Computer Training Center Business Plan [Sample Template]
By: Author Tony Martins Ajaero
Home » Business Plans » Education Sector
Are you about starting a computer training center? If YES, here is a complete sample computer training center business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE .
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a computer training center. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample computer training center marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for computer training centers. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
If you are interested in starting a business in the ICT industry, one of the options open to you especially if you are interested in imparting knowledge is to open a computer training center. Just like most businesses in the ICT industry, computer training center business is open to as many people that are interested in the industry as long as they have the required experience and qualifications.
In order to capture a fair share of the available market in your location, you would need a good website that is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) compliant. The truth is that your website ensures that your business remains visible to your customers. You can even ensure that your customers get to book and pay online so as to make it more convenient for them.
Lastly, you would need a good business plan to be able to launch a successful business and below is a workable computer training center business plan template that will help you to draft yours.
A Sample Computer Training Center Business Plan Template
1. industry overview.
The computer training services industry is made up of centers that offer vocational and technical courses. They also provide courses in computer programming, which include curriculums for software packages, computerized business systems, computer electronics technology and local area network management.
It is important to state that computer training centers may also train their students via online platforms. The computer training services industry provides vocational and certification training in a range of IT-related skills. The industry provides training in computer programming, software development, computer electronics technology and network administration.
Players in this industry range from small private companies providing certified training in specific IT areas, to larger software companies providing training and certifications in their proprietary software such as SAP, Oracle and IBM. Going forward, the computer training services industry is expected to continue declining as competition from other forms of higher education and online learning platforms continue to reduce enrollment in computer training centers.
The Computer Training Services Industry is indeed a large industry and pretty much active in all the countries of the world.
Statistics have it that in the united states of America alone, there are about 16,195 registered and licensed computer training centers scattered all across the United States responsible for directly employing about 2,329 people and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $3 billion annually.
The industry is projected to grow at -0.4 percent annual growth within 2012 and 2017. It is important to state that SkillSoft has a largest chunk of the available market in the industry.
Please note that the computer training industry has low barriers to entry. The majority of the businesses in this industry are owner operated, and there are few major players that control significant portions of the industry’s total market. In addition, classroom facilities and equipment can be rented on an as-needed basis, resulting in relatively low initial infrastructure costs.
The main factors that may prevent new players from joining the industry include course development and accreditation costs, as well as a moderate level of regulation. Among computer training schools, rapidly changing technology can be costly. Operators must balance the benefit of offering up-to-date courses with the cost of producing such coursework.
The tough part as it relates to start-up costs most likely is the need to secure a standard and well – positioned facility. Regardless of moderate barriers to entry, the competitive nature of the industry makes it very difficult for new operators to break even within a short period of time in the industry.
Lastly, the computer training school services industry is pretty much open for aspiring entrepreneurs to launch their business in the industry.
One good thing about computer training center business is that the business can be opened in any part of the United States and if proper market survey and feasibility studies are conducted, then you can be rest assured of profitability of the business.
2. Executive Summary
The name of our business is Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC; we are a registered and accredited computer training school that will be located in Atlantic Avenue, – Delray Beach, Florida. We are registered under the United States’ Government. We are well equipped to train people that want to acquire computer or IT related skills.
Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC will offer computer cum IT trainings such as computer programming, computer software package training, computer systems and database training, computer electronics technology training, Local area network (LAN) management training and vocational training.
We are set to service a wide range of clientele in the whole of Atlantic Avenue – Delray Beach, Florida, we will ensure that we regularly update our teaching approach to meet up the trend in the industry.
At Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC we are passionate in the pursuit of excellence with uncompromising services and integrity which is why we have decided to start our own computer training center in Atlantic Avenue – Delray Beach, Florida; we are in the industry to make a positive mark.
We are quite optimistic that our values and quality of service offering will help us drive our computer training center to enviable heights and also help us attract the number of students that will make the business highly profitable. Our company will be dedicated to establishing good business relationship with our students giving them value for their money and reasons why they should continue to recommend their family members and friends to us.
We are in the computer training Industry to favorably compete with other leading brands in the industry both in the United States and in the globe. Our corporate business goal is to be among the top 5 computer training schools in the United States of America.
As a company, we are willing to go the extra mile to invest in some of the finest professionals (computer cum ICT trainers / instructors) we can find and also, we have put processes and structures in place that will ensure that we are always at the top of our game when it comes to impacting knowledge as it relates to our computer training services. We have been able to secure permits from all relevant departments in the State of Florida.
We are quite aware that in order to become the number one choice in our city, we must continue to deliver quality and practical computer training and that is exactly what we will do. We are open to the use of latest technology in our line of business.
Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC is owned and managed by Edgar Jones and his immediate family members.
Edgar Jones has a Degree: B.S. in Electrical Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology; M.S. degree in Computer Science at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee; MBA from the University Of Chicago Booth School Of Business.
3. Our Products and Services
Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC is an accredited computer training school that offers a wide range of training services that revolves around the computer training industry. We will be dedicated to establishing good business relationship with our students by giving them value for their money and reasons for why they should continue to recommend their family members and friends to us.
We are in the computer training industry to make profits and we will ensure that we do all that is permitted by the law in the United States to achieve our business aim and objectives. These are the services we will offer as a computer training center;
- Provision of programming training
- Provision of software package training
- Provision of computer systems and database training
- Provision of computer electronics technology training
- Provision of vocational training
- Local area network (LAN) management training
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our Vision is to become the number one government approved computer training school in the whole of Atlantic Avenue, – Delray Beach, Florida, United States of America.
- Our mission as a government approved computer training school is to develop a highly successful, and profitable computer training center which provides quality training in our community and to become a standard for computer training schools not only in Atlantic Avenue, – Delray Beach, Florida, but also throughout the United States of America and Canada where we intend attracting students.
Our Business Structure
Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC is aware that the success of any business lies in the foundation on which the business is built on, which is why we have decided to build our computer training center on the right business foundation.
As a matter of fact, we will build a computer training center that will be a standard for the computer training school line of business in the United States of America.
We want to build a dedicated workforce that will go all the way to ensure that our students are satisfied and they get value for their money when they enroll in our computer training school.
We aware that it takes a business with the right employees and structure to achieve all what we have set to achieve, which is why we will be putting structures and standard operating processes in place that will help us deliver excellent training to our students.
Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC will employ professionals and skilled people to occupy the following position;
- Head of The School / School Coordinator
Marketing and Sales Executive
Client Service Executive
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Head of the School / School Coordinator:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions.
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the computer training school
- Design job descriptions with KPI to drive performance management for tutors (ICT instructors)
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders to review the effectiveness of the schools’ Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily activities of the school.
- Responsible for handling computer cum IT trainings such as computer programming training, computer software package training, computer systems and database training, computer electronics technology training, Local area network (LAN) management training and vocational training et al
- Accesses the progress of students under their care
- Ensure that students abide by the rules and regulations of the regulating bodies in the United States of America
- Receives complaints from students and channel it to the appropriate quarters
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the school coordinator.
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new students, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the student’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the school.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization.
- Welcomes students and visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with students on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the school coordinator in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the schools’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to students when they make enquiries
- Distributes mails in the organization
6. SWOT Analysis
Computer training school is one of the many businesses that can easily generate business deals with little stress as long as they are well positioned and equipped to carry out their trainings. We are building a standard computer training center which is why we have decided to subject our business idea to SWOT Analysis.
Ordinarily we can successfully run a normal computer training center without the stress of going through the required protocol of setting up a new business including writing a detailed business plan, but because of the nature of the kind of computer training center we want to establish, we don’t have any option other than to follow due process.
We hired the services of a Business consultant with bias in startups to help us conduct SWOT analysis for our company and she did a pretty job for us. Here is a of the result we got from the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC;
Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC is centrally located in a densely populated residential estate in the heart of Atlantic Avenue, – Delray Beach, Florida; our location is in fact one of our major strengths because we are in a location with the right demography for the kind of business we run.
Another strength that counts for us is the power of our team. We have a team that are considered experts in the computer training school line of business, a team of hardworking and dedicated individuals.
Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC is a new business which is owned by an individual (family), and we may not have the financial muscle to sustain the kind of publicity we want to give our business.
We are centrally located in one of the busiest areas in Delray Beach – Florida and we are open to all the available opportunities that the city has to offer. Our business concept and staff strength also positioned us to accommodate over 200 students per time.
The truth is that there are no standard computer training centers within the area where ours is going to be located; the closest one to our proposed location is about 6 miles away. In a nutshell, we do not have any direct competition within our target market area.
Some of the threats that are likely going to confront Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC are unfavorable government policies , seasonal fluctuations, demographic / social factors, downturn in the economy which is likely going to affect consumers spending and of course emergence of new competitors within the same location where our computer training center is located.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
The key to attracting students is the ease at which students learn different computer skill sets in a training school. Any computer training center that has good records and loads of positive testimonials from students who have passed through the school will always thrive.
Another common trend in the computer training industry is that in the bid to survive global economic meltdown and to ensure steady flow of income to effectively run the business, most players in the industry engage in other related services.
Some of them even go as far as establishing agency services to provide certified ICT professionals for clients and some also offer specialized home training for executive students et al.
8. Our Target Market
Before choosing a location for our computer training center, we conducted thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we were able to identify those who will benefit greatly from our service offerings. Basically, those who will benefit from our service offering are students and workers, people who want to get ICT skills and certifications.
Our Competitive Advantage
Despite the fact that the computer training center business has stiff huddles to scale through does not mean that there are no real competitions in the industry. The truth is that no matter the line of business that you are involved in, as long as it is called business, you will definitely face one form of competition or the other and computer training school is not an exemption.
So, if you are looking towards setting up this type of business, it is advisable to do your due diligence before launching the business if indeed you want to succeed. We are well trained and equipped to compete in the computer training school services industry in the United States of America.
Our competitive edge is that we are a government approved computer training center that is centrally located in a densely populated residential estate in the heart of Delray Beach – Florida; our location is in fact one of our major strengths because we are in a location with the right demography for the kind of business we run. Another strength that counts for us is the power of our team.
Lastly, we have the ability to develop courses for new technology, we have a good reputation and the ability to alter services in favor of market conditions.
Plus, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the computer training school services industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to attract clients on a regular basis. Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC will generate income by offering the following services;
10. Sales Forecast
The fact that the ICT industry is gaining prominence in various aspects of our daily business, means that the services of computer training schools will always be needed.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in and around Delray Beach – Florida and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from our first six months of operation and grow our computer training center and our student base.
We have been able to critically examine the computer training school line of business, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast.
- First Fiscal Year: N240, 000
- Second Fiscal Year: N650, 000
- Third Fiscal Year: N950, 000
N.B : This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown or any major competitor offering the same services as we do within the same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
The marketing strategy for Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC is going to be driven by excellent customer service and quality training delivery. We want to drive sales via the output of our jobs and via referral from our satisfied students.
We are quite aware of how satisfied students drive business growth especially businesses like computer training schools.
Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC is strategically located and we are going to maximize the opportunities that are available to us, which is why we spent more to locate the business where it will be visible and accessible to our target market.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be equipped to meet the overall goal of Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC.
Our goal is to grow Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC to become the leading computer training center in Delray Beach – Florida which is why we have mapped out strategies that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with in our line of business.
Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our computer training center by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to schools, corporate organizations and other key stake holders in and around Delray Beach – Florida
- Print out fliers and business cards and strategically drop them in offices, libraries, public facilities and train stations et al.
- Use friends and family to spread word about our computer training center
- Post information about our computer training center and the services we offer on bulletin boards in places like schools, libraries, and local coffee shops et al
- Place a small or classified advertisement in the newspaper, or local publication about our computer training center and the services we offer
- Leverage on referral networks such as agencies that will attract students who would need our services.
- Advertise our computer training center in relevant entertainment magazines, newspapers, TV and radio stations.
- Attend relevant expos, seminars, and business fairs et al to market our services
- Engage in direct marketing approach.
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied students.
- Join local chambers of commerce and industry and other relevant groups to market our services.
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC is set to create a standard for the computer training school line of business not only in Delray Beach – Florida, but throughout the United States of America which is why we will go all the way to adopt and apply best practices to promote our business.
Good enough there is no hard and fast rule on how to advertise or promote a business like a computer training school. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC;
- Encourage our loyal students to help us use Word of Mouth mode of advertisement (referrals)
- Advertise our business in relevant education cum ICT magazines, local newspaper, local TV and radio stations
- Promote our business online via our official website
- List our business inn local directories (yellow pages)
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, et al to promote our brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around Delray Beach – Florida
- Direct coupon mailing approach
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our customized clothes; all our official cars are customized and well branded.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC will charge our students flat fees except for few occasions where there will be need for us to charge special students on hourly basis.
At Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC we will keep our fees below the average market rate for all of our students by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment in advance. In addition, we will also offer special discounted rates to all our students at regular intervals.
We are aware that there are some students that would need special assistance, we will offer flat rate for services that will be tailored to take care of such students’ needs. The prices of our services will be same as what is obtainable in the open market.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation in the United States of America. Here are the payment options that Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via mobile money platform
- Payment via Point of Sale Machines (POS Machine)
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payments for our services. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for your workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your vision and aspirations for your business. The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked.
As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a standard computer training school; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money. We have been able to pull cash that will be enough for us to successfully launch a government approved computer training center in Delray Beach – Florida. These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital on;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits – $1,500.
- Marketing promotion expenses (8,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $10,000.
- The total cost for hiring Business Consultant – $5,000.
- The amount needed for the purchase of insurance policy covers (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $30,800.
- The total cost for the purchase of accounting software, CRM software and Payroll Software – $3,000
- The total cost for leasing facility for the business – $150,000.
- The total cost for the purchase of computers, laptops and other related software and hardware – $280,000
- Other start-up expenses including stationery – $1000
- Phone and utility deposits – $3,500
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $40,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, snooker board, tables and chairs et al) – $ 4,000.
- The cost of launching a Website – $600
- The cost for our grand opening party – $15,000
- Miscellaneous – $5,000
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need about four hundred and fifty thousand ( 450,000 ) U.S. dollars to successfully set up a medium scale but standard computer training center business in the United States of America.
Generating Startup for Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC
Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC is a business that will be owned and managed by Edgar Jones and his immediate family members. They are the sole financiers of the business which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the start up capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the startup capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank (loan facility).
N.B: We have been able to generate about $150,000 ( Personal savings $100,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000 ) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $300,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our ICT training services a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Pinnacle Hub® Computer Training Center, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts various banks in the United States: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Securing a standard facility and reconstructing the facility: Completed
- Purchase of reliable computers, laptops, hardware and software: Completed
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating part of the startup capital from the founders: Completed
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of Logo for the business: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, office equipment, software applications, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating official website for the business: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors and key players in various industries: In Progress
- Recent Posts
- 15 Best Practices for Developing a Community Homeless Shelter - November 1, 2023
- 10 Best Food and Meals for Homeless Shelter - November 1, 2023
- 7 Best Bunk Beds for Homeless Shelter - November 1, 2023
Academia.edu no longer supports Internet Explorer.
To browse Academia.edu and the wider internet faster and more securely, please take a few seconds to upgrade your browser .
Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link.
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
My First time Business plan
This may help for the young entrepreneurs who are trying to do their own business.
Bernadette P Resurrección
Natasha van Heemst
Executive Summary The following report outlines the findings of study into the supply and demand for ICT skilled occupations in Western Australia. The study involved an analysis of the 2006 Census data and selected occupational categories from the Australia and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) framework. Surveys were also undertaken with universities and training colleges and employers from a cross section of industries in order to obtain a supply and demand perspective. The study also involved a ...
Gavisiddappa R Angadi , Manjula swamy , S. Ganesh
Over the years in the history of Education, Educational Technology has taken New Avatars from the Programmed Learning Movement to the present era of Web 2.0 Technologies and Social Media. By using Social Media Platforms such as Wikis, Blogs, WhatsApp, Facebook and Twitter in the classroom, teachers have seen an increase in achievement and classroom participation – even less sociable students have become more participatory. Tablets not only offer the present digital learners the chance to browse for information in quick fashions, but they also allow them to more easily collaborate on projects and become more engaged in their learning process. They have become exceptional tools that soon every classroom will strive to have. The Smartphones, like the tablet, have had different receptions. In addition to providing access to social media platforms which allow students to more freely interact, the Smartphones also provide easy access to useful information which betters a child’s overall learning experience. They also offer numerous apps designed to help students better budget their time and create more efficient schedules to complete their school work. Like never before, students are able to access any type of information about any subject matter through free web resources. They choose Khan Academy, YouTube, NROER, OER and numerous other forums which have bettered the learning experience and allowed student access to resources necessary to supplement their own education. Since the start of online programmes, anybody is able to pursue education anytime, anywhere. “With the emerging new technologies, the teaching profession is evolving from an emphasis on teacher-centered, lecture-based instruction to student-centered, interactive learning environments” (John Daniel, 2002). Today, the world of education stands loaded with unprecedented hope for a new paradigm of ‘anybody, anytime, anywhere learning’ through collaborative and constructive pedagogical models, thanks to the all-new web technologies. According to Douglas Kellner (2008), this technological revolution will have a greater impact on society than the transition from an oral to a print culture. George Siemens (2009) observed, “Technology is altering (rewiring) our brains. The tools we use define and shape our thinking”. Today’s teachers, whether in school or college are working with students whose entire lives have been immersed in the 21st century media culture. “The previous teaching practices of teacher directed, ‘chalk and talk’ no longer can engage the learner, nor can it provide the learner with the knowledge needed to connect and stay connected in this digital era (Siemens, O’Neill & Carr, 2008). The New York Times (2011) observed, “Learning, like culture, is a dynamic thing. It was an oral thing once, then it became a printed thing and is becoming a digital thing.” The much-hyped 21st century education is bold. It breaks the mold. It is flexible, creative, challenging, and complex.
Social Protection …
Diego Angel-urdinola , Stefanie Brodmann
Ethiopian Journal of Education and Sciences
Production of qualified librarians or information specialists with adequate theoretical knowledge and practical skills in applications of modern Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) is found to be a strategic asset that will bring about significant development and changes in any nation’s economy, politics, education, agriculture and other national sectors of the economy. Thoughts that influenced the direction of curriculum and the development of library and information science education in Ethiopia were discussed. The Jimma University Department of information studies’ curriculum and its development was specifically highlighted with reference to the core; supportive, common and education courses of the program. Plans for the future development of the program in Jimma University were also mentioned.
John K E Edumadze
The advent of ICT and its integration into our educational system especially at the tertiary level aims to improve the process of teaching and learning and yet it has been very difficult for lecturers to do this. The current study therefore focuses on the use of ICT in the teaching and learning process in Ghana. This study, employing the case study design, sampled 237 respondents comprising 37 lecturers and 200 undergraduate students using multiple sampling procedures. Survey instruments were used to collect data from the University of Cape Coast to ascertain the use of ICT in the university. The study results showed that the university provides some ICT teaching and learning resources even though these resources are not adequate. It also showed that lecturers‟ prior knowledge and skills in ICT best predicted the extent of ICT integration (by lecturers) in the teaching process (β= .593, p = 0.010). Finally the study revealed that there is a positive significant relationship (r = 0.713; α = 0.05 > p = 0.005) between ICT related courses (ICTRCs) and students‟ competencies in ICT. The findings suggest that on the part of students, ICTRCs are helping them to improve their ICT skills and knowledge even though the relationship between the variables was found not statistically significant. Based on these findings, it was suggested, among other things, that the computer centre of the university of Cape Coast be adequately resourced to develop instructional materials, and provide computer-based tutorials for lecturers and students to equip them effectively to be able to integrate ICT into their teaching.
Electronic ISBN 978-975-98590-9-1 (2. c) 978-975-98590-7-7 (tk.) Cover Design by: Atila Ozer Page Design by: Ahmet Kirez © Ugur Demiray-2010 9 789759 859091
Namibia Computer Training Center cc
Shukran Abd Rahman
Ram Ashish Giri
MURIGI BENSON , David J Harrison
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
- Find new research papers in:
- Health Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science
- Academia ©2023
Computer Training School Business Plan in Nigeria
by BusinessPlan 4 Comments
Computer Training School Business Plan in Nigeria / How to Start a Computer Training Institute in Nigeria
Computer Training School Business Plan in Nigeria – In today’s world, it’s virtually impossible that anyone can do without computers. Computers have become an electronic device that is used almost every day by people of all ages, all over the world. They are very important in every area of our daily lives; in business, schooling, banking, medicine, hospitality, fashion, telecommunication, media and entertainment, power, etc. are just but a few of them.
Read: Vocational Training Centre Proposal in Nigeria
Also read: how to start a cyber cafe in nigeria.
Computers have gained significance in our lives as they have improved our efficiency and productivity in zillions of ways. However, computers are highly technical and to use them, you have to possess the right knowledge and skills. Unfortunately, millions of Nigerians do not have what it takes to effectively operate a computer. As much as this is a problem that needs tackling, it is also an avenue for any computer-savvy entrepreneur who can effectively teach to apply his or her computer knowledge to deliver a rewarding service to clients. Investing in computer training business is a viable business with a lot of income and growth potential.
So, what are the ways through which you can start your computer training center?
Learn More: How to Write a Business Plan and Make Sense
You can start a computer training business in the following ways:
Home-Based Training Center-: This involves visiting people in their homes to train them one-on-one on computer usage and general applications. This kind of training business doesn’t require setting up a brick and mortar computer training.
Corporate Training-: This is where you would work with corporate bodies to help them train their employees on how to use the computer for specific company operations.
Virtual Training Center-: This kind of computer training center is internet-based. Here, you can train people anywhere in the world over the internet from the comfort of your home. Your students will not be physically present in the same room with you but can see and hear you using the internet as a medium. Here you can also sell computer training information materials (eBooks, videos, audios, etc.) to your clients.
The Typical Training Center-: This is the regular computer training center we find in town where clients visit to be lectured on specific computer applications and software in a classroom setting. In this chapter, we are going to talk about the typical training center. Let’s get on with it.
How to Set Up a Computer Training Center in Nigeria
Like every other business, setting up a computer training school should be carefully and meticulously planned out. This is why I would advise that you write a detailed computer training school business plan in Nigeria. This is important because you will need to know the following requirements before starting:
- How much capital your business needs to kick off and run on till income begins to come in.
- The type of computer training center your want to start.
- Is your choice of location good for the business and is your targeted market there?
- Who are your competitors, what do they do and how do you intend to out-shine them?
- An idea of what your profit projections will look like in a few years time.
- And so much more.
Do not start a computer training institute without proper feasibility study and business plan.
For N10, 000, we will send you a sample computer training school business plan in Nigeria. Our business plan can be used to access bank loans, government grants, and contest in business competitions.
To place order for this business plan, pay N10, 000 to:
BANK NAME: GUARANTY TRUST BANK (GTB)
ACCOUNT NAME: CHIBUZOR TOCHI ONYEMENAM
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0044056891
After payment, send the following details via text to 07033378184.
Your email address
The title of the business plan you paid for (i.e. computer training school business plan in Nigeria pdf)
The Potential Profit in Setting up a Computer Training School
Do you know that you can make over N3 Million each year by running a computer training school with only 20 computers? Let me show you how this will work in this illustration:
Let’s say that in a day you run three computer training sessions with the exception of Sundays-
Morning Session- (8.00am – 12.00pm) Afternoon Session – (12.00pm – 4.00pm) Evening Session – (4.00pm – 8.00pm)
if for each session you have 20 students and 60 students each day. And each student pays N5000 each month for a 3 -6 months course, then your potential income a month will be N300,000. And N3.6 Million per year. That’s some good money.
How much to Start a Computer Training Business
- Rent a large partitioned office space – N250,000.
- Buy 20 desktop/laptop computers at N30,000 each – N500,000 or less.
- 2 commercial printers at N30,000 each – N60,000 or less.
- Generator – N100,000 or less.
- Computer desks for 20 students – N100,000.
- 2 air conditioning units at N90,000 each – N180,000.
- 3 Teacher’s salary for 3 months at N90,000 per month – N270,000.
- Lightening, installations, teaching board, etc – N120,000.
Potential cost – N1,580,000
Things you need to consider before Starting a Computer Training Business
Gain proficiency in a number of computer programs that are useful in the business world. Some of such programs, such as word processing, presentation, database and spreadsheet programs, are universal across most industries, so learning to use them in every detail will prove profitable to you. Even though such programs’ popularity means that many people can use them to some extent, most people still do not have a full understanding of them. You can provide training on their more advanced features. Proficiency in specialized programs can prove even more lucrative than proficiency in more common programs, as the supply of professionals skilled in their use is limited. Examples of such specialized programs are animation programs, multimedia programs and publishing platforms.
You must be able to good at explaining things to others in simple terms. Do not just ambiguous technical grammar. Be simple, easy to understand and offer more than enough examples and demonstrations. This is the only way to ensure that your students enjoy and understand each lesson you offer. You should also structure your classes into segmented units so that your students do not take in too much information in each lesson. Also so purchase teaching materials or create your own.
You can decide to rent an office space somewhere close to a tertiary institution or in a popular business district where there is a lot of human traffic. Other options include starting the business from your home or visiting your clients in their own homes/offices for one-on-one computer sessions.
Purchase the right equipment for your training facility. These include; computers, software, computer desk and chairs, training manuals, internet modem, business cards & flyers, generator, UPS, Projector (optional),whiteboard & markers, etc.
Conduct exams and tests on your students from time to time. You should also issue certificates after your trainees have passed a qualifying examination.
When your customer base begins to grow, ensure that you hire well trained professionals to help you teach your students. In fact before you employ anyone, have them perform a teaching demonstration so that you can scale their teaching skills and ability to impart knowledge. You should only hire the finest hands you can find.
Create a marketing plan. Detail all of the advertising and marketing methods you plan on using to find clients, whether they be direct marketing, online advertising, print advertising or broadcast advertising. Outline the specific venues in which you plan to advertise, and make a plan of how much money you plan on spending for such advertising.
Set up a business website for your business. Even if you do not plan on doing much online advertising, you should still have an Internet presence to help establish legitimacy — especially since your business is a computer-based business. On the website, give a full account of your expertise, qualifications and curriculum. Mention any applicable certifications you have too.
Hurry now and get your own computer training school business plan in Nigeria + feasibility study.
To plan order, pay N10,000 to:
BANK NAME: GUARANTY TRUST BANK (GTB) ACCOUNT NAME: CHIBUZOR TOCHI ONYEMENAM ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0044056891 OR BANK NAME: FIRST BANK PLC ACCOUNT NAME: CHIBUZOR TOCHI ONYEMENAM ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3066880122
After payment, send your name, email address and title of business plan (i.e. computer training school business plan in Nigeria pdf) via text to 07033378184. Your business plan will be sent to your email within 10 minutes after payment. Thank you.
- Stationery Shop Business Plan in Nigeria
- Sheep Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
- Cattle Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
- Turkey Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
- Construction Company Business Plan in Nigeria
Computer Training School Business Plan in Nigeria © www.businessplan.com.ng
===>> IF YOU ARE BROWSING WITH YOUR PHONE, CLICK HERE TO CHAT WITH US ON WHATSAPP FOR YOUR BUSINESS PLANS/FEASIBILITY STUDIES AND PROPOSALS & GET A DISCOUNT <<===
I like you’re services but who I trust you
Contact us at 07033378184. Thank you
Your num is not gong through
I have this an idea, its a big problems in our country of computer skills. I wrote business plan concerning this but I’m looking for funder who can support on this, just only computers.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Computer Training Institute Business Plan
29.July.2023- Computer Training Institute Business Plan-2023 to 2028* | Low Fee Computer Institute Affiliation Plan, Education Authorization, Training Center Courses Registration सर्वा सूचना प्रोधौगिकी एवं शैक्षणिक विकास (इंडिया) द्वारा राष्ट्रीय स्तर पर संचालित प्रोग्राम: सर्वा एजुकेशन (सूचना प्रोधौगिकी एवं व्याबसायिक प्रशिक्षण जागरूकता प्रोग्राम).
Best Business Plan For Computer Training Center Pdf explained for your new Institute by Sarva Education that has been Certified, Licensed by Govt of India.
Vide LIC. No.2/114/T-1/08/D, Read with notification No. GSR 288(E) dated 31.5.1991 of Central Govt. of India, SMR/Govt of India/No.2285235/36, & also got International ISO 9001:2015 Certification & Approval for its Quality Management System. Right
Thousands of Computer Franchise Institues Started under Top Business Plan in Village (Rural) & Cities (Urban Area) of India since 2008*.
What Are Demands For "Computer Training Institute Business Plan in 2023" Laid down by Sarva Computer Education For Your New Institute:-
- At Least *3 Computers* required to Get Franchise Plan of Computer Training Institute.
- Minimum *1 Room* Required.
- Eligibility For Owner- Only Investment & Management Capacity Require to Start Center.
- Internet required in prospective Computer Center.
- One time* Very Low Computer Center Regiatration Fee- depends upon courses opted by prospective computer centre Owner).
- If you fulfill or going to fulfill all above mentioned COMPUTER Training Institute Franchise business plan Requirements or want to know full Proposal Process or procedure, Offer for Setting up, opening or starting NEW Computer Training Center then fill up Sarva Education (SITED) New Computer Education Institute Franchise Enquiry Form.
Benefits "To Join No.1 Computer Training Institute Business Plan" Under Reputed Institute, Since 2008- Sarva Computer Education:
- Our Started Computer Center or Institute shall have right to decide & prescribe own fee structure of courses (As per infrastructure facilities provided in Institute).
- H.O will provide & offer Absolutely Free* Computer Training Courses ebooks to all of its Computer Training Center all over India.
- Our Newly Started Computer Education Institute- shall have right to take admission & conduct examination as per prescribed session.
- Every Existing or Newly Started Computer Training Center - shall have right to suggest new job oriented courses.
- Computer Education Centre Director can conduct Examination in own computer education centre.
- Facility to conduct online or offline Examination.
- Use of organization, national & internationally Certified No.1 Reputed, Trusted Brand Name, Since 2008.
- Proper guidance to Registered computer training centre's Owner for office management works.
- No royalty system opted by Head Office on total collected fee of course, which is charged by our Certified computer Education Institute from student.
- Nominal or Low or affordable One time Computer Training Center Registration Fee for opening computer Institute.
- Our Newly Started or Registered Institute for Computer Trainings will get centre Start up Business kit (Includes Prospectus, Admission Form, eBook, Student ID Cards, Authorization Certifcate etc.)
- Advertisement through Internet (Online), National Newspaper.
- Easy & Fast Delivery System of computer Diploma & Certificates to computer Centre.
- Participation in national & international activities of the organization shall be provided to Register Computer Education Training Center director.
- Online Computer Center Registration Verification Facility.
- Life Time Online Student Roll Number & Certificate Verification Facility.
- Nominal & affordable one time registration fee of computer, skill development, teacher training courses per student paid to H.O. by our "Approved Computer Institute Center or institute head (Owner).
- Job Placement Assistance Cell for deserving students.
- Registered or Started Center will get co-participation in granted projects to Sarva Education by Govt, NON Govt. of India Organization on National Level.
- Head office will provide International ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system (Q.M.S) to its Register Computer Center.
Reputed: Govt of India Licensed. Org Provides Business Model For- "COMPUTER TRAINING INSTITUTE BUSINESS PLAN" No.1* Computer Training Centre Registration Proposal for Starting up Computer Education Training Institute.
Easy Process For Computer EDUCATION Institute Registration business plan, Risk Free- Computer Training Institute Registration Process (Rules), Offer, Scheme, Opportunity with Low Fee, Small Investment in India Since 2008* by Sarva Education (A Division of SITED):-
Are you a Owner? , Director, President of Private Computer Education Training Centre, tuition centre, NIOS Training Institute, Academy, school, internet cafe, Computer English & Hindi Typing Institute, Skill India Training Provider, Lokmitra kendra, NSDC Kendra, PMKVY Center, NDLM Institute CSC centre, educational coaching center, Montessori Training Institute, Skill Development Programme Centre, Spoken English & Personality Development Courses Institute, Play School, Fashion Designing Institute, Stenography Academy, Beauty Palour, Coaching Point, Foreign Language Training Academy, Computer Programming Academy, Basic Computer Courses Institute, Job Placement Agency, Hotel Management Institute, Tuition Center, Mobile Repairing Centre, online digital marketing Academy, study center & NGO Who is looking/seeking/searching for:-
No.1 Affordable Computer Training Institute Franchise Business Plan for your exact location in India is being offered by Sarva Computer Education.
What is the process for registering or setting up New Computer Coaching Institute in Rural, Village or Urban, City Area? under Leading, Top, No.1, Best, Trusted, Low investment computer coaching national level organization with low Fee/Cost. Or An Unemployed or A Self Employed individual (With or Without computer education qualifications) who is looking/seeking/searching for online/offline good self employment or business opportunity, schemes for computer center in this present era of competition?
If, YES, Then, Join our Growing Chain of Already Started Computer TRAINING Centres with low investment & get computer institute affiliation to Start Computer Center & Initiating various skill Advancement trainings in non formal education sector in your computer education software study Centre, computer education hardware study Centre, & skill development Training Institute under SARVA EDUCATION (A National I.T. & Skill Advancement Training Awareness Programme, Initiated by SITED-Sarva I.T & Educational Development-India). You will enjoy the success and freedom of owing a proved self-employment model in the fastest growing non formal Information Technology (I.T.) & Skills Advancement Training Sector. You will pay/invest as per your paying/investing capacity for opening/setting up computer training centre in any part of India. Sarva Education is providing a proven/tested/certified/registered, best computer education franchise offer, Computer Education affiliation Proposal/model/scheme/offer all over India. Sarva Education (SITED) is providing easy way & step by step affiliation procedure to open computer center & getting self employment opportunity with low Investment throughout India under SITED (A Trusted Brand Name) which is certified/licensed under the Act of central govt of India.
Since (2008)! Govt of India Lic. Org. Sarva Education provides Best, Valid & Easy Computer Education Training Centre Franchise. Easy Procedure (Process) "To Get Computer Training Institute Buisenss Plan" with your centre Name Branding, No.1 Computer Saksharta Mission Institution Registartion Opportunity, Very Low Fee, Simple Terms & Conditions For Start up New Computer Institute, Low Investment Business Plan with Amazing & Affordable Fee (Price) * in India as mentioned below:
SARVA EDUCATION (An I.T & Skill Advancement Training Awareness programme of SITED) has initiated Top, Best, Low cost/rate & Reasonable, Unique* Best Computer Franchise Business Plan in India:- (1) Telangana, Computer Training centre Registration in (2) Chhattisgarh, Procedure (Extreme Rules) To Get Govt. of India "Registered ORG"-Computer Center Registration (Computer Education|Training Institute (Affiliation/Offer-2008-10) (3) Uttar Pradesh-up, How to Register Computer Center in Rajasthan, Sarva education computer Education Franchise & Computer Education affiliation proposal for (4 ) Punjab, What is the procedure for Registering Computer Training Center (5) Himachal Pradesh (HP), Sarva education computer center Approval offer in (6) Haryana (HR), Best computer Education courses affiliation business plan in (7) Bihar, SITED computer affiliation offer-Scheme in Village Area of (8) Rajasthan (RJ), Sarva education|computer center affiliation procedure| in UP (Uttar Pradesh), Sarva education computer courses affiliation offer in (9) Uttarakhand, SITED computer education affiliation rules in village of (10) Gujarat, Registration Procedure Set up for computer institute Affiliation Project-offered in (11) GOA*, Sarva education computer affiliation offer in (12) Assam, Offer! To Start computer training center in (13) Tripura, Best Computer Education Center Accreditation offer in (14) Meghalaya, Sarva education computer franchise & affiliation offer in (15) Maharashtra-MH , Sarva India Computer Institute offer in (16) Kerala, Sarva education computer affiliation offer in (17) Arunanchal Pradesh, Sarva education- Registered computer center in (18) Jammu & Kashmir-J&K, Computer training center franchise & affiliation offer in (19) Jharkhand, Sarva education computer institute Registration Plan in (20) Uttaranchal, Sarva education computer franchise & affiliation (Authorization) offer in (21) Andhra Pradesh -AP, Computer Education- Risk FREE Computer education Institute affiliation offer in (22) Tamilnadu, Top_Most computer education coaching Centre franchise & Registration offer in Gramin Location (23) Karnataka, Low investment computer center franchise & computer institute affiliation offer in (24) Manipur, Sarva education computer franchise & affiliation offer in (25) Sikkim, Open up New computer Center Affiliation Terms & Condition in (26) West Bengal (WB), Leading** Affiliated Computer Center Franchise Offer & Computer Institute affiliation proposal in (27) Madhya Pradesh/MP, Sarva education computer franchise & affiliation offer in (28) Goa, Mizoram, Telangana, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar (A&N) If you are still Seeking/Looking for Approved, VALID, Genuine, Trustworthy, Faithful, No.1, Top/Best Computer Education Affiliation offer in non formal education sector | New computer center affiliation offer form any above mentioned state of India, then Join SARVA Education (A Division of SITED) Absolutely Tension FREE Low COST Fee/LOW Investment Computer Education Affiliation, Registration business opportunity model-Scheme-Plan-Proposal (Offer) is the affordable, best suitable option/offer for you.
To Know Complete Rules, Requirements, Formalities, Process & Procedure For- "Computer Training Institute Business Plan in India" Click Here! & Fill Up Enquiry Form