- Credit cards
- View all credit cards
- Banking guide
- Loans guide
- Insurance guide
- Personal finance
- View all personal finance
- Investing + Retirement
- Small business
- View all small business
You’re our first priority. Every time.
We believe everyone should be able to make financial decisions with confidence. And while our site doesn’t feature every company or financial product available on the market, we’re proud that the guidance we offer, the information we provide and the tools we create are objective, independent, straightforward — and free.
So how do we make money? Our partners compensate us. This may influence which products we review and write about (and where those products appear on the site), but it in no way affects our recommendations or advice, which are grounded in thousands of hours of research. Our partners cannot pay us to guarantee favorable reviews of their products or services. Here is a list of our partners .
The Delta Seat Selection Guide
Many or all of the products featured here are from our partners who compensate us. This influences which products we write about and where and how the product appears on a page. However, this does not influence our evaluations. Our opinions are our own. Here is a list of our partners and here's how we make money .
Table of Contents
How Delta seat selection works
Delta seat selection fee, ticket types and seat selection rules, delta air lines seats for elite members, delta plane seating chart, how to pick seats on delta, final thoughts on selecting a seat on delta air lines.
Booking a Delta Air Lines flight and wondering about Delta’s seat selection? It’s no wonder — with differing benefits for elite members and strict restrictions on basic economy tickets, figuring out how and when to choose your Delta seat can quickly become overwhelming.
Here's a look at Delta seat assignments, how Delta Air Lines’ seating system works and the costs of choosing a seat.
» Learn more: The best airline credit cards
Delta operates a variety of cabin classes on its aircraft, including economy, Premium Select, first class and Delta One seats.
Like most airlines, Delta will allow you to select your seat when booking, though the cost to do so and any upcharges will vary depending on the flight you’re taking. Those flying with families and wondering “does Delta seat families together?” are in luck. Delta does its best to seat families together, even after check-in.
» Learn more: Delta vs. United, which is best for you?
According to an analysis of airline fees by NerdWallet, Alaska Airlines and Hawaiian Airlines charge the least for seat selection, while budget airlines Frontier and Spirit charge the most.
Delta sits in the middle, charging an average of $15-plus for each flight that you'd like to select a seat for. The cost will vary depending on the type of ticket you book with the airline — which we'll discuss next.
» Learn more: How to navigate costly airline seat selection fees
How much is seat selection on Delta Air Lines? That will depend on the ticket type you’re purchasing, be it basic economy, main cabin, Premium Select (premium economy), first class or Delta One.
Basic economy tickets have the most restrictions of any Delta ticket, and this extends to seat selection. Those who book basic economy tickets won't be able to select seats; instead, a seat will be randomly assigned to each passenger after check-in. This includes families and groups who are traveling together — expect to be split up when booking a basic economy ticket.
If you reserve a basic economy ticket, it’s possible to purchase a specific seat starting seven days before departure. Pricing for this varies by trip and is priced by segment.
Main cabin seating, also known as regular economy, includes complimentary seat selection. As a main cabin customer, you also have the option to purchase an upgrade to preferred or Delta Comfort Plus seats while remaining an economy class passenger.
You can also book upgraded economy tickets with additional seat selection perks:
Main Cabin Preferred: Main Cabin Preferred seats are functionally the same as regular main cabin seats. The difference lies in the seat location; Main Cabin Preferred seats are typically window and aisle seats nearer to the front of the plane, plus exit rows. These are the least expensive upgrades from standard economy seating.
Comfort Plus: When available, a Delta Comfort Plus ticket can be purchased directly while booking and the price will include seat selection. The cost to upgrade is higher than for a preferred seat in main cabin. Comfort Plus features more legroom than main cabin and offers passengers dedicated overhead bins. In addition, Comfort Plus guests will receive complimentary beer and wine on all domestic and short-haul international flights.
Main cabin passengers can also choose to upgrade to a Comfort Plus seat either before or after purchasing their ticket.
Premium Select is Delta’s version of premium economy, with larger seats and better recline, two free checked bags, earlier boarding and premium extras. Those who book Premium Select can choose any seat within the cabin for no additional fee.
Delta One and first class
Both first class and Delta One ticket holders can choose any seat within their cabin for free. These spacious seats come with two free checked bags, premium snacks and meals, priority boarding, and a dedicated flight attendant.
GET MORE MILES, MORE BENEFITS WITH A DELTA CARD
Regardless of where you sit once you're on the plane, a Delta-branded credit card can make your trip go a little smoother. Most include free checked bags and priority boarding, and some really stack up the perks. Among options:
on American Express' website
$0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99 .
• 2 miles per dollar on purchases made directly with Delta.
• 2 miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.
• 1 mile per dollar on all other eligible purchases.
• 2 miles per dollar at U.S. supermarkets.
• 3 miles per dollar on eligible purchases made directly with Delta
• 3 miles per dollar on eligible hotel purchases.
• 2 miles per dollar at restaurants plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.
1 mile per dollar on all other eligible purchases.
• 3 miles per dollar on eligible purchases made directly with Delta.
• 1 mile per dollar on other eligible purchases.
• No foreign transaction fees.
• First checked bag free.
• Priority boarding.
• Companion certificate (main cabin).
• Airport lounge access.
• Companion certificate ((first class, Delta Comfort+ or main cabin).
• Credit for application fee for TSA PreCheck or Global Entry
To view rates and fees of the Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card , see this page . To view rates and fees of the Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card , see this page . To view rates and fees of the Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Express Card , see this page . To view rates and fees of the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card , see this page .
Those who have joined the Delta SkyMiles program and earned Medallion elite status will receive seating benefits on their flights.
Main Cabin Preferred
When booking main cabin tickets, all four tiers of elite status members can select main cabin preferred seats for no additional charge.
» Learn more: The NerdWallet guide to earning Delta SkyMiles
Platinum and Diamond level elite members (the two highest tiers) can choose Comfort Plus seats shortly after ticketing for free. Mid-tier Gold members, meanwhile, will be able to select these seats starting 72 hours prior to departure, and low-level Silver members can pick from available Comfort Plus seats starting 24 hours before departure.
Delta elite members will also receive upgrades on select first class and Delta One flights depending on their elite status.
You can find Delta Air Lines seating without needing to book a flight. To do so, you’ll want to first search for your preferred route on Delta’s website. On the search results page, you’ll find a variety of flights from which to choose.
Each flight presents a seat map, which you can preview by selecting "Seats."
Once you’ve picked "Seats," you’ll be taken to a new page that shows a live preview of your aircraft’s seats.
You’ll also be able to view the seat map during the booking process. Once you’ve selected your flight, you’ll be taken to another page prompting you to pick a seat.
How do I choose my seat on Delta?
The process for reserving a Delta seat is fairly simple. As we mentioned above, you’ll be able to pick seats when booking your flights on the website; Delta will automatically prompt you to do so before checkout.
You may not be able to select seats on codeshare flights, which are operated by Delta’s partners . In this case, you’ll want to go directly to the other airlines’ webpage to manage your seat selection.
If you need to choose or alter your seat after you’ve booked your flight, go to "My Trips" on the Delta homepage.
If you’re logged in already, you’ll be able to view all the trips you have booked with Delta. You’ll find seat selection options by going down to the "Passenger Information" section.
» Learn more: 6 ways to save on Delta flights
Delta has a variety of ticketing options available for every type of passenger. This includes the highly restrictive basic economy class ticket as well as main cabin tickets for those who prefer certainty with their seats.
Upgrading to Main Cabin Preferred and Comfort Plus seats offers better benefits for those in economy. Loyal members of Delta’s SkyMiles program can also expect to receive complimentary access to these seats and upgrades to higher classes depending on their level of status.
Photo courtesy of Delta Air Lines.
How to maximize your rewards
You want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2023 , including those best for:
Flexibility, point transfers and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
Bonus travel rewards and high-end perks: Chase Sapphire Reserve®
Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
Business travelers: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
on Chase's website
1x-5x Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
60,000 Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
on Capital One's website
2x-5x Earn unlimited 2X miles on every purchase, every day. Earn 5X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel, where you'll get Capital One's best prices on thousands of trip options.
75,000 Enjoy a one-time bonus of 75,000 miles once you spend $4,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $750 in travel.
How to Get Seats Assignment on Delta?
Have you already booked a flight on Delta Airlines but now want to select your desired seat? If that’s true, you should go through the entire post to get the info on the Delta seat assignment. Here, we will discuss the Delta Seat Assignment policy and its process.
Delta Airlines allows its passengers to select their desired seats to enhance the traveling experience. According to Delta seat assignment policy, passengers can purchase a seat in advance for free, or they will be assigned a free seat at check-in by the airline. To get acquainted with the complete info, check out the whole post.
What is the Delta Seat Assignment Policy?
- Delta Airlines allows you to select your desired seats as per Delta Seat Selection policy. And if you forgot to choose a seat while booking a flight on Delta, no worries, as the airline assigns a random seat to you during check-in.
- Selecting seats in Basic Economy is always subject to availability. As a result, the airline will only decide whether you will get a seat next to your friend or not.
- You may get the best options on seat selection seven days before the flight’s departure.
If you have any further doubts about the Delta seat assignment, feel free to talk to a live person by dialing the Delta Airlines Customer Service Number.
How to Perform Delta Seat Assignment Process?
If you want to fly on window or aisle seats on Delta Airlines, you must first go through the Delta seat selection policy. And then, follow the below-mentioned process to learn how to select sears on Delta Airlines.
Seat Selection Online
- Firstly, visit Delta Airlines’ official website.
- After that, log into the My Trips section after entering the booking details.
- Next, choose your flight for which you have to make a seat selection.
- Click on the Seat Selection option.
- Finally, look for the available seats and choose your desired one.
Seat Selection Offline
Another alternative is to talk to a live person by dialing the Delta Airlines Customer Service Number to select your favorite seat. After dialing the phone number, follow the IVR instructions to choose your desired seats. To get additional information on the Delta seat assignment process, you should contact a Delta Airlines Customer Service live person at any time.
How Much is the Delta Seats Assignment Fee?
As mentioned above, Delta offers seats to their passengers seven days before the flight’s departure. You can log into the reservation to select your desired seats on Delta Airlines. The cost for Delta seat assignment for the main cabin round-way varies between $70 to $80. If you want to get your desired seats for free on Delta, it is suggested to do it in advance.
See Also Check Delta Airlines Related Blog:-
- Delta Same Day Flight Change Policy
- How to Book Delta Airlines Multi City Flights?
- How Far in Advance Can I Book a Delta Flight?
- Are Delta Comfort Tickets Refundable?
- How Do I Send a Message on Delta?
- How do I Speak to a Delta Representative?
- Can I Change my Delta Flight for Free?
- Delta First Class
- How do I claim Delta SkyMiles?
- How Do I Reserve a Delta Flight Without Paying?
- Delta Airlines Flights to Mauritius
- How to check delta flight status?
- Delta Airlines Christmas Day Flight Booking
- How Do I Combine Delta Reservations?
- Delta Unaccompanied Minor Policy
- Delta Airlines Red Eye Flight
- How Do I Get Discounts on Delta Airlines Flights?
Create your own review
- How do I call Delta on Whatsapp?
- Delta Airlines Seat Selection
- Delta Airlines My Trips
- Where Does Delta Airlines Fly?
- Delta Airlines Pregnancy Policy
Your Fare ID has been Generated.
Call and share your Fare ID to get upto 50% off on Flight Bookings.
Call Now +1-860-321-4022
Delta Airlines seating options
Take a seat in front of a Flight Centre travel agent or keep doing what you're doing right here, and we'll work to get you the Delta Air Lines seat assignment you prefer, as well as book the lowest Delta airfares in every cabin class.
Delta Flight Information
- Delta Airlines Seat Sale
- Delta Airlines Flight Status
- Delta Airlines Check In
- Delta Airlines Baggage
- Delta Airlines Seating Options
- Delta Airlines Fleet
- Delta Airlines Lounges
Cheap Delta Flights with FlightCentre.ca
Delta airlines seat assignment.
Delta offers six tiers of onboard service: Basic Economy, Main Cabin, Delta Comfort +, First Class, Delta Premium Select and Delta One . Delta seat selection is available to all passengers, with the exception of those flying its cheapest airfare, Basic Economy.
Flights from Canadian gateways are typically serviced by Airbus 300-series and Boeing 737 & 757 aircraft. Delta Airlines lists the seat maps for all its aircraft, which gives you a sense of seating configurations and lets you know where you'd like to sit in advance. Ask a Flight Centre airfare expert which options are available on your Delta flight and to find you the cheapest prices in all cabin classes.
Delta Airlines Economy Class
There are two Economy airfares, Basic Economy and Main Cabin . Which one you choose determines your Delta seat selection. Basic Economy is the same experience as the Main Cabin airfare, however this cheaper airfare does not include advance seat selection. If you don't mind where you sit in exchange for a lower price, Basic Economy is for you. Main Cabin passengers choose their airplane seat(s), including Preferred Seats which are available for a small fee. Delta Medallion members will have this fee waived.
Delta Premium Economy
If you'd like the upgraded comfort of premium economy seating, choose Delta Comfort+ . Enjoy priority boarding, private overhead storage and up to 4" more legroom. Available on select domestic and international Delta flights .
Delta Premium Select
Wider seating, more leg room, additional recline and legrest make Delta Premium Select an excellent option for the select long-haul international routes it serves. Plus, its passengers enjoy plated meals and a dedicated flight attendant.
Delta Airlines Business Class
For those requiring a business class experience, take a seat in Delta One. Professional and posh, its aisle-access seating adjusts for dining, work and rest, reclining to a fully-flat 180-degree bed. Seats offer up to eight inches more legroom than a Main Cabin seat. On US flights only, there is Delta First Class . Work away in comfort with extra space to stretch out, USB and power outlet and the ultimate in sky-high service. First Class cabin.
CALL US TO BOOK
Delta Airlines Seat Assignment | Pick a Seat on Delta
- Passengers with primary economy tickets cannot select seats, but Delta decides which seats to assign depending on availability. Besides, if your boarding pass doesn't have a seat number, you will get that at the gate before boarding.
- If you purchase the main cabin, comfort plus, you have more flexibility to make the desired seat selection in advance.
- The seat selection cost keeps on increasing as the departure comes closer.
- Delta Airlines allows you to select a seat during booking, after booking, and at the time of check-in. You will be assigned a free seat after check-in if you don't select any seat.
- You can reserve your seat at least seven days before departure to avoid hassle and have a better experience.
- Ensure you pay the seat selection fee when choosing the desired seat because the seat selection cost increases daily depending on the flight route.
How do I select seats for my Delta flight?
- Browse Delta Airlines' official website and look for the My Trip section to retrieve your booking details on the homepage.
- Now under the Manage my booking option, provide a confirmation number and last name and access the booking details.
- Select the reservation you want to make a seat selection for and click on change flight button
- Then opt for the seat selection button from the list on the screen.
- A seat map will appear on the screen, where you must choose your preferred seat.
- Once you are done with the selection, go to the payment page and clear the payment.
- Follow the self-explanatory instructions on the screen, and you can successfully choose the desired seat.
- After completing the process, you will soon get a confirmation email from Delta Airlines.
How much does it cost to pick a seat on Delta?
Can you pick your seats on delta in advance , why can't i pick my seat on delta, what are the seat options on delta.
- Basic economy.
- Mail cabin.
- Delta comfort+.
- First class.
- Delta premium.
How to get free preferred seating on Delta?
Why has delta not assigned me a seat , can you pick your seat with delta comfort plus, customer review, leave your review, leave your review, recent blog.
- What's the Best Airline to Fly to Scotland?
Tuesday 21st November 2023
- What Is the Seat Selection Policy of Royal Air Maroc?
Friday 17th November 2023
- How Many Places Does Air New Zealand Fly To?
Thursday 16th November 2023
- Why Is Qatar Airways So Expensive? | Tips to Save Money
Wednesday 15th November 2023
- How to book a stopover with Etihad?
Tuesday 14th November 2023
Major airlines, major destinations, quick links.
- Flight Search
- Destination Search
- Baggage Policy
- Check-In Policy
- Vacation Packages
- Travel Agent
- Cruise Deals
- Airlines Search
- Travel guide
- Our Advices
- Terms & Conditions
(1) Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
(2) B 44, Bhabha Marg, B Block, Sector 59, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Disclaimer: Flycoair is an independent travel portal with no third party association. By using flycoair.com, you agree that Flycoair is not accountable for any loss - direct or indirect, arising of offers, materials, or links to other sites found on this website.
** That means the Phone number is associated with Flycoair travel agency, not with any other organisation
Read More Less
Agency* we are entirely acting as an agent, Our aim is to create a connection between travellers and suppliers of travel services. We do not own any travel services or We are not the airlines, hotel, cruise, and car rental as well as we are not associated with any of them. Entire branding is notable for significant purposes only and does not signify any involvement with any airline or organisation.
Fares presented on the website are quoted by the Pricing Strategy of travel services, in circumstances like seat availability and demand it can be different. Additional baggage fees and fees for other services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. The links and other official resources used in this website is only for informative purpose and our main aim is to make things easier for the customers.
The services are offered to the customers by us to help in collecting travel information, availability of travel goods and services and for no other purposes.
Flycoair shall not be liable for any error or inaccuracies, failure on the site, we always try to provide the best possible fares and deals for the customers.
If you have any doubt related to our services then you can drop your queries or concern at [email protected]
How does seat selection work on Delta?
October 4, 2023 | Travel Pedia
Do you have to pay to pick your seat on Delta?
Does delta automatically assign seats, what happens if you don't select a seat on delta, am i guaranteed a seat with basic economy delta, 5 tips for flying delta airlines (do not miss this).
Does Delta try to seat families together?
Do you get to sit together with basic economy, how do i avoid paying for seat selection, how do you make sure you sit together on a plane, what is the difference between basic and economy on delta, is it normal for delta to assign seat at gate, how do i choose my seat after booking a flight, how do i upgrade my delta basic economy, when can you choose your seat for free, is seat selection free in check, what size are delta economy seats, how do you avoid the worst seat on a plane.
- Avoid the bulkhead for anyone wide in the thighs.
- Skip the seats immediately in front of the exit rows, unless…
- Obviously, skip the middle seat if you can.
- Try to sit ahead of the wing if legroom is important to you.
- Steer clear of lavatories and galleys.
What is the 3 1 rule on planes?
What is the middle seat trick on a plane, is seat selection guaranteed, what happens if you don't select seat during web check-in, what happens if you don't buy a seat, how do you sit comfortably in economy class.
- 14 Select A Good Seat.
- 13 Bring Your Pillow And Blanket.
- 12 Wear Comfortable Clothes.
- 11 Use The Tray Table For Extra Legroom.
- 10 Choose Aisle Seats.
- 9 Pack Lightly.
- 8 Bring An Eye Mask And Ear Plugs.
- 7 Stay Hydrated And Energized.
Is it worth upgrading from Basic Economy?
How do i get better economy seats.
- Pick the right airline. ...
- Choose your aircraft wisely. ...
- Select an emergency exit row. ...
- Wear comfortable clothing. ...
- Consider upgrading to an extra legroom seat.
- Do I need hard copy of boarding pass?
- Is the ocean water clear in Dominican Republic?
- Is the Empire State Building close to the Twin Towers?
- What days are the extra hours at Epcot?
- Is Yosemite close to the redwood Forest?
- Which seat row is the best?
- What state makes the most off of tourism?
- Does the Eiffel Tower grow more than 6 inches in the summer?
- Can dogs survive in cargo?
- Will acrylic paint wash off?
- Do planes have secret bedrooms?
- Can you park anywhere in NYC for free?
- How does my body know when to wake up on the bus?
- Is Lake Tahoe a lake or ocean?
- Do you have to turn in hotel key cards?
- Is there an alternative to Uber in London?
- How much is taxi from Charles de Gaulle to Disneyland Paris?
- Can you go from Santorini to Mykonos for a day trip?
- Is alcohol free on international flights American?
- How many can Uber XL seat?
- Vacation Rentals
- Things to do
- Things to Do
- Travel Stories
- Rental Cars
- Add a Place
- Travel Forum
- Travelers' Choice
- Help Center
Delta seat assignment change - Air Travel Forum
- Tripadvisor Forums
- Air Travel Forums
Delta seat assignment change
- United States Forums
- Europe Forums
- Canada Forums
- Asia Forums
- Central America Forums
- Africa Forums
- Caribbean Forums
- Mexico Forums
- South Pacific Forums
- South America Forums
- Middle East Forums
- Honeymoons and Romance
- Business Travel
- Train Travel
- Traveling With Disabilities
- Tripadvisor Support
- Solo Travel
- Bargain Travel
- Timeshares / Vacation Rentals
- Air Travel forum
First of all, an apology if this subject has been broached before. I did a search and could find nothing that addresses this problem. Bear with me! :-)
When I checked today, I noticed we had been moved (on the ATL-LAS segment) to Row 42. I called and spoke with a rep; was very polite (even though his command of English (or lack thereof) left us both almost in tears).
After 15 minutes of speaking to Bangalore, I finally got to talk with Customer Service in Salt Lake. She said there was nothing they could do. First she said the equipment had changed; I noted it had not. Then she said it was totally automated and there was no way to move us. Then she said the AIRPORT had taken those seats. I mentioned to her that since they shuffled US to the back, maybe they could do the same for someone else...this did not go over well. :-)
Is there anything I can do? I know in this age of don't-care airlines , it is a small matter, but I've been flying Delta since the 70s and even though I've had problems before, for some reason, this irks me more than most. I truly feel like a second-class citizen and am seeking advice on how to approach this problem. I was polite yet firm, but it got me nowhere.
Thanks for any advice!
Since you have been flying Delta since the 70s, I assume you are a SkyMiles member? If so, try playing that "card".
One thing puzzles me. Last time I flew Delta, I was in control of where my seats were. I could go online and move myself around at a whim. Admittedly this was a while ago, so things might have changed, but last time I flew Continental (which was very recently) I was certainly able to change my seats.
Sure, I'm a SkyMiles member but that didn't make any difference at all. They both could have cared less.
The only other time Delta has changed seat assignments on me was when there was an equipment change...
Well seats will come free when online check in opens, so be quick on the keyboard. Is there no better seat you can move yourself to in the meantime?
Lots of reasons why your seat assignments could have been changed, for example to accommodate a large group. Seat assignments are never guaranteed.
Personally, I would just keep calling until I got someone willing to help. If you explain that you are a nervous flier they may give you one of the seats reserved for Medallion members near the front.
I moved us up to Row 35.
I guess it irks me so much as I purchased my tickets so far in advance and chose my seats when the plane was empty. Now that it's filling up, to get pushed to the back just grates...but such is life and I will survive. :-)
I will continue to monitor the seat chart daily. :-)
Thanks for the thoughts.
Good luck. Customer service is long gone.
> Customer service is long gone.
So is paying the kind of fare that ensures customer service can be provided. At the fares people are prepared to pay today, something has to be cut back. Along with meals etc., customer service takes a back seat.
I am really confused by your customer service experience. When I call the frequent flyer phone no. I always promptly get an English speaking native speaker on the phone. I have never gotten anyone that sounded off shore. I wonder if at certain times of night the call goes through somewhere else?
I'm calling Delta's SkyMiles phone number (ends in 2323) and I always get Bangalore...maybe it's a matter of where your call originates. Left Coast/Right Coast?
In the amount of time they spent telling me 'No', they could have helped me and gone on to help several more folks. I worked in Customer Service and am always dismayed when I hit a brick wall that I know doesn't have to be there...but then, I'm always delighted whenever someone actually does their job, too! :-)
Whenever we ring Delta from Australia the operators are as American as can be; and very helpful as well.
Not much consolation, but we have had more success with the Delta airport desk agents than with the people on the phone. Get to the airport early, and explain your situation to the desk agent.
- Maleth Aero - P&O Baggage allowance 7:48 am
- Will love holidays send debt collectors? 7:45 am
- Plastic Totes as cargo 7:34 am
- Economy flights from London to New Zealand? 6:53 am
- Taking kids long haul cruel! 5:59 am
- ASAP tickets is a scam 3:51 am
- Maleth aero flight 2:13 am
- Importance of correct name on an airline ticket 1:39 am
- Has anyone used Uber Flights? 12:13 am
- How to escalate an American Airlines reimbursement claim 8:27 pm
- Souvenir Options Transiting in Taipei yesterday
- What should I do - postpone or try to reuse flight "credit"? yesterday
- What is the reputation of NORSE Air yesterday
- Ryan Air luggage policy yesterday
- ++++ ESTA (USA) and eTA (Canada) requirements for visa-exempt foreign nationals ++++
- ++++ TIPS - PLANNING YOUR FLIGHTS +++++++
- Buy now or later? What's with these screwy ticket prices?
- Around-the-world (RTW) tickets
- Skipping Flights on one ticket - Why You Can't
- Risks of "connecting" between flights on separate tickets
- All you need to know about OPEN JAW tickets
- Beware of cheap business class tickets (sold by 3rd parties)
- ++++ TIPS - PREPARING TO FLY +++++++++
- TIPS - How to prepare for Long Haul Flights
- TIPS - Being Prepared for Cancellations and Long Delays
- TIPS - How to survive being stuck at an airport
- Flights delays and cancellations resources
- How do I effectively communicate with an airline?
- Airline, Airport, and Travel Abbreviations
- Baggage Rules for Multi-Carrier Flights
- Air Travel Queries: accessibility,wedding dresses,travelling with children.
- Connecting Flights at London Heathrow Airport
- TUI Airways (formerly Thomson) Dreamliner - Movies and Seating Information
- ++++ COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION ++++
- Covid-19 Coronavirus Information for Air Travel