TAX317: TAXATION 2 Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Business entity located in Malaysia that manufactures taxable goods not exempted under the Sales Tax Act 2018
- You are required to create a business entity located in Malaysia that manufactures taxable goods not exempted under the Sales Tax Act 2018, Sales Tax Order 2018, and any other recent applicable exemption orders of the Minister of Finance. Your business entity should have the followings profile:
i. Name of your business entity and the type of business organization. ii. Date of business registration and commencement. iii. Registered address and contact details (telephone, email) of your business. iv. Place of manufacturing address. v. Name of owners/directors. vi. List at least TWO (2) taxable goods manufactured by your business.
- Assumes that the following information are pertaining to your business: a. The business carries out manufacturing activities to produce taxable goods. b. Financial year ends on 30 June each year. c. Sales transactions are performed on both cash and credit basis. d. Goods manufactured and sold are under the category of taxable goods. e. Below are the Monthly Sales Report for the financial year end 2022 and the Projected Sales Report for the financial year end 2023.
i. Based on the above information, explain when your business is required to apply for the sales tax registration using the historical method (support your answer with relevant computation and by filing the SST-01 form). ii. Explain when will your business charge sales tax to customers. iii. For each of the following items made by your business, calculate the amount due to RMCD (if any) according to the Sales Tax Act 2018. Justify your answer if the transaction is not subjected to sales tax. a. For cash sales made in the month of January 2022. b. For credit sales made in the month of May 2022. c. For RM75,000 sales made in June 2022 which were sold to customers in designated areas. d. For RM25,000 of sales made in June 2022 has been donated to charity organizations in Malaysia. The cost of the goods donated amounted to RM18,000. iv. Based on information in (iii), explain the submission requirement of SST-02 and payment of sales tax. v. Based on information in (iii) and (iv), describe the consequences according to Sales Tax Act 2018 if your business remitted the amount of sales tax to RMCD on 15 September 2022 vi. Assuming today is 31 March 2023. The following is information about one of your customers.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get help by expert.
Assignmenthelper.my is your one-stop shop for thesis writing services ! We pride ourselves in providing stress-free and affordable thesis writing assistance for students of all backgrounds and academic levels. With the help of our professional assignment writers , you can count on a personalized thesis paper that meets all of your research requirements and is supported by reliable evidence in a timely manner. Additionally, we extend our expertise to CHE433 Thermodynamics Assignment and other subjects. Trust AssignmentHelper.my for comprehensive thesis writing services and reliable solutions to all your academic challenges.
Recent Solved Questions
- BMK309: International Marketing Assignment, WOU, Malaysia Songket, a traditional handwoven fabric, is intricate and exquisite, with vibrant colors and beautiful patterns
- Critical Thinking in Management Essay, SUT, Malaysia Analyze short arguments in visual materials and critically reflect on the methods of persuasion
- CSEB2113: Programming 1 Assignment, TNU, Malaysia Write C++ statements to perform the following tasks: Declare a variable name my Class of type integer in an array form with size 20
- CSM80050: Construction Contract Management Assignment, SUT, Malaysia Critically review and identify issues and challenges and Critical Success Factors in contract management
- Human Resources Management Assignment, SUT, Malaysia How can an employer determine whether the recruiting and selection procedures being used to select employees
- MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM Assignment, UITM, Malaysia The IT department is significant in maintaining communications networks for small and large businesses
- Business Research Method Assignment, USM, Malaysia It begins with Data Screening & Cleaning. Next, the Profile of Respondents will be presented followed by the Reliability
- Managerial Account Course Work, UPM, Malaysia Slow Stool Company Is debating the use of direct labor cost or direct labor hours as the cost allocation base
- SSCE2193: Engineering Statistics Assignment, UTM, Malaysia LajakLaku is a manufacturer that produces health supplement diet tablets called LajakKuruih. The company produces
- AFT1083: Microeconomics Case Study, UMK, Malaysia Refined sugar producer MSM Malaysia Holdings Bhd’s profitability may be affected if the new government lowers
70841+ Orders Delivered
4.9/5 5 Star Rating
Confidential & Secure Assignment Help For
Group Assignment Help
Online Exam -Test & Quiz
Cheapest Price Quote
Diploma & Certificate Levels
Semester & FYP Papers
Summative & Individual
GBA & Reflective
Last Minute Assistance
Highly- Satisfied With IT Assignment Help
I am fully satisfied with my IT assignment help service. The assignment service was extremely great. It is a very good site. Thank you so much!
Rahman Shan , Ipoh Universiti Tunku
Outstanding complete my assignment help.
It was outstanding. Their experts are able to complete my assignment on time and successfully. Great job done by experienced writers. Thank you so much!
Wei Jian , Seremban Universiti Sains Malaysia
Sample assignment download, a9409 master of project management oum assignment sample malaysia, law601 criminal procedure i uitm assignment answers malaysia.
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Instant Paper Writing Services by Native Malaysia Writers
Get Assistance for Assignments, online Exam, and Projects Writing
If you think the question is incomplete, then you can upload your assignment brief.
Like puzzles? Check out this daily anagram game: Raganam !
- Your Favourite Cheat Sheets
- Your Messages
- Your Badges
- Your Friends
- Your Comments
- View Profile
- Edit Profile
- Change Password
- New Cheat Sheet
- Live Cheat Sheets
- Draft Cheat Sheets
- Cheat Sheet Downloads
- Download This Cheat Sheet (PDF)
- Rating: ( )
- Business and Marketing >
- Accounting Cheat Sheets
TAX317 Cheat Sheet by account
Introduction to Malaysian Taxation (TAX317)
FINAL EXAM 60%
Group project 15%, how's your readability.
Cheatography is sponsored by Readable.com . Check out Readable to make your content and copy more engaging and support Cheatography!
Measure Your Readability Now!
Help Us Go Positive!
We offset our carbon usage with Ecologi. Click the link below to help us!
- Languages: English
- Published: 30th September, 2022
- Last Updated: 1st October, 2022
No comments yet. Add yours below!
Add a Comment
Please enter your name.
Please enter your email address
Please enter your Comment.
Related Cheat Sheets
Latest Cheat Sheet
Random Cheat Sheet
Behind the scenes.
Provide details on what you need help with along with a budget and time limit. Questions are posted anonymously and can be made 100% private.
Studypool matches you to the best tutor to help you with your question. Our tutors are highly qualified and vetted.
Your matched tutor provides personalized help according to your question details. Payment is made only after you have completed your 1-on-1 session and are satisfied with your session.
- Homework Q&A
- Become a Tutor
Health & Medical
Access over 20 million homework & study documents
Tax317 group project.
Sign up to view the full document!
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science !
working on a homework question?
Studypool is powered by Microtutoring TM
Copyright © 2023. Studypool Inc.
Studypool is not sponsored or endorsed by any college or university.
Access over 20 million homework documents through the notebank
Get on-demand Q&A homework help from verified tutors
Read 1000s of rich book guides covering popular titles
Sign up with Google
Sign up with Facebook
Already have an account? Login
Login with Google
Login with Facebook
Don't have an account? Sign Up