Students and Resource Persons are directed to ALWAYS join their online workshops through AAGHI LMS workshop link. For each day, there will be a separate link on AAGHI LMS.Please join them according to the day mentioned. For example, for day 3 of your workshop, Click on WORKSHOP03 link on AAGHI LMS.
Assignment submissions for Spring 2023 will be accepted on https://lms1.aiou.edu.pk
- Download and install Microsoft Teams app on your device (PC/Laptop/Mobile).
- Login your Microsoft Teams app using same credential as used for LMS.
- Login your LMS.
- On https://lms1.aiou.edu.pk go to your course as per you workshop schedule and click on the workshop link to join the workshop
Please contact your regional office for Passwords | Username is [email protected] | Registration number is already availabe to students on their admission portal
Dear LMS Users, Please change your password frequently to avoid misuse of your LMS account. Do not share your login credentials with anyone. If you have not yet received your login credentials, please contact your regional LMS Focal Person [ Contact list of Regional Focal Persons ] . Keeping LMS account credentials secure is the sole responsibility of LMS users. For workshop schedule updates please keep visiting https://aiou.edu.pk/workshop-information or check your LMS course page under My Courses.
After confirmation of your admission contact your region to get your LMS username and password.
Facebook Twitter Instagram Dribbble
Aaghi LMS Portal
- Current LMS Portals
- Previous LMS Portals
ODL Online Workshops + Assignment Submission
Face to Face Programmes
How to attend workshops (students).
LMS User manuals (Students)
Lms user manuals (teachers), check your workshop schedule.
Regional LMS Focal Persons
How to attend workshop quiz, testimonials.
Learning Management System or LMS as popularly known to all, has over the years proved to be an excellent tool for sharing lectures, assignments, quizzes and feedback from students. It has also been improved progressively and in the recently conducted exams, LMS has proved itself to be comprehensive and flexible enough to allow teachers the freedom to test students using several methods. I have always found the LMS team to be extremely supportive and helpful. Kaleem Saddiqui Director ICT
AIOU LMS is a great platform for online learning activities. I have been using LMS for many years with a wonderful experience. LMS enables me to share course material with my students and to maintain an online repository of all my courses. I am a frequent user of the Turnitin facility provided by AIOU-LMS. Additionally, the course forums in LMS provide a convenient way to make course related announcements. LMS feedback module is a great help for teachers to polish their teaching skills. Online assessment modules of LMS i.e. Assignment and Quiz activities proved to be a great help to evaluate the students especially in the post COVID19 scenario. Arshad Manzoor Additional Director ICT
I have been using LMS (Learning Management System) for the past few years to manage content, assessments, and communication for all my courses. It is an invaluable tool for both faculty and students. Recently we have seen it's importance increase as a critical part of our efforts to deliver our curriculum online. I hope the faculty will use more of its features to help them deliver an even better learning experience for our students. Muhammad Tufail Deputy Director ICT
Learning Management System (LMS) is equally facilitating for faculty and students. It provides variety of options such as, sharing of reading materials, initiation of interactive discussions, maintenance of graded activities and compilation of students’ records. Inter alia, what makes it unique is its user friendly interface. For, beginners quickly understand its basics. Indeed, a remarkable effort by the Team LMS! Azhar ul Islam Assistant Director ICT
Most of the features of AIOU-LMS are not fully explored due to its variety of substantial sub features which are available for interactive learning environment. I would like to emphasize the Quiz module of LMS. In the present situation of online evaluation, the best results can be achieved using the "Calculated" type questions. The questions are created with variable parameters, such that if two students are solving the same question, their correct answer will be different. The purpose of designing such questions is to evaluate the understanding of the correct method or procedure, which is one of the unique feature of LMS. Kamran Mir Assistant Director ICT
How to Submit Assignments on AIOU | Online Aaghi Portal LMS
Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) is committed to making the learning process easier for its students. Recently, AIOU introduced a new online Learning Management System (LMS) called the Aaghi LMS Portal. The platform provides many different valuable features aimed at enhancing the learning experience and student interaction with the university. Agahi LMS portal is designed in a way that makes your learning journey very easy and interactive.
If you’re a student at Allama Iqbal Open University, you can easily submit your assignments through the Aaghi Portal LMS. This modern system is available for students enrolled in various programs, including Matriculation, FA, FSC, ICS, ICOM, DCOM, BA, BSC, BED, MA, MED, MSC, PHIL, and Ph.D. for both autumn and spring semesters. With these steps and visual aids, you can easily submit your assignments on the Aaghi LMS Portal, enhancing your educational experience at AIOU.
How to Submit Assignments on AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal
Here’s a simple and straightforward breakdown of the process divided into steps to help students easily understand:
AIOU Assignment Schedule
AIOU Assignment Marks
Ready the submission files
Before submitting the assignments, make sure that the file format of the upload is correct. Common formats include .doc, .pdf, or .jpg. You can give proper and descriptive names to your assignment files like roll number, name, subject code, assignment number, or a combination of these details in your file name.
Here are some suggested examples for assignment file names:
Use a meaningful files name that helps both you and your instructor to easily identify and manage your assignment submissions.
Login to Aaghi LMS portal
First of all, To get started, click on the official website https://aaghi.aiou.edu.pk/ . Then, locate and click the “Login” button. Enter your User Name and Password, and your personal account will open up right in front of you.
Select your course
Then click on “My Courses” link shown in image and choose your course for the submitted the assignment.
Select the Assignment
After that click on the “Assignment” link for submission. You will see the page shown in the picture. On this page, you’ll be click to choose the assignment number you’re submitting.
Assignment Status And Details
Following page will be displayed. Click on “Add Submissions” button. On this page you will be displayed the current status and brief details of the particular assignment submission. It will also show you the due date and the remaining time available to submit this assignment. If you’ve previously submitted this assignment. It will also display your assignment grades.
Click on File icon as indicated in image below. A new panel will appear in front of you to submit your assignment. If you are using a laptop or computer then you have two options, you can drop the assignment PDF file in the designated drop area, or select the file by click on the “Browse” button.
Upload Assignment file
A window will open as shown in image below. Click on the “Upload a File” button, then select “Browse” to locate your assignment file, and finally, click the “Upload this file” button. An important note is that only MS Word and PDF formats assignments will be accepted. If you are submitting hand-written assignments,you can scan them using professional scanners or mobile scanner applications. However, ensure that the file size does not exceed 5MB, so use an optimal resolution for images.
Press “Save Changes” button.
Edit Submitted Assignments
Once you’ve successfully submitted your assignment through Allama Iqbal Open University’s Aaghi Learning Management System, you have an option to make changes or resubmit your assignment before the assignment deadline. If you want to upload updated version of your assignment , just go to the assignment details page and easily submit the latest version. Please remember that this option is only available before the assignment’s due date, so make sure not to miss that deadline.
Can I submit late assignments on Aaghi LMS Portal?
Late assignments cannot be submitted on the Aaghi LMS Portal as the submission window closes after the due date. Sometimes, Allama Iqbal Open University has extended the deadline of submission assignment from which students can benefit.
How do I submit an assignment to Portal?
Complete details of how do I submit an assignment to Portal in this page.
Can I submit hand written scanned pdf assignment on Aaghi Portal?
Yes , you can submit hand written scanned pdf assignment on Aaghi Portal.
Aiou assignment marks 2023 | check spring/autumn assignment result online.
Do you want to check how many AIOU Assignments Marks you got in finals? Or do you want to know the passing marks for assignments? Or might be assignment percentage in the finals! In this article we will discuss about all the solutions. Basically the purpose of the assignments is to make the student study…
AIOU Assignment Schedule 2023 | Check Online Last Date All Programmes
Are you are a students of AIOU and looking to see for AIOU Assignment Schedule 2023 Spring Semester? Or worried about the last date of the assignment? No need to worry. Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU assignment submission last date 2023 for Matric, FA, BA, MA, B.Ed(Old/New), M.Ed MPhil, PhD, and other programs. According to…
برائے مہربانی امتحانی مشقیں حل کرنے سے پہلے درج ذیل ہدایات کو غور سے پڑھیے ۔ہدایات برائے طلبامیٹرک، ایف اے اور بی اے پروگرامز
۔1۔ تمام سوالات لازمی ہیں اور تمام سوالات کے نمبر مساوی ہیں البتہ ہر سوال کی نوعیت کے مطابق نمبر تقسیم ہوں گے۔ ۔2۔ سوالات کو توجہ سے پڑھیے اور سوال کے تقاضے کے مطابق جواب تحریر کیجیے۔ ۔3- مقررہ تاریخ کے بعد/تاخیر کی صورت میں امتحانی مشقیں اپنے متعلقہ ٹیوٹر کو نہ بھیجنے کی صورت میں تمام تر ذمہ داری طالب علم پر ہو گی۔ ۔4۔ آپ کے تجزیاتی اور نظریاتی طرزِ تحریر کی قدر افزائی کی جائے گی۔ ۔5۔ غیر متعلقہ بحث / معلومات اور کتب، سٹڈی گائیڈ یا دیگر مطالعاتی مواد سے ہو بہو نقل کرنے سے اجتناب کیجیے۔
Please read the following instructions for writing your assignments.
(SSC, HSSC & BA Programmes)
1. All questions are compulsory and carry equal marks but within a question the marks are distributed according to its requirements. 2. Read the question carefully and then answer it according to the requirements of the question. 3. Late submission of assignments will not be accepted. 4. Your own analysis and synthesis will be appreciated. 5. Avoid irrelevant discussion/information and reproducing from books, study guide or allied material۔
Rollno Slips / End Term Assesment (Q P) for Semester Autumn 2019
- Help Desk
- [email protected]
- Screen Reader
Financial Support Scheme
News & events.
- 01. mission
- 02. promise
- 03. core values
Allama Iqbal Open University, the largest university of Asia in distance education, which primarily focuses on the educational needs of masses by providing quality education at their doorsteps all over the country and by blurring spatial and temporal boundaries. Currently, the university offers unique educational opportunities to a huge proportion of 1 million students in a diverse and dynamic range of programs starting from Matriculation to the PhD level.
The University exclusively focuses on enhancing female literacy ratio in the country so that women can perform their vital role in the process of national progress and development. The university takes same special initiatives for the underprivileged and marginalized segments of the society not only for their economic empowerment but also for poverty alleviation in the country.
The main objectives of the University as enunciated in the Act are as under:
- To provide educational facilities to people who cannot leave their homes and jobs in such manner as it may determine.
- To provide such facilities to the masses for their educational uplift as it may determine.
- To provide facilities for the training of teachers in such manner as it may determine.
Sector H-8, Islamabad
051 111 112 468
Contact info Address : Sector H-8, Islamabad [email protected] 051 111 112 468 Helpdesk Quick Links About Us Jobs Tender Notices Downloads Research Connect Us FM Radio Live TV Video On Demand ORIC AIOU Library
The Allama Iqbal Open University was established in May, 1974, with the main objectives of providing educational opportunities to masses and to those who cannot leave their homes and jobs. During all these past years, the University has more than fulfilled this promise.
Worshop / Assignment Marks
Copyright © 2020-21 @ AIOU
Allama Iqbal Open University, Sector H-8, Islamabad- 44000, Pakistan
AIOU Help Desk
Admissions are closed.
For inquiry please contact at support.aiou.edu.pk
051-111 112 468
+92 51 9999999 +92 51 9999999 +92 51 9999999 +92 51 9999999
» FAQs in this category:
Powered by Help Desk Software HESK , brought to you by SysAid
AIOU AAGHI LMS Portal 2023 Login: aaghi aiou edu pk Login
AIOU Aaghi LMS : In today’s digital age, education has transcended the boundaries of traditional classrooms. Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) understands this dynamic shift and has introduced the AAGHI LMS Portal, a revolutionary platform for students to access resources, submit assignments, and take online exams in 2023. In this comprehensive guide, we will walk you through the AAGHI LMS Portal, providing step-by-step instructions and insights to help you navigate this innovative educational tool effectively.
Logging into AIOU AAGHI LMS Portal
Username and Password Setup
To embark on your digital education journey, the first step is to log into the AAGHI LMS Portal. Here’s how you can do it:
Username: Use your registration email address in lowercase, just like this: your email address in lowercase.
Password: Enter your roll number in lowercase as well.
After your initial login, it’s advisable to change your password for added security. You can do this through the Preferences Option located in the top right corner of your screen.
Accessing Your Account
If you are new to the AAGHI LMS Portal, you can request a username and password by filling out a simple form. Once your request is processed, you will receive an email containing instructions on how to set up your account. This email will also guide you on scanning documents and creating PDF files for your exam responses.
Online Exams on AIOU AAGHI LMS Portal
AAGHI LMS Portal provides a platform for online examinations that closely mimic traditional in-person tests. Here are some key details:
- Exam Duration: The online exam is similar to a typical test, lasting for three hours.
- Materials: During the exam, you will not be allowed to use books or any other assistance materials.
- Exam Platform: Exams will be conducted via Microsoft Teams, as outlined in the attached instructions (provided in Urdu).
In case you encounter any issues or have questions during the exam, don’t hesitate to contact the designated individuals listed on the AIOU tutor.
Complete Schedule for Online Workshops in 2023
AIOU recognizes the importance of continuous learning and offers a comprehensive schedule of online workshops in 2023. Whether you need to reappear for exams, retake workshops, or attend leftover sessions, the AAGHI AIOU LMS Portal Workshops Schedule is your go-to resource. These workshops are designed to enhance your learning experience under the supervision of the LMS username Aagahi portal or AAGHI LMS Portal.
Online Programs for Overseas Pakistani Students
Are you an overseas Pakistani student enrolled in BA/B.Ed/Col. MBA programs at AIOU for Semester Autumn 2023? We have great news for you! AIOU is committed to providing quality education to all, and that includes online exams for these programs. Here’s what you need to know:
- Notification: Keep an eye out for the notification regarding the Semester Autumn 2023 OPS (Overseas Pakistani Students) online exams.
- Attendance: To maintain your student’s attendance, make sure to attend all recorded lectures.
- Fee Information: AIOU will provide fee information as soon as possible.
Checking AIOU Result 2023
Curious about your exam results? Stay updated by checking the AIOU Result 2023 on the AAGHI LMS Portal.
AAGHI LMS Portal AIOU Students Manual 2023
For a step-by-step guide on how to make the most of the AAGHI LMS Portal, refer to the AIOU Students Manual 2023 . This comprehensive manual will walk you through the entire process, ensuring you have a seamless experience.
How to Access the AAGHI LMS Portal (Workshop Login)?
If you’re wondering how to access the AAGHI LMS Portal for workshop login, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the AIOU AAGHI LMS Login portal at aaghi.aiou.edu.pk .
- Sign in using your username and password, which were supplied via SMS by AIOU.
Exploring Your Courses
Once logged in, click on the “ My Courses ” link and select your desired course from the AIOU course catalogue.
Submitting assignments is a crucial part of your academic journey. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the “ Assignment ” link.
- On the next page, click the “ Add Submissions ” button.
If you need to upload a file, follow these steps:
- Click on the “ Browse ” option, and a window will appear.
- Select your assignment file and click “ Upload a File .”
Ensure that assignments are submitted in MS Word or PDF format. Remember, handwritten work can be scanned using professional scanners or mobile scanner applications. However, keep in mind that file sizes should not exceed 5MB, so optimize your picture resolution accordingly.
Saving Your Work
After making submissions, the page will be updated. Don’t forget to press the “Save Changes” button to ensure your work is saved successfully.
Modifying Submission Files
If you need to make changes to your submission, you can do so until the deadline. The system allows for multiple revisions to ensure you submit your best work.
In conclusion, the AAGHI LMS Portal is your gateway to a seamless and efficient online education experience at Allama Iqbal Open University. We are committed to providing you with the tools and resources needed to excel in your academic journey. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Your success is our priority.
Frequently Asked Questions (Faq's)
Is the AAGHI LMS Portal available to all AIOU students?
- Yes, the AAGHI LMS Portal is accessible to all students of Allama Iqbal Open University.
Can I change my password after the initial login?
- Yes, it’s advisable to change your password for added security. You can do this through the Preferences Option in your account settings.
How can overseas Pakistani students access online exams on the AAGHI LMS Portal?
- Overseas Pakistani students can access online exams by following the instructions provided in the notification for Semester Autumn 2023 OPS exams.
What format should I use for submitting assignments?
- Assignments should be submitted in MS Word or PDF format.
Is there a limit to the file size when uploading assignment submissions?
- Yes, file sizes should not exceed 5MB, so ensure your picture resolution is optimized accordingly.
I forgot my username and password. How can I retrieve them?
- If you forget your username and password, you can use the “Forgot Password” option on the login page. Follow the instructions to reset your credentials.
Are there any technical requirements for accessing the AAGHI LMS Portal?
- To access the portal smoothly, ensure you have a stable internet connection and use a compatible web browser. It’s also recommended to keep your browser updated.
Can I access the AAGHI LMS Portal on my mobile device?
- Yes, the portal is mobile-friendly, and you can access it on your smartphone or tablet. Just use a browser to visit the portal’s website.
What should I do if I encounter technical issues during an online exam?
- If you face technical problems during an online exam, contact the designated support personnel listed on the AIOU tutor or follow the provided guidelines for assistance.
Is there a helpline or customer support available for AAGHI LMS Portal users?
- Yes, AIOU provides customer support for users of the AAGHI LMS Portal. You can find contact information and support details within the portal.
Feel free to reach out to AIOU Enrollment , if you have any more questions or need further assistance with the AAGHI LMS Portal.
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
AIOU Assignment Schedule Autumn Semester 2023
AIOU is one of the most popular universities in Pakistan. The University offers a wide range of courses in arts, humanities, sciences and business. This Autumn semester, students can choose from more than 175 courses offered by the University. Looking for an assignment to do? Check out our AIOU assignment schedule for Autumn semester 2023 to get started. You will find everything from essay writing to coursework. We have a wide range of subjects and formats covered so you can find the perfect assignment for you.
Welcome to the AIOU Autumn semester 2023 Assignment Schedule! Here we have provided all of the details on each of your assignments. We hope that you find this information helpful and that you are able to complete all of your work on time.
First Day: Monday, September 24
Last Day: Friday, December 15th
Assignment 1: Thursday, September 28th
Assignment 2: Tuesday, October 4th (due at 11:59pm) Assignment 3: Monday, October 10th (due at 11:59pm)
If you are an undergraduate student looking to take your education to the next level, then you may be interested in AIOU’s Master of Arts in Teaching program. This program provides professionals with the skills and knowledge necessary to become effective educators. And since our program is based on online instruction, you can take it from anywhere in the world. To help you get started, we have provided a schedule of our Autumn semester 2023 course offerings. This list includes all of the courses that make up the MA TE curriculum, as well as the requiredwork for each one. Click on the link below to access the schedule and begin planning your education today.
1. The Autumn semester of the AIOU is divided into two semesters, Fall and Winter. During the Fall semester, students have access to a wide range of courses offered at the university, while in the Winter semester, they have access to only a few select courses.
2. Below is the full list of course offerings for the Autumn semester:
Fall Semester MATH 1050-Calculus I 4 weeks PHYS 1050-Introduction to Physics 2 weeks CS 1010-Computer Science 4 weeks EE 1010-Electricity and Electronics 3 weeks AIOU 201 – Artificial Intelligence 1 week SOCI 1000-Social Media Marketing 1 week FS 1010-French Language and Culture 1 week
Winter Semester MATH 1100-Calculus II 4 weeks CS 1020-Computer Science 3 weeks EE 1020-Electricity and Electronics 3 weeks AIOU 301 – Machine Learning 2weeks SOCI 2100-Globalization, Migration and Diaspora 1week
Every student at AIOU is assigned a course schedule for the Autumn semester. The courses are listed in the order they will be offered and the dates on which they are to be taken. There is no need to worry if you do not know what a certain course is about, as most of the classes have assignments that will give you a good idea of what is required.
- The AIOU’s Autumn semester assignments are now available.
- Please note that the due date for all assignments is Friday, December 1st.
- If you have any questions about the assignments, please contact your instructor.
- Thank you for staying tuned!
The AIOU grading system is as follows: A = Excellent, B = Good, C = Satisfactory, D = Unsatisfactory. No grade below C will be given without a compelling justification. If a student withdraws from the course after the first week of class, then that student’s final grade for that semester will be an F for that course.
Thank you for reading our AIOU Assignment Schedule Autumn Semester 2023 article. Here we will be listing all of the assignments that will be due during this semester, as well as any further instructions or notes that we may have included. We hope that this information is helpful and that you are able to successfully complete all of your assignments! Have a great semester and thank you for supporting AIOU!
Hitec university admission 2023 apply online last date, bzu ma private admission 2023 online apply last date, aiou aaghi lms portal 2023 login at www.aiou.edu.pk, check pakistan board result 2023 online by name, bise kohat board result 2023 9th 10th class by roll no and name, pifd merit list 2023 sindh, balochistan, kp, gb, ajk & fata, bisep result 2023 11th class by name and roll number | bisep.edu.pk.
NUMS Aggregate Calculator
Bzu merit calculator, uet merit calculator, private colleges closing merit list.
Pakistan's Educational Guide Website
Closing Merit List of MBBS 2023
MCAT Merit Calculator
Aiou assignment spring/autumn complete guide 2022.
Here you will find a complete guide on AIOU assignment that include Assignment Marks, download solved assignment, assignment submission, result, form, mark sheet, question, and the late date of assignment in autumn and spring.
Every student needs to submit their assignment on time to get marks and pass the assignment. The assignment marks are counted in the final exam if you get good marks on an assignment you can increase the number of a chance to pass the final exam as well.
Hence, you should have complete knoweldge of how to solve assignments properly and also know how you can submit them online. In this post, we will guide you step by step so you can not only solve your assignment but also download the form, check the mark sheet, solve questions, and submission before the late date.
Instructions for Writing AIOU Assignments
Before you start writing assignments, there are a few key points that you should keep in mind. Following are the instruction you must follow if you want to pass the assignments.
- All questions must of solve and each one has equal marks.
- You should avoid irrelevant information and make sure that you understand the question before answering it.
- Don’t just copy answers from books, study guides, or other materials. Write your answers.
- Remember that your ideas and explanations will be much more valuable than someone else’s ideas and answers.
- Be careful with any information that you get from the internet or other sources. For example, if you get a lot of information from the internet about a certain topic, you should think about what you can learn from the information and how useful it is.
AIOU Assignments Questions
The questions in the examination are designed to test the student’s ability to analyze, synthesize, evaluate and apply knowledge to solve problems. Therefore, it is important to pay attention to the question.
To answer questions effectively, you must be very careful while reading the questions. If you are reading the question quickly, you might miss some important information. It is a good idea to read the question carefully and read only what is necessary. Reading too much will make you forget the points you’ve already made.
How to Download AIOU Assignment Question Paper
Till now you will have a clear idea of how to solve the assignments question. So now let’s discuss how you can download the assignment question paper so you can start solving it.
Normally the teacher of the relevant subject sends you the assignment paper through post mail delivery at your home address but in case you lost it or didn’t receive it then you can easily obtain it from the online AIOU assignment section. The university uploaded all the program courses for both Autumn and Spring.
- Go to the Assignments (QP) Education For All section.
- Refer to the semester Autumn or Spring 2022.
- Click on S.S.C., H.S.S.C., NFE& Literacy certificate, French Online Courses.
- Here a popup note will appear, just read the instruction and close it.
- Now you will see each course code, date Last Modified, and download option.
- Just click on the download icon next to your course code and download the assignment question paper in PDF format.
Note: the question paper for Bachelor, ADC, ADB, BS, BBA, B.ed and Post Graduate Courses is only available for Spring 2022.
Aiou Solved Assignment
When you download the question paper of the assignment, it’s time to start solving it. We give you clear instructions on how you can perfectly write the assignments. You can simply follow the above mention guide and start writing assignments.
However, the same student always has difficulty properly writing the assignment. Hence we solve the AIOU assignment for you so that you can download them and write your assignment.
Remember not to copy the same text from our provided assignment to avoid duplicate content. It is recommended you read the assignment content and write in your own words to make them unique.
Aiou Assignment Form Download
Once you solve any assignment you should submit it to the relevant subject teacher so he can check and give you marks. To submit the assignment you should fill out the Assignment Form by putting your personal information.
Follow the steps to download and fill out the form.
- Visit the Assignment QP page here.
- Next click on Assignment Covering Form to download it in PDF format.
- Now print the three copies of the form and fill in all the copies.
- Write your and your tutor’s name in respective fields.
- Write your CNIC number.
- Write complete your and your tutor’s address.
- Write the course name, course code, chapter name, and semester.
- Lastly, write the date of filling out the form and the post date.
Aiou Assignment’s Last Date
Every student must submit their solved assignments before the last date. You can’t submit late assignments from LMS so you should solve the assignment on time and submit it to your teacher.
The due date of the assignment depends upon the course or class but you will have enough time to write your assignment. Normally the university gives you one month to write your assignment and submit it. Following is the table of assignment times for the first and second assignments.
AIOU aAssignment Marks
The Allam Iqbal Open University gives students free access to its result portal which helps them to check marks on the final exam, assignment marks, and workshop marks. Students from all the program levels can use the portal to check autumn and spring results free of cost.
It is easy to use the portal and provides a great environment that solves student problems. you can check assignment numbers for any subject. Remember the assignment numbers are given by the tutor teacher because he checks your assignment and gives you marks.
- Visit the Assignments Marks AIOU Results web portal .
- Click on Assignment Marks for Semester Spring 2021 (Current)
- Now select the program from the dropdown and click on submit button.
- Next, enter your Roll Number.
- Finally, you will see the complete table with the subject name, total mark, and obtained marks from each subject.
In this post, you learn how you can download solve assignments, submission process, find results and check the total obtained marks. Hope this will help you in the assignment process and you have a clear idea of how to manage your assignments.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
ETEA Past Papers Download 2023 Syllabus PDF
AIOU Assignment Marks 2022 Result Check Autumn/Spring
AIOU Assignment Submission 2022 Online Aaghi Portal LMS
AIOU Solved Assignment Download Free 2022
Aiou Edu Pak
AIOU Updates: Results, Assignments, Admissions 2023-2024
Allama iqbal open university – aiou home.
Allama Iqbal Open University ( AIOU ), Pakistan largest distance education institution since 1974, offers diverse learning programs through face to face and online workshops. Its foundations are based on providing academic excellence at every corner of the country by virtual education from Matric to PHD Level. AIOU Website , allows its students to get associated with updates regarding Admissions, Results, Assignments and all its linked Platform. AIOU Home is the front page which engages students with relevant information about their courses. Aiouedupak is deploying AIOU Official Website, aiou.edu.pk, information into step by step detailed guide for the students. This guide of AIOU Official is improving the existing knowledge, and it is also beneficial for students.
Aiou assignments marks check online calculate.
Do you want to check how many AIOU Assignments Marks you get in the finals? Or do you want to know the passing marks for assignments? Or might be assignment percentage in the finals! All the solutions will be discussed in this article. In Pakistan, most universities have the same pattern for the students i.e….
AIOU Assignments Download in Pdf
Do you want to write your AIOU Assignments by yourself? Or do you want to find a solved assignment? In both cases, this article is for you. Many AIOU students carry the burden of work and are unable to complete assignments on time. Assignments become exhausting and frustrating, so we are here to assist you…
AIOU Result by Roll Number or Registration No
Are you trying to figure out how to find your AIOU Result by Roll Number? If you know your roll number or registration number, then you can easily figure out your current status about the announced result. You can still check your result even if you forget your roll number. AIOU Result by Roll No…
AIOU Aaghi Portal LMS 2023 | aaghi.aiou.edu.pk
Welcome to AIOU Aaghi Portal LMS 2023. What is AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal? What is its purpose? Does it constitute an essential component to AIOU Students? If you’ve been unable to answer the above concerns, don’t be worried. Open aiou.edu.pk. This is because we’ve provided the entire information regarding AIOU Aaghi Portal LMS 2023, after reading this article you’ll find all the answers to your questions that have been weighing down your brain. Look to the left side of Aaghi LMS. Enter your username and password. Your username is [email protected] . Enter Challan Number as Aaghi LMS Portal Password. The Aaghi.aiou.edu.pk login process complete is available. By using Aaghi.aiou.edu.pk (aaghi.aiou.edu.pk) sign-up link in the AIOU AAGHI LMS Login portal, you can sign up to the system by logging in with the username you have chosen and the password provided by SMS from AIOU.
The Allam Iqbal Open University has published the latest options available on LMS portals. Students can view the dates of online workshops and the deadline for the submission of assignments. If you are looking to log in to Aaghi LMS face-to-face programs, it’s also up to date. International students can also log in through Sign in Microsoft Account. If you’re not registered with a Microsoft account, then you can set up your own LMS Microsoft account. Students are able to install Microsoft Teams software to connect and work with AIOU students as well as teachers.
Allama Iqbal Open University has introduced The Student’s Portal for the convenience of students. As technology has changed, AIOU has also updated its platform. Therefore, the most important thing AIOU has provided AIOU for its Faculty, as well as students, is AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal. AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal is an online platform for students and tutors that is able to manage a range of issues that are related to learning, admission, and more.
aaghi.aiou.edu.pk Login Tutor
If you’re a student in the AIOU LMS Portal of AAGHI 2023 and would like to know how to send assignments online this article is designed perfectly for you. We’ve made it easy for you to complete your assignments in a variety of phases which include: It is the AIOU team has set up the LMS-AAGHI Portal account to take online exams. AAGHI LMS necessary instructions and an example for undertaking (2 Pages) and Date Sheets for online exams are included for your details, instructions (how to make pdf files), and the arrangement of your smartphone or computer equipped with cameras for online examinations.
- You can sign in to your AAGHI LMS Portal AIOU.EDU.PK (FACE to FACE) account by using these syntaxes:
- Name of the user “your registration *protected email*” Use small letters, similar to this protected email in small font.
- Put the cursor on your Word Processing document, and then enter the password. Input “your roll No” in small print exactly as explained above.
- Make sure you change your password Change your password following the initial login using the Preferences option at the top right corner of your screen at the time of login.
- Complete the following form in order to obtain an account login and password. Then, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to set up your account, which will include how to scan documents and create a pdf of the responses before the test starts.
How to Attend AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal Workshop(Login)2023 With Microsoft Team?
Dear LMS Workshop Users,
- To be able to attend the upcoming workshops planned for the Spring/Autumn of 2023, please comply with these steps
- Install and download the Microsoft Teams app on your device (PC/Laptop/Mobile).
- Log in to your Microsoft Teams app using the same login credentials that you use to sign up for LMS.
- Log in to your LMS.
- On https://lms.aiou.edu.pk go to your course as per your workshop schedule and click on the workshop link to join the workshop.
Aaghi LMS Portal Workshop Login 2023
In order to begin, you’ll need to be logged in to an Aaghi LMS Portal Workshop Login 2023 account. If you don’t possess an account you can get in touch with your administrator or IT support team to request one.
- Open a web browser and go to the Aaghi LMS Portal login page: https://aaghilms.edu.pk/login
- Input your Aaghi LMS Portal username and password into the fields provided.
- Hit on the “Log In” button to log in to Aaghi LMS Portal.
- If you’re having problems connecting to your Aaghi LMS Portal here are some suggestions you can make:
- Make sure you are using the correct login page: https://aaghilms.edu.pk/login
- Make sure you check for your connection on the internet to make sure that it is strong and stable.
- Be sure to use your correct password and username. If you’ve lost your password, you can click on the “Forgot Password” link to reset it.
Benefits of the Aaghi LMS Portal
The Aaghi LMS Portal Workshop Login 2023 is an effective tool for teachers and students alike. The benefits that come with using Aaghi’s LMS Portal are:
- The ability to access course material Access to course materials Aaghi LMS Portal provides access to course materials including lectures, readings, and assignments in one easy place.
- Collaboration and communication Collaboration and communication Aaghi LMS Portal allows for simple communication and collaboration between teachers and students as well as between students.
- Feedback and Grading: Teachers are able to use Aaghi LMS Portal to grade assignments and provide feedback. Aaghi portal for the LMS in order to mark assignments and give feedback to students at any time.
- Flexibility It is possible to access the Aaghi LMS Portal can be accessed from any device that has Internet access, which makes it simple to study and work from any location.
Tips for Success with the Aaghi LMS Portal
Here are some suggestions to make maximum value from Aaghi LMS Portal Workshop Login 2023:
- Keep track of your schedule Utilize the LMS portal at Aaghi to keep on top of your course material as well as assignments and deadlines.
- Join discussions and participate in them: Interact with your peers and educators via the Aaghi LMS Portal’s discussion forums.
- Get help when you need it If you’re struggling with a particular concept or assignment, do not be afraid to ask your instructor or your students for assistance.
- Keep up-to-date: Be sure to visit your Aaghi LMS Portal regularly for information on updates and brand-new course materials.
AIOU Aaghi Portal LMS 2023
Aaghi LMS Portal AIOU 2023 is a Students Profile that gives details regarding your study program. Additionally, AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal provides information about classes and workshops, assignments, tutors as well as internships, scholarships, and so on. Simply log in to the Portal. The official URL of AIOU Aaghi Portal is aaghi.aiou.edu.pk. By clicking this link you will be able to access complete information in one place.
https //aaghi.aiou.edu.pk Login
To create an account, go to AIOU’s official site. Here you’ll see the “Aaghi LMS Portal”. Make your profile by providing credentials as well as your mobile number. When you enter your mobile phone, you’ll get an SMS that will verify the number. On occasion, Allama Iqbal University sends the Username and Password to your registered Mobile No. If you’re not receiving an SMS with the Username and Password Contact the AIOU team via email or at the Regional Office Email address.
http //aaghi.aiou.edu.pk login password
Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal 2023 through Aaghi.Aiou.Edu.Pk the AAGHI LMS Portal AIOU 2023 for submission of assignments online password, in case you lose your password, you can easily retrieve it. Go to this official website to find additional information. For access to the AIOU LMS students at AIOU must log into the portal using their account username as well as password. After logging in they can access their schedules for classes, access assignments,s, and course materials and submit assignments, interact with their instructors and fellow students, and monitor their progress.
Options in Aaghi LMS Portal AIOU
To understand how to access the AIOU Aaghi LMS portal, explore its inside. In this article, I will describe what’s inside this Aaghi LMS portal. To make it easier for female and male AIOU students, we’ve defined the available options on the Aaghi LMS AIOU portal.
- Assignments #1, 2, 3, 4
- Course Overview
- Timeline Courses
- In Progress
- Future Past
- My Courses (National & International)
- AAGHI Training
- User Manuals
- Video Tutorials
- HEC Digital Library
- Open Access E-Books
- Open Access Journals
To sign up for your account you will need to visit AIOU’s official site. AIOU. There you will find the “Aaghi LMS portal “Aaghi LMS portal”. Click it to create your profile by entering your username and mobile number. When you dial your mobile it will send you an email confirming that you have entered the correct code. Sometimes Allama Iqbal University sends your username and password to your registered mobile number. If you do not receive an SMS username or password, you can contact the AIOU team by email or at the regional office’s email address.
AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal 2023
The AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal is an online learning management system created through the AIOU. The portal launched in 2015 assists students and educators in communicating with one another and accessing educational tools. The portal is built in Moodle’s LMS (Learning Management System) platform that is part of Moodle. At present, the Aaghi LMS Portal offers several features, such as registration of students, courses, departments faculty profiles grades, assignments chat rooms, forums, and blogs. It allows users to develop their own courses or transfer existing classes from different universities. Another advantage to being found on this portal AIOU AaghiLMS Portal is its ability to share content with other educators from universities in Pakistan.
Users can also make use of Aaghi LMS Portal to manage their student records. AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal to manage the student’s academic records as well as assignments. It is also a great tool to organize and plan classes. Additionally AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal allows teachers to plan and organize class sessions. AIOU Aagh iLMS Portal provides educators with instruments for creating tests as well as task-based grading assignments. In addition AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal allows users to communicate with students. AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal allows users to interact with students via forums and chatrooms.
Login to AAGHI LMS Portal
aaghi.aiou.edu.pk login For BA, B.ed, MA, M.ed
The BA/B.Ed/Col. Online tests are required for MBA programs. The website will permit students to connect to the AM radio (916) as well as WebTv. We would like to welcome you to the OPS Online Exams, Sem Fall 2023 with using the AIOU Learning Management System. It also provides online education for Matric-level students. Allama Iqbal University (AIOU), Aaghi launched a new official student-friendly website, which provides an entire picture of students’ academic record, as well as other important information.
How to Login to the AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal 2023?
To log in to the AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal 2023 visit: www.aiuo.edu.pk and enter your student ID number (eg 1234) and password. If you’ve lost your password, simply click the “Forgot Password” link on the Login page and follow the directions there. Welcome to the AIOU Aaghi LMS Portal Login through www.aiuo.edu.pk! It can be a one-stop shop for everything you need for your academic and administrative requirements on the Aaghi LMS platform. Log into your account to view your courses and grades transcripts, grades, and more.
AIOU Contact Detail
- Address: Directorate of Students Advisory & Counselling Services, Gateway Block, Ground Floor, Allama Iqbal Open University, Sector H-8, Islamabad-44000
- Ph. (051) 111-112-468
- Website: aaghi.aiou.edu.pk
How can I log in to my LMS account?
- Go to Member Portal.
- Enter your username as well as your password (if you don’t have a username or password, please refer to the below instructions)
- Click Login.
- Scroll down until you can see you are in the My Quality Improvement Programs section.
- Select the course you’d like to join.
What is LMS student ID?
It is the LMS (Learning Management System) ID is typically an identification number generated by the school. It lets instructors track students using a unique code across various online platforms.
What is LMS login ID?
This LMS Login process is identical for all users with an account registered. When you log into your account on the Learning Management System you will automatically be directed to your LMS Login page. Enter your username or email address (first field) as well as your username (second field) to log in to your account.
How to Access the AIOU AAGHI LMS Portal (Workshop Login)?
Utilizing an (aaghi.aiou.edu.pk) sign-up feature in the AIOU AAGHI LMS Login portal, you can sign up to the system by logging in with the username you have chosen and the password that you have been provided by SMS sent by AIOU.
What do You need to Know About the Aiou Aghi Portal Course?
Simply click on”My Courses,” then click the “My Courses” link and select your desired course.
How to Choose an AIOU AAGAHI LMS Course Using the AIOU course catalog
Click on the “Assignment” link.
You Might Also Like
- Join Pak Army Registration Guide 2023 Process to Submit Form...
- Preston University Degree Verification 2023 Online
- cms.ric.edu.pk Login Portal 2023 | Riphah International Coll...
- Umrah Ticket Price In Pakistan 2023 Packages Total Cost
- Passport Tracking Pakistan by CNIC
- AIOU Tutor Information 2023 Check Online By Roll Number
- Ehsaas Program Check CNIC Number Online 12000 by SMS 8171
- 8070 Free Ata Registration Online Apply 2023 By SMS
- How to Get New Arms License Registration Through NADRA Appli...
- Check Online Punjab Vehicle Verification by CNIC and Registr...
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *