Travel Nursing Jobs in North Carolina
Discover north carolina travel nursing jobs.
We don’t have anything that matches your search right now — but we update our jobs daily, so check back soon! Or register now , update your profile and save job searches to be notified when a job that matches your parameters becomes available!
We're currently updating our jobs so please check back soon!
Log in with Aya
Looks like you already have an account with Aya. Log in and access pay and facility information.
Register with Aya
Get instant access to pay and facility information.
- At least 8 characters
- 1 lowercase letter
- 1 uppercase letter
- 1 symbol/special character
*File types allowed: TXT, PDF, DOC *Maximum file size: 20MB
Already have an account? Log in here .
- The most jobs in the industry. We have the largest and most reliable job database, which means the jobs you see are open, updated in real time and ready for you!
- Competitive advantage over other agencies. Front-of-the-line access through our direct facility relationships — many with quick (even same-day) offers, giving you the best chance of securing your ideal opportunity.
- Expedited licensing and streamlined compliance. An industry-leading on-time start rate and strong relationships with boards of nursing across the country to accelerate the process in all 50 states.
- Expert career guidance. A dedicated recruiter to help you achieve your dream career. Travel, per diem, permanent — we have the reach and access to get you the jobs you want, and the expertise to help you realize your long-term goals.
- A best-in-class support system and an exceptional experience. Enjoy accurate, weekly pay, and an entire team dedicated to your happiness on assignment, 24/7.
Plus, you get everything you expect from the largest healthcare staffing company in the industry:
- Exceptional benefits, including premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment. Want to take time off? Keep insurance coverage for up to 24 days between assignments.
- A generous 401(k) match.
- Paid company housing (we'll help you bring your pets along, too!) or a generous housing stipend.
- Paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws. Aya's general sick leave policy is that employees accrue one hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. However, to the extent any provisions of the statement above conflict with any applicable paid sick leave laws, the applicable paid sick leave laws are controlling.
- The industry's only clinical ladder program for RNs on assignment.
- Access to unlimited continuing education units online.
- Licensure, relocation and other reimbursements, when applicable.
- Pay listed above includes taxable wages and tax-free expense reimbursements.
For all employees and employee applicants, Aya is an Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO") Employer, including Disability/Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.
- Bi-weekly weekend travel home.
- A rental car and paid housing.
With Aya Locums you get:
- Access to top hospitals and healthcare systems in diverse care settings.
- Highly competitive, transparent locum tenens pay.
- Dedicated application and assignment support.
- In-house credentialing and licensing teams.
- Full coverage of licensing costs.
- Travel and lodging coverage.
- Easy timekeeping and streamlined management of documents.
- Malpractice coverage and risk management support.
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment.
- Paid sick time. Aya provides paid sick leave in accordance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws. Aya's general sick leave policy is that employees accrue one hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. However, to the extent any provisions of the statement above conflict with any applicable paid sick leave laws, the applicable paid sick leave laws are controlling.
- Generous 401k match.
- Aya may provide other benefits where required by applicable law, including but not limited to reimbursements.
- Aya coordinates all travel and lodging accommodations.
- Travel information is received the evening prior to your scheduled departure.
- Airfare is covered and, if driving to the assignment, reimbursement is available.
- Once notice is received, communication from our team is sent via email and text to ensure you are kept in the loop as soon as information becomes available.
- Your safety is Aya's top priority. We work closely with the facility to ensure additional security measures are taken onsite so you can focus on what really matters: patient care.
- Licensure, relocation and other reimbursements.
Experience the Aya difference today
- A dedicated recruiter who advocates for you every step of the way.
- We'll ensure the hiring manager prioritizes your interest and schedules an interview quickly.
- A streamlined hiring process means offers are often presented within 24-48 hours after an interview with a hiring leader.
- Flexible start dates that work around your availability.
- We make it simple with one point of contact the entire time.
- University of Washington (UW) offers a wide range of benefits as part of your total compensation package. Choose from top medical and dental insurance programs; plan for your future with tax-deferred investing through the UW retirement options; enjoy generous vacation and sick leave policies; and protect yourself and your family with life and long-term disability insurance. For more information, follow the links shown below or explore the Benefits website at http://hr.uw.edu/benefits/
With Aya, you get:
- Higher compensation - we negotiate on your behalf.
- Work-life balance - contracts are up to 40 hours per week, with workdays ending mid-late afternoon and weekends off!
- An employee advocate - our team ensures you have the support needed to be successful in your role.
- Options post contract - extend, convert to a permanent employee or find a new job.
- Paid company housing (pets are welcome to tag along) or a generous housing stipend.
- If qualified, continued insurance coverage over the summer.
- A generous 401k match.
- A robust team to support you every step of the way.
- A credentialing specialist to streamline the entire compliance process.
- Freedom and flexibility around your current schedule.
- The easy-to-use Shifts app. Select shifts anytime, anywhere.
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Front-of-the-line access to exclusive jobs at thousands of healthcare facilities nationwide.
- A robust team to support you every step of the way to ensure you start on time, have accurate payroll and an exceptional experience.
- Certification and other reimbursements, when applicable.
What do the Pyramids at Giza, Machu Picchu and the Taj Mahal have in common? They are all UNESCO World Heritage sites. You don’t always need to journey to far-off lands to find these treasures though, some are right here at home. The Great Smoky Mountains National Park has been awarded this prestigious designation and the majestic mountains, tree shaded paths and brilliant fall foliage draws over ten million visitors a year.
Take a drive down a North Carolina lane overflowing with blooming dogwood trees and head to the Carolina shore where over 300 miles of barrier island beaches, seashores and charming towns beckon. Visit the Outer Banks and experience spacious shores that stretch as far as the eye can see. This simple vacation spot is the perfect place to relax and make memories in the sunshine.
If you prefer grand architecture over nature, stop by the Biltmore Estate, the largest home in America. This four-story French Renaissance manor was completed in 1895 for George Vanderbilt. Rest in luxury while staying overnight in one of the 250 rooms. Sip wine from the vineyard as you stroll through acres of gardens. You will encounter America’s first managed forest and rose garden with more than 250 varieties.
The Results of TGN's Best Agency Survey are in!- Click Here to See the Results!
Travel Nurse Jobs in North Carolina
If you are a registered nurse looking for a new adventure, then consider travel nursing jobs in North Carolina. This type of position offers RNs the chance to explore a new state while gaining valuable experience and advancing their career.
Find the best travel nurse jobs North Carolina has to offer below:
Jobs in north carolina, benefits of working as a travel nurse in north carolina.
North Carolina offers a lot of opportunities for healthcare professionals, including travel nurses. Travel nursing is an exciting and rewarding career choice for those who love to explore new places and meet new people. North Carolina has many world-class medical facilities, and there are always plenty of RN jobs in North Carolina available in hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare settings.
LPNs can also find employment opportunities in the state. Traveling LPN jobs in North Carolina offer excellent pay packages, flexible schedules, and great benefits that allow them to work on their terms while gaining invaluable experience working alongside top-of-the-line medical professionals.
Travel nursing allows you to experience different cultures and lifestyles while practicing your profession. You’ll get to explore the beautiful state of North Carolina with its scenic views, rich history, cultural diversity, exceptional cuisine options – all while making a difference in patients’ lives as they recover from injuries or illnesses. Whether you choose mountainous Asheville or coastal Wilmington as your next destination assignment as a travel nurse or LPN job seeker–the possibilities are endless!
North Carolina Travel Nursing Salary and Housing Options
North Carolina travel nursing jobs offer competitive salaries and a variety of housing options . According to data from Indeed, the average travel nurse salary in North Carolina is $73,304 per year, with some positions offering up to $100,000 or more annually. These salaries can vary depending on the specialty and location of the job.
In addition to competitive salaries, North Carolina travel nurses also have various housing options available to them. Some hospitals may provide housing for their traveling nurses or offer a stipend towards rent . Alternatively, many travel nurses choose to find short-term rentals such as apartments or extended stay hotels near their work location.
Overall, North Carolina provides an excellent opportunity for traveling nurses looking for high-paying jobs and flexible housing options. With its diverse landscapes and thriving healthcare industry, it is no wonder why so many travel nurses are choosing North Carolina as their next destination.
Local areas with Gypsy Nurse jobs in the State of North Carolina .
Join The Gypsy Nurse Nation
Discover new travel nurse jobs, subscribe to customized job alerts and unlock unlimited resources for FREE.
“ Since just recently joining The Gypsy Nurse, I have had so many questions answered about the world of travel nursing. This has been an excellent resource! ”
Sign Up for Our Community Newsletter Today
First Name *
Last Name *
I would like to receive emails from The Gypsy Nurse!
- Search Nursing Jobs
- Recruitment Team
- Our Approach
- Search Allied Jobs
- Mental Wellness Support
- Paid Sick Leave
- Your Way Is Paid
- Travel Reimbursement
- Pay Packages
- Benefits Summary
- Referral Bonus+
- Continuing Education
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Chaplain Assistance Program
- Client Facilities
- Corporate Careers
- Press Releases
- Contact Information
- Get Started
- Favorites 3
- Returning Applicants
Travel Nursing Jobs in North Carolina
Our nurses love travel nursing jobs in North Carolina! Known for friendly people and award-winning barbeque, North Carolina is full of rich history alongside modern, urban hubs like Charlotte and Raleigh-Durham. Stunning in every season, check out the Great Smoky, Blue Ridge and Appalachian Mountains for hiking, biking and other outdoor activities. For less-strenuous views, cruise coastal Route 12 or the winding Blue Ridge Parkway – attractions in themselves. Check out our available North Carolina travel nursing jobs below.
Travel Nurse Across America is the travel nursing agency for you – in North Carolina and across the country! We offer competitive travel nursing pay, excellent benefits and personal service to each of our nurses.
More about North Carolina
Old north state.
From the tallest mountains east of the Rockies to the longest stretches of seashore on the East Coast, North Carolina’s diverse natural wonders are sure to inspire visitors.
The Outer Banks’ barrier islands contain hundreds of miles of beaches far from madding crowds. For folks who prefer more lively beach environs, the Cape Fear coast in the south has beach resorts, miniature golf courses, and nightclubs.
Between the coast and the mountains lies North Carolina’s prosperous and populous Piedmont region. This area offers fine dining and a wide array of cultural and historical attractions.
The majestic Appalachian Mountains provide seclusion and recreation in the west, where hundreds of small towns nestle amid peaks, waterfalls, and whitewater rivers. The Eastern Cherokee Indian Reservation is located just east of the Tennessee border.
What hamburgers and pizza are to the rest of the country, barbecue is to North Carolina.
Another favorite is Brunswick stew – chicken, lima beans, corn, a little salt pork, and sometimes potatoes and squirrel meat, in a tomato base.
The beverage of choice is sweetened iced tea. Barbecue establishments rarely serve alcohol.
Coastlines and Ridgelines
North Carolina stretches from east to west in intriguing steps that rise in elevation until they end at the Blue Ridge.
Along the Atlantic, the low-lying barrier islands come to a point at Cape Hatteras to protect the marshy waters of Pamlico Sound, where brown pelicans nest among the dunes. Westward from the sea, the Atlantic Coastal Plain reaches nearly halfway across the state to the fall line. This sudden rise in elevation marks the beginning of the large landform known as the Piedmont Plateau.
Across the Piedmont, forests of pine and oak skirt urban centers and tobacco fields. The region’s lakes and rivers welcome migrating waterfowl and encourage pockets of moisture-loving vegetation such as mushrooms and insectivorous pitcher plants.
As the western edge of the Piedmont region nears the Blue Ridge Mountains, huge monadnocks – abrupt hills of granite and quartzite – loom above the wooded hills.
The western fifth of the state is given entirely to mountains, with many of the ancient, rounded crests exceeding 6,000 feet (1,829 meters).
This is rugged forest land. A hiker can start in a grove of oak and hickory, trek up through birch, beech, and maple, and eventually reach spruce and fir forests at the highest elevations. In the under story – and in the unforested places in the higher elevations called balds – blossoms of orange azalea, purple rhododendron, and pink mountain laurel brighten the slopes from May through June.
North Carolina RN Licensure
Temporary License Timeframe: Approximately 5-10 business days once FP have been received
Permanent License Timeframe: 4-6 weeks
Compact (eNLC): Yes
Does this state offer a temporary license? Yes
Licensure by Endorsement Requirements
Cost of License
BON Contact Information
- Travel Nursing Recruitment Team
- Travel Allied Recruitment Team
- Travel Allied Our Approach
- Travel Allied Programs
- Travel Nursing Instagram
- Travel Nursing Facebook
- Travel Nursing TikTok
- Travel Nursing LinkedIn
- Travel Nursing X-Twitter
- Travel Nursing Youtube
- Travel Nursing Pinterest
- Travel Nursing Great Recruiters
- Benefits & Pay
- TNAA Client Facilities
- Allied Instagram
- Allied Facebook
- Allied TikTok
- Allied LinkedIn
- Travel Nursing Twitter
- Allied Youtube
- Allied Pinterest
- Allied Great Recruiters
- Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Jump to navigation
- Get Started
company | Our brands
(877) 880-0346 | Monday - Friday, 8am to 6pm ET
- View Travel Nursing Jobs by Specialty
- View Travel Nursing Jobs by State
- Available COVID Nursing Jobs
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs
- Coronavirus Resources for Travel Nurses
- Coronavirus Resources for Hospitals
- Fastaff In The News
- Become a Travel Nurse
- Become a Travel Allied Professional
- Why Travel Nurses Choose Fastaff
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Free Continued Education Program
- Ingenovis Health ACT Program
- Travel Nursing Licenses
- Travel Nurse Salary
- Travel Nurse/Allied Professional Benefits
- Mental Health Resources
- Travel Nursing Tips
- Refer a Travel Nurse
- Travel Nursing News / Blog
- Travel Nurse Testimonials
- Corporate Jobs
- The Fastaff Difference
- Guaranteed Delivery
- Hard-to-Fill Specialties
- Rapid Response®
- Operational Flexibility
- Resource Center
- Staffing Request
- Nurse Perks
- Travel Resources
- See All Jobs
- How It Works
- Licensure Guide
- Salary & Benefits
- ACT Program
- Perks & Discounts
- Mental Health Support
- Download our Mobile App
- Working With Fastaff
- Crisis Jobs
- COVID-19 Resources for Travelers
- COVID-19 Resources for Hospitals
Have an account? Sign in
Complete your application today to start an assignment tomorrow. Go
Login to the Nurse Portal to complete the process. Go
Apply for this job. Apply Now
Thank you for your information. A team member will be in touch with you soon. Please tell us where you are licensed, so that we can find you the right position.
Current North Carolina Travel Nurse Jobs
First to serve, ahead of the curve.
Fastaff is currently working with premier facilities across North Carolina, which is a compact state . Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices . We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
- "Recently Filled” indicates that the listed position is no longer available. While it doesn’t happen frequently, this job may become available again, in which case the job would move into the “Available” tab.
- Estimated Weekly Total is based on working the listed number hours per week and includes available stipend amounts; eligibility may vary subject to company policy and applicable law. Please contact a recruiter for full details.
- Press Release
- Fastaff Careers
- Ingenovis Health
Fastaff Travel Nursing is certified by The Joint Commission and has earned its Gold Seal of Approval.
- Do Not Sell My Personal Info
- Browse Jobs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Hospital Directory
- Nurse Agency Directory
- Resource Library
Travel Nursing Jobs in North Carolina
- Browse Agencies
- Agency Directory
Get job alerts by email based on your search! You can unsubscribe at any time.
3,805 Travel Nursing Jobs in North Carolina
Travel nurse rn - med/surg - $2,032 per week in chapel hill, nc, start: asap, duration: 13 weeks.
Travel Nurse RN - Med/Surg - $2,032 per week in Chapel Hill, NC - Advantis Medical is excited to announce an outstanding opportunity for a Med/Surg RN in Chapel Hill, NC. This rewarding travel contract position operates on a 3x12's, Days 7a-7pm EOW EOH No Call schedule with a contract duration of 12 weeks. With us, you'll enjoy a superior pay and benefits package, along with our personalized service that has ranked us the #1 travel nurse agency. As a Joint-Commission-certified agency, we promise a seamless and stress-free experience. Requirements for the job include: - Must be a Registered Nurse with a valid license in the state of North Carolina - Must have at least 1 year of recent Med/Surg experience - Must have experience with HIV positive, chronic and acute respiratory diseases, and adults with cystic fibrosis - Must be willing to float to like acuities or less if needed - Must be willing to work with COVID patients - Must be willing to work Every Other Holiday Additional Information: - Start Date: April 24, 2023 - End Date: July 16, 2023 - Facility: UNC Hospitals - Unit/Specialty: Med/Surg - Shift: 3x12's, Days 7a-7pm EOW EOH No Call Take the next step in your nursing career with Advantis Medical and unlock a world of possibilities. Jobs fill quickly, so apply today and start your journey!
Travel Nurse RN - ICU/Critical Care - $2,183 to $2,406 per week in Raleigh, NC
Start: 3 weeks.
Travel Nurse RN - ICU/Critical Care - $2,183 to $2,406 per week in Raleigh, NC - Job Description & Requirements Registered Nurse – Intensive Care - ICU - Travel - (ICU RN) StartDate: 1/2/2024 Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $2183.00 - $2406.00 Innovative care teams bring the best of themselves to their patients at this outstanding Intensive Care Unit (Medical ICU). This facility features compassionate care in addition to advanced technology. This role is perfect for dedicated caregivers looking to utilize top-notch patient care models and state of the art equipment. Required Qualifications NC RN lic or compact state lic BLS, ACLS, NIHSS 2 recent references are required to send At least 3 years of ICU experience in Level 1 Trauma hospital Facility Location Consistently rated as one of the best places to live in America, “The City of Oaks” offers a myriad of cultural and outdoor activities, a reasonable cost of living and top quality educational institutions and medical facilities. Southern, yet cosmopolitan, laid back yet bursting with energy, North Carolina’s capital is a sought-after destination for healthcare professionals throughout the year. Job Benefits At AMN Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer: * Competitive pay rates * Free, quality, private housing * Medical, Dental, Vision * 401(k) and Flex Spending * Life Insurance * Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage * Free Continuing Education * Refer a friend and earn extra cash! About the Company At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable. Critical care nurse, CCU RN, intensive care nurse, ICU nurse, ICU nursing, ICU, intensive care, critical care, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, patient care
Travel Nurse RN in Burlington, NC
Travel Nurse RN in Burlington, NC - Type: Clinic Burlington , NC SkyBridge Healthcare is currently seeking Registered Nurse with Clinic experience for a 13-week contract in NC. SkyBridge Healthcare is a premier staffing firm dedicated to matching outstanding talent with exceptional opportunities. Our commitment to excellence and our consultative approach has helped us become a leader in the Healthcare staffing industry. Whether you are an experienced traveler, or this is your first travel position, SkyBridge Healthcare puts our Nurses first and ensures a seamless travel experience. Minimum Requirements: 1 year full time RN Clinic experience within the last 2 years. SkyBridge Healthcare offers industry leading benefits including: * Top of the line weekly pay packages * Travel assistance * Weekly tax-free stipend * Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance * 24/7 support with a dedicated recruiter * This role may include a Completion Bonuses, Signing Bonuses, and generous Referral Bonuses. SkyBridge Healthcare is dedicated to being with you every step of the way and we personally will ensure we provide you with all the tools needed to be successful. Working in a new city is an experience in itself, especially when starting a new job you are passionate about. Your exposure to unfamiliar territory will push you to broaden your horizons, enhance your professional skills, and grow your network. SkyBridge Healthcare wants the best for our employees, and we are dedicated to helping professionals land their ideal travel assignment.
Travel Nurse RN - OR - $2,111 per week in Asheville, NC
Start: 2 weeks.
Travel Nurse RN - OR - $2,111 per week in Asheville, NC - Job - TRAVEL - RN - 8K GEN SURG - (612) 7:00PM 7:00AM, City: Asheville, State: North Carolina, Estimated Start , Shift:3 x 12 Hour Night Shift, 19:00:00-07:00:00, 12.00-3, Length of Contract (Days) : 91, Estimated Gross Pay: 80.00 Convergence Medical Staffing is known for transparent communication, quick response, and personable service that helps travelers meet their professional and personal goals - contract after contract. The Convergence Medical Staffing Mobile App enables our travelers to search for jobs as well as upload and manage needed information quickly and simply, thus allowing for speedy submittal to facilities. Travelers find our online credentialing straightforward and easy to navigate. We offer Major Medical Insurance on day one of an assignment and supplemental dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and life insurance. Travelers are paid accurately through weekly direct deposit. We also offer a lucrative Referral Bonus Program and other bonus opportunities. For more details on this position or to inquire about additional jobs email or call 980-207-5000. You can download the Convergence Medical Staffing Mobile App for free.
Travel Nurse RN - Telemetry - $2,010 to $2,163 per week in Albemarle, NC
Travel Nurse RN - Telemetry - $2,010 to $2,163 per week in Albemarle, NC - Host Healthcare is an award-winning travel healthcare company with an immediate opening for this Registered Nurse - Telemetry in Albemarle , NC . Why Choose Host Healthcare? Passionate and transparent team members have made Host Healthcare the agency of choice for new and experienced travelers looking for opportunities far away and close to home. Starting the day you apply, we’ll help you navigate each step of the process. Our recruiters act not only as your dedicated travel career mentor but also become your number one advocate. When you work with us, you can trust that we will help you with everything from travel, to housing, and acting as the liaison between you and the facility. Travel Happy With Host Healthcare! Host Healthcare offers amazing benefits and perks. * We offer the best pay for our travelers. * Day one medical, dental and vision insurance. * License, travel, tuition, and scrub reimbursement. * Matching 401k. * Deluxe private housing or generous housing stipend. * Discounts to your favorite activities, restaurants, health & beauty, shopping, and hotels. We are committed to provide unparalleled service and we will do whatever we can to ensure your assignment is as pleasant as possible. If you are interested in this position, please contact your recruiter and reference Job #1480758
Travel Nurse RN - Telemetry - $1,815 per week in Chapel Hill, NC
Travel Nurse RN - Telemetry - $1,815 per week in Chapel Hill, NC - About Stability Healthcare At Stability, we have built a nurse friendly platform that simplifies finding travel nursing jobs without the need for a recruiter. We believe in pay transparency and that is why we aggregate thousands of jobs from hospitals hourly displaying full pay rates creating a no-haggle no-hassle job search approach. Once a nurse selects an assignment of their choice, we then empower the nurses with an easy profile generator allowing nurses to submit themselves for an interview with confidence knowing they've booked an open job with the pay and location of their choice. Stability displays to their nurses the best travel nursing jobs allowing for faster submissions, scheduling of Interviews, and ultimately landing our nurses their preferred assignment.
Travel nurse rn - rehab - $1,634 per week in hickory, nc.
Travel Nurse RN - Rehab - $1,634 per week in Hickory, NC - About Stability Healthcare At Stability, we have built a nurse friendly platform that simplifies finding travel nursing jobs without the need for a recruiter. We believe in pay transparency and that is why we aggregate thousands of jobs from hospitals hourly displaying full pay rates creating a no-haggle no-hassle job search approach. Once a nurse selects an assignment of their choice, we then empower the nurses with an easy profile generator allowing nurses to submit themselves for an interview with confidence knowing they've booked an open job with the pay and location of their choice. Stability displays to their nurses the best travel nursing jobs allowing for faster submissions, scheduling of Interviews, and ultimately landing our nurses their preferred assignment.
Travel Nurse RN - Med/Surg - $1,954 per week in Henderson, NC
Travel Nurse RN - Med/Surg - $1,954 per week in Henderson, NC - ARMStaffing is looking for RN - MedSurg (16810 MED/SURG) in Henderson, North Carolina (VMS ID#: 753152).
Travel Nurse RN - Telemetry - $2,111 per week in Asheville, NC
Travel Nurse RN - Telemetry - $2,111 per week in Asheville, NC - Job - TRAVEL - RN - MED/TELE K6 SPINE(604) 7:00PM - 7:00AM, City: Asheville, State: North Carolina, Estimated Start , Shift:3 x 12 Hour Night Shift, 19:00:00-07:00:00, 12.00-3, Length of Contract (Days) : 91, Estimated Gross Pay: 0.00 Convergence Medical Staffing is known for transparent communication, quick response, and personable service that helps travelers meet their professional and personal goals - contract after contract. The Convergence Medical Staffing Mobile App enables our travelers to search for jobs as well as upload and manage needed information quickly and simply, thus allowing for speedy submittal to facilities. Travelers find our online credentialing straightforward and easy to navigate. We offer Major Medical Insurance on day one of an assignment and supplemental dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and life insurance. Travelers are paid accurately through weekly direct deposit. We also offer a lucrative Referral Bonus Program and other bonus opportunities. For more details on this position or to inquire about additional jobs email or call 980-207-5000. You can download the Convergence Medical Staffing Mobile App for free.
Travel Nurse RN - ICU/Critical Care - $2,111 per week in Asheville, NC
Travel Nurse RN - ICU/Critical Care - $2,111 per week in Asheville, NC - Job - TRAVEL - RN - MED/TELE - A4W TRAUMA TELE (607) NIGHT, City: Asheville, State: North Carolina, Estimated Start , Shift:3 x 12 Hour Night Shift, 19:00:00-07:00:00, 12.00-3, Length of Contract (Days) : 91, Estimated Gross Pay: 0.00 Convergence Medical Staffing is known for transparent communication, quick response, and personable service that helps travelers meet their professional and personal goals - contract after contract. The Convergence Medical Staffing Mobile App enables our travelers to search for jobs as well as upload and manage needed information quickly and simply, thus allowing for speedy submittal to facilities. Travelers find our online credentialing straightforward and easy to navigate. We offer Major Medical Insurance on day one of an assignment and supplemental dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and life insurance. Travelers are paid accurately through weekly direct deposit. We also offer a lucrative Referral Bonus Program and other bonus opportunities. For more details on this position or to inquire about additional jobs email or call 980-207-5000. You can download the Convergence Medical Staffing Mobile App for free.
Travel to the “Tar Heel State” for your next travel nursing assignment. North Carolina is a true nature-lover’s delight guaranteed to offer you any kind of outdoor activity whether it is inland or on the shoreline. With many attractions including historical sites, great nightlife, the sites of famous filmography, amusement parks, and fine dining.
The cities of North Carolina feature, hiking, mountain climbing, swimming, boating, and just about anything that you would want to do during your stay as a travel nurse. There is always something happening in North Carolina with an abundance of medical facilities. Let Travel Nurse Source link you to a top nursing agency today and begin your journey in North Carolina.
Attractions in North Carolina
During your stay as a travel nurse in North Carolina be sure to check out:
- Biltmore Estateo Thriving in history and culture and beautiful architecture.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Parko Explore the many trails and various wildlife and plants.
- USS North Carolina Battleship
- Museum of Life and Scienceo With a wide spectrum of exhibits where all ages can enjoy themselves.
- North Carolina Zooo 550 acres of beautiful scenery and fun to be had.
- Wright Brothers National Memorialo Visit the place where the first successful airplane flight took place.
- Charlotte Motor Speedwayo Located in Concord, North Carolina there are all kinds of events going on every time of the year.
Travel Nursing in North Carolina
Enjoy a weekend at a vineyard. Spend some time sun bathing on the coast. Visit the Clue Ridge Mountain or the Black Mountains for some outdoor activity. North Carolina is the ultimate place for your next travel nursing job. Full of top medical facilities in North Carolina you will truly thrive in this state.
Top medical centers:
- Duke University Hospital
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Mission Hospital
- Duke Regional Hospital
- Rex Hospital
- The list goes on and on.
Travel to where the famous “Krispy Kreme” doughnuts originated or home of the “Nectar or the Tar heels” North Carolina is rich in culture and full of exciting new experiences. North Carolina is oozing with opportunity for travel nurses at any time of the year.
From the mountains to the beach, and the museums to the lovely art galleries, North Carolina is paradise for most people. Travel to North Carolina for your next nursing assignment, you will not regret it!
NORTH CAROLINA BOARD OF NURSING 4516 LAKE BOONE TRAIL RALEIGH NC 27607 Phone: 919-782-3211 Fax: 919-781-9461 Website: http://www.ncbon.org
Our advanced job-matching technology makes it easier for you to find that job you've been looking for.