Call us @ 08069405205
- An Introduction to the CSE Exam
- Personality Test
- Annual Calendar by UPSC-2024
- Common Myths about the Exam
- About Insights IAS
- Our Mission, Vision & Values
- Director's Desk
- Meet Our Team
- Our Branches
- Careers at Insights IAS
- Daily Current Affairs+PIB Summary
- Insights into Editorials
- Insta Revision Modules for Prelims
- Current Affairs Quiz
- Static Quiz
- Current Affairs RTM
- Insta 75 Days Revision Tests for Prelims 2023
- Secure (Mains Answer writing)
- Secure Synopsis
- Ethics Case Studies
- Insta Ethics
- Weekly Essay Challenge
- Insta Revision Modules-Mains
- Insta 75 Days Revision Tests for Mains
- Secure (Archive)
- Law Optional
- Kannada Literature
- Public Administration
- English Literature
- Medical Science
- Commerce & Accountancy
- Monthly Magazine: CURRENT AFFAIRS 30
- Content for Mains Enrichment (CME)
- InstaMaps: Important Places in News
- Weekly CA Magazine
- The PRIME Magazine
- Insta Revision Modules-Prelims
- Insta-DART(CSAT) Quiz
- Insta 75 days Revision Tests for Prelims 2022
- Insights SECURE(Mains Answer Writing)
- Interview Transcripts
- Previous Years' Question Papers-Prelims
- Answer Keys for Prelims PYQs
- Solve Prelims PYQs
- Previous Years' Question Papers-Mains
- UPSC CSE Syllabus
- Toppers from Insights IAS
- UPSC Results
- Indian Heritage & Culture
- Ancient Indian History
- Medieval Indian History
- Modern Indian History
- World History
- World Geography
- Indian Geography
- Indian Society
- Social Justice
- International Relations
- Environment & Ecology
- Disaster Management
- Science & Technology
- Security Issues
- Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude
- Indian Heritage & Culture
- Enivornment & Ecology
ESSAY QUESTION PAPER : UPSC Civil Services IAS Exam MAINS 2021
Essay question paper – upsc civil services ias mains – 2021.
1. The process of self-discovery has now been technologically outsourced.
2. Your perception of me is a reflection of you; my reaction to you is an awareness of me.
3. Philosophy of wantlessness is Utopian, while materialism is a chimera.
4. The real is rational and the rational is real.
5. Hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.
6. What is research, but a blind date with knowledge!
7. History repeats itself, first as a tragedy, second as a farce.
8. There are better practices to “best practices”.
- Our Mission, Vision & Values
- Director’s Desk
- Commerce & Accountancy
- Previous Years’ Question Papers-Prelims
- Previous Years’ Question Papers-Mains
- Environment & Ecology
- Science & Technology
- [email protected]
UPSC CSE MAINS 2022 ESSAY PAPER ANALYSIS
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on September 16 conducted the first paper of CSE Mains 2022 that is the Essay Paper.
Essay Paper UPSC 2022 Instructions
- Total Marks: 250 marks, Time duration: 3 hours.
- The essay must be written in the medium authorized in the admission certificate which must be stated clearly on the cover of this question-cum-answer (QCA) booklet in the space provided.
- No marks will be given for answers written in the medium other than the authorized one.
- Word limit, as specified, should be adhered to.
- Any page or portion of the page left blank, must be struck off clearly.
Write two essays, choosing one topic from each of the following Sections A and B, in about 1000-1200 words each:
- Forests are the best case studies for economic excellence.
- Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world.
- History is a series of victories won by the scientific man over the romantic man.
- A ship in the harbour is safe but that is not what a ship is for.
- The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining.
- You cannot step twice in the same river.
- Smile is the chosen vehicle for all ambiguities.
- Just because you have a choice, it does not mean that any of them has to be right.
UPSC CSE Main 2022 essay paper analysis
- There has been a trend of increased number of philosophical essays in the past couple of years however this time around the benchmark was higher than the previous few years. However, considering the philosophical base of the questions, most candidates found the questions tricky. It was not easy to write 1000 words on each topic within the time constraints.
- UPSC has ensured that the essay topics were much different from the GS questions.
- Rather than asking candidates to write on topics that most candidates are familiar with or have practiced with, UPSC now assesses candidates' essay writing skills by providing them with abstract or philosophical topics.
- This year most of the themes were either proverbs or famous quotes.
- All 8 topics this year will test applicants' spontaneous thinking, understanding, writing and time management.
- Topics required broad interpretation
- Themes asked:
- Poetic language as a tool to re-institute order in human society.
- Getting out of one’s comfort zone
- Do the right things at the right time
- You won’t get the exact time/experience twice.
- Importance of smile
- Theme related to choices and decision making
It is necessary to know that why essay paper is required in a competitive exam?
UPSC notification says that “candidates may be required to write essays on multiple topics. They will be expected to keep closely to the subject of the essay, to arrange their ideas in an orderly fashion, and to write concisely. Credit will be given for effective and exact expression.”
What can one make out from this? The following quote of Abraham Lincoln very aptly answers the question…..
‘Writing’ (essay) of the aspirant works as a window, for the highly experienced examiner, to the thought process of the candidate. Examiner will not only evaluate the content of the aspirant but also his thought process, viewpoints on critical matters, clarity in thinking, ability to explain his view point concisely and effectively, ability of coherence and putting his ideas in an orderly fashion, language. In a nutshell, it acts as a mean to bring out the traits of a potential civil servant and to evaluate if he is fit to be one.
Having discussed about the importance of the paper, it is essential to clear the misconceptions associated with essay paper before moving to how to prepare for it.
- There is no preparation required for essay paper-GS and optional knowledge will suffice.
Truth. This is wrong way of thinking. In GS marks will be awarded just for content. But in essay, examiner will pay attention to more than content as explained above.
- One needs to be champion in English-use technical jargons, vocabulary.
Truth. It is worth noting that in UPSC CSE, the simpler the language the better it is. There is no need of flowery jargons and expressions.
- There is no difference between language paper essay and ‘Essay’ paper.
Truth. This is highly misconceived notion on the part of aspirants to treat the essay paper just like essays asked in the language papers. The importance of both is vastly different. One is aimed to judge the language of the aspirant whereas the other is aimed to bring out the true traits of a potential Civil Servant.
- Essay paper can’t be prepared so easily.
Truth. This is again a misconception. There have been candidates who have drastically increased their marks from scores like 100-110 to 150-160 with proper strategy and preparation. It is worth noting that essay paper requires relatively lesser effort to improve as compared to GS papers. The rate of investment is quite high.
From where to prepare for the essay paper?
- GS and optional preparation will give content.
- Reading non-fiction: will help to develop thinking process.
- Anecdotes, stories, quotes, facts and figures: A separate notebook should be kept for the same.
- Referring to magazines: Yojana, Kurukshetra, EPW, Economic Survey, DowntoEarth.
- Newspaper editorials, relevant lines said by eminent/constitutional posts like President, PM etc.
- Essay transcripts of previous year toppers.
How to prepare for the essay?
- Firstly read the transcripts of previous year toppers to get a feel of what comprises a well-written essay.
- A separate notebook for essay should be prepared where fodder collected from the above mentioned sources should be written in point format.
- An aspirant should prepare material on all the general topics that have been asked in the exam previously. This should include quotations, facts/ figures, anecdotes, sayings, case studies, government schemes.
- Give stress to the thoughts of philosophers like Immanuel Kant, Thomas Aquinas, John Locke, Friedrich Niche, Karl Marx etc. Start writing essays on famous quotes.
- Whenever aspirant takes a particular topic, he should to try to think of all the possible themes/ dimensions of it. For eg: Consider the topic “With great power, comes great responsibility”. Aspirant can think of the topic from SPECLIH perspective- Social, Political, Economic, Cultural, Legal, International and Humanistic. This is one way of covering multiple dimensions.
- Read different kinds of essays – particularly philosophical essays. Give stress to the thoughts of philosophers like Immanuel Kant, Thomas Aquinas, John Locke, Friedrich Niche, Karl Marx etc.
- Next step is to write essays. Pick up the previous year papers and practice them at home in exam conditions. Self-evaluate and get a feedback from mentors, peers and teachers.
How to approach an essay?
- Aspirant should have clear cut plan ready for attempting the essay paper. It should be clear in his mind before entering the examination hall how he is going to manage the time. The answers to following questions should be ready beforehand.
- How much time will be devoted in choosing the topic?
- How much time will be devoted in interpreting the topic?
- How much time will be devoted in making a rough skeleton of the essay?
- How much time will be devoted in attempting the essay?
- How much time will be devoted in revising and underlining the keywords?
- Aspirant should always keep a buffer of 10 minutes in order to meet any exigency.
Eg: Topic Selection: 5 minutes, Brainstorming: 10-15 minutes, writing: 1 hour, revision: 5 minutes.
- First thing is choosing the right topic from each section. This will depend upon the aspirant’s holistic understanding of the topic. Do not get swayed by the fact that since it is an easy topic I won’t choose it. I will choose unconventional topic just to impress the examiner. This is wrong way of thinking.
- Next thing is to interpret the topic. One should understand the theme of the topic. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT ESSAY WRITING IS PROPER UNDERSTANDING OF THE TOPIC AND “WRITING ON THAT TOPIC”. DOING THIS MUCH ENSURES THAT ONE WILL NOT GET BELOW ANERAGE MARKS.
- Brainstorm and prepare skeleton of the topic:
- Every essay should have an introduction, body and conclusion.
- Introduction: can be a fictitious story, real life anecdote, quote, a paragraph on what all is going be covered in the essay.
- Themes/ dimensions to be covered eg: SPECLIH, temporal, sectoral, walks of life, problem and solution format.
- Quotes, sayings, anecdotes, facts/ figures.
- Conclusion: it should always be on a futuristic and optimistic note. Summarize the essay in 4 to 5 lines and then write the vision for future. Some saying, quote, lines of eminent personalities can be used.
- Structuring of the essay:
- Language should be simple and clear
- Keep the sentences short and powerful
- An occasional use of powerful word or jargon can give the essay an edge
- Proper subheadings
- Transition smoothly from one para to the next through a link sentence/ through a question
What to avoid in the essay?
- Aspirant should never give one-sided arguments or viewpoints which are against constitutional spirit.
- Never focus excessively on only one dimension or theme.
- Always write what is asked not what one knows.
- Do not give disproportionate amount of time to one essay avoiding the other one.
- Avoid criticizing the government, its policies and schemes.
- Avoid being seen as a person belonging to a particular ideology.
- Avoid writing in bullets, making diagrams, figures, charts. Essay should always be in continuous para format.
It is often seen that aspirants do not give the necessary attention to the essay paper. They spend months preparing for the optional and the GS papers but hardly give dedicated time to essay paper. This leads them to score poorly in the exam and they fail to get the edge which they could have easily achieved with a proper strategy and preparation for the essay paper. If one compares GS papers score with that of essay one can find out that it is difficult to achieve a score of 120-125 marks in the former whereas aspirants touch 150 and even 160 in the essay paper which gives them an edge of almost 30 marks. CSE topper 2017 scored just 100 marks in the essay paper of CSE 2015 whereas after making the necessary effort and rectifying his mistakes he was able to score 155 in CSE 2017.
- About APTI PLUS
- Our Results
- Couselling at your college
- Daily Current Affairs
- IAS Gazette Magazine
- Daily Editorial
- Prelims Xpress
- Free Couselling Form
- Payment Methods
- Terms & Conditions
- Refund Policy
- Forgot Password?
Not a member yet? Sign-up Now!
Already a member? Sign-in Here!
Have a language expert improve your writing
Run a free plagiarism check in 10 minutes, generate accurate citations for free.
- Knowledge Base
The Beginner's Guide to Writing an Essay | Steps & Examples
An academic essay is a focused piece of writing that develops an idea or argument using evidence, analysis, and interpretation.
There are many types of essays you might write as a student. The content and length of an essay depends on your level, subject of study, and course requirements. However, most essays at university level are argumentative — they aim to persuade the reader of a particular position or perspective on a topic.
The essay writing process consists of three main stages:
- Preparation: Decide on your topic, do your research, and create an essay outline.
- Writing : Set out your argument in the introduction, develop it with evidence in the main body, and wrap it up with a conclusion.
- Revision: Check the content, organization, grammar, spelling, and formatting of your essay.
Table of contents
Essay writing process, preparation for writing an essay, writing the introduction, writing the main body, writing the conclusion, essay checklist, lecture slides, frequently asked questions about writing an essay.
The writing process of preparation, writing, and revisions applies to every essay or paper, but the time and effort spent on each stage depends on the type of essay .
For example, if you’ve been assigned a five-paragraph expository essay for a high school class, you’ll probably spend the most time on the writing stage; for a college-level argumentative essay , on the other hand, you’ll need to spend more time researching your topic and developing an original argument before you start writing.
Receive feedback on language, structure, and formatting
Professional editors proofread and edit your paper by focusing on:
- Academic style
- Vague sentences
- Style consistency
See an example
Before you start writing, you should make sure you have a clear idea of what you want to say and how you’re going to say it. There are a few key steps you can follow to make sure you’re prepared:
- Understand your assignment: What is the goal of this essay? What is the length and deadline of the assignment? Is there anything you need to clarify with your teacher or professor?
- Define a topic: If you’re allowed to choose your own topic , try to pick something that you already know a bit about and that will hold your interest.
- Do your research: Read primary and secondary sources and take notes to help you work out your position and angle on the topic. You’ll use these as evidence for your points.
- Come up with a thesis: The thesis is the central point or argument that you want to make. A clear thesis is essential for a focused essay—you should keep referring back to it as you write.
- Create an outline: Map out the rough structure of your essay in an outline . This makes it easier to start writing and keeps you on track as you go.
Once you’ve got a clear idea of what you want to discuss, in what order, and what evidence you’ll use, you’re ready to start writing.
The introduction sets the tone for your essay. It should grab the reader’s interest and inform them of what to expect. The introduction generally comprises 10–20% of the text.
1. Hook your reader
The first sentence of the introduction should pique your reader’s interest and curiosity. This sentence is sometimes called the hook. It might be an intriguing question, a surprising fact, or a bold statement emphasizing the relevance of the topic.
Let’s say we’re writing an essay about the development of Braille (the raised-dot reading and writing system used by visually impaired people). Our hook can make a strong statement about the topic:
The invention of Braille was a major turning point in the history of disability.
2. Provide background on your topic
Next, it’s important to give context that will help your reader understand your argument. This might involve providing background information, giving an overview of important academic work or debates on the topic, and explaining difficult terms. Don’t provide too much detail in the introduction—you can elaborate in the body of your essay.
3. Present the thesis statement
Next, you should formulate your thesis statement— the central argument you’re going to make. The thesis statement provides focus and signals your position on the topic. It is usually one or two sentences long. The thesis statement for our essay on Braille could look like this:
As the first writing system designed for blind people’s needs, Braille was a groundbreaking new accessibility tool. It not only provided practical benefits, but also helped change the cultural status of blindness.
4. Map the structure
In longer essays, you can end the introduction by briefly describing what will be covered in each part of the essay. This guides the reader through your structure and gives a preview of how your argument will develop.
The invention of Braille marked a major turning point in the history of disability. The writing system of raised dots used by blind and visually impaired people was developed by Louis Braille in nineteenth-century France. In a society that did not value disabled people in general, blindness was particularly stigmatized, and lack of access to reading and writing was a significant barrier to social participation. The idea of tactile reading was not entirely new, but existing methods based on sighted systems were difficult to learn and use. As the first writing system designed for blind people’s needs, Braille was a groundbreaking new accessibility tool. It not only provided practical benefits, but also helped change the cultural status of blindness. This essay begins by discussing the situation of blind people in nineteenth-century Europe. It then describes the invention of Braille and the gradual process of its acceptance within blind education. Subsequently, it explores the wide-ranging effects of this invention on blind people’s social and cultural lives.
Write your essay introduction
The body of your essay is where you make arguments supporting your thesis, provide evidence, and develop your ideas. Its purpose is to present, interpret, and analyze the information and sources you have gathered to support your argument.
Length of the body text
The length of the body depends on the type of essay. On average, the body comprises 60–80% of your essay. For a high school essay, this could be just three paragraphs, but for a graduate school essay of 6,000 words, the body could take up 8–10 pages.
To give your essay a clear structure , it is important to organize it into paragraphs . Each paragraph should be centered around one main point or idea.
That idea is introduced in a topic sentence . The topic sentence should generally lead on from the previous paragraph and introduce the point to be made in this paragraph. Transition words can be used to create clear connections between sentences.
After the topic sentence, present evidence such as data, examples, or quotes from relevant sources. Be sure to interpret and explain the evidence, and show how it helps develop your overall argument.
Lack of access to reading and writing put blind people at a serious disadvantage in nineteenth-century society. Text was one of the primary methods through which people engaged with culture, communicated with others, and accessed information; without a well-developed reading system that did not rely on sight, blind people were excluded from social participation (Weygand, 2009). While disabled people in general suffered from discrimination, blindness was widely viewed as the worst disability, and it was commonly believed that blind people were incapable of pursuing a profession or improving themselves through culture (Weygand, 2009). This demonstrates the importance of reading and writing to social status at the time: without access to text, it was considered impossible to fully participate in society. Blind people were excluded from the sighted world, but also entirely dependent on sighted people for information and education.
See the full essay example
Here's why students love Scribbr's proofreading services
Discover proofreading & editing
The conclusion is the final paragraph of an essay. It should generally take up no more than 10–15% of the text . A strong essay conclusion :
- Returns to your thesis
- Ties together your main points
- Shows why your argument matters
A great conclusion should finish with a memorable or impactful sentence that leaves the reader with a strong final impression.
What not to include in a conclusion
To make your essay’s conclusion as strong as possible, there are a few things you should avoid. The most common mistakes are:
- Including new arguments or evidence
- Undermining your arguments (e.g. “This is just one approach of many”)
- Using concluding phrases like “To sum up…” or “In conclusion…”
Braille paved the way for dramatic cultural changes in the way blind people were treated and the opportunities available to them. Louis Braille’s innovation was to reimagine existing reading systems from a blind perspective, and the success of this invention required sighted teachers to adapt to their students’ reality instead of the other way around. In this sense, Braille helped drive broader social changes in the status of blindness. New accessibility tools provide practical advantages to those who need them, but they can also change the perspectives and attitudes of those who do not.
Write your essay conclusion
My essay follows the requirements of the assignment (topic and length ).
My introduction sparks the reader’s interest and provides any necessary background information on the topic.
My introduction contains a thesis statement that states the focus and position of the essay.
I use paragraphs to structure the essay.
I use topic sentences to introduce each paragraph.
Each paragraph has a single focus and a clear connection to the thesis statement.
I make clear transitions between paragraphs and ideas.
My conclusion doesn’t just repeat my points, but draws connections between arguments.
I don’t introduce new arguments or evidence in the conclusion.
I have given an in-text citation for every quote or piece of information I got from another source.
I have included a reference page at the end of my essay, listing full details of all my sources.
My citations and references are correctly formatted according to the required citation style .
My essay has an interesting and informative title.
I have followed all formatting guidelines (e.g. font, page numbers, line spacing).
Your essay meets all the most important requirements. Our editors can give it a final check to help you submit with confidence.
Open Google Slides Download PowerPoint
An essay is a focused piece of writing that explains, argues, describes, or narrates.
In high school, you may have to write many different types of essays to develop your writing skills.
Academic essays at college level are usually argumentative : you develop a clear thesis about your topic and make a case for your position using evidence, analysis and interpretation.
The structure of an essay is divided into an introduction that presents your topic and thesis statement , a body containing your in-depth analysis and arguments, and a conclusion wrapping up your ideas.
The structure of the body is flexible, but you should always spend some time thinking about how you can organize your essay to best serve your ideas.
Your essay introduction should include three main things, in this order:
- An opening hook to catch the reader’s attention.
- Relevant background information that the reader needs to know.
- A thesis statement that presents your main point or argument.
The length of each part depends on the length and complexity of your essay .
A thesis statement is a sentence that sums up the central point of your paper or essay . Everything else you write should relate to this key idea.
The thesis statement is essential in any academic essay or research paper for two main reasons:
- It gives your writing direction and focus.
- It gives the reader a concise summary of your main point.
Without a clear thesis statement, an essay can end up rambling and unfocused, leaving your reader unsure of exactly what you want to say.
A topic sentence is a sentence that expresses the main point of a paragraph . Everything else in the paragraph should relate to the topic sentence.
At college level, you must properly cite your sources in all essays , research papers , and other academic texts (except exams and in-class exercises).
Add a citation whenever you quote , paraphrase , or summarize information or ideas from a source. You should also give full source details in a bibliography or reference list at the end of your text.
The exact format of your citations depends on which citation style you are instructed to use. The most common styles are APA , MLA , and Chicago .
Is this article helpful?
Other students also liked.
- How long is an essay? Guidelines for different types of essay
- How to write an essay introduction | 4 steps & examples
- How to conclude an essay | Interactive example
More interesting articles
- Checklist for academic essays | Is your essay ready to submit?
- Comparing and contrasting in an essay | Tips & examples
- Example of a great essay | Explanations, tips & tricks
- Generate topic ideas for an essay or paper | Tips & techniques
- How to revise an essay in 3 simple steps
- How to structure an essay: Templates and tips
- How to write a descriptive essay | Example & tips
- How to write a literary analysis essay | A step-by-step guide
- How to write a narrative essay | Example & tips
- How to write a rhetorical analysis | Key concepts & examples
- How to Write a Thesis Statement | 4 Steps & Examples
- How to write an argumentative essay | Examples & tips
- How to write an essay outline | Guidelines & examples
- How to write an expository essay
- How to write the body of an essay | Drafting & redrafting
- Kinds of argumentative academic essays and their purposes
- Organizational tips for academic essays
- The four main types of essay | Quick guide with examples
- Transition sentences | Tips & examples for clear writing
What is your plagiarism score?
Call Us Now
+91 9606900005 / 04
Home » Mains Practice Questions » Essay
This exam necessitates a lot of serious study and devotion. Every applicant who understands the UPSC’s trends and expectations and works diligently toward achieving a rank under suitable supervision has a chance to succeed.
This year’s Mains – 2021 questions in GS, Essay, and even Optional papers need in-depth examination of trending topics as well as certain key static topics that may or may not be in the news.
Analytical skills can only be enhanced by regularly thinking and writing. Regular writing, in particular, is essential for improving your analytical abilities. Writing answers after reading other people’s answers or reading a synopsis will get you nowhere.
You must adhere to the standards outlined in the preceding article. You can get knowledge but not wisdom by consulting a summary.
Legacy IAS team will frame as many questions as feasible on each and every component of the GS syllabi as part of this initiative. This will allow you to take continuous notes and write answers until your UPSC Mains Exam 2022-2023.
- All GS Paper
Legacy IAS Academy (LIA) is a well-known name for IAS Preparation in Bangalore. LIA is a group of experienced faculties, which included retired IAS/IPS/IRS officers, Academics, and extraordinary tutors from trusted Institutes in India.
Stay updated with our latest analysis on Daily Current affairs from the Hindu, Indian Express and other leading newspapers along with our PIB and Editorial Summaries. Register now and be a part of the clan to not miss even a single update on getting one step closer to your dreams!
Legacy IAS Academy – Drive Location
Address : #1535, 39th Cross Rd, Kottapalya, 4th T Block East, Jayanagara 9th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041
Phone : +91 9606900005 /04
Email : [email protected]
Legacy IAS Academy © 2019-2023 All Rights Reserved.
- How can I help you?
- Skip to primary navigation
- Skip to main content
UPSC: Latest News, IAS, IPS, UPSC Preparation
Enroll in ClearIAS UPSC Coaching Join Now Log In
Call us: +91-9605741000
UPSC Mains Essay Paper
Essay paper upsc 2022 (mains): question paper and analysis.
Last updated on September 16, 2022 by ClearIAS Team
The Essay Paper in UPSC CSE 2022 was easy compared to previous years. Please find the questions in the Essay Paper of the UPSC 2022 Civil Services Mains Examination (written). UPSC conducted the Essay Paper, as part of the Civil Services Main Exam 2022 on 16-09-2022. The question paper was not as … [Read more...] about Essay Paper UPSC 2022 (Mains): Question Paper and Analysis
Essay Paper UPSC 2021 (Mains): Question Paper and Analysis
Last updated on January 8, 2022 by Alex Andrews George
Essay Paper of UPSC CSE 2021 shocked most aspirants with unconventional questions. Please find the questions in the Essay Paper of UPSC 2021 Civil Services Mains Examination (written). UPSC conducted the Essay Paper, as part of the Civil Services Main Exam 2021 on 07-01-2022. There were 8 … [Read more...] about Essay Paper UPSC 2021 (Mains): Question Paper and Analysis
Essay Paper UPSC 2020 (Mains): Question Paper and Analysis
Last updated on January 9, 2021 by ClearIAS Team
Please find the questions in the Essay Paper of UPSC 2020 Civil Services Mains Examination (written). UPSC conducted the Essay Paper, as part of the Civil Services Main Exam 2020 on 08-01-2021. There were 8 Essay topics, out of which candidates were asked to write on two topics in 3 … [Read more...] about Essay Paper UPSC 2020 (Mains): Question Paper and Analysis
Essay Question Paper – UPSC Civil Services Main Exam (Written) 2019
Last updated on September 30, 2023 by Alex Andrews George
What were the questions asked in the UPSC Civil Services Main Exam Essay Paper in 2019? UPSC Mains 2019 – Download Essay Question Paper: UPSC conducted the Essay Paper, as part of Civil Services Main Exam 2019 on 20-09-2019. ESSAY PAPER: UPSC Civil Services Mains Examination – … [Read more...] about Essay Question Paper – UPSC Civil Services Main Exam (Written) 2019
UPSC Mains 2018 – Download Essay Question Paper
Last updated on September 28, 2018 by ClearIAS Team
UPSC Mains 2018 - Download Essay Question Paper - UPSC conducted the Essay Paper, as part of Civil Services Main Exam 2018 on 28-09-2018. Aspirants can now download essay question paper (scroll down and use the print-PDF option). ESSAY PAPER: UPSC Civil Services Mains Examination – … [Read more...] about UPSC Mains 2018 – Download Essay Question Paper
Essay Model Question Paper – UPSC Civil Services Main Exam
Last updated on September 26, 2018 by ClearIAS Team
Dear aspirants, please find the UPSC Civil Services Main Exam Essay Model Question Paper below. You can download the same as a PDF using the print-pdf button on the bottom. UPSC CSE Mains Essay Model Question Paper Instructions: Write two essays, choosing one from each of the following Section A … [Read more...] about Essay Model Question Paper – UPSC Civil Services Main Exam
UPSC CSE Mains 2017 Essay Question Paper
Last updated on September 22, 2023 by ClearIAS Team
Dear aspirants, please find the UPSC Civil Services Exam (Mains) 2017 Essay Question Paper below. You can download the same as a PDF using the print-pdf button on the bottom. UPSC CSE Mains 2017 Essay Question Paper Instructions: Write two essays, choosing one from each of the following Section A … [Read more...] about UPSC CSE Mains 2017 Essay Question Paper
Update regarding the evaluation of Essay paper of UPSC examination, 2016
Last updated on September 14, 2023 by ClearIAS Team
UPSC Civil Services Essay Paper 2016 turned out to be controversial as it had a confusing question. Now there is an update on the evaluation of essay paper of UPSC CSE 2016 - from the Union Executive. Minister of State for Personnel, Jitendra Singh in a written reply to the Rajya Sabha has said that … [Read more...] about Update regarding the evaluation of Essay paper of UPSC examination, 2016
UPSC CSE Mains 2016 Essay Question Paper
Last updated on September 14, 2023 by Alex Andrews George
Dear aspirants, please find the UPSC Civil Services Exam (Mains) 2016 Essay Question Paper below. You can download the same as a PDF using the print-pdf button on the left/bottom. UPSC CSE Mains 2016 Essay Question Paper Instructions: Write two essays, choosing one from each of the following … [Read more...] about UPSC CSE Mains 2016 Essay Question Paper
UPSC CSE Mains Model Questions: Essay [50-Day HVAW Compilation]
This is a compilation of the model essays questions we provided as part of our 50-day Mains High Value Answer Writing (HVAW) Test Series in 2014. We will also be releasing the compilation of the essay model questions in the ClearIAS 30-day Mains Answer Writing Program(AWP) 2016 soon. IAS Mains … [Read more...] about UPSC CSE Mains Model Questions: Essay [50-Day HVAW Compilation]
- Go to page 1
- Go to page 2
- Go to Next Page »
Don’t lose out without playing the right game!
Follow the ClearIAS Prelims cum Mains (PCM) Integrated Approach.
Join ClearIAS PCM Course Now
UPSC Online Preparation
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
- Indian Police Service (IPS)
- IAS Exam Eligibility
- UPSC Free Study Materials
- UPSC Exam Guidance
- UPSC Prelims Test Series
- UPSC Syllabus
- UPSC Online
- UPSC Prelims
- UPSC Interview
- UPSC Calendar 2023
- UPSC Calendar 2024
- About ClearIAS
- ClearIAS Programs
- ClearIAS Fee Structure
- IAS Coaching
- ClearIAS Blog
- Important Updates
- Book Review
- ClearIAS App
- Work with us
- Advertise with us
- Terms and Conditions
- Talk to Your Mentor
and many more...
IAS/IPS/IFS: How to be a topper? Know now.
Thank You 🙌
Essay Topics and Previous papers for UPSC Civil service exam
List of essay topics.
- [Essay] No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man. — HERACLITUS
- [Mock] Essay Paper for UPSC Mains-2016: Identity Groups vs Democracy, Chakra vs Charkha, Wisdom vs Force, UBI vs Skill Development
- [Mock] Essay Paper for UPSC Mains-2016: Role of Educator, Taste for Literature, Cost of Liberty, Success in Dictionary
- [Essays] February Week2: Equidistant diplomacy, Strategic Autonomy without Military Alliance, Censorship & Moral responsibility
- [Essays] February Week1: Censorship of Ideas, Acts of Kindness, Childhood to Adulthood, consciously secular society
- [Essays] January Week4: Socialist Preamble, Democracy without participation, women-the deities of household fire
- [Essays] January Week3: Ideological Colonization, Dovish vs Hawkish Foreign Policy, limits of free speech
- [Essays] January Week2: competitive vs. cooperative federalism, God above all gods, Suicide- a social shame
- [Essays] January 2015 Week1: Religion-A form of Enslavement, Market Oriented Education, Constructive Criticism
- [Essays] December Week4: Apoplectic Secularism, Syncretism, Spiritual Alzheimer, Pragmatic Diplomacy
- [Essays] December Week1: Social suffocation, true Sovereignty, Arc of revanchist states
- [Essays] November Week4: Classical Arts, Security Trilemma, Think in India, Soullessness of men
- [Essays] November Week3: Garrison Governance, Dignity of Labour, Rationalist Thinking, Age of Knowledge
- [Essays] November Week2: Nehru legacy, knowledge society, age of discontinuity (only Topiclists)
- [Essays] November Week1: New Urbanism, Regional Chauvinism, Majoritarian Populism
- [Essays] October Week4: End of American Century, Activism vs Restrain, Censorship vs Lynching
- [Essays] October Week3: Militant Atheism, Rational Consumption, Ecocide, Prosperity without Morality
- [Essays] October Week2: Corruption, Child Labour, Probity, Good Governance, Injustice, Optimism
- [Essays] October Week1: Colonization, Gandhiism, Volunteerism, Personification, Social Transformation
- [Essays] September Week4: De-bureaucratizing the executive, Hidden Euthanasia, Gender equality
- [Essays] September Week3: India-China, Zero Sum Game, Parliamentary minority, Daughter aversion
- [Essays] September Week2: 21 Topics for UPSC Mains: Fanaticism, Colonizing Culture, Age of Loneliness, piecemeal WW-III
- [Essays] September Week1: 16 Topics for UPSC Mains- Expansionism, Buried Justice, India-the Model international citizen
- [Download] Essay 2013 Question Paper of UPSC Civil Service Mains
- [Essay Tip for Newcomers] What to write & What not to write in Mains IAS exam?
Press ESC to close
UPSC Mains Essay Paper: Check Out the Information to Excel the UPSC CSE!
The UPSC exam has three sections in which the candidate’s skills are tested and given scores. If you are a UPSC aspirant, you have to gain marks in all the sections of the paper to see your name in the final list. The three sections are Prelims, Mains, and interview. The prelims are about general knowledge papers where you are required to have good current affairs knowledge whereas the mains exam is more difficult and rigid.
The aspirants have to give the optional paper as well as the essay paper in this section. The prelims are the objective type paper but the main exam is theoretical. You have to practice answer-writing for the Mains examination. You are given a choice of 48 subjects to choose one out of them as your optional subject for UPSC Mains.
The essay paper consists of two sections with essay topics that you will be asked to answer within a particular time limit. If you are searching for the UPSC mains essay paper, you will get the question paper here along with the knowledge about the paper and preparation tips. So, if you want to grab the information about the most important section, you must go through this article till the end and practice with the questions given. Let’s start with the essay paper knowledge.
Also Read: UPSC Mains Previous Years Question Paper: Why Solve Previous Years Question Papers?
UPSC Mains Essay Paper 2020
You must agree that the question paper gives you the knowledge about the pattern, variety of questions, and your preparation level. The 2020 mains exam paper will let you prepare excellently for your UPSC exam. You can make your mark in the examiner’s mind by performing well in the paper. Your performance depends upon the preparation which can be done through the question papers. You must go ahead to practice answer-writing according to the questions given in this examination.
You can check your performance through this paper. Many toppers believe that answer-writing is an essential part through which you can fetch scores. So, you must have to read the questions and prepare the best answers for them. The best learning and preparation for the UPSC CSE are the previous question papers. So, practice on it and ace the question paper.
#1. Life is a long journey between human beings and being humane
#2. The mindful manifesto is the catalyst to a tranquil self
#3. Ships don’t sink because of water around them, ships sink because of water that gets into them
#4. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
#1. Culture is what we are, civilization is what we have
#2. There can be no social justice without economic prosperity but economic prosperity without social justice is meaningless
#3. Patriarchy is the least noticed yet the most significant structure of social inequality
#4. Technology as the silent factor in international relations
Also Read: Daily Answer Writing Practice for UPSC 2021: When and How to Start Answer Writing Practice?
UPSC Mains Essay Paper
Mains essay paper is tremendously magnificent for the UPSC mains preparation. It gives you scores in the UPSC exam. Many toppers of the UPSC CSE have admitted that they didn’t crack the exam in the first attempt or first few attempts due to their answer-writing paper.
The experts, as well as the toppers, say that this section is very important for the marks. January 7, 2022, is the first day for the Mains exam. This exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). If you are not aware of the dates, the Mains paper is to take place on the following dates – 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, and 16 January. You should know that the first paper taken is the essay paper. The maximum mark for this section is 250 marks.
According to the experts, it is necessary for the participants to get some tips for the paper and the formula for writing the essay, and the scoring pattern. It can help you reach your goal. The word limit for the essays in this portion is 1000-1200 words. You have to keep this thing in mind as you have to be precise while writing the essay. The topics for the essays are taken from current events or relevant issues.
UPSC Mains Essay Paper 2021
Do you want to know the most updated questions for essay writing? If yes, you have to scroll your device and get it here. If you are an aspirant of UPSC CSE, you must be looking for the question paper of 2021 so that you can get an idea of the paper and can excel in the examination.
Well, it is normal and significant to search for it as it gives you the best knowledge and prepares you perfectly for the test. Not only the questions but preparation of the answers can be done through these question papers. We are here to give you the question paper.
So, let’s have a look at it. You should practice each of these questions and learn to make your answers attractive and worthy. These questions are different and tough to crack. So, practice is the wisest thing to do.
Also Read: UPSC Civil Services Mains 2021 from 7th January: Check Out the Most Significant Information and Update!
#1. The process of self-discovery has now been technologically outsourced.
#2. Your perception of me is a reflection of you; my reaction to you is an awareness of me.
#3. Philosophy of witlessness is Utopian, while materialism is a chimera.
#4. The real is rational and the rational is real.
#5. The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.
#6. What is research, but a blind date with knowledge!
#7. History repeats itself, first as a tragedy, second as a farce.
#8. There are better practices to “best practices”.
UPSC Mains Preparation
Well, this is the most worthy point because, without UPSC Mains preparation, you can’t beat the heavy competition and make your way to the final list. The main preparation largely includes the essay-writing practice because its portion can either make you achieve your dreams or can push you into trouble.
Do you want to know the hot topics for the Mains exam this year? If this is the case, have a look below at the topics given because you should prepare them beforehand. The questions are asked from the current issues, so these topics are most likely to be asked in the question paper.
#. Healthcare system of India
#. Crossing 100 crore vaccinations
#. Farm laws
#. Position of India at the global level
Additionally, you should also prepare yourself for the statements as the questions may contain statements that need to be justified by the candidates. The one-liners can make questions. You must focus on different sections to write appropriately if any question comes in the paper.
Also Read: World History for UPSC Civil Services Mains: Check-out the Best Guide to Uplift Your Preparation
The UPSC exam is tremendously challenging and huge for the candidates. It contains various sections and each section has a different level of difficulty. Talking about the main part, you should be wise while choosing the optional subject and should practice religiously for the answer-writing.
The essay should be framed appropriately and it must be informative rather than being creative. You are not judged on your creative writing but your knowledge. You should prove your information, consistency, composition, and execution of the ideas through your writing. Remember, the word limit is 1000-1200, so put the content accordingly.
Be concise, concrete, knowledgeable, and precise rather than writing with illusion or fiction. You must first make a blueprint of your thoughts related to the given topic. Think about all the necessary points to be included in it systematically. Stay connected to the topic and ensure using concrete and relevant words.
You must include the statistics and focus on the brief history and introduction of the topic. You must acknowledge that using fancy words won’t work in the UPSC exam, you must be informative and should include magnificent points to support your thought.
Also Read: UPSC Exam Syllabus 2022: Know all the Insights about Prelims, Mains and Interview Round
We hope that this article has given you the potential knowledge and data for the UPSC Mains preparation. The question papers are very crucial for the preparation because it gives the idea of the questions, pattern, and level of the paper.
Also, it shows the preparation level of the candidates so that they can improve their mistakes and hold their strengths to get high scores from the examiners. The question papers given in this article must have proven advantageous for you. You should go through them and practice such questions to perform well in the paper.
Also, take a test of yourself and visualize your strengths and weaknesses. If you are finding any difficulty in the essay writing part or any other section of the UPSC exam, you must visit the UPSC Pathshala website. The articles available on the website will give you the utmost relevant information.
Moreover, the experts on the website will guide you appropriately for each section. Well, you must be aware of the importance of guidance in the UPSC exam. Due to the rigidity of the paper and the high level of competency, candidates can take the wrong direction. Guidance prevents you from going wrong and pushes you towards the light that brings success. You can ask your queries to the professionals and resolve them before the exam.
Also, the lectures taken by the experts will prove to be extremely beneficial for your paper. So, you can make your life better with your choice and decisions. Choose the best place and achieve your ambitions.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
About the Author
Shruti is a creative and enthusiastic content writer along with being a budding journalist. She is a genuine-hearted and exploring girl with a dash of millennial approach. Her love for speaking and writing has made her pursue her bachelor's in journalism and mass communication. She believes in the quote, "if you will never fail in life, you will never rise like a phoenix from its ashes''. She gives strengthening and positive paths to the students by her content. Her interest lies in reading, traveling, and singing. Innovations and realism let you discover your identity. She has faith in wisdom and determination to touch the skies.
You might also like
Essay Question Paper – UPSC Mains 2023
Green Deposits UPSC: Details About RBI’s Framework on Green Deposits for UPSC!
NDA 2 2023 Application Form: Let’s Check Out the Notification and Form Date of the Exam!
Other stories, how to write a philosophical essay for upsc learn some pointers to ace the exam, ias dibyajyoti parida biography: what was his strategy to crack the upsc.
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login
My Davidson | A Student Blog Student-to-Student: Advice from Davidson College Students on the College Essay
Current Davidson College students share their tips and tricks for navigating and writing the college essay.
About the Authors
This piece was written by Senior Fellows in Davidson College's Office of Admission & Financial Aid; Zaynab Abuhakema ’24, Nathanael Bagonza ’24, Chloe Boissy Stauffer ’24, Kelsey Chase ’24, Amanda Fuenzalida ’24, Olivia Howard ’24 (she/her), Ann Nishida ’24, Lilly Sirover ’24, Samuel Waithira ’24 and Ruby Zhou ’24.
Learn more about them below.
Zaynab Abuhakema ’24 (she/her) is a physics major and theatre minor from Summerville, South Carolina.
“Just be honest! We want to know more about YOU and why you can see yourself at Davidson. Tell us about your passions in the way that makes the most sense to you. Have someone read over it if you want, but don’t worry too much about the technical part. Just show us who you are the best way you can on a page.”
Nathanael Bagonza ’24 (he/him) is an English major from Haverhill, Massachusetts.
“Don’t worry about if your writing is ‘great’ or not; rather, be intentional in ensuring that your essays demonstrate who you are and what you are passionate about! I ended up becoming an English major writing a collection of essays for my senior honors thesis, but what made my application essays work from day one was telling stories that really spoke to my true, authentic self.”
Chloe Boissy Stauffer ’24 (she/her) is an environmental studies and political science double major from Lake Atitlan, Guatemala.
“A couple pages of writing will never capture your whole story- admissions counselors understand this. In order to communicate an accurate snapshot of who you are, try thinking of one hobby, one accomplishment, or one interaction that you think best reflects your overall skill set and worldview. By using one or two examples to ‘anchor’ your story, you can frame your personality, backstory and values. Whatever you write, make sure it’s authentic to who you are because that’s who we want to get to know.”
Kelsey Chase ’24 (she/her) is a political science major from Concord, New Hampshire.
“I read a lot of Common App essays during my college process, not because I wanted to study them or compare them to my own, but because I genuinely thought they were fascinating to read. This helped me realize that it’s helpful to think about writing the essays for a peer rather than an admissions officer. Don’t worry about what you think the admissions officers want to hear; rather, write an essay that you think would help potential friends understand you at your core. I would also advise against your parents or adults taking too much editorial control over your essay — you want your essay to sound like you, which is someone who’s 17 or 18 years old, not a professional. It can definitely be helpful to have someone read over it just to catch grammar mistakes or awkward phrasing, but what matters most is that you feel like it really conveys something important about who you are.”
Amanda Fuenzalida ’24 (she/her) is a biology major from Naples, Florida and Santiago, Chile.
“When I think about the personal essay, I always think about growth, because that is what life is, a continuous growing process. And at 17–18 years, you do not have to have everything figured out or have decided what you want to for the rest of your life. But what you can do well is reflect on the experiences that have made you the person you are at this very moment. And thinking about this personal statement, I would think maybe what are key major parts of my life that have shaped me to be who I am, that make you proud of yourself. Reading back your essay, you should feel that sense of pride, that this essay reflects the person you (not anyone else) are proud you have become.”
Olivia Howard ’24 (she/her) is a biology and German Studies double major from Dacula, Georgia.
“I do not consider writing to be my strong suit, and I remember the dread and fear I had when I was writing my college essays. Essays are intimidating, and you might feel lost trying to fit your story into the limits that are set. My advice to you is to be patient with yourself and allow who you are to come through on the page. Do not over stress about having the most complex grammar and sentence structure, but rather focus on writing what matters to you. It is okay to not be an award-winning writer who uses metaphors and various literary devices. A lot of times it is better to tell your story in a simple way rather than using flowery language and fluff that does not get your point across.”
Ann Nishida ’24 (she/her) is a biology major and music minor from Ridgewood, New Jersey.
“The focus is on you . The essay portion is a chance for the admission counselors to see a side of you that a transcript or test score won’t fully represent. A good starting point in discovering your unique qualities may be to ask yourself Why ? Why am I passionate about certain activities, why do I interact with my environment in a certain way, why do I want to go to Davidson, etc. Good luck!”
Lilly Sirover ’24 (she/her) is a biology major and public health minor on the premedicine track from Haddonfield, New Jersey.
“As someone who prefers speaking over writing, I highly recommend using a voice recording app to talk through your essay ideas as you begin the writing process. Talking through your unique strengths, challenges you have navigated, a personal experience that changed your perspective, a topic that you are endlessly curious about, or something else personal to you allows your story to develop naturally.”
Samuel Waithira ’24 (he/him) is an economics major and applied mathematics minor from Nairobi, Kenya.
“Be genuine with every aspect of your application. Do not try to mold your application into what you believe the college wants. When you present your true self, you build trust with the admissions team, showing that you have confidence in who you are. Remember that each applicant is unique, and colleges are often looking for a diverse student body. By being genuine, you can showcase your individuality and the qualities that set you apart from other applicants.”
Ruby Zhou ’24 (she/her) is an English major on the predental track from Houston, Texas.
“Start writing. I have a tendency to procrastinate whenever I have a daunting task looming over me, and I just need to start writing or I’ll never get it done. The writing might sound horrible and you might feel embarrassed, but if you think about it, the earlier you start, the more time you have to change “bad” writing to something beautiful.”
Looking for More Student Stories?
Check out more student-written blog posts like this one at My Davidson, Davidson College's blog for students, by students.
- My Davidson
Considering Applying to Davidson College?
Learn more about dates and deadlines, ways to apply, the holistic admission review and more.
Applying to Davidson
- November 2, 2023
Celebrate #2ndOctoberwithPW with Exciting offers.
- UPSC Online
- UPSC Offline
- UPSC Hybrid
- UPPCS Online
- BPSC Online
- MPSC Online
- MPPSC Online
- WBPSC Online
- UPPCS Offline Coaching
- BPSC Offline Coaching
- UPSC Test Series
- State PSC Test Series
- DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS
- DAILY EDITORIAL ANALYSIS
- DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ
- Daily Prelims(MCQs) Practice
- Daily Mains Answer Writing
- Free Resources
- UPSC Syllabus
- Prelims Preparation
- Mains Preparation
- Interview Preparation
In this article, we will discuss the UPSC essay syllabus and its importance in the preparation for the prestigious Civil Services Examination. The essay paper is a vital component of the UPSC mains exam, and it evaluates a candidate’s ability to express their thoughts in a concise and coherent manner. We will explore the structure and format of the essay paper, the types of topics that usually appear, and the approach that candidates should adopt while attempting the essay. By the end of this article, you will have a clear understanding of the IAS essay syllabus and how to prepare for it effectively.
Importance of Essay Paper
Aspiring candidates preparing for the UPSC IAS examination must pay close attention to the Essay Paper section. It holds significant weightage and plays a vital role in determining the candidate’s overall rank. You must dedicate time and effort to develop this skill, as the Essay Paper is a reflection of your critical analytical and comprehensive aptitude. This paper evaluates your presentation skills, creativity, and thought process. Moreover, it tests your ability to articulate your thoughts coherently and succinctly. So, start working on your writing skills from today to make the most of this crucial paper.
The syllabus for the essay paper is not specifically defined . Aspiring civil servants preparing for the highly competitive UPSC IAS exam must focus their attention on the essay paper. This is where candidates can showcase their writing skills and analytical abilities.
The essay paper is divided into two sections, each consisting of four topics. Candidates are required to write two essays in a span of three hours. The essays carry a total of 250 marks and are a crucial part of the selection process. It covers a wide range of topics from socioeconomic issues, to political and philosophical musings.
However, it is important to note that candidates are not expected to be experts in any particular subject. Rather, the essay paper tests their ability to articulate their thoughts and opinions. It is crucial that candidates start preparing for the essay paper well in advance, paying careful attention to the type of essays and common mistakes to avoid.
Also Read, UPSC 2023
Types of Essays
When it comes to the UPSC Essay Syllabus , it’s crucial to understand the types of essays you’ll be asked to write. As such, you must know the different types of essays that are tested in the examination, such as Informative essays, Descriptive essays, Narrative essays, and Persuasive essays. Each type has its unique writing style, skill set, and format to adhere to.
Thus, mastering each essay type is important to score high marks in the exam. While an informative essay highlights the positive and negative points of the given topic, a descriptive essay must focus on describing the topic. The narrative essay must follow a story-style narration while the Persuasive essay must be written in a way to convince the reader about the given topic.
Therefore, a deep understanding of the types of essays is necessary to excel in the UPSC IAS Exam.
Topics for Essay Writing
The UPSC Essay paper is an important part of the Civil Services Examination. As a part of the UPSC essay syllabus , candidates need to write two essays for the examination. The essays are supposed to be on topics of national and international importance, relevant social, economic, and political issues, cultural, historical and geographical significance, and contemporary issues of interest.
The topics for essay writing can range from the economy, politics, education, health, women empowerment, environmental issues, human rights, current affairs, science, technology, and more. It is advisable to read newspapers and books to keep oneself updated with the latest developments and possible essay topics. Additionally, candidates can also refer to previous years’ question papers to understand the nature of the questions and topics that are frequently asked.
Candidates should choose a topic that they are familiar with and express their thoughts and opinions in a coherent and structured way. The essay should be well-researched, free from grammatical errors, and should have a clear introduction, body, and conclusion. By choosing the right topic and writing an impressive essay, candidates can score well on the UPSC IAS Essay paper .
Essay Writing Tips
Here are some tips for candidates to excel in the essay writing section:
- Understand the topic: It’s important to read and comprehend the essay topic thoroughly. Ensure that you understand the question’s intent, the tone of the essay, and the arguments that you need to present.
- Prepare an outline: Creating an outline before writing helps the writer organise their thoughts and arguments logically. It ensures that the essay is structured and coherent.
- Write in a simple and lucid language: UPSC exams are not meant to test your vocabulary. Therefore, try to write in simple and clear language.
- Stick to the word limit: The UPSC sets a word limit for each essay question. Exceeding the limit can result in a deduction of marks. Therefore, it is crucial to practice writing essays within the stipulated word limit.
- Provide examples and facts: To support your arguments, use real-life examples and factual data to reinforce your views.
By following these tips and practising regularly, aspiring candidates can improve their essay-writing skills, making it easier to crack the UPSC exam successfully.
How to Prepare for an Essay Paper
The essay paper is an integral part of the UPSC IAS exam, and it requires a different level of preparation compared to other papers. In order to ace the essay paper, it is important to have a clear strategy and methodical approach.
First and foremost, it is essential to understand the types of essays that might appear in the exam. This will help in creating a plan for essay writing and practicing accordingly.
Another important aspect is staying updated on current affairs and trending topics. Keeping oneself informed about world events and happenings helps in generating ideas and content for the essay.
It is also crucial to focus on improving language skills and creative thinking. Reading widely, practicing writing every day, and taking mock essay tests can help in enhancing these skills.
When it comes to time management, it is recommended to allocate a fixed amount of time for brainstorming, outlining, and writing the essay. This helps in maintaining a structured and organized approach.
Lastly, it is crucial to avoid common mistakes like using too many quotes, memorizing essays, or not staying relevant to the topic. These mistakes can be easily avoided by focusing on the guidelines and practicing regularly.
Overall, preparing for the essay paper requires focus, dedication, and a structured approach. By following these tips, one can improve their chances of acing the essay paper and moving closer to their dream of becoming an IAS officer.
Common Mistakes to Avoid in Essay Writing
UPSC essay writing is an important component of the civil services examination. However, many students make some common mistakes while writing their essays that can prove detrimental to their scores. Here are a few errors to avoid when writing your UPSC essays :
- Lack of clarity: One of the most common mistakes that students make is writing unclear or ambiguous essays. Ensure that the language and ideas that you use are clear and concise.
- Overuse of quotes: Many students use too many quotations in their essays, which makes them sound less original. Try to use quotes sparingly, and only when they add significant value to your essay.
- Poor structure: A well-structured essay requires an introduction, several paragraphs supporting your arguments, and a conclusion. Ensure that your essay has a clear and logical structure.
- Lack of relevance: Many students write essays that are not directly relevant to the question asked, which can result in a reduced score. Make sure you understand the question and write an essay that is directly relevant to it.
- Poor time management: UPSC essay writing requires a student to demonstrate their ability to write coherently and without errors within a given period. Students must manage their time effectively, allowing ample time for each paragraph, revision, and proofreading.
- Lack of examples: Candidates should use examples from real life, which strengthens their arguments and provides more depth to their essays.
Avoid these common mistakes during your UPSC essay writing , and you are one step closer to achieving a high score that will make you proud.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):-
Q1. Which type of essay comes in the IAS exam?
Ans: The four types of essays that come in the IAS exam are Informative essays, Descriptive essays, Narrative essays, and Persuasive essays.
Q2. How to write a UPSC-level essay?
Ans: Tips to write UPSC Essay are given in the article above.
Q3. What is a good score for a UPSC essay?
Ans: An average score falls within the range of 110-125. However, exceptional essays can receive marks as high as 150-160.
Q4. How long is the UPSC essay paper?
Ans: The candidate is to write two essays in a span of 3 hours with a word limit of 1000-1200 words per essay. There are two sections which contain 4 topics each and out of which the candidate has to pick a single topic from each section to write an essay on.
THE MOST LEARNING PLATFORM
Learn From India's Best Faculty
Beginner’s roadmap, quick links.
PW-Only IAS came together specifically to carry their individual visions in a mission mode. Infusing affordability with quality and building a team where maximum members represent their experiences of Mains and Interview Stage and hence, their reliability to better understand and solve student issues.
Subscribe our Newsletter
Sign up now for our exclusive newsletter and be the first to know about our latest Initiatives, Quality Content, and much more.
G-Floor,4-B Pusha Road, New Delhi, 110060
- +91 9920613613
- [email protected]
Download Our App
Suscribe now form, to get early access of such quality content..
Join Us Now
(Promise! We Will Not Spam You.)
UPPSC Calendar 2023 UPPSC Syllabus UPPSC Application Form 2023 UPPSC Eligibility Criteria UPPSC Admit Card UPPSC Study Plan & Strategy UPPSC Previous Year Questions UPPSC Cut Off Marks UPPSC Salary And Posts
UPPSC RO ARO Qualification UPPSC RO ARO Exam 2023 UPPSC RO ARO Post and Salary UPPSC RO ARO Previous Year Paper
BPSC 69th Notification BPSC 69th Prelims Result BPSC 69th Cut Off 69th BPSC Prelims Answer Key BPSC Syllabus BPSC Exam Pattern BPSC Cut Off Marks 67th BPSC Mains Admit Card 2022 67th BPSC Mains Exam Date 2022
Bihar APO Mock Interview
APSC CCE Exam Notification APSC CCE Prelims Answer Key 2023 APSC CCE Syllabus & Exam Pattern APSC CCE Prelims Result 2023 APSC CCE Admit Card 2023 APSC CCE Eligibility Criteria APSC CCE Previous Year Papers APSC CCE Cut Off 2023 APSC CCE Salary & Job Profile
MPPSC Calendar 2023 MPPSC Syllabus MPPSC Exam Pattern MPPSC Admit Card 2023 MPPSC Eligibility Criteria MPPSC Previous Year Paper MPPSC Cut Off MPPSC Salary And Job Profile
HPSC Notification HPSC Syllabus HPSC Exam Pattern HPSC Admit Card HPSC Cut Off HPSC Previous Year Paper HPSC Salary And Job Profile
WBPSC Syllabus WBPSC Eligibility Criteria WBPSC Application Form WBPSC Previous Year Questions WBPSC Salary & Job Profile
MPSC Notification MPSC Syllabus And Exam Pattern MPSC Application Form MPSC Eligibility Criteria MPSC Age Limit
CGPSC Syllabus And Exam Pattern CGPSC Question Paper 2023 CGPSC Answer Key 2023 CGPSC Admit Card 2023 CGPSC Eligibility Criteria CGPSC Salary And Job Profile
UKPSC Notification UKPSC Exam Calendar 2023 UKPSC Syllabus And Exam Pattern UKPSC Eligibility Criteria UKPSC Application Form 2023
JPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern JPSC Eligibility Criteria JPSC Previous Year Papers
JKPSC Notification JKSC Syllabus And Exam Pattern JKSC Eligibility Criteria
RPSC RAS Syllabus RPSC RAS Exam Pattern RPSC RAS Eligibility Criteria RPSC RAS Cut Off
HPPSC Syllabus And Exam Pattern HPPSC Eligibility Criteria HPPSC Previous Year Question Papers and cut off
End of Content.
- Why IAS NEXT ?
- How to Choose Best IAS Coaching ?
- How to Choose Best Judiciary Coaching ?
- Admission Procedure
- Download Brochure
- Intensive IAS Program (Prelim + Mains)
- Intensive PCS Program (Prelim + Mains)
- Intensive PCS-J / Judicial Services Program
- IAS With Graduation Degree
- Sociology Optional
- Geography Optional
- UPSC Mentorship Program
- UPPSC Mentorship Program
Clear Prelims 2024
- sociology by sudhanshu mishra
- UPSC IAS Mock Interview
- Interview Guidelines
- Interview Transcripts
- Interview Material PCS - J
- Civil Services Test Series
- UPSC NCERT TEST SERIES
- UPSC Prelims Test Series 2024
- IAS NEXT Mains Test Series 2024
- UPPSC/UPPCS Mains Test Series 2024
- Sociology Test Series
- Judiciary Test Series
- PCS - J Test Series
- DJS Preliminary Exam
- Latest Current Affairs
- November Current Affairs
- October Current Affairs
- September Current Affairs
- August Current Affairs
- July Current Affairs
- June Current Affairs
- May Current Affairs
- April Current Affairs
- March Current Affairs
- February Current Affairs
- Down to Earth Summary
- Prelims Special
- UPSC Topper's Notes
- Previous Year Question
Science & Technology
Indian Culture and Heritage
Art & Culture
About Civil Services
CSE Prelims Syllabus
GS Prelims Strategy
UPSC Preparation Strategy
Civil Services Aptitude Test
Previous Year Questions
- UPSC Study Materials
Art and Culture
Environment & Ecology
Guidelines for UPSC Mains Essay Paper
- UPSC Examination
- November 8, 2023
- Sapana Saxena
Essay Paper in UPSC Mains
Writing is a crucial skill for anyone preparing for the UPSC exam . Being able to express your thoughts effectively on paper and convey your understanding of various topics is essential. Whether you have a natural talent for writing or have developed it over time, the ability to tackle essays is a must for success in this competitive exam.
UPSC essay papers are renowned for their significance. They offer an opportunity to score well, but they are unique because the UPSC syllabus doesn’t explicitly outline what to expect. Unfortunately, essays are often overlooked or not given the attention they deserve.
Nevertheless, essays carry substantial weight in the exam, and they can significantly impact your overall performance. To excel in the essay paper, aspirants should understand essay topics and master the art of crafting a strong essay.
All About the UPSC Essay Paper
Reputable IAS Coaching, ensure that their students are well-informed about the crucial aspects of the essay paper in the UPSC Mains examination . The essay paper consists of two sections, each containing four topics. Candidates are given the flexibility to pick one topic from each section. An essay contributes 125 marks, and together, the essay paper is worth 250 marks.
Unfortunately, some candidates tend to overlook the essay paper because it appears to be quite general and lacks specific study materials. However, it’s wise for candidates to select essay topics that align with their academic background and optional subjects. Each essay should range from 1000 to 1200 words, which can be time-consuming if you’re not well-versed in the chosen topic. Writing two essays of over 1000 words each in just three hours requires a lot of practice.
Tips for Structuring your Essay
If you want to write impressive essays and score well, here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Stay on topic : Make sure your essay revolves around the chosen subject.
- Stay organized : Arrange your thoughts in a logical and orderly manner, starting with the most relevant facts.
- Be concise : Keep your sentences short and to the point.
- Follow the structure : Your essay should have an introduction, a well-developed main content, and a proper conclusion.
- Mind your language : Use proper grammar and maintain a coherent writing style.
- Historical context : Include historical facts and events related to your topic if applicable.
- Be unbiased : Strive for a balanced and neutral perspective on the subject.
- Proofread : Check for spelling and grammar errors and fix them.
By following these guidelines, you can craft essays that are not only well-structured but also informative and free from bias or language issues. This will help you achieve the highest possible marks for your work.
Important Essay topics for the UPSC Mains
The UPSC Mains essay paper doesn’t come with a specific syllabus, so aspirants need to be well-prepared by studying and analyzing various general topics. Some key areas to focus on include:
- India’s relationships with neighboring countries.
- Child labor and the relevant Indian laws.
- The influence of technological advancements on Indian society.
- Changing trends in Indian agriculture and economic reforms.
- India’s healthcare infrastructure.
- The status and situation of women in Indian society.
- India’s Foreign Policy and bilateral issues.
- Border security concerns.
- The urban and rural divide in India and the impact of technology.
- The structure of the Indian economy.
- Environmental changes and their global impact.
These topics often intersect in the essay questions, so having a strong grasp of these subjects will enable you to write a well-informed essay.
Essay Writing Tips from a IAS Next Coaching
To excel in the UPSC exam, it’s crucial to set aside dedicated time for essay writing . This is the key to mastering the art of crafting an essay that can earn you high marks in a competitive test like UPSC Mains.
Here are some tips to enhance your essay-writing skills:
- Avoid sharing personal anecdotes or information in your essay. Keep it focused and objective.
- Keep your writing simple and clear to engage the reader who will evaluate your essay.
- Ensure smooth transitions between paragraphs, allowing your essay to flow naturally.
- Maintain a neutral tone in your writing. Remember, the essay assesses your intellectual capacity, rational thinking, and logical abilities.
- Start with a powerful introduction and conclude with a strong summary to leave a lasting impression.
- Stick to using the active voice in your essay to make your writing more direct and engaging.
Read Also: Blue Zones
- UPSC Mains Essay
Uppsc mentorship program for 2024, upsc mentorship program for 2024, weekend programme for upsc- ias, upsc mains answer writing program, weekly pcs-j answer writing, current affairs magazine.
Delhi Judicial Service (DJS) 2023: Know How to apply, About Age Limit, Eligibility criteria & Pay Scale
Strategy for UPSC Prelims and Mains Preparation
Delhi Judicial Services Exam | Eligibility, Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Delhi Judicial Services Notification 2023
Why Are Mock Tests Important?
Mock Tests Is Key to Succeed in UPSC Prelims
Top Tips for Reducing Stress and Achieving Exam Success
Enhancing Your Preparation with IAS Next Mock Interviews
Upsc stufdy materials.
- Answer Writing (4)
- Career Guidance (29)
- CSAT (11)
- Current Affairs (1002)
- Down to Earth (43)
- General Studies- Paper I (478)
- General Studies- Paper II (479)
- General Studies- Paper III (633)
- General Studies- Paper IV (32)
- Geography (155)
- Governance (32)
- Indian Penal code (9)
- Interview (44)
- Landmark Judgements (29)
- Law Entrance Exams (1)
- LEGAL TERMS (3)
- Legal Updates (13)
- Miscellaneous (11)
- Mnemonics (1)
- Notification (140)
- Other Topics (128)
- PCS J Examination (111)
- PCS-J LAW (148)
- PCS-J STUDY MATERIALS (179)
- Prelims Special (5)
- Reports & Indices Current Affairs (2)
- Sociology Optional (39)
- Sucess Story (1)
- UGC NET Law (3)
- UPPSC Examination (19)
- UPPSC SYLLABUS (7)
- UPSC Examination (947)
- UPSC Prelims (123)
- General Studies- Paper I
- General Studies- Paper II
- General Studies- Paper III
- General Studies- Paper IV
Top Ten Battles in Indian History
Top Ten Powerful Kings in India
Important dates of Indian Freedom Struggle
Buddhism and Its Origin
India’s 10 greatest warrior Emperors and Kings
Top 10 Important dates of Indian freedom struggle
China Taiwan Issue Explained
IAS NEXT is a topmost Coaching Institute offering guidance for Civil & Judicial services like UPSC, State PCS, PCS-J exams since more than 10 years.
- General Enquiry : +91 9454721860
- Admin Enquiry : +91 7991861111
- Alternate Number : 05224241011
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Current Affairs
- Free Download
- Test Series
- Study Material
- Topper's Notes
- Previous Year Questions
- IAS Next Franchise
- Web Stories
Copyright © C S NEXT EDUCATION. All Rights Reserved
- School & Boards College Admission Govt Jobs Alert & Prep Exams Current Affairs General Knowledge Careers Videos Education News Quiz & Mock Tests Ebooks Results हिन्दी Jagran TV Jagran Play View All Categories
- Be Cyberwise
- SRM University
- Nikharda Punjab
- Current Affairs
- Web Stories
- Education News
- UPSSSC PET Answer Key 2023
- SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023
- Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2023
- NHM UP Result 2023
- SSC MTS Result 2023
Latest Education News
- India Post Bharti 2023: इंडिया पोस्ट में 1899 पदों पर निकली भर्ती, जानें आवेदन प्रक्रिया just now
- ICSI CSEET 2023 November Session Result Date and Time Out, Check Schedule Here just now
- ITPO Recruitment 2023: Apply For Young Professional Posts, Salary Upto Rs. 60,000 44 mins ago
- Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment 2023: Apply Online For Officer & Other Posts, Salary Upto Rs 2,08,700 48 mins ago
- Use Your Sharpest Eyes To Find The Hidden Lipstick Within 11 Seconds! 48 mins ago
- भारत के 5 सबसे बड़े जिले कौन-से हैं, जानें 50 mins ago
- India Post Recruitment 2023 Out: इंडिया पोस्ट में निकली 1899 पदों पर भर्ती, जानें आवेदन प्रक्रिया और शैक्षिक योग्यता 53 mins ago
- NEET PG 2024 Exam Dates Announced, Check PG, MDS, FMGE Tentative Schedule Here 1 hour ago
- उत्तर प्रदेश का सबसे कम पढ़ा-लिखा जिला कौन-सा है, जानें 1 hour ago
- West Bengal Class 12 Exam 2024 Practical Exams From December 1, Check Guidelines Here 1 hour ago
- Bihar Teacher News 2023: अब हर साल होगी बिहार शिक्षकों की बहाली, यहाँ देखें लेटेस्ट अपडेट 1 hour ago
- HBSE 12th Date Sheet 2024: Haryana Board Class 12 All Stream Exam Schedule 2 hrs ago
- Maths Formulas For Class 10: All Concepts and Chapters 2 hrs ago
- 10 Super Fun Spot the Difference Puzzles to Test Your Visual Skills! 2 hrs ago
- New Zealand vs Sri Lanka Head to Head in ICC ODI World Cup and International Cricket 2 hrs ago
- IGNOU December TEE 2023 Hall Ticket Out, Get Admit Card Download Link Here 2 hrs ago
- CBSE Class 12 Maths Study Plan, Time Table and Preparation Tips 2 hrs ago
- Current Affairs Quiz In Hindi: 09 नवम्बर 2023- बैलिस्टिक मिसाइल प्रलय 2 hrs ago
- SSC MTS Result 2023 Date: Download Havaldar Cut Off Marks, Merit List Here 2 hrs ago
- SSC JE Expected Cut Off 2023: Paper 1 Category-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks 2 hrs ago
- UK Board 12th Result 2023 - Scrutiny Result Sep 8, 2023
- UK Board Result 2023 - Scrutiny Result Sep 8, 2023
- UK Board 10th Result 2023 - Scrutiny Result Sep 1, 2023
- NIOS Board 10th Result 2023 - Declared Jun 26, 2023
For more results, click here
Essays on Various Topics - List of Essay Writing Ideas
Essay writing is not everyone’s cup of tea. Most students find it difficult to begin writing. Essays can be made easier if students start thinking about the topic either through brainstorming or by putting them down on a sheet of paper. After getting the ideas, they need to know how to organise them to form an essay. For this, they need to practise essays on different topics. Here, we have compiled a list of Essays on various topics.
These are the general essay topics which are most likely to be asked in the exam. Some of these essay topics are also picked from past year papers. Students of Classes 6 to 10 can go through these essays and know the right way of expressing their thoughts to form a perfect essay. Apart from the CBSE , students of ICSE and other state boards can also use these topics to prepare for their English exams.
Essay Topics: List and Writing Ideas
Usually, one essay is asked in the English paper. The essay writing question mainly comes under the writing section and comprises 5 to 10 marks. By having a look at the essays on the below-mentioned topics, students can easily score these marks in the exam.
We will be soon updating more Essays.
Characteristics of a Good Essay
A composition on a particular topic consisting of more than one paragraph is an essay. The characteristics of a good essay are:
1) Unity: The essay should deal with the main subject and all parts of it should be clearly linked with that subject.
2) Coherence: There should be a logical sequence of thought. This requires a logical relationship between ideas, sentences and paragraphs.
3) Relevance: Unimportant information should not be included.
4) Proportion: Give more space to important ideas.
Students can also get the essays for class 2 and class 3 to improve their writing skills.
Types of Essays
Essays are mainly ways of expressing one’s ideas and thoughts. Essays vary in how one narrates a personal experience, describes an issue, or convinces the reader to accept a certain viewpoint. So, essays are mainly classified into four major types, as mentioned below:
1) Narrative Essays: Telling a Story
While writing a narrative essay, students must consider the topic as if telling a story. Through these essays, they can express themselves in a creative way. These essays are usually written in the first person, so as to engage the readers.
2) Descriptive Essays: Painting a Picture with Words
In a descriptive essay, students have to paint a picture with words. They have to describe something. It can be an object, person, place, experience, emotion, situation or anything else. These essays allow students a great deal of artistic freedom.
3) Expository Essays: Presentation of the Facts
An expository essay is an informative piece of writing that presents a balanced analysis of a topic. To write a good expository essay, students need to investigate the topic, evaluate evidence, express the idea, and set forth an argument clearly and concisely. It can be done by comparison and contrast, definition, example, the analysis of cause and effect, etc.
4) Persuasive Essays: Convince Me
A persuasive essay is one in which a writer tries to convince the reader to accept his/her viewpoint. It presents all sides of the argument but clearly communicates the writer’s personal opinion.
CBSE Unseen Passages
Students can increase their scores in the reading section of the English paper by practising the comprehension passages. To help them, below, we have listed the links to unseen passages.
Students must have found these Essay Topics helpful for their studies. For more study material and latest updates on the CBSE / ICSE / State Board / Competitive exams, keep visiting BYJU’S. Also, download the BYJU’S App for interactive study related videos.
Frequently Asked Questions on Essay writing Essay
How should students practise essay writing.
The following points should be remembered while practising essay writing: 1. Constant written practice is required for honing essay writing skills. Writing alone tests the competency of the students to ideate and execute a proper essay within a specified time. 2. In-depth knowledge on various topics is a prerequisite for students preparing to write essays in school exams and competitive examinations. Such knowledge can be acquired by regularly developing a habit of reading extensively — especially newspapers and magazines — and following other news sources on various media available to them. 3. Developing a good vocabulary is another important factor students should focus on. Essay writing demands a more formal and extensive vocabulary as the range of topics asked are so wide-ranging. Every topic will demand familiarity with words and phrases pertaining to it. Use of good idiomatic English rich with apt vocabulary will help students pen memorable essays.
How to write an essay on an unknown or unfamiliar topic?
If an essay topic is unfamiliar then students can try to write in general about topics which are related to the main topic. Reading magazines and books can help in acquisition of knowledge in various subject matters.
How to score high marks in essay writing?
Given below are some of the points to be considered to ensure that students can score high marks in essay writing. 1. Maintain flow of text in essay: Ensure that the essay follows a natural progression from introduction to conclusion. Make sure that each paragraph is thematically or logically connected to successive paragraphs. Only then will the essay be evocative and easy to read and comprehend. 2. Phrase the essay is a relatable way: Keep the target audience in mind while drafting the essay and use images and language that resonate with them. Otherwise it would fail to connect with the reader, even if you have come up with a decent essay. 3. Be creative: Show the audacity to think out of the box and to deviate from traditional ways of writing essays while coming up with ideas to present your viewpoints in the essay. Readers will be immediately drawn to a piece of writing that gives them a fresh perspective, even if you are writing on a very common topic. But too much creativity and idiosyncratic writing will only mar an otherwise well-researched essay. 4. Present the essay in a better manner: Always think of new ways and strategies to present your ideas which you may have drawn from multiple sources. Doing background research is definitely essential. But that does not mean that you have to present the content you found in the same way. A fresh approach can turn a boring essay into a very engaging one. 5. Do not be over confident: Essays usually require students to state personal opinions as well as facts. Be prudent in voicing your opinions as well as in stating facts – make sure you don’t hurt the sentiments of readers when writing on sensitive and controversial topics. Practice diligence, not overconfidence, while writing essays as a best practice.
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Your Mobile number and Email id will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Request OTP on Voice Call
Post My Comment
- Share Share
Register with BYJU'S & Download Free PDFs
Register with byju's & watch live videos.
Essay Topics – List of 500+ Essay Writing Topics and Ideas
List of 500+ Essay Writing Topics and Ideas
Essay topics in English can be difficult to come up with. While writing essays , many college and high school students face writer’s block and have a hard time to think about topics and ideas for an essay. In this article, we will list out many good essay topics from different categories like argumentative essays, essays on technology, environment essays for students from 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th grades. Following list of essay topics are for all – from kids to college students. We have the largest collection of essays. An essay is nothing but a piece of content which is written from the perception of writer or author. Essays are similar to a story, pamphlet, thesis, etc. The best thing about Essay is you can use any type of language – formal or informal. It can biography, the autobiography of anyone. Following is a great list of 100 essay topics. We will be adding 400 more soon!
But Before that you may wanna read some awesome Essay Writing Tips here .
Get the Huge list of 100+ Speech Topics here
Argumentative Essay Topics
- Should plastic be banned?
- Pollution due to Urbanization
- Education should be free
- Should Students get limited access to the Internet?
- Selling Tobacco should be banned
- Smoking in public places should be banned
- Facebook should be banned
- Students should not be allowed to play PUBG
Essay Topics on Technology
- Wonder Of Science
- Mobile Phone
Essay Topics on Festivals on Events
- Independence Day (15 August)
- Teachers Day
- Summer Vacation
- Children’s Day
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- Republic Day
Essay Topics on Education
- Education Essay
- Importance of Education
- Contribution of Technology in Education
Essay Topics on Famous Leaders
- Mahatma Gandhi
- APJ Abdul Kalam
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- Swami Vivekananda
- Mother Teresa
- Rabindranath Tagore
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Subhash Chandra Bose
- Abraham Lincoln
- Martin Luther King
- Lal Bahadur Shashtri
Essay Topics on Animals and Birds
- My Favorite Animal
Essays Topics About Yourself
- My Best Friend
- My Favourite Teacher
- My Aim In Life
- My Favourite Game – Badminton
- My Favourite Game – Essay
- My Favourite Book
- My Ambition
- How I Spent My Summer Vacation
- India of My Dreams
- My School Life
- I Love My Family
- My Favourite Subject
- My Favourite Game Badminton
- My Father My Hero
- My School Library
- My Favourite Author
- My plans for summer vacation
Essay Topics Based on Environment and Nature
- Global Warming
- Air Pollution
- Environmental Pollution
- Water Pollution
- Rainy Season
- Climate Change
- Importance Of Trees
- Winter Season
- Natural Disasters
- Save Environment
- Summer Season
- Trees Our Best Friend Essay In English
Essay Topics Based on Proverbs
- Health Is Wealth
- A Stitch in Time Saves Nine
- An Apple a Day Keeps Doctor Away
- Where there is a will, there is way
- Time and Tide wait for none
Toppr provides free study materials like NCERT Solutions for Students, Previous 10 Years of Question Papers, 1000+ hours of video lectures for free. Download Toppr app for Android and iOS or signup for free.
Essay Topics for Students from 6th, 7th, 8th Grade
- Noise Pollution
- Environment Pollution
- Women Empowerment
- Time and Tide Wait for none
- Science and Technology
- Importance of Sports
- Sports and Games
- Time Management
- Cleanliness is next to Godliness
- Rome was not Built in a Day
- Clean India
- Cow Essay In English
- Describe Yourself
- Festivals Of India
- Ganesh Chaturthi
- Healthy Food
- Importance Of Water
- Plastic Pollution
- Value of Time
- Honesty is the Best Policy
- Gandhi Jayanti
- Human Rights
- Knowledge Is Power
- Same Sex Marriage
- Childhood Memories
- Cyber Crime
- Kalpana Chawla
- Rani Lakshmi Bai
- Spring Season
- Unity In Diversity
- Artificial Intelligence
- Online Shopping
- Indian Culture
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Indian Education System
- Disaster Management
- Environmental Issues
- Freedom Fighters
- Save Fuel For Better Environment
- Importance Of Newspaper
- Lal Bahadur Shastri
- Raksha Bandhan
- World Environment Day
- Narendra Modi
- What Is Religion
- Charity Begins at Home
- A Journey by Train
- Ideal student
- Save Water Save Earth
- Indian Farmer
- Safety of Women in India
- Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- Capital Punishment
- College Life
- Natural Resources
- Peer Pressure
- Nature Vs Nurture
- Romeo And Juliet
- Generation Gap
- Makar Sankranti
- Constitution of India
- Girl Education
- Importance of Family
- Importance of Independence Day
- Brain Drain
- A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed
- Action Speaks Louder Than Words
- All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Bhagat Singh
- Importance of Discipline
- Population Explosion
- Poverty in India
- Uses Of Mobile Phones
- Water Scarcity
- Train Journey
- Land Pollution
- Environment Protection
- Indian Army
- Uses of Internet
- All that Glitters is not Gold
- Balanced Diet
- Blood Donation
- Digital India
- Dussehra Essay
- Energy Conservation
- National Integration
- Railway Station
- Sachin Tendulkar
- Health And Hygiene
- Importance Of Forest
- Indira Gandhi
- Laughter Is The Best Medicine
- Career Goals
- Mental Health
- Save Water Save Life
- International Yoga Day
- Winter Vacation
- Soil Pollution
- Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining
- Indian Culture And Tradition
- Unity Is Strength
- Unity is Diversity
- Wildlife Conservation
- Cruelty To Animals
- Nelson Mandela
- Of Mice And Men
- Organ Donation
- Life in a Big City
- Democracy in India
- Waste Management
- Female Foeticide
- Harmful Effects Of Junk Food
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Save Electricity
- Social Media
- Social Networking Sites
- Sound Pollution
- Life in an Indian Village
- Life in Big City
- Population Growth
- World Population Day
- Greenhouse Effect
- Statue of Unity
- Traffic Jam
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Importance of Good Manners
- Good Manners
- Cyber Security
- Green Revolution
- Health And Fitness
- Incredible India
- Make In India
- Surgical Strike
- Triple Talaq
- A Good Friend
- Importance of Friends in our Life
- Should Plastic be Banned
- Traffic Rules
- Effects of Global Warming
- Fundamental Rights
- Solar System
- National Constitution Day
- Good Mother
- Importance of Trees in our Life
- City Life Vs Village Life
- Importance of Communication
- Conservation of Nature
- Man vs. Machine
- Indian Economy
- Mothers Love
- Importance of National Integration
- Black Money
- Greenhouse effect
- Self Discipline
- Global Terrorism
- Conservation of Biodiversity
- Newspaper and Its Uses
- World Health Day
- Conservation of Natural Resources
- A Picnic with Family
- Indian Heritage
- Status of Women in India
- Child is Father of the Man
- Reading is Good Habit
- Plastic Bag
- Terrorism in India
- Library and Its Uses
- Life on Mars
- Pollution Due to Diwali
- National Flag of India
- Vocational Education
- Importance of Tree Plantation
- Summer Camp
- Vehicle Pollution
- Women Education in India
- Seasons in India
- Freedom of the Press
- Caste System
- Environment and Human Health
- Mountain Climbing
- Depletion of Natural Resources
- Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
- Health Education
- Effects of Deforestation
- Life after School
- Starvation in India
- Jan Dhan Yojana
- Impact of Privatization
- Election Commission of India
- Election and Democracy
- Prevention of Global Warming
- Impact of Cinema in Life
- Subhas Chandra Bose
- Dowry System
- Ganesh Chaturthi Festival
- Role of Science in Making India
- Impact of Global Warming on Oceans
- Pollution due to Festivals
- Ambedkar Jayanti
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Family Planning in India
- Democracy vs Dictatorship
- National Festivals of India
- Sri Aurobindo
- Casteism in India
- Organ trafficking
- Consequences of Global Warming
- Role of Human Activities in Global Warming
- Issues and Problems faced by Women in India
- Role of Judiciary in the Country Today
- Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan
- PUBG Mobile Game Addiction
- Role of Youths in Nation Building
- Value of Oxygen and Water in Life/Earth
- Farmer Suicides in India
- Start-up India
- Pollution Due to Firecrackers
- Life of Soldiers
- Child Labour
- Save Girl Child
- Morning Walk
- My School Fete
- Essay on Financial Literacy
- Essay On Sustainable Development
- Essay On Punjab
- Essay On Travel
- My Home Essay
- Child Marriage Essay
- Importance Of English Language Essay
- Essay On Mass Media
- Essay On Horse
- Essay On Police
- Essay On Eid
- Essay On Solar Energy
- Animal Essay
- Essay On Mango
- Gender Discrimination Essay
- Essay On Advertisement
- My First Day At School Essay
- My Neighborhood Essay
- True Friendship Essay
- Work Is Worship Essay
- Essay On Self Confidence
- Essay On Superstition
- Essay On Bangalore
- Sex Vs Gender Essay
- Essay On Social Issues
- Time Is Money Essay
- Essay About Grandmothers
- Essay On Hard Work
- First Day Of School Essay
- Flowers Essay
- My Favorite Food Essay
- Essay on Birds
- Essay on Humanity
- Essay on Sun
- Essay on Kargil War
- Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining Essay
- Francis Bacon Essays
- Importance of Cleanliness Essay
- My Sister Essay
- Self Introduction Essay
- Solar Energy Essay
- Sports Day Essa
- Value Of Education Essay
- Essay On Isro
- Essay On Balance Is Beneficial
- Essay On Reservation In India
- Essay On Water Management
- Essay On Smoking
- Essay On Stress Management
- Essay On William Shakespeare
- Essay on Apple
- Essay On Albert Einstein
- Essay On Feminism
- Essay On Kindness
- Essay On Domestic Violence
- Essay on English as a Global Language
- Essay On Co-Education
- Importance Of Exercise Essay
- Overpopulation Essay
- Smartphone Essay
- Essay on River
- Essay on Cyclone
- Essay On Facebook
- Essay On Science In Everyday Life
- Essay On Women Rights
- Essay On Right To Education
- Essay on Quotes
- Essay On Peace
- Essay On Drawing
- Essay On Bicycle
- Essay On Sexual Harassment
- Essay On Hospital
- Essay On Srinivasa Ramanujan
- Essay On Golden Temple
- Essay On Art
- Essay On Ruskin Bond
- Essay On Moon
- Birthday Essay
- Dont Judge A Book By Its Cover Essay
- Draught Essay
- Gratitude Essay
- Indian Politics Essay
- Who am I Essay
- Essay on Positive Thinking
- Essay on Dance
- Essay on Navratri
- Essay on Onam
- Essay on New Education Policy 2020
- Esasy on Thank you Coronavirus Helpers
- Essay on Coronavirus and Coronavirus Symptoms
- Essay on Baseball
- Essay on coronavirus vaccine
- Fitness beats pandemic essay
- Essay on coronavirus tips
- Essay on coronavirus prevention
- Essay on coronavirus treatment
- Essay on essay on trees
- Essay on television
- Gender inequality essay
- Water conservation essay
- Essay on Gurpurab
- Essay on Types of sports
- Essay on road safety
- Essay on my favourite season
- My pet essay
- Student life essay
- Essay on Railway station
- Essay on earth
- Essay on knowledge is power
- Essay on favourite personality
- Essay on memorable day of my life
- My parents essay
- Our country essay
- Picnic essay
- Travelling essay
- Letter Writing
- It So Happened Summary
- Honey Dew Chapter Summaries
- The Alien Hand
- Malu Bhalu Summary
- Sing a Song of People Summary
- The Little Bully Summary
- Nobody’s Friend Summary
- Class Discussion Summary
- Crying Summary in English
Which class are you in?
Download the App
An official website of the United States government
- Research @ BEA
Marketing, Other Intangibles, and Output Growth in 61 United States Industries
Marketing, other intangibles, and output growth in 61 united states industries (pdf).
Experts in the System of National Accounts (SNA) recently considered whether marketing could be included as a capital asset in the national accounts and later recommended that marketing should be an intangible in the 2025 SNA (IMF, 2022; IMF, 2023). This paper contributes to that discussion by developing macroeconomic measures of marketing investments and stocks for the United States. We also construct and analyze measures of how marketing and other intangibles contribute to output growth in the 61 industries that comprise the U.S. private business sector.
We find that marketing contributes approximately as much to output growth as software and R&D (research and development) do. From 1987 to 2020, our preferred estimates of the annual contribution to output growth are 0.15 percentage point for R&D, 0.19 for software, and 0.18 for marketing. Software grows more rapidly, whereas marketing has a larger factor share. Marketing contributes even more to output if quality is adjusted to allow for better targeting associated with digital advertising. There is a close relationship between data flows, software, and digital marketing, and national accountants must allocate expenditures among these categories.
- Marketing Asset Detail XLSX
- Marketing Prices for Submission XLSX
- Own-Account Marketing for Submission XLSX
- Purchased and Inhouse Marketing for Submission XLSX
Leo Sveikauskas , Rachel Soloveichik , Corby Garner , Peter B. Meyer , James Bessen , and Mathew Russell
JEL Code(s) M31 M37 Published October 2023
- Skip to main content
- Skip to secondary menu
- Skip to primary sidebar
- Skip to footer
Largest Compilation of Structured Essays and Exams
Top 1000 Essays: Essays for All Students
Table of Contents
Top 1000+ Essays in English
- 360 Degree Feedback Works Efficiently Without Any Bias Essay
- 5 Proven Benefits Of Child Daycare Essay
- 9 Best Monuments India Essay
- A Job I Hate To Do Essay
- A Little Knowledge Is A Dangerous Thing Essay
- A Place I Would Like To Live Essay
- A Scene At A Railway Station Essay
- A Strong Debt Settlement Career Essay
- A Visit To The Circus Essay
- A Visit To The Zoo Essay
- Abortion Essay
- Abraham Lincoln Essay
- Abul Fazal Essay
- Acid Rain Essay
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words Essay
- Activities Indian National Congress Essay
- Activity Made Me Feel Rebellious Essay
- Adolescence Essay
- Adolf Hitler Essay
- Adult Education Essay
- Advantage Disadvantage Internet Essay
- Advantages Disadvantages Computer Essay
- Advantages Disadvantages Hydropower Essay
- Adventure Essay
- Adventure Speech Essay
- Advertisements Essay
- Afforestation Essay
- Afghanistan Essay
- Agra Fort Essay
- Agriculture Essay
- Ahilyabai Holkar Essay
- Aids Awareness Essay
- Air Pollution Essay
- Akbar Essay
- Alauddin Khilji Essay
- Alcoholism Essay
- Algeria Essay
- Amavasya Essay
- An Animal I Would Be Essay
- Ancient Indian Art Essay
- Ancient Indian Trade Essay
- Angola Essay
- Animal Abuse Essay
- Animal Husbandry Essay
- Animal Rights Essay
- Annual Sports Day Essay
- Annual Sports Day Speech Essay
- Anti Partition Movement In Bengal Essay
- Anti Pollution Drive Essay
- Apj Abdul Kalam Speech Essay
- Apple Essay
- Aquatic Animals Essay
- Are Zoos Good Place For Animal Speech Essay
- Argentina Essay
- Army Day Essay
- Art Living Essay
- Arudra Darshan Essay
- Aryans History Essay
- Ashoka Essay
- Ashura Essay
- Asifa Bano Essay
- Athlete Essay
- Athletic Scholarships Fair Speech Essay
- Aurangzeb Essay
- Australia Essay
- Austria Essay
- Autobiography Banyan Tree Essay
- Autobiography Boat Essay
- Autobiography Book Essay
- Autobiography Lion Essay
- Autobiography Pen Paragraph Essay
- Autobiography River Essay
- Babur History Essay
- Baby Girl Essay
- Baji Rao I Essay
- Bakra Eid Essay
- Bal Gangadhar Tilak Essay
- Balaji Bajirao Essay
- Bali Pratipada Essay
- Bangalore Traffic Essay
- Bangladesh Essay
- Bank Robbery Essay
- Barack Obama Essay
- Battle Buxar Essay
- Battle Of Karnal Essay
- Battle Plassey Essay
- Bauxite In India Essay
- Beach Speech Essay
- Beauty Is In The Eye Of Beholder Essay
- Beauty Nature Essay
- Become Doctor Essay
- Belgium Essay
- Benefits Buying Speeches Online Essay
- Best Fish Swim Near The Bottom Essay
- Best Friend Essay
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Speech Essay
- Better To Be Safe Than Sorry Essay
- Bhagat Singh Essay
- Bhai Dooj Essay
- Bhakti Movement Essay
- Bhogi Festival Essay
- Bhutan Essay
- Bicycle Essay
- Bigamy India Essay
- Bigamy India Paragraph Essay
- Biggest Railway Junction India Essay
- Bill Gates Essay
- Biogas Essay
- Biomedical Waste Essay
- Bipin Chandra Pal Essay
- Birds Of A Feather Flock Together Essay
- Black Money Essay
- Blindness Essay
- Blood Donation Importance Essay
- Blood Donation Speech Essay
- Blood Is Thicker Than Water Essay
- Bomb Blast Train Essay
- Books Essay Importance
- Brahmaputra River Essay
- Brain Drain Essay
- Brainwashing Essay
- Brazil Essay
- Brevity Soul Wit Essay
- British Raj Essay
- Build A Great India Essay
- Buland Darwaza Essay
- Buland Darwaza History Essay
- Bullying Essay
- Burkina Faso Essay
- Cabinet System India Essay
- Cameroon Essay
- Canada Essay
- Candle Essay
- Capital Of India Essay
- Capital Punishment Essay
- Capseller And The Monkeys Story Essay
- Career Essay
- Cashless India Essay
- Caste System Essay
- Casteism In India Essay
- Cat Paragraph Essay
- Catch Thief Essay
- Causes Effects Lying Essay
- Causes For The Failure 1857 Revolt India Essay
- Causes Noise Pollution Essay
- Cbse Class X Board Paper Analysis Essay
- Chandra Shekhar Azad Essay
- Change One Thing About Me Essay
- Character Is Lost Everything Is Lost Essay
- Characteristics Negotiable Instruments Essay
- Chat Rooms Dangerous Speech Essay
- Chess Essay
- Chhath Puja Essay
- Chiku Fruit Essay
- Child Labour Essay
- Child Labour Speech Essay
- Child Marriage Essay
- Childhood Memories Essay
- Children Day Essay
- Children Poverty Global Perspective Essay
- Childrens Day Speech Essay
- Chile Essay
- China Essay
- Chipko Movement Essay
- Christmas Essay
- Christmas Speech Essay
- Civil Disobedience Movement Essay
- Class Size Matter Essay
- Clayton Rule Essay
- Cleanest State India Essay
- Cleanest Village India Essay
- Cleanliness Is Next To Godliness Essay
- Climate Change Speech Essay
- Coastal Plains Essay
- Coffee Essay
- Cognizable Offence Essay
- College Days Essay
- College Education Important Essay
- College Function Essay
- Colombia Essay
- Commercial Bank Functions Essay
- Competition Essay
- Computer Essay Importance
- Concave Mirror Uses Essay
- Conservation Nature Speech Essay
- Conservation Of Forest Essay
- Consolidating Student Loans Essay
- Conventional Sources Of Energy Essay
- Conventional Unconventional Sources Energy Essay
- Coolest Place India Essay
- Corruption Essay
- Corruption Speech Essay
- Country Life Versus Town Life Essay
- Courage Essay
- Cow Paragraph Essay
- Creativity Essay
- Cricket Essay
- Crime Against Women Essay
- Criticism Essay
- Croatia Essay
- Cyber Crime Essay
- Czech Republic Essay
- Daily Routine Essay
- Dams In India Essay
- Dangerous Encounter Essay
- Dangerous Experience Essay
- Dara Shikoh Essay
- Dating Young Age Essay
- Day Got Lost Shopping Mall Essay
- Death Essay
- Death Is The Great Leveler Essay
- Death Penalty Effective Essay
- Death Penalty Essay
- Debate Mobile Phones Essay
- Debt Consolidation As A Career Option Essay
- Decision Regret Essay
- Decline Mughal Empire Essay
- Decline Mughal Empire India Essay
- Deforestation Essay
- Deforestation Paragraph Essay
- Delhi Metro Essay
- Democratic Republic Congo Essay
- Demonetization Essay
- Denmark Essay
- Dependent On Computers Essay
- Depression Essay
- Desert Ecosystem Essay
- Desire Learn Essay
- Devotion Duty Essay
- Dhanteras Essay
- Diamond Essay
- Dictatorship Essay
- Different Currencies Essay
- Different Types Bank Essay
- Digitalization Essay
- Dignity Labor Essay
- Dinosaurs Essay
- Directive Principles Of State Policy Essay
- Disastrous Date Essay
- Discipline Important Essay
- Discipline In School Essay
- Disrespect Essay
- District Magistrate India Essay
- Divorce Essay
- Diwali Essay
- Diwali Holiday Essay
- Diwali Paragraph Essay
- Do Schools Put Too Much Pressure Essay
- Doctor Essay
- Dog Mans Best Friend Essay
- Dolphin Fish Essay
- Domestic Violence Essay
- Dont Give Peer Pressure Speech Essay
- Dowry System Essay
- Dream City Delhi Essay
- Dream Vacation Speech Essay
- Drowning Tragedy Essay
- Drug Abuse Essay
- Drug Abuse Prevention Speech Essay
- Drugs Essay
- Drunk Driving Essay
- Durga Ashtami Essay
- Durga Puja Essay
- Dussehra Essay
- Dussehra Holiday In India Essay
- Each One Teach One Essay
- Early Bird Catches The Worm Essay
- Early Human Essay
- Early Life Babur Essay
- Earth Essay
- Earthquakes Essay
- Eating Healthy Essay
- Economic Development India Essay
- Educating Yourself About Student Loans Essay
- Education Essay
- Education Minister Essay
- Education Speech Essay
- Education System India Essay
- Educational Tour Essay
- Effects Industrialization Essay
- Effects Landslides Essay
- Effects Online Dating Essay
- Effects Television Essay
- Egypt Essay
- Elder Brother Essay
- Elephant Essay
- Embarrassing Moment Essay
- Empty Vessels Make Most Noise Essay
- Energy Conservation Essay
- Energy Crisis World Essay
- Energy Drinks Essay
- England Essay
- Entrance Exams Indicators Persons Ability Essay
- Environment Danger Essay
- Environment Danger Paragraph Essay
- Environment Essay
- Environmental Pollution Essay
- Essay Death Penalty Rapists
- Essay Fire Brigade
- Essay Growing Poverty
- Essay Internet Influence Kids
- Essay On A Funny Incident That Happened In The Class
- Essay On Air Pollution Air Pollution Essay In English
- Essay On Caa Citizenship Amendment Act
- Essay On Child Labor
- Essay On Conservation Of Natural Resources
- Essay On Corruption
- Essay On Cow Cow Essay Lines In English
- Essay On Democracy In India
- Essay On Environment
- Essay On Environmental Pollution Environmental Pollution Essay In English
- Essay On Global Warming Global Warming Essay In English For Class 1 To Class 12 Students
- Essay On Gratitude Is Great Long Essay On Expressing Gratitude
- Essay On Health And Hygiene
- Essay On Holi In English
- Essay On India
- Essay On Integrity A Way Of Life
- Essay On Mahatma Gandhi Mahatma Gandhi Essay In English
- Essay On My Best Friend My Best Friend Essay In English
- Essay On My Family My Family Essay Lines In English
- Essay On My Favourite Book Class 6 7
- Essay On My Favourite Game Football
- Essay On My Hobby My Hobby Essay In English
- Essay On My Mother My Mother Essay In English For Class 1 To 12
- Essay On My School My School Essay In English
- Essay On Myself Myself Essay Lines In English
- Essay On Pollution
- Essay On Save Girls Child
- Essay On Social Media
- Essay On Sri Aurobindo Ghosh
- Essay On Summer Vacation
- Essay On Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan
- Essay On Traffic Rules
- Essay On Wonder Of Science
- Essay Romeo Juliet
- Essay Safety Women
- Essay Wisdom
- Essay Year 2035
- Essays For Grade 5 Students
- Essel World Essay
- Ethics Values Essay
- Ethiopia Essay
- Evils Dowry System India Essay
- Evils Of Smuggling Essay
- Example Difficult Decision Make Essay
- Experience Being Lost Essay
- Experience How Technology More Trouble Than Worth Essay
- Explore The Role Instagram Boosting Graphic Designers Career Essay
- Exploring The Diverse Comptia Career Pathways Essay
- Factors Affecting Climate India Essay
- Failure Essay
- Failure Key To Success Essay
- Fairy Essay
- Fairyland Essay
- Faith In God Essay
- Famous Books Authors Pdf Essay
- Farewell Speech 10Th Students Essay
- Farmer Essay
- Fashion Essay
- Fashion Speech Essay
- Fast Food Restaurants Essay
- Father Day Essay
- Fathers Day Speech Essay
- Favorite Hill Station Essay
- Favorite Hobby Badminton Essay
- Favorite Television Show Speech Essay
- Favourite Book Essay
- Favourite Cartoon Character Essay
- Favourite Cartoon Essay
- Favourite City Kolkata Essay
- Favourite Cricketer Essay
- Favourite Cuisine Speech Essay
- Favourite Day Year Essay
- Favourite Festival Christmas Essay
- Favourite Festival Diwali Holi Eid Essay
- Favourite Food Pizza Essay
- Favourite Food Pizza Paragraph Essay
- Favourite Freedom Fighter Essay
- Favourite Fruit Apple Essay
- Favourite Fruit Essay
- Favourite Gadget Essay
- Favourite Game Essay Cricket
- Favourite Meal Essay
- Favourite Place Mahabaleshwar Essay
- Favourite Player Essay
- Favourite Scientist Essay
- Favourite Song Essay
- Favourite Subject Essay
- Favourite Teacher Essay
- Favourite Toy Essay
- Feathers Essay
- Features Indian Constitution Essay
- Features Indus Valley Civilization Essay
- Federalism In India Essay
- Female Foeticide Essay
- Field Trip Essay
- Fight Against Terrorism Essay
- Fire Accident Essay
- Fireman Essay
- First Day College Essay
- First India Pdf Essay
- First President India Essay
- First Prime Minister India Essay
- First Time Away Home Essay
- First Vice President India Essay
- First War Independence India Essay
- Fit India School Essay
- Flood Essay
- Flowers Essay
- Folk Dances Essay
- Food Adulteration Essay
- Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread Essay
- Football Essay
- Foreign Media Essay
- Forest Based Industries Essay
- Forest Ecosystem Essay
- Forest Essay
- Forgiveness Essay
- Fossil Fuels Paragraph Essay
- Fossils Essay
- Four Seasons In India Essay
- France Essay
- Freedom Essay
- Friend Need Friend Indeed Essay
- Friendship Essay
- Friendship Speech Essay
- Fruits Essay
- Fuel Conservation Essay
- Fundamental Duties Essay
- Fundamental Rights Essay
- Funniest Day Life Essay
- Future Plans Essay
- Gambling Essay
- Gambling Speech Essay
- Gandhi Jayanti Speech Essay
- Ganesh Chaturthi Essay Importance
- Gautam Buddha Essay
- Gender Equality Essay
- Generation Gap Essay
- George Washington Essay
- Germany Essay
- Ghana Essay
- Girls Education Essay
- Golden Temple Essay
- Good Friday Essay
- Good Governance Essay
- Good Habits Essay
- Good Habits Speech Essay
- Good Manners Essay
- Good Thoughts For Childrens And Students Essay
- Grandfather Essay
- Grandmother Essay
- Grandparents Essay
- Grapes Essay
- Greatest Threat Planet Essay
- Greece Essay
- Green Revolution Essay
- Green Your City Drive Essay
- Growing Single Parent Essay
- Gudi Padwa Essay
- Guide International Schools Hong Kong Expat Families Essay
- Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti Essay
- Guru Nanak Gurpurab Essay
- Guru Purnima Essay
- Guru Ravidas Jayanti Essay
- Gymnastics Essay
- Hand Rocks Cradle Rules World Essay
- Handicapped People Essay
- Hanuman Jayanti Essay
- Happiness Speech Essay
- Happy New Year 2018 Essay
- Happy New Year Essay
- Harappan Society Paragraph Essay
- Hard Lesson Learned Essay
- Hard Work Essay
- Hardest Life Lesson Ever Learnt Essay
- Haritha Haram Essay
- Hazards Of Smoking Essay
- Health Care India Essay
- Health Hygiene Essay
- Health Is Wealth Essay
- Health Is Wealth Speech Essay
- Healthy Food Speech Essay
- Healthy Lifestyle Essay
- Helpers Essay
- Helping Elders Essay
- High Courts India Essay
- Highest Literacy State India Essay
- Highest Mountain India Essay
- Highest Waterfall India Essay
- Hindi Diwas Speech Essay
- Hindu Marriage Essay
- Hiroshima Day Speech Essay
- Hiuen Tsang Essay
- Hobby Dancing Essay
- Hobby Drawing Essay
- Hobby Gardening Essay
- Hobby Reading Essay
- Hockey Essay
- Homework Speech Essay
- Honesty Best Policy Essay Story
- Honesty Essay
- Hong Kong Essay
- Horse Essay
- Horse Paragraph Essay
- Hostel Life Essay
- House Essay
- How Can You Establish Your Debt Consolidation Business In An Ideal Manner Essay
- How I Spent My Holidays Essay
- How To Check The Jee Main Exam Centre Allotment Essay
- How To Install Exodus On Kodi Easily Essay
- How To Make A Sand Castle Essay
- How To Make Ice Cream Speech Essay
- How To Write An Essay Steps To Write An Essay
- Hug Day Essay
- Human Circulatory System Essay
- Human Digestive System Essay
- Human Endocrine System Essay
- Human Life Importance Essay
- Human Rights Essay
- Human Trafficking Essay
- Humanity Essay
- Humayun Essay
- Humayun Paragraph Essay
- Humorous Incident Essay
- Humour Wisdom Speech Essay
- Hungary Essay
- Hunting Animals Fair Speech Essay
- Hunting Essay
- I Saw The Weirdest Thing Today Essay
- Ibrahim Lodi Essay
- Ice Hockey Essay
- Ideal Citizen Essay
- Ideal Student Essay
- Ideal Student Speech Essay
- Ideal Teacher Essay
- Ideas Rule The World Essay
- If I Could Go Back In Time Essay
- If I Could Have Any Pet Essay
- If I Could Invent A Holiday Essay
- If I Could Make School Rules Essay
- If I Had A Million Dollars Essay
- If I Had My Own Planet Essay
- If I Ruled The World Essay
- If I Were A Beggar Essay
- If I Were A Book Essay
- If I Were A Boy Essay
- If I Were A Butterfly Essay
- If I Were A Criminal Essay
- If I Were A Dog Essay
- If I Were A Film Star Essay
- If I Were A Fish Essay
- If I Were A Flower Essay
- If I Were A Flying Kite Essay
- If I Were A Ghost Essay
- If I Were A God Essay
- If I Were A King Essay
- If I Were A Leader Essay
- If I Were A Magician Essay
- If I Were A Millionaire Essay
- If I Were A Non Living Thing Essay
- If I Were A Painter Essay
- If I Were A Pencil Essay
- If I Were A Poet Essay
- If I Were A Politician Essay
- If I Were A President Essay
- If I Were A Princess Essay
- If I Were A Queen Essay
- If I Were A Rich Man Essay
- If I Were A Robot Essay
- If I Were A Salesman Essay
- If I Were A Soldier Essay
- If I Were A Teacher Essay
- If I Were A Television Essay
- If I Were A Unicorn Essay
- If I Were A Vegetable Essay
- If I Were A Voice Essay
- If I Were A Wizard Essay
- If I Were A Writer Essay
- If I Were A Zombie Essay
- If I Were An Astronaut Essay
- If I Were An Engineer Essay
- If I Were An Examiner Essay
- If I Were An Umbrella Essay
- If I Were The Prime Minister Of India Essay
- If I Were The Principal Of My School Essay
- Ignorance Is Bliss Essay
- Illegal Association Essay
- Illiteracy Essay
- Imagination Essay
- Immigration Essay
- Imperialist Policy Lord Dalhousie Essay
- Importance Air Essay
- Importance Akbar Essay
- Importance Amazon Rainforest Essay
- Importance Coal Essay
- Importance Electricity Essay
- Importance Games Sports Essay
- Importance Good Manners Essay
- Importance Good Manners Speech Essay
- Importance Group Discussion Essay
- Importance Health Education Essay
- Importance Health Life Essay
- Importance Hygiene Essay
- Importance Internet Essay
- Importance Iron Metal Essay
- Importance Learning Second Language Speech Essay
- Importance Morning Assembly Essay
- Importance Of Books Essay
- Importance Of Digitization Essay
- Importance Of English Language Essay
- Importance Of Family Essay
- Importance Of Friends Essay
- Importance Of Good Health Essay
- Importance Of Law Essay
- Importance Of Media Essay
- Importance Of Milk Essay
- Importance Of Money Essay
- Importance Of Newspaper Essay
- Importance Of Oceans Essay
- Importance Of Previous Years Question Papers In Ias Exam Preparation Essay
- Importance Of School Essay
- Importance Of Science Essay
- Importance Of Time Essay
- Importance Of Transport Essay
- Importance Of Tree Plantation Essay
- Importance Of Trees Essay
- Importance Physical Education Essay
- Importance Play Essay
- Importance Rainfall Essay
- Importance Reading Books Essay
- Importance Safety Harnesses Speech Essay
- Importance Science Technology Essay
- Importance Soil Essay
- Importance Sports Essay
- Importance Standard Living Essay
- Importance Teamwork Essay
- Importance Time Speech Essay
- Importance Vegetables Essay
- Importance Vocational Education Essay
- Importance Waste Management Essay
- Important Dates Indian History Essay
- Incredible India Essay
- Independence Day Essay
- Independence Day Speech Essay
- India After Independence Essay
- India Essay
- India Of My Dreams Essay
- India Seasons Essay
- India Speech Essay
- India Struggle Independence Essay
- India World Power Essay
- Indian Festivals Essay
- Indian Freedom Fighters Essay
- Indian Heritage Essay
- Indian Judicial System Essay
- Indian National Army Essay
- Indian Politics Essay
- Indian Railways History Essay
- Indian Sepoy Mutiny Essay
- Indias Wildlife Heritage Essay
- Indira Gandhi Essay
- Indira Gandhi Speech Essay
- Indo Pak Bridges Of Peace Essay
- Indonesia Essay
- Information Technology 21St Century Essay
- Internal External Beauty Essay
- Internet Essay
- Internet Speech Essay
- Intolerance Essay
- Investment Essay
- Is Dieting Good For Children Speech Essay
- Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar Essay
- Italy Essay
- Ivory Coast Essay
- Jahangir Essay
- Jainism Essay
- Janmashtami Essay
- Japan Essay
- Jaunpur Sultanate Essay
- Jee Main Essay
- Joint Family Essay
- Journey With Four People Essay
- Joy And Sorrows Go Hand In Hand In Life Essay
- Joy City Life Essay
- Judicial Activism Essay
- Judicial System India Essay
- Junk Food Essay
- Justice Delayed Is Justice Denied Essay
- Kakatiya Dynasty Essay
- Kalashtami Puja Essay
- Kali Puja Essay
- Kalpana Chawla Essay
- Kartik Purnima Essay
- Karva Chauth Essay
- Kashmir Essay
- Kazakhstan Essay
- Keibul Lamjao National Park Essay
- Kenya Essay
- Kerala Festivals Essay
- Khilafat Movement Essay
- Khudiram Bose Essay
- Kindness Essay
- Knowledge Is Power Essay
- Kumbh Mela Essay
- Labour Day Speech Essay
- Lakshmi Puja Essay
- Land Pollution Essay
- Land Reforms Essay
- Largest City India Essay
- Largest Coffee Producing State India Essay
- Largest District India Essay
- Largest Glacier India Essay
- Largest State In India Essay
- Largest Tea Producing State India Essay
- Largest Wheat Producing State Essay
- Laughter Best Medicine Essay
- Lawyer Essay
- Leaders Changed World Speech Essay
- Library Essay
- Life Fisherman Essay
- Life In A City Essay
- Life Indian Village Essay
- Life Kashmir Valley Essay
- Life Of A Farmer Essay
- Life Without Water Essay
- Limestone Reserves India Essay
- Limitations Monetary Policy Essay
- List Inventions Discoveries Pdf Essay
- List Of Holidays In India Essay
- List Of President Of India Pdf Essay
- Literacy Importance Essay
- Live Deeds Not Years Essay
- Local Self Government Essay
- Lok Sabha Essay
- Lokmanya Tilak Essay Speech
- Longest Railway Platform India Essay
- Longest River India Essay
- Look Before You Leap Essay
- Lotus Flower Essay
- Love Marriage Essay
- Lowest Literacy State India Essay
- Luck Vs Hard Work Essay
- Lucky Charm Essay
- Madagascar Essay
- Madam Cama Essay
- Maha Shivarathri Essay
- Maha Shivaratri Essay
- Maharaja Ranjit Singh Essay
- Maharashtra Essay
- Mahatma Gandhi Essay
- Mahatma Gandhi Essay Family
- Mahatma Gandhi Speech Essay
- Mahavir Jayanti Essay
- Mahavira Essay
- Major Factors Social Change Essay
- Makar Sankranti Essay
- Makar Sankranti Festival Essay
- Make In India Essay
- Malawi Essay
- Malaysia Essay
- Man Versus Machine Essay
- Manchester India Essay
- Mangal Pandey Essay
- Mango Essay
- Manmohan Singh Essay
- Maratha Empire Essay
- Marine Pollution Essay
- Martin Luther King Jr Essay
- Mastering Public Speaking Professional Executive Coaching Training Program Essay
- Mathematics Essay
- Matheran Information Essay
- Mawlid Essay
- Means Of Communication Essay
- Means Of Transport Essay
- Medieval India Essay
- Memorable Journey Essay
- Memorable Trip Essay
- Memorable Wedding Essay
- Met My Best Friend Essay
- Mexico Essay
- Michael Jackson Essay
- Michael Jordan Essay
- Migration Essay
- Militant Nationalism India Essay
- Military Essay
- Milkman Essay
- Mineral Oil Essay
- Minerals India Essay
- Minority Rights Essay
- Mission Kakatiya Essay
- Mobile Phone Essay
- Modernisation Essay
- Money Essay
- Money Speech Essay
- Moral Values Importance Essay
- Morning Walk Essay
- Morocco Essay
- Most Beautiful Thing In The World Essay
- Most Polluted River India Essay
- Mother Speech Essay
- Mother Teresa Essay
- Mothers Day Essay
- Mothers Day Speech Essay
- Mountains Essay
- Mozambique Essay
- Muhammad Azam Shah Essay
- Muharram Essay
- Mumbai Essay
- Music Essay
- My Ambition Essay
- My Brother Essay
- My Country Speech Essay
- My Family Essay
- My Family Speech Essay
- My Father Essay
- My Favourite Cartoon Essay
- My Favourite Ice Cream Essay
- My Favourite Picnic Spot Essay
- My First Day At School Paragraph Essay
- My Goal In Life Essay
- My School Essay
- My Trip Essay
- My Uncle Aunt Essay
- Myanmar Essay
- Myself Essay
- Mystery Essay
- Naraka Chaturdashi Essay
- Narendra Modi Essay
- Nasir Ud Din Muhammad Shah Essay
- National Animal India Essay
- National Bird India Essay
- National Drink India Essay
- National Flag Essay
- National Flower India Essay
- National Fruit India Essay
- National Game India Essay
- National Integration Essay
- National Song India Essay
- National Tree India Essay
- National Voters Day Essay
- National Youth Day Essay
- Natural Disasters Essay
- Natural Resource Speech Essay
- Natural Resources Essay
- Natural Vegetation Essay
- Navratri Essay Article
- Naxalism Essay
- Necessity Is The Mother Of Invention Essay
- Need Rural Uplift India Essay
- Neighbours Essay Paragraph
- Neil Armstrong Essay
- Nepal Essay
- Netherlands Essay
- Never Give Up Essay
- New Zealand Essay
- Newspaper Autobiography Essay
- Niger Essay
- Nigeria Essay
- No Pains No Gains Essay
- Noise Pollution Essay
- Non Cooperation Movement Essay
- North Korea Essay
- Northern Mountains Essay
- Notebandi Essay
- Nuakhai Festival Essay
- Nur Jahan Essay
- Nursing Essay
- Nutrition Essay
- Obesity Essay
- Occasion Experienced Rejection Essay
- Old Age Essay
- Old Age Paragraph Essay
- Olympic Games Essay
- One Thing I Like Invent Essay
- Online Shopping Essay
- Organ Donation Essay
- Our House Essay
- Overpopulation Essay
- Overreaction Cholesterol Speech Essay
- Packing For A Trip Speech Essay
- Pakistan Essay
- Pallava Dynasty Essay
- Paragraph Domestic Violence Essay
- Paragraph On My Favourite Animal For Grades 1 And 2 Essay
- Parents Monitor Children Use Internet Speech Essay
- Parents Role Essay
- Parrot Essay
- Parsi New Year Essay
- Participation Is More Important Than Winnig Speech Essay
- Participation Students Politics Essay
- Paryushana Essay
- Patriotism Essay
- Peace Hath Her Victories No Less Renowned Than War Essay
- Peacock Essay
- Peer Pressure Essay
- Pen Autobiography Essay
- Peninsular Plateau Essay
- Penny Saved Penny Earned Essay
- Perfect Holiday Speech Essay
- Permanent Settlement Essay
- Perseverance Essay
- Person Afraid Lose Essay
- Personality Character Aurangzeb Essay
- Peshwa Balaji Vishwanath Paragraph Essay
- Pet Dog Essay
- Philippines Essay
- Physical Education Essay
- Picnic Essay
- Pingali Venkayya Essay
- Plastic Bag Essay
- Plastic Bags Should Be Banned Essay
- Plastic Surgery Essay
- Plastic Surgery Speech Essay
- Pleasure Of Reading Essay
- Poland Essay
- Policeman Essay Paragraph
- Population Essay
- Population Explosion Essay
- Portugal Essay
- Portuguese In India Essay
- Postman Essay
- Poverty Essay
- President Of India Essay
- Prevention Is Better Than Cure Essay
- Preventive Vigilance Essay
- Price Hike Essay
- Prime Minister Of India List Essay
- Prize Distribution Ceremony Speech Essay
- Problem Beggary India Essay
- Problems Of City Life Essay
- Problems Poverty Essay
- Procrastination Thief Time Essay
- Propose Day Essay
- Prostitution Essay
- Proud To Be An Indian Speech Essay
- Proudest Moment Of My Life Essay
- Public Accounts Committee Essay
- Public Transport Essay
- Punctuality Essay
- Punjab Essay
- Punjabi Festivals Essay
- Pushyamitra Shunga Essay
- Quality Essay
- Quasi Contract Essay
- Quit India Movement Essay
- Qutub Minar Essay
- Rabindranath Tagore Essay
- Racism Essay
- Radioactive Pollution Essay
- Ragging Essay
- Railway Journey Essay
- Rainwater Harvesting Essay
- Rainy Season Essay
- Raja Ram Mohan Roy Essay
- Rajya Sabha Essay
- Raksha Bandhan Paragraph Essay
- Ram Navami Essay
- Ramadan Essay
- Ramakrishna Jayanti Essay
- Rani Lakshmi Bai Essay
- Rath Yatra Essay
- Razia Sultan Essay
- Reality Of Reality Television Shows Essay
- Reasons Non Cooperation Movement Failed India Essay
- Recess Should Be Longer Speech Essay
- Red Soil Essay
- Reduce Reuse Recycle Speech Essay
- Regionalism India Essay
- Relationships Essay
- Republic Day Essay
- Republic Day Speech Essay
- Republic Of Ireland Essay
- Reservation Policy India Essay
- Reservation System Essay
- Respect Elders Essay
- Retirement Speech For Boss Essay
- Revolt Of 1857 Essay
- Right Against Exploitation Essay
- Right Education Speech Essay
- Right Nbcot Exam Prep Essay
- Right To Education Essay
- Right To Freedom Essay
- Rights Responsibilities Citizen Essay
- Rights Unpaid Seller Essay
- Rivers Of India Essay
- Road Accident Essay
- Road Safety Speech Essay
- Rock Climbing Essay
- Role Bureaucracy India Essay
- Role Mahatma Gandhi India Struggle Freedom Essay
- Role Model Essay
- Role Of Women Essay
- Role Of Women In The Society Essay
- Role Students Free India Essay
- Role Youth Nation Building Essay
- Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss Essay
- Romania Essay
- Rose Day Essay
- Round Table Conference Essay
- Rural Development Essay
- Rural Life India Essay
- Russia Essay
- Ryotwari System Essay
- Sachin Tendulkar Essay
- Same Sex Marriage Essay
- Same Sex Marriage Essay 2
- Samudragupta Essay
- Sanchi Stupa Essay
- Sangama Dynasty Essay
- Sangama Dynasty History Essay
- Saraswati Puja Essay
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Essay
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Jayanti National Unity Day Rashtriya Ekta Diwas Essay In English
- Sarojini Naidu Essay
- Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Essay
- Saudi Arabia Essay
- Save Earth Essay
- Save Environment And Save Earth Essay
- Save Forest Essay
- Save Fuel Better Environment Health Essay
- Save Planet Earth Speech Essay
- Save Tiger Essay
- Save Trees Speech Essay
- Save Water Article Essay
- Save Water Essay
- Save Wildlife Essay
- School Annual Day Essay
- School Bag Essay
- School Life Essay
- School Uniform Good Not Speech Essay
- Science Everyday Life Essay
- Science Is Blessing Or Curse Essay
- Science Religion Essay
- Second Battle Panipat Essay
- Secret Place Essay
- Secularism Essay
- Secularism In India Essay
- Self Confidence Essay
- Self Help Is The Best Help Essay
- Serial Killer Paragraph Essay
- Serial Killers Essay
- Sexual Harassment Essay
- Shahaji Bhosle Essay
- Sharad Purnima Essay
- Shifting Cultivation Essay
- Shivaji Jayanti Essay
- Shivaji Maharaj Essay
- Shopkeeper Essay
- Short Note Home Rule League Movement Essay
- Short Paragraph Planet Earth Essay
- Should Abortion Legal Essay
- Should Cities Offer Free Public Wifi Essay
- Should Government Digitize The Upsc And Other Govt Examinations Essay
- Should Sex Education Taught Schools Essay
- Silence Is Golden Essay
- Singapore Essay
- Sir Isaac Newton Essay
- Sister Essay
- Skanda Sashti Essay
- Slow Steady Wins Race Essay
- Slum Area After Rainy Season Essay
- Small Family Essay
- Small Scale Industries India Essay
- Smallest River India Essay
- Smallest State India Area Essay
- Smallest Waterfall India Essay
- Smart City Essay
- Smart Educational Tips Kids Overall Intellectual Development Essay
- Smoking Injurious Health Essay
- Smoking Kills Essay
- Smoking Speech Essay
- Snake Charmer Essay
- Soccer Essay
- Social Economic Life During Vedic Period Essay
- Social Evils Essay
- Social Issues India Essay
- Social Life Essay
- Social Media Create Isolation Essay
- Social Media Essay
- Social Media Essay Essay On Social Media
- Society Essay
- Soil Erosion Essay
- Soil Pollution Essay
- Solar Energy Essay
- Solar System Essay
- Something I Wish I Had Essay
- Sources Irrigation Essay
- South Africa Essay
- South Korea Essay
- Spain Essay
- Sparrow Bird Essay
- Sports Importance Essay
- Sports Speech Essay
- Spring Season Essay
- Sri Lanka Essay
- Stampede Wankhede Stadium Essay
- Standard Of Living Essay
- Stars Essay
- Startup Essay
- States And Capitals Of India Essay
- Statue Liberty Essay
- Steve Jobs Essay
- Stictch Time Saves Nine Essay
- Still Water Runs Deep Essay
- Street Beggar Essay
- Street Hawker Essay
- Street Quarrel Essay
- Strike While The Iron Is Hot Essay
- Strikes Essay
- Student Life Essay
- Subhash Chandra Bose Essay
- Subhash Chandra Bose Jayanti Essay
- Subhash Chandra Bose Speech Essay
- Subsidiary Alliance Essay
- Success In Life Essay
- Success Speech Essay
- Sudan Essay
- Suicide Essay
- Summer Camp Essay
- Summer Season Essay
- Sunita Williams Essay
- Superhero Essay
- Superstitions India Essay
- Surgical Strike Essay
- Surviving Natural Disaster Essay
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan Essay
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan Paragraph Essay
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan Speech Essay
- Swami Vivekananda Jayanti Essay
- Swaraj Party History Essay
- Sweeper Essay
- Swimming Essay
- Swine Flu Essay
- Switzerland Essay
- Syria Essay
- Table Manners Important Speech Essay
- Taj Mahal Essay
- Tanguturi Prakasam Essay
- Tanzania Essay
- Tattoos Essay
- Tax System Fair Speech Essay
- Teachers Day Essay
- Teachers Day Speech Essay
- Technology Boon Bane Essay
- Teddy Day Essay
- Teej Festival Essay
- Teenage Pregnancy Essay
- Telephone Essay
- Television Essay
- Television Show Make Up Essay
- Tell Worst Quarrel Parents Essay
- Terrorism Essay
- Terrorism Speech Essay
- Texting Driving Essay
- Thailand Essay
- Thar Desert Essay
- The Person I Like Most Essay
- The Struggle Is Real Essay
- Thing Beauty Joy Forever Essay
- Tiger Essay
- Time And Tide Waits For No Man Essay
- Time Management Speech Essay
- Time Money Essay
- Titanic Essay
- To Apply Or Not To Apply For A Bp Visa Is The Question Essay
- Torture Essay
- Tourism Essay
- Traffic Jam Essay
- Traffic Rules In India Essay
- Travel And Tourism Essay
- Travel Tourism Speech Essay
- Travelling Essay
- Treat Obesity Seriously Speech Essay
- Treaty Of Purandar Essay
- Tree Conservation Community Rehabilitation Essay
- Tree Donation Essay
- Tree Plantation Important Essay
- Trees Best Friends Essay
- Trees Essay
- Trees Importance Essay
- Tribes In India Essay
- True Friend Essay
- Trust Yourself To Get Success Essay
- Truthfulness Essay
- Tsunami Essay
- Turkey Essay
- Tv Violence Speech Essay
- Types Cultivation India Essay
- Types Of Soil Essay
- Uganda Essay
- Ukraine Essay
- Unemployment Essay
- Uniform Civil Code Essay
- Unity Essay
- Unity In Diversity Essay
- Unity Is Strength Essay
- Urban Life Essay
- Urbanization Essay
- Use Of Electricity Essay
- Uses Of Current Affairs Pdf For Competitive Exams Preparation Essay
- Uses Petroleum Essay
- Uzbekistan Essay
- Vaisakhi Essay
- Valentines Day Essay
- Valmiki Essay
- Value Of Travelling Essay
- Varalakshmi Vratham Essay
- Varna System Essay
- Vat Savitri Essay
- Vedic Religion Essay
- Vegetables Essay
- Venezuela Essay
- Vernacular Press Act Essay
- Vesak Essay
- Vietnam Essay
- Village Essay
- Vinayaka Chaturthi Essay
- Violence Against Women Essay
- Visit Book Fair Essay
- Visit To A Historical Place Taj Mahal Essay
- Visit To A Hospital Essay
- Visit To An Exhibition Essay
- Visit To Countryside Essay
- Volleyball Essay
- Vote Of Thanks Speech Essay
- Wage Policy India Essay
- Waste Disposal Essay
- Waste Management Essay
- Waste Management Speech Essay
- Water Crisis Essay
- Water Essay Importance
- Water Pollution Essay
- Water Shortage Essay
- Watermelon Essay
- Weekly Market Essay
- Welcome Speech Alumni Meet Essay
- Welcome Speech Chief Guest Essay
- Welcome Speech Freshers Party Essay
- Welcome Speech Seminar Essay
- What Cannot Be Cured Must Be Endured Essay
- What Makes You Happy Essay
- What Role Families Play Essay
- When I Was A Kid Essay
- Where There Is A Will There Is A Way Essay
- Who Knows Most Says Least Essay
- Why Paper Is Important Essay
- Widest River India Essay
- William Shakespeare Essay
- Winter Season Essay
- Winter Vacation Essay
- Women Empowerment Essay
- Women Empowerment Speech Essay
- Women Ruled World Essay
- Women Safety Essay
- Wonders Science Essay
- Work Worship Essay
- Working In Australia Learn All About Applying For Australian Visa Essay
- World Free From Wars Essay
- World Health Day Essay
- World Hemophilia Day Essay
- World Heritage Day Essay
- World Laughter Day Essay
- Year 2050 Essay
- Yemen Essay
- Yoga Speech Essay
- Young Generation Essay
- Zambia Essay
- My Favourite Cartoon
- Essay On Speech About My Family
- My Hobby Is Drawing
- My Favourite Player
- My Favourite Book Essay
- If I Were A Superhero
- My Favourite Cartoon Tom And Jerry
- My Hobby Is Dancing
- Essay On Maharashtra
- My Favourite Subject
- Autobiography Of A Pen
- Beauty Of Nature Essay
- 10 Lines On Respect Elders
- A Funny Incident That I Will Never Forget
- Essay On Health Care System In India
- My Favourite Animal Essay
- Joy And Sorrow Go Hand In Hand
- Dream Vacation Essay
- My Hobby Is Gardening
- Our Helpers Essay
- Essay On Apple
- The Person I Like Most
- Essay On Olympic Games
- My Favourite Fruit
- Essay My Favourite Teacher
- Community Helper Sweeper Few Lines
- What Makes Me Happy Essay
- A Dangerous Experience
- No Pain No Gain Essay
- Essay On My Favourite Song
- Essay On Eid
- How I Met My Best Friend Essay
- If I Were A Soldier
- A Thing Of Beauty Is A Joy Forever Essay
- Policeman Essay
- My Favourite Spot Essay
- Internet Influence On Kids Essay
- Tom And Jerry Lines
- My Favourite Fruit Watermelon
- Prepare And Present A Speech On My Favourite Place
- Importance Of Morning Assembly
- My Favourite Ice Cream Flavour
- Solution For Child Labour Essay
- Farewell Speech For Students
- If I Had A Robot Essay In English
- Essay On Picnic With Friends
- Autobiography Of A Banyan Tree
- My Kite Essay
- Essay On Differently Abled Person
- Essay On Vegetables
- Importance Of Hard Work Essay
- If I Were Rich Essay
- My Sister Is My Best Friend For Life
- Describe A Weekly Market Scene In Your Area
- My Favourite Bird Parrot
- Paragraph On Visit To A Hill Station Darjeeling
- If I Were A Queen
- Essay On Shopkeeper
- Where There Is Will There Is A Way Essay
- If I Were A Fairy
- Paragraph On Saraswati Puja
- When I Was A Child Essay
- Health And Hygiene Essay
- Essay On Importance Of Transportation
- Should There Be Wifi At Every Public Place
- Essay On Student Life
- The City I Would Like To Live In Essay
- Importance Of Investment Essay
- Short Paragraph On Magician
- My Favourite Food Pizza Essay
- If I Were An Artist Essay
- Save Fuel For Better Environment Essay
- The Proudest Moment Of My Life
- Essay On When I Got Lost In The Market
- Welcome Speech For Freshers Day
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Shifting Cultivation
- Autobiography Of A Newspaper
- My Bicycle Essay
- Success Depends On Luck Or Hard Work Essay
- Autobiography Of A Lion
- It Is Better To Be Safe Than Sorry Essay
- If I Were A God
- Essay On My Uncle
- Essay On Women Safety
- If I Ruled The World Speech
Top Trending Essays in March 2021
- Essay on Pollution
- Essay on my School
- Summer Season
- My favourite teacher
- World heritage day quotes
- my family speech
- importance of trees essay
- autobiography of a pen
- honesty is the best policy essay
- essay on building a great india
- my favourite book essay
- essay on caa
- my favourite player
- autobiography of a river
- farewell speech for class 10 by class 9
- essay my favourite teacher 200 words
- internet influence on kids essay
- my favourite cartoon character
Content & links.
Verified by Sur.ly
Essay for Students
- Essay for Class 1 to 5 Students
Scholarships for Students
- Class 1 Students Scholarship
- Class 2 Students Scholarship
- Class 3 Students Scholarship
- Class 4 Students Scholarship
- Class 5 students Scholarship
- Class 6 Students Scholarship
- Class 7 students Scholarship
- Class 8 Students Scholarship
- Class 9 Students Scholarship
- Class 10 Students Scholarship
- Class 11 Students Scholarship
- Class 12 Students Scholarship
- About Study Today
- Terms & Conditions
- Apj Abdul Kalam Scholarship
- Ashirwad Scholarship
- Bihar Scholarship
- Canara Bank Scholarship
- Colgate Scholarship
- Dr Ambedkar Scholarship
- E District Scholarship
- Epass Karnataka Scholarship
- Fair And Lovely Scholarship
- Floridas John Mckay Scholarship
- Inspire Scholarship
- Jio Scholarship
- Karnataka Minority Scholarship
- Lic Scholarship
- Maulana Azad Scholarship
- Medhavi Scholarship
- Minority Scholarship
- Moma Scholarship
- Mp Scholarship
- Muslim Minority Scholarship
- Nsp Scholarship
- Oasis Scholarship
- Obc Scholarship
- Odisha Scholarship
- Pfms Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Pre Matric Scholarship
- Prerana Scholarship
- Prime Minister Scholarship
- Rajasthan Scholarship
- Santoor Scholarship
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
- Ssp Scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- Ts Epass Scholarship
- Up Scholarship
- Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship
- Wbmdfc Scholarship
- West Bengal Minority Scholarship