SHIKSHAN SANSHODHAN [ ISSN(O): 2581-6241 ] Peer-Reviewed, Referred, Indexed Research Journal. Impact Factor : 6.471
Research Paper, Article Publication in Hindi, Gujarati, Sanskrit, English and other National Languages.
To view and observe – click on link (Prepare your research paper / article as per guidelines and in our format for submission)
SAMPLE ARTICLE – 1 (HINDI – Literature Article )
SAMPLE ARTICLE– 2 (GUJARATI – Informative Article)
SAMPLE ARTICLE– 3 (SANSKRIT)
SAMPLE ARTICLE– 4 (ENGLISH – Literature Article)
SAMPLE PAPER – 1 (HINDI – Area analysis study Research Paper)
SAMPLE PAPER – 2 (HINDI – Informative Paper)
SAMPLE PAPER – 3 (ENGLISH – Case study paper))
SAMPLE PAPER – 3 (GUJARATI – Analysis study paper)
SAMPLE PAPER – 4 (GUJARATI)
You cannot copy content of this page
Academia.edu no longer supports Internet Explorer.
To browse Academia.edu and the wider internet faster and more securely, please take a few seconds to upgrade your browser .
Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link.
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
Dr. Seema (AP in History) Parihar
KAHAAR Vol(2) Issue 4, Oct-Dec, 2015
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
- Find new research papers in:
- Health Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science
- Academia ©2023
(ISSN NO. 2249-2313)
Format of the Research Paper
- Title : The title of research paper must be simple and logical. Name/s of Author/s and institutional affiliations only be provided with the title. Address, qualification, etc. may be provided at the end of the paper.
- Key words: It should not be more than 10 words.
- Abstract : It should not be more than 150 words.
- Introduction : It should pertain to specific area of the study and should cover only relevant researches. It should not be a lengthy review of the subject area and details of history if any.
- Methodology : This must cover Techniques, Sample and Tools/Measures etc.
- Results : Relevant facts only must be provided. Data may be given preferably in the form of tables or occasionally in figure/text but do not repeat same data in more than one form. Do not include too many tables. Try to combine these wherever possible. Use Arabic numerals for the table and figure numbers.
- References : Footnotes / References should be embedded in the text in a consistent style and order, as per American Psychological Association (APA) style: https://apastyle.apa.org/style-grammar-guidelines/references/examples. The research paper without references or incomplete references will not be entertained.
- Font and Font size : All research papers should be prepared clearly typewritten in UNICODE FONT/ AKRUTI DEVPRIYA for Hindi and Sanskrit, in Microsoft Word and the size of font is 14 for Devanagari and other script and 12 for Roman script. The Line space should be 1.15. File Formats in Adobe Page Maker / pdf / Corel Draw / Adobe In design etc. are not acceptable.
- Length of the research paper : It must not be more than 2500 words.
- Ethics : Authors are requested to follow the strict ethics of writing scholarly papers and to be aware of plagiarism.
- Derogatory Marks : Research Paper must not be against the Nation, Religion, Cast & Creed and Individual also. There must not be any derogatory marks.
- Mode of sending: The research paper must be E- mailed to [email protected] and a passport size photograph in JPEG format must be attached along with the Research Paper.
- Declaration : The author should give a declaration that the research paper has not been published elsewhere. The printer, publisher and the editorial board are not responsible for the authenticity of the research paper.