add 1 more? In this coloring math worksheet, your child will draw 1 more sock to complete each series as an introduction to learning to add 1.
Big triangles, small circles
In this coloring math worksheet, your child will color the big triangles red and the small circles blue, then count how many there are.
Big, bigger, biggest (preK, kindergarten)
Draw a bigger fish! Your child can practice the concepts of bigger and biggest in this coloring math worksheet.
Yes! Sign me up for updates relevant to my child's grade.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you for signing up!
Server Issue: Please try again later. Sorry for the inconvenience
- Skip to primary navigation
- Skip to main content
- Skip to primary sidebar
Ideas for Pre-K & Preschool Teachers
Browse these categories to find the printables you need.
Choose a category:
We believe in hands-on, active, & playful learning to inspire young minds.
Serving Pre-K teachers, parents, & kids worldwide since 2000
Get Our Free Weekly Newsletter
Abby the Pup
3500+ pages of free preschool worksheets for teachers and parents.
Millions of children in 200 countries are learning
from over 231 million downloaded pages
Download, print and distribute free worksheets to help educate young children across the world.
Alphabet Identification (34p)
Alphabet Trace and Write (26p)
Alphabet Worksheets (26p)
Alphabet Activities (42p)
Alphabet Flashcards (24p)
Alphabet Minibooks (26p)
Alphabet Practice (10p)
Alphabet Coloring (27p)
Alphabet Sentences (27p)
Cursive Alphabet Trace (27p)
Match Letters (36p)
Sight Words (22p)
Word Search (26p)
Nursery Rhymes (23p)
CVC Words (33p)
Word Recognition (31p)
Rhyming Words (31p)
Word Families (23p)
Missing Letter (21p)
Beginning Blends (32p)
Beginning Sounds (25p)
Learn to Write (33p)
Trace 100 Sight Words (36p)
Number Identification (21p)
Number Trace and Write (10p)
Number Worksheets (21p)
Number Activities (39p)
Number Flashcards (18p)
Number Rhymes (11p)
Number Coloring (11p)
Match Numbers (30p)
Count and Write (25p)
Dinosaur Math Activities (37p)
Counting Backwards (25p)
Numbers 1-100 (18p)
Math Fun with Abby (31p)
Count and Add (25p)
Ten Frame Cards (21p)
Before, Between and After (25p)
I Spy Counting (32p)
Color by Numbers (26p)
Missing Numbers (31p)
How Many (31p)
Same, Less, More (28p)
Color Cute Animals (26p)
Color Cute Dinosaurs (25p)
Coloring for Fun (36p)
Matching Cards (45p)
Matching Worksheets (36p)
Shadow Matching (26p)
Cut and Glue (27p)
Dot to Dot (20p)
Cut and Paste (25p)
Puzzles and Mazes (39p)
Spot the Differences (25p)
Circle 2 Matching Pictures (26p)
Things That Go Together (25p)
Measuring Things (31p)
Preschool Assessment (20p)
Awards - Editable PPT (11p)
This Week (17p)
Center Signs (58p)
Name Cards (5p)
Happy Birthday (33p)
Classroom Alphabets (34p)
People at Work (11p)
Mother's Day (26p)
Father's Day (26p)
Animal Flashcards (31p)
Finger Puppets (27p)
Draw in Frame (16p)
Reward Cards (9p)
Science Activity Plans (12p)
Foldable Boxes (36p)
Teacher's Planner (66p)
Classroom Numbers (28p)
Social Skills (21p)
Plant Flashcards (31p)
Classroom Rules (25p)
Dinosaur Activities (31p)
Under the Sea Activities (30p)
Witches and Wizards Activities (30p)
Color Activities (36p)
Shape Activities (39p)
100 Pages to Color (105p)
Abby the Pup Activities (50p)
Princess Activities (30p)
Transportation Activities (30p)
Space Activities (31p)
Earth Day Activities (30p)
Animal Activities (30p)
100 Animals to Color (105p)
50 Mazes (51p)
The Three Little Pigs (20p)
Goldilocks and the Three Bears (24p)
The Lion and the Mouse (10p)
The Tortoise and the Hare (12p)
The Arab and the Camel (10p)
The Sun, Moon and Wind (17p)
The Shepherd Boy and the Wolf (10p)
The Goose and the Golden Eggs (6p)
The North Wind and the Sun (11p)
The Miser and his Gold (11p)
The Country Maid and her Milk Pail (10p)
Goodnight Moon (12p)
200+ Free Preschool Printables & Worksheets
Free preschool printables.
Letters & Letter Sounds
Name recognition puzzles, tracing, drawing & fine motor, other literacy printables, counting & numbers, other math printables, scissor skills, visual discrimination, science, geography, social studies, dot marker sheets, playdough mats, q-tip painting printables, seasonal & themed packs, 64 comments:.
These are great. Thank you for sharing. I work overseas and have basically a country school setting. This week I have an extra student who has no school experience. Your worksheets will be a big help.
You're Amazing!!! ♥
I just found your page. Thank you so much for providing quality, educational resources for free. Your work and dedication are truly appreciated. I've found some great resources for my LO to do while older sibling is homeschooling. Thank you again!
I want to agree with the above subscriber. I am truly grateful. Keep up the good work. May God continue to strengthen you to do so.
I have rediscovered your page. Thank you so much for all of the material! It has helped me so much with my kids. I am very grateful!!
what a blessingthank you! God bless u!
Wow! This is pretty Sweet. Just came upon this website looking for exactly this for my PLP students. Thanks you. Amazing.
Hi, I'm fond of your works! What program do you use to create these pictures?
thank you for sharing your amazing worksheets, I use them with my son..he loves them!
Thank you SO much for sharing!
Thank you for sharing this to use because it is amazing and I love it.
Thank you for sharing! My son loves them
This is simply fabulous!!!!!
Thank you so very much for sharing these lovely resources and for giving them to us at no cost. I am grateful for your hard work. They are used with students to extend their vocabulary.
THANK YOU. My son is 3 and currently at home full time. I was so worried he was watching too much TV and not stimulating his mind enough. I've created a book that we use every day, thanks to your help. You are appreciated
I cannot even begin telling you how excited I was to find your site. THANK YOU for all the hard work you've put into everything AND for making it freely available. My kiddies here in Thailand is going to love working with it. L
Between this and the subscriber page, I'm all set! Thank you so much for sharing all your hard work!!
This website is absolutely AMAZING! Thank you for sharing so freely. I have shared your site with all of my homeschool mama friends and teacher friends. What a gold mine!
Thanks for sharing your printouts... May I share your site and link on my channel
All of these are so great. Thanks
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! You are a saint for providing all of these resources!!!
Thank you for all of these amazing resources. It is a blessing for teachers that wish to provide enrichment, but do not have the funds to supply them!
These are great for pre kinders to have at the tables before breakfast.
This is like an entire treasure chest of printables. Thanks a million!
Grateful parent here!
Thank you so much for your free printables. I can't Thank enough.
Do you recommend to print in color or would Black and White be ok?
Hello. Thanks for reaching out. Printing in black and white should be fine for most of our activities. Please feel free email us at [email protected] with any other questions.
Thank you so much so sharing this amazing work for free.These worksheets are just amazing.
Thank you Thank you, Thank you. No words to express my happiness. You are off a great help, will share as much as possible. Thank you again
Thank You so Much for Sharing your Learning Materials.
Hello!Thank you so much for your amasing and hard work! This is fantastic! You are a real professional!
thank you so much for sharing.
Merci beaucoup pour toutes ses belles idées
Thanks for sharing your work with us, I hope this all hard works will payoff to you one day.
I have only just come across this page and all of your wonderful work sheets. My son has learning difficulties and these templates will help us so much. Thank you for providing some beautiful and easy to understand work sheets for us to use. I am truly grateful for the free resources you have given.
Thank you for making these available for free such a huge help with our kids staying home from school.
thankyou so much for this free printables..may God Bless u always..its really helpful for nowaday because of covid19 pandemic :)
Thank you so much from Spain. Your work is amazing!
Thank you so much. I used to follow you when your daughter was little. I loved your wonderful wonderful things that you offered then and I love them now. Thank you so much again.
Hi mam I heard that you take online class to teach how to make printables? I am interested to learn..may i know more details about this... My mail id [email protected] Thank you
Hello, Thank you for your interest. Please send as an email at [email protected]
These are fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing :)
What and AMAZING site you've created. As I retired Pre-K4 teacher of 21 years, I gave away all my files and templates. Then this COVID-19 pandemic changed our lives. My 4 year old grandson will be distant learning for the first part of the school year, so your files have been a godsend. Thank you, Thank you, Myra
Thank you so much for this. these are great for my kid. load off from my head too. been searching for this. Thank you
Thank you for ALL of this free stuff. You don't know how much it is aprreciated.
These are such a great big help in this changing world! Thank you very much for your kindness and sharing. You are very helpful:) Very much appreciated. Jody
You are so inspired and I want to thank you for sharing your passion with us!!!I appreciate your work and your dedication for children's education!! Much love!!!
Free and very successful, thank you 😍
You are amazing to provide so many free worksheets. I can't thank you enough! You're so creative and save us so much time.
Absolutely amazing resource, thanks for your help making teaching easier in this hard time of online teaching:)
Thank You very much for sharing with us. These are absolutely amazing. Great job!
Thank You very much for sharing with us. These are absolutely amazing. Great job! Cristina-Marina
Thank you so much for sharing with us.Great job!
These are wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing with us, you've saved me! -Anne
I have just come across this site and want to say a bug THANK YOU for creating all these and for sharing them with us. My daughter has been doing little activities with a developmental service and she enjoys these type of things and responds well to them and shes learning while having fun. x
Thank you so much for providing these printables... thanks a lot.
I'm like a kid in a candy store! Where have you been in all of my short teaching career? Thank you for making all these resources. My students are going to LOVE them!
Thankyou so much. This is going to help my grandaughter that I'm teaching at home. learning and having fun is the best way to make a little one love school.
THANK YOU FOR ALL THESE WONDERFUL RESOURCES . Please continue to post!! awesome!!!
Thank you SO much for generously sharing these creations with us! They are WONDERFUL and such quality!!! :)
Thank you for sharing this informative article!
Your website is a lifesaver! Thank you for sharing and working hard on all these great ideas!!
HOLIDAY THEME FOR TODDLERS
- Number Chart
- Number Counting
- Skip Counting
- Tracing – Number Tracing
- Numbers – Missing
- Numbers – Least to Greatest
- Before & After Numbers
- Greater & Smaller Number
- Number – More or Less
- Numbers -Fact Family
- Numbers – Place Value
- Even & Odd
- Tally Marks
- Fraction Addition
- Fraction Circles
- Fraction Model
- Fraction Subtraction
- Fractions – Comparing
- Fractions – Equivalent
- Decimal Addition
- Decimal Model
- Decimal Subtraction
- Addition – Picture
- Addition – 1 Digit
- Addition – 2 Digit
- Addition – 3 Digit
- Addition – 4 Digit
- Addition – Missing Addend
- Addition Regrouping
- Addition Word Problems
- Subtraction – Picture
- Subtraction – 1 Digit
- Subtraction – 2 Digit
- Subtraction – 3 Digit
- Subtraction – 4 Digit
- Subtraction Regrouping
- Multiplication – Repeated Addition
- Times Tables
- Times Table – Times Table Chart
- Multiplication – Horizontal
- Multiplication – Vertical
- Multiplication-1 Digit
- Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit
- Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit
- Squares – Perfect Squares
- Multiplication Word Problems
- Square Root
- Division – Long Division
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder
- Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division – Sharing
- Time – Elapsed Time
- Time – Clock Face
- Pan Balance Problems
- Algebraic Reasoning
- Math Worksheets on Graph Paper
- Preschool Worksheets
- Kindergarten Worksheets
- Home Preschool Kindergarten First Grade Math Pinterest
- Book Report Critical Thinking Pattern Cut and Paste Patterns Pattern – Number Patterns Pattern – Shape Patterns Pattern – Line Patterns Easter Feelings & Emotions Grades Fifth Grade First Grade First Grade – Popular First Grade Fractions Fourth Grade Kindergarten Worksheets Kindergarten Addition Kindergarten Subtraction PreK Worksheets Preschool Worksheets Color, Trace & Draw Coloring Color by Number Spring Cut and Paste Activities Cut and Paste Letters Cut and Paste Numbers Cut and Paste Shapes Cut and Paste Worksheets Dot to Dot Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-10 Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-20 Dot to Dot – Tracing Dot to Dot – Letter – a-z Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-50 Fruits and Vegetables Modes of Transportation Opposites Preschool Matching Worksheets Scissor Cutting Skills Size – Same and Different Size Comparison Size – Big Bigger Biggest Size – Longest and Shortest Size – Shortest and Tallest Size – Smallest and Biggest Tracing Pre Writing Worksheets Tracing – Line Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Shape Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Picture Tracing Tracing – Picture Tracing – Popular Trace and Draw Tracing – Spiral Tracing Second Grade Second Grade – Popular Third Grade Graphing Graph – Trace and Draw Graphing – Count and Graph Halloween Worksheets Pumpkin Worksheets Letter Alphabet Coloring Letter – Coloring Letter – Mazes Letters – Alphabet Chart Letters – Before and After Letters – Capital Letters Letters -Uppercase Letters Letters – Uppercase and Lowercase Letters -Missing Letters Letters -Small Letters Letters -Lowercase Letters Tracing – Letter Tracing Uppercase and Lowercase Math Addition Addition – 1 Digit Addition – 1 More Addition – 10 more Addition – 2 Digit Addition – 3 Digit Addition – 4 Digit Addition – Add and Match Addition – Add and Multiply Addition – Add Tens Addition – Adding 3 Numbers Addition – Adding 4 Numbers Addition – Basic Addition Facts Addition – Dice Addition – Making 10 Addition – Making 5 Addition – Missing Addend Addition – No Regrouping Addition – Number Line Addition – Picture Addition – Popular Addition – Repeated Addition Addition – Sums up to 10 Addition – Sums up to 20 Addition – Sums up to 30 Addition – Ways to Make a Number Addition – Sums up to 5 Addition Doubles Addition Doubles Plus One Addition Regrouping Addition Sentences Addition/Subtraction Addition/Subtraction – 1 More 1 Less Addition/Subtraction – 10 More 10 Less Algebra Algebraic Reasoning Balancing Equations Equations Pan Balance Problems Brain Teasers Decimal Decimal Addition Decimal Model Decimal Subtraction Dice Worksheets Division Division – Long Division Division – Sharing Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Fraction Fraction Addition Fraction Circles Fraction Circles Template Fraction Model Fraction Subtraction Fractions – Coloring Fractions – Comparing Fractions – Equivalent Fractions – Halves Geometry Polygon Magic Squares Magic Triangles Math Worksheets on Graph Paper Multiplication Multiplication – Basic Facts Multiplication – Cubes Multiplication – Horizontal Multiplication – Popular Multiplication – Quiz Multiplication – Repeated Addition Multiplication – Test Multiplication – Vertical Multiplication Target Circles Multiplication-1 Digit Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 2 Digit Squares – Perfect Squares Times Tables Times Table – 10 Times Table Times Table – 11 Times Table Times Table – 12 Times Table Times Table – 2 Times Table Times Table – 3 Times Table Times Table – 4 Times Table Times Table – 5 Times Table Times Table – 6 Times Table Times Table – 7 Times Table Times Table – 8 Times Table Times Table – 9 Times Table Times Table – Popular Times Table – Times Table Chart Times Tables – Advanced Times Tables 2 -12 – 1 Worksheet Number Number – Comparing Number – More or Less Number – Greater & Smaller Number – Hundreds Number – Ordinal Numbers Number Bonds Number Chart Number Coloring Number Counting Number – Count How Many Number Counting – Dice Numbers – Count and Match Numbers – Before, After, and Between Numbers 1-20 – Before & After Numbers – Even & Odd Numbers – Missing Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-15 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers Numbers – Least to Greatest Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Place Value Numbers – Ten Frames Numbers – Tens and Ones Numbers -Fact Family Numbers 1 – 10 Numbers 1 – 100 Numbers 1 – 20 Numbers 1 – 30 Numbers 1 – 50 Numbers 1 – 15 Numbers 1-120 Part Part Whole Skip Counting Skip Counting – Count by 1000s Skip Counting – Count by 100s Skip Counting – Count by 10s Skip Counting – Count by 2s Skip Counting – Count by 5s Skip Counting – Popular Skip Counting by 2s, 5s, and10s Tracing – Number Tracing Percent Puzzles Regrouping – Addition and Subtraction Shapes Shape – Match Shapes Shape – Mazes Shape Names Shapes – Popular Square Root Subtraction Subtraction – 1 Digit Subtraction – 1 Less Subtraction – 10 Less Subtraction – 2 Digit Subtraction – 3 Digit Subtraction – 4 Digit Subtraction – Missing Minuends Subtraction – Missing Subtrahends Subtraction – No Regrouping Subtraction – Number Line Subtraction – Picture Subtraction – Subtract and Match Subtraction – Subtract Tens Subtraction – Within 10 Subtraction – Within 20 Subtraction – Within 5 Subtraction Regrouping Subtraction Sentences Symmetry Tally Marks Time Time – Clock Face Time – Draw the hands Time – Elapsed Time Time – Elapsed Time Ruler Time – Telling Time Word Problems Addition Word Problems Multiplication Word Problems Subtraction Word Problems Missing Operator Most Popular Math Worksheets Most Popular Preschool and Kindergarten Worksheets Most Popular Worksheets New Worksheets Phonics Phonics – Beginning Sounds Phonics – Ending Sounds Phonics – Middle Sounds Preschool and Kindergarten – Mazes Printable Posters Charts Science Life Cycle Spelling Spelling – Days of the Week Spelling – Months of the Year Spelling – Numbers in Words Spot the difference Theme Worksheets Theme – Animal Theme – Dinosaur Theme – Cloud Theme – Flower Theme – Fruit Theme – Transport Theme – Aeroplane Theme – Car Theme – Rocket Theme – Train Theme – Truck Thinking Skills Analogies Worksheets Picture Analogies Preschool – Connect other half Top Worksheets Uncategorized Writing
Number Counting 1-10 – One Worksheet
- Count and Write How Many
- Count How Many
- Count How Many Worksheets
- count spots
- how many spots
- Number Counting 1-10
- number counting up to 10
Dot to Dot – Tracing – Numbers 1-20 – Rocket – One Worksheet
- connect the dots
- Connect the dots worksheets
- dot to dot pages
- Dot to Dot Worksheets
- Dot-to-Dot printable worksheets
- Dot-to-Dots Worksheets
- easy dot to dot
- free kindergarten worksheets
- free preschool worksheets
- join the dots
- Kindergarten Learning Worksheets
- Kindergarten Worksheets
- nursery school
- one to twenty
- pre kindergarten
- preschool printables
- preschool worksheet
- Preschool worksheets
- worksheet for preschool
- worksheets for kindergarten
Dot to Dot – Tracing – Numbers 1-20 – Sun and Castle – One Worksheet
Dot to Dot – Tracing – Numbers 1-20 – Tree, House and Star – One Worksheet
Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-10 – Tree & House Tracing – One Worksheet
Dot to Dot – Tracing – Numbers 1-10 – One Worksheet
Dot to Dot – Tracing – Numbers 1-10 – Banana – One Worksheet
Dot to Dot – Tracing – Numbers 1-10 – House – One Worksheet
Dot to Dot – Tracing – Numbers 1-10 – Tree – One Worksheet
Picture Tracing – Flowers – Circles – One Worksheet
- free preschool worksheets Free Preschool Worksheets
- how to draw
- learn to draw
- picture tracing
- Picture Tracing Printables
- Picture Tracing Worksheets
- preschool tracing worksheets
- preschool worksheets alphabet
- Tracing Pictures
- Tracing Pictures Worksheet
- worksheets for preschoolers
Cut and paste the other half – One Worksheet
- Cut and Paste
- Cut And Paste Picture Match
- Cut And Paste Picture Worksheets
- Cut and paste the other half
- Cut and Paste the Pictures
- Cut and Paste Worksheets
- Match the Other Half
- Match the Other Half of the Picture
- of the picture
- picture matching
- Picture Matching Worksheet
Cut and paste the other half of the picture – One Worksheet
Cut and Paste Picture Matching – One Worksheet
Ordering Numbers 1-10 – One Worksheet
- Least to Greatest
- Least to Greatest Ordering
- Number Order
- ordering numbers
- ordering numbers worksheets
Same and Different – One Worksheet
- Circle the picture that is different
- Comparing objects
- concept of same and different
- find the same worksheet for nursery
- for preschool
- identify things that are the same
- identifying different items
- Pre-K Same and Different Worksheets
- Printable worksheets contain identifying same sizes
- Same - different worksheets for preschool and kindergarten
- same & different
- Same and different
- same and different objects
- Same and Different Practice Sheets
- Same and Different Worksheet
- same and different worksheet for nursery
- same and different worksheets
- same and different worksheets for grade 1
- same and different worksheets for PreK and kindergarten
- Same and different worksheets for preschool
- same objects
- same or different?
- teaching same and different kindergarten
- what is different worksheets
Biggest and Smallest Size Comparison – Two Worksheets
- Big And Small
- biggest and smallest
- Biggest and Smallest Comparison Worksheets
- Biggest and Smallest Worksheets
- comparing sizes
- Comparison Worksheets
- size comparison
- Size Comparison Worksheets
- Size Worksheets
Dot to Dot – Tracing – Castle – Numbers 1-20 – One Worksheet
Dot to Dot – Tracing – Castle – Numbers 1-10 – One Worksheet
Dot to Dot – Tracing – Sun – Numbers 1-20 – One Worksheet
Dot to Dot – Tracing – Sun – Numbers 1-10 – One Worksheet
Dot to Dot – Castle – Numbers 1-20 – One Worksheet
Dot to Dot – Sun – Numbers 1-20 – One Worksheet
Dot to Dot – Castle – Numbers 1-10 – One Worksheet
Dot to Dot – Sun – Numbers 1-10 – One Worksheet
Numbers 1-20 – Six Worksheets
- counting lesson plans for preschool
- Numbers 1-20
- pre k math worksheets
- preschool math worksheets
Numbers 1-20 – Five Worksheets
Scroll to Top
- Coloring Pages
- Printable Books
- Your Favorites
Pre-K Math Worksheets
Free printable pre-k math worksheets for kids! We love math worksheets and we know your kids will too.
- First Grade
- Second Grade
- Third Grade
- Fourth Grade
- Fifth Grade
- Comparing Numbers
- Place Value
- All Categories
- Add More Candy Canes to Make 10 Math Worksheet
- Add the Basketballs Math Worksheet
- Add the Clovers Math Worksheet
- Add the Footballs Math Worksheet
- Add the Fruit Math Worksheet
- Add the Gingerbread Men Math Worksheet
- Add the Hearts Math Worksheet
- Add then color the correct number Math Worksheet
- Add Within 5 Flashcards Math Worksheet
- Adding Apples Math Worksheet
- Adding Balloons Math Worksheet
- Adding Balls Math Worksheet
- Adding Buttons Math Worksheet
- Adding Candy Canes Math Worksheet
- Adding Cupcakes Math Worksheet
- Adding Fish Math Worksheet
- Adding Flowers Math Worksheet
- Adding One Math Worksheet
- Adding One Cut and Paste Math Worksheet
- Adding Pumpkins Math Worksheet
- Work Sheets
- Teaching Tools
- terms of service
copyright @ 2023 edubuzzkids . all rights reserved
Algebra & Pre-Algebra
Daily Math Review
Division (Long Division)
Order of Operations
Word Problems (Daily)
More Math Worksheets
Reading Comprehension Gr. 1
Reading Comprehension Gr. 2
Reading Comprehension Gr. 3
Reading Comprehension Gr. 4
Reading Comprehension Gr. 5
Reading Comprehension Gr. 6
Reading & Writing
Cause & Effect
Fact & Opinion
Fix the Sentences
Synonyms & Antonyms
Writing Story Pictures
More ELA Worksheets
More Phonics Worksheets
Sight Word Units
Sight Words (Individual)
More Early Literacy
Subjects and Predicates
More Grammar Worksheets
Spelling Grade 1
Spelling Grade 2
Spelling Grade 3
Spelling Grade 4
Spelling Grade 5
More Spelling Worksheets
Magic Tree House #1
More Literacy Units
Animal (Vertebrate) Groups
Butterfly Life Cycle
Matter (Solid, Liquid, Gas)
Space - Solar System
More Science Worksheets
Maps (Map Skills)
More Social Studies
New Year's Worksheets
More Holiday Worksheets
Puzzles & Brain Teasers
Logic: Addition Squares
Mystery Graph Pictures
Lost in the USA
More Thinking Puzzles
More Teacher Helpers
Pre-K and Kindergarten
Numbers and Counting
Word Search Generator
Multiple Choice Generator
More Generator Tools
Full Website Index
Preschool and Kindergarten Index
Write and color on these simple worksheets for each letter of the alphabet. We have different worksheets for letter recognition, writing/tracing letters, and phonemic awareness.
Award these certificates to your kindergarten students for counting to 100, reciting their ABCs, tying their shows, losing a tooth, and reciting a parent's phone number.
Practice adding basic facts with addends up to 5 or 10. There are ten-frame addition worksheets, matching games, graphical worksheets, and basic fact drills.
Learn to recognize, read, and write color words.
Color the worksheets according to the simple number-code key.
Count and compare numbers. (example: Circle the block with the greater number of ladybugs.)
Trace, print, count worksheets for specific numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 0. Also has worksheets for "counting to 10." Ten-frame worksheets and mini-books.
This page has worksheets with trace, print, count numbers 11 through 20. Also find activities for counting up to 20.
On this page, you'll find trace, print, and count worksheets for specific numbers 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29. Also "counting up to 30" as well as dot-to-dot puzzles.
Celebrate your "Letter of the Day" with these fun alphabet crowns. We have a hat for each letter A through Z, as well as numbers 0 through 10.
Simple craft projects that students can cut, color, and glue
Connect the dots to make terrific pictures. Learn basic counting skills, skip counting, and the alphabet.
Learn all about farms and farm animals with these fun themed worksheets and activities.
Printable hundreds charts for teaching counting and adding.
Measure items using non-standard units. (example: How many blocks long is the paint brush.) Also includes worksheets for using size-comparison words, such as smallest, largest, tallest, shortest.
Have your youngest students read these basic phonics mini-books.
Tell what shape comes next in each pattern.
Easy to read phonic poems for kindergarten students.
Learn to print each letter of the alphabet with these handwriting worksheets.
Teach your students to read beginning consonant sounds and vowel sounds.
This section of our site has hundreds of phonics printables for teaching two- and three-letter consonant blends.
Students spin the phonics wheels and read the words.
Teach students the difference between right and left with these printables.
Worksheets for Rhyming words, matching, webs, and mini-books.
Develop fine motor skills with these activities. Practice cutting along zigzagged lines, straight lines, and curvy lines.
Students build their own sentences with these cut-and-glue activities. On each worksheet, students cut out the words and rearrange them to make a complete sentence.
Teach young students about triangles, rectangles, squares, trapezoids, and circles.
This page includes very basic solid shape recognition. Shapes include rectangular prism, cube, cone, sphere, and cylinder.
STW has a full sight word curriculum with 30 units. Each unit contains a take-home word list, several worksheets, reading practice resources, and assessment materials.
Here are worksheets for over 150 individual sight words. Just choose the word you're working on (example: the, said, these, that) and we'll pull up several worksheets on that specific word.
Learn basic Dolch sight words with these word wheels, flashcards, and worksheets.
Help your students learn the Fry Instant Sight words with these word wheels, checklists, and printables.
Teach your students to skip count by 2s.
Teach your students to skip count by 5s.
Teach your students to skip count by 10s.
Learn about basic spatial relationships. (examples: The dog is below the tree. The cat is next to the house. The pig is under the blanket.)
We have worksheets for dozens of different word families, including -ack , -ad , -ake , -am , -an , -ay , -eat , -ell , -in , -it , -ook , -ot , -ump , -unk , and more.
This page has printable worksheets that can be used with the book, Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle. Includes coloring pages, cut-and-glue worksheets, and games.
Here is a full unit of worksheets to go along with the book, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, by Laura Numeroff.
The activities in this picture book literacy unit go along with the book, Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?
Themes include zoo animals, farms, sea life, apples, and others.
These reading passages are specially designed for first graders, but some younger kids might be able to use them as well.
These spelling words can compliment an early-reading program.
Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Social skills
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Vocabulary cards
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
Download & Print Only $3.49
Kindergarten Reading Worksheets
Free reading comprehension worksheets.
Our kindergarten reading worksheets include a number of simple stories with exercises for early readers .
These stories are from our level A to C series leveled reading workbooks . Simple comprehension exercises follow each story.
Each passage or story is followed by questions focused on recalling information directly from the text .
Students practice reading simple sentences and riddles with support from images.
Paragraphs and passages
Students read short texts (multiple sentences) and interpret with drawings and other exercises.
These reading worksheets focus on specific comprehension topics such as sequencing events.
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?
- Side Hustles
- Power Players
- Young Success
- Save and Invest
- Become Debt-Free
- Land the Job
- Closing the Gap
- Science of Success
- Pop Culture and Media
- Psychology and Relationships
- Health and Wellness
- Real Estate
- Most Popular
- Closing The Gap 28-year-old mom is on track to make $180,000 a year without a college degree
- Millennial Money 30-year-old's lucrative photo gig started as side hustle—now he makes $134K/year
- Side Hustles 55-year-old whose side hustle brought in $20K in a month: ‘Anyone can do this’
- Get Ahead No. 1 tip for starting a side hustle, from 2 moms who make thousands
- Work This 91-year-old just opened a barber shop in Wisconsin: ‘I’m too happy to quit’
41-year-old teacher’s ‘kitchen table’ side hustle brings in $10,400 a month: When I don’t work, ‘the sales still come in’
Eight years ago, kindergarten teacher Becky Powell was growing restless on maternity leave.
A friend suggested she use her son's naptime to make some extra cash, and pointed her toward an educational resource platform called Teachers Pay Teachers. There, Powell started making worksheets for her fellow teachers to buy and download, working largely from her couch or "kitchen table," she says.
Teachers Pay Teachers is an Etsy-style marketplace for educational worksheets, activities and lesson plans across just about every grade level and subject matter. Powell's store, called Sight Word Activities , specializes in teaching literacy to kindergarteners, first-graders and other young students.
At first, revenue was slow. But within a couple of weeks, Powell started earning enough to cover small bills around the house. After four months, she made enough to pay off her and her husband's monthly student loan payments.
Don't miss: 21-year-old spent $300 to start his sticker side hustle—now it brings in up to $38,000 a day: I was ‘unprepared’ to go viral
Over the years, the 10-hour-per-week gig became a six-figure hustle that Powell and her husband Jerome run together. Last year, Powell's Teachers Pay Teachers store brought in $125,500, or just over $10,400 per month, according to documents reviewed by CNBC Make It.
Her husband, a full-time computer engineer, manages another store on the platform called Editable Activities that brings in roughly $50,000 per year.
"I have worksheets that I created eight years ago that still yield thousands [of dollars] in passive income every year," says Powell, 41, who lives in Beaverton, Oregon. "Even when I find myself not able to create ... the sales still come in."
Here's how Powell and her husband grew their side hustle, and what they're able to do with their extra cash.
Turning classroom materials into Disneyland trips
Powell's classroom is the perfect lab for her small business, she says. She can identify what concepts students struggle with, create worksheets as teaching aids and test-drive the ideas with her kindergarteners before selling them online.
"I call my students my clients," says Powell, with a laugh.
After Powell made $21,000 in her first year on Teachers Pay Teachers, she recruited Jerome — no relation to the chair of the Federal Reserve — to help her build a presence on the platform. Together, they focused her store around her knack for teaching children to sight-read.
He also showed her how to study the platform's searches, so she could see which worksheets were trending and integrate buzzy keywords into her profile, she says: "He'd always tell me, 'Do you know where the best place is to hide a dead body? On the third page of search results.'"
After seeing her success, Jerome launched his own Teachers Pay Teachers store selling customizable PDF worksheets in 2019, Powell says. The couple's tax consultant recommended they combine their businesses to form an S-Corp, which they did in 2021 — meaning their seller profiles remain separate, but the money all flows to the same place.
Some sellers on the platform only keep 50% of their sales. Powell and her husband are " premium sellers " who each pay an annual $59.95 subscription fee to keep 80% of their sales as profit. When teaching gets hectic, Powell scales back her side hustle work — ramping it up again during the summers to financially get ahead of the school year's unpredictability, she says.
Together, the couple uses their extra cash "for boring things, like paying down our mortgage. We also paid off our student loans," says Powell. "But we also took our [sons] to Disneyland, and the two of us went to Aruba. That's something we spent the money on to be frivolous."
DON'T MISS: Want to be smarter and more successful with your money, work & life? Sign up for our new newsletter!
Get CNBC's free Warren Buffett Guide to Investing , which distills the billionaire's No. 1 best piece of advice for regular investors, do's and don'ts, and three key investing principles into a clear and simple guidebook.
Creative indoor escapades: enriching activities for kindergarten kids.
Are you in search of exciting indoor activities to keep your kindergarten kids entertained while nurturing their creativity? Look no further! In this comprehensive guide, we’ll explore a variety of engaging option. These activities are not only fun but also educational, making them perfect for young minds. Let’s dive into the world of indoor activities for kindergarten, ensuring your little ones have a blast while learning.
The Importance of Indoor Activities
Before we delve into specific activities, let’s discuss why indoor activities are crucial for kindergarten children.
Indoor activities offer numerous benefits, such as:
Developmental Growth: Indoor activities stimulate cognitive, motor, and social skills development in young children.
Weather-Proof Fun: Regardless of the weather outside, indoor activities ensure uninterrupted entertainment.
Safe Environment: Indoors, you can provide a controlled and safe environment for your kids to explore and learn.
Exploring Coloring Pages
- When it comes to coloring pages for kids, ColoringDraft.com is a treasure trove of creativity. This online resource offers a wide array of printable coloring pages suitable for kindergarteners. Whether your child loves animals, fairy tales, or superheroes, ColoringDraft.com has it all.
Coloring pages provide an excellent opportunity for your child to express their artistic side and enhance fine motor skills.
Benefits of Coloring
Coloring offers more than just entertainment. It also provides several cognitive and developmental benefits:
Creativity: Coloring encourages children to think creatively and use their imagination.
Fine Motor Skills: Holding coloring utensils and staying within the lines enhances fine motor skills.
Color Recognition: Children learn about colors and develop a sense of aesthetics.
Relaxation: Coloring can be a soothing and calming activity, perfect for winding down.
25 Engaging Indoor Activities
Now, let’s explore 25 indoor activities that go beyond coloring pages to keep your kindergarten child engaged and learning.
1. DIY Art Projects
Encourage your child to create their art masterpieces using materials like paper, paint, glue, and colored pencils.
2. Storytime Adventures
Reading stories together or letting your child explore picture books fosters a love for reading.
3. Educational Apps
Introduce educational apps that make learning fun while reinforcing essential skills.
4. Puzzle Play
Puzzles challenge your child’s problem-solving abilities and cognitive development.
5. Science Experiments
Simple science experiments with household items provide hands-on learning experiences.
6. Building Blocks
Building with blocks enhances spatial awareness and creativity.
7. Cooking Adventures
Cooking with your child introduces them to math, science, and life skills.
8. Indoor Scavenger Hunt
Create a scavenger hunt with clues that promote critical thinking.
9. Playdough Creations
Playdough allows your child to mold and sculpt their imaginative creations.
10. Musical Moments
Sing and dance to music, promoting rhythm and coordination.
11. Gardening Indoors
Planting seeds and tending to indoor plants teach responsibility and nurture a green thumb.
12. Shadow Puppets
Explore storytelling through creative shadow puppetry.
13. Yoga for Kids
Yoga promotes relaxation, flexibility, and mindfulness.
14. Baking Fun
Bake cookies, cupcakes, or muffins together for a delicious learning experience.
15. Science Kits
Purchase science kits that come with exciting experiments and instructions.
16. Card Games
Simple card games like Go Fish or Memory boost memory and social skills.
17. Building Forts
Build forts using blankets and cushions for imaginative play.
18. Board Games
Board games like Candy Land or Chutes and Ladders are perfect for family fun.
19. Balloon Volleyball
Set up a balloon volleyball game for active indoor play.
20. Puppet Shows
Create puppet shows with handmade puppets and a mini stage.
21. Educational Videos
Explore educational videos and documentaries suitable for young children.
22. Science Center
Designate a space for scientific exploration with magnifying glasses and specimens.
23. Arts and Crafts
Engage in various craft projects, such as making greeting cards or jewelry.
24. Virtual Museum Tours
Visit museums virtually and explore history and art together.
25. Building a Mini Library
Start a mini library at home with age-appropriate books for your child to explore.
Q: How do I choose the right coloring pages for my child?
Consider your child’s interests and skill level. ColoringDraft.com offers a wide variety of options to cater to different preferences.
Q: Can indoor activities replace outdoor playtime?
While indoor activities are essential, outdoor playtime remains crucial for physical development. Balance both for a well-rounded childhood.
Q: Are there any safety considerations for indoor activities?
Ensure age-appropriate materials and supervision. Be mindful of small parts and choking hazards.
Q: How can I make educational apps more engaging for my child?
Join your child in using the apps and interact with them. Discuss what they are learning to enhance engagement.
Q: What are some creative DIY art project ideas?
Try making homemade greeting cards, personalized bookmarks, or handprint art.
Q: Can science experiments be conducted safely at home?
Yes, numerous simple and safe science experiments can be done using household items. Always prioritize safety.
Engaging your kindergarten child in indoor activities, including coloring pages from ColoringDraft.com, can be a fulfilling and enriching experience. These activities not only provide entertainment but also foster essential skills and promote creativity. Explore the world of indoor activities with your child, and watch them grow and thrive while having fun!
Recommended for you
Maximizing Efficiency: Liquor Store and Pizzeria POS Systems Transforming Inventory, Staff, and Sales Management
Imagine effortlessly managing your liquor store’s inventory, where every bottle and brand is meticulously...
Elevate Your eCommerce Business with Tech Bridge Consultancy’s Expert Store Management Services
In the dynamic world of eCommerce, managing an online store efficiently is crucial for...
Pos Store Tracking: Elevating Your Business with Advanced Solutions
Explore the world of efficient business management with POS store Tracking. Visit Posstoretracking.net for...
Exploring the Gaming Universe of tex9.net
In the ever-expanding realm of online gaming, tex9.net has carved out its niche as...
Spice-Up Your Kitchen on Black Friday with the Comfee FLASHWAVE Toaster Oven
Black Friday is right around the corner, and the time is now to find...
Unveiling the Role of Financial Technology Data in Shaping the Future of Banking
Welcome to the future of banking, where financial technology is revolutionizing how we handle...
Exploring Top 8 Accessories for the iPhone 15
In our ever-evolving digital landscape, the iPhone continues to set benchmarks in mobile technology....
Toasty Heater Reviews Amazon [BEWARE SCAM]: Don’t Buy Toasty Portable Heater Before Reading This Toasty Heater Consumer Reports
Just like last winter, this current winter is going to be extremely cold. Unlike...
How Marketing Technology Can Help You Achieve Business Goals
Marketing technology encompasses an extensive array of tools for handling everything from data analysis...
How Can I Make Money With Blockchain Technology?
How Can I Make Money With Blockchain Technology? To help you navigate the lucrative...
Metaverse Evolution | Decentraland, Sandbox, GameSt Memes
Step into the Metaverse With GameSt Memes, Decentraland and The Sandbox As the metaverse...
The Next Big Thing: Unveiling the Hottest Technologies to Watch in 2024
In the ever-evolving landscape of technology, the quest for the next big thing is...
Unlocking the Secrets of Financial Technology: Must-Read Books for Finance Enthusiasts
Are you fascinated by the ever-evolving world of financial technology? Eager to delve deeper...
Shreekat Mandvikar: Pioneering Intelligent Process Automation2.0 Advancements and Transforming Industries Globally
Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) has become indispensable in today’s corporate landscape, streamlining operations and...
The Future of Artificial Intelligence: Can Machines Develop Human-Like Consciousness?
Welcome to our blog, where we dive deep into the realms of cutting-edge technological...
Domain Brokerage in the Digital Era: An Enhanced Examination of the Changing Online Asset Trading Environment
In today’s rapidly unfolding and multifaceted digital realm, the intricate domain brokerage sector stands...
Pelvic Pain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment Options
Pelvic pain is a throbbing pain and condition that can affect people of different...
Navigating the Waters of Cryptocurrency Investments: Insights from the Top Gainers of 2023
Introduction Cryptocurrency investments have emerged as a dynamic and enticing avenue for both seasoned...
DUOC Sets New Record, Surging to 1.5 USDT After Historic Burning Event
DUOBITX makes waves in the crypto world as its platform token, DUOC, reaches an...
From Sci-Fi to Reality: The Incredible Technological Advancements Expected by 2024
In the vast realm of technological innovation, the lines between science fiction and reality...
Like Us On Facebook
The World’ First No-Code Accessibility Solution; Interview with Ran Ronen, CEO of Equally AI
Equally AI recently announced the official Launch of Flowy; a no-code accessibility solution for anyone who wants to create user-friendly experiences. In this...
Latest Press Release
Industry leaders gather for Dataru’s Unveiling
Industry leaders, venture capitalists and tech experts, gathered ahead of the launch of AI and ML-driven, Dataru, a SaaS platform that will...