- Social Science
- Social Psychology
6th Grade Science: Unit 2
Add this document to collection(s)
You can add this document to your study collection(s)
Add this document to saved
You can add this document to your saved list
Suggest us how to improve StudyLib
(For complaints, use another form )
Input it if you want to receive answer
Electricity | Term 2 Unit 2 | 6th Science - Questions Answers | 6th Science : Term 2 Unit 2 : Electricity
Chapter: 6th science : term 2 unit 2 : electricity, questions answers.
I. Choose the appropriate answer
1. The device which converts chemical energy into electrical energy is
b. solar cell
Answer: c. cell
2. Electricity is produced in
b. power station
c. electric wire
Answer: b. power station
3. Choose the symbol for battery
4. In which among the following circuits does the bulb glow?
5. ______ is a good conductor
Answer: a. silver
II. Fill in the blanks
1. Conductor are the materials which allow electric current to pass through them.
2. Flow of electricity through a closed circuit is current .
3. Switch is the device used to close or open an electric circuit.
4. The long perpendicular line in the electrical symbol represents its positive terminal.
5. The combination of two or more cells is called a battery .
III. True or False. If False, give the correct statement
1. In a parallel circuit, the electricity has more than one path. [True]
2. To make a battery of two cells, the negative terminal of one cell is connected to the negative terminal of the other cell. [False]
To make a battery of two cells, the negative terminal of one cell is connected to the positive terminal of the other cell.
3. The switch is used to close or open an electric circuit. [True]
4. Pure water is a good conductor of electricity. [False]
Pure water is a bad conductor of electricity
5. Secondary cell can be used only once. [False]
Secondary cells can be recharged and used again and again.
IV Match the following
V. Arrange in sequence
Answer: A CELL IS A DEVICE THAT CONVERTS CHEMICAL ENERGY INTO ELECTRICAL ENERGY
VI. Give very short answer
1. In the given circuit diagram, which of the given switch(s) should be closed. So that only the bulb A glows.
Answer: K 1 & K 2
2. Assertion (A) : It is very easy for our body to receive electric shock.
Reason (R) : Human body is a good conductor of electricity.
a. Both A and R are correct and R is the correct explanation for A.
b. A is correct, but R is not the correct explanation for A.
c. A is wrong but R is correct.
d. Both A and R are correct and R is not the correct explanation for A.
Answer: a. Both A and R are correct and R is the correct explanation for A.
3. Can you produce electricity from lemon?
Yes, lemon juice should be used as electrolyte. A copper plate and a zinc plate should be made electrodes. By connecting them with a wire we get electricity passing from +ve copper to -ve zinc.
4. Identify the conductor from the following figures.
5. What type of circuit is there in a torch light?
6. Circle the odd one out. Give reason for your choice.
Switch, Bulb, Battery, Generator.
Switch, Bulb, Battery, ( Generator ).
Switch, bulb and battery are parts of series circuit Generator does not find a place in it.
VII. Give short answer
1. Draw the circuit diagram for series connection.
2. Can the cell used in the clock gives us an electric shock? Justify your answer.
The cell used in the clock does not give us an electric shock. This is because of low voltage current in the cell. So it does not give us shock.
3. Silver is a good conductor but it is not preferred for making electric wires. Why?
Silver is a good conductor but it is very expensive. So it is not preferred for making electric wires. We use aluminum or copper wires which are good conductors and are very cheap when compared to silver.
VIII. Answer in detail
1. What is the source of electricity? Explain the various power stations in India?
Any device from which electricity is produced is called the source of electricity.
• Thermal Power Stations are in Neyveli and Ennore.
• Hydel Power Stations are in Mettur and Papanasam.
• Atomic Power Stations are in Kalpakkam and Koodankulam.
• Windmills are in plenty in Aralvaimozhi and Kayatharu.
The following are some of the power stations in India.
1) Kishanganga Hydroelectric Plant
2) Solal Hydroelectric Power Station
3) Tarapur Atomic Power Station
4) Nabinagar Thermal Power Project
5) Kaiga Atomic Power Station
6) Mundra Thermal Power Station, Gujarat
7) Rajasthan Atomic Power Station
8) Barauni Thermal Power Station
9) Gujarat Solar Park
10) Vindhyachal Thermal Power Station, Madhya Pradesh.
2. Tabulate the different components of an electric circuit and their respective symbols.
An electric circuit is the continuous or unbroken closed path along which electric current flows from the positive terminal to the negative terminal of the battery. A circuit generally has:
a) A cell or a battery - a source of electric current
b) Connecting wires - for carrying current
c) A bulb - a device that consumes the electricity
d) A key or a switch - this may be connected anywhere along the circuit to stop or allow the flow of current.
3. Write short notes on conductors and insulators.
The materials which allow electric charges to pass through them are called conductors.
Examples: Copper, iron, aluminum, impure water, earth etc.
Insulators (Non-Conductors) The materials which do not allow electric charges to pass through them are called insulators or non- conductors. Examples : plastic, glass, wood, rubber, china clay, ebonite etc.,
IX. Question based on Higher Order Thinking Skills
1. Rahul wants to make an electric circuit. He has a bulb, two wires, a safety pin and a piece of copper. He does not have any electric cell or battery. Suddenly he gets some idea. He uses a lemon instead of a battery and makes a circuit. Will the bulb glow?
Yes, the bulb will glow. The safety pin and the piece of copper should be inserted into the lemon as electrodes. Copper is the +ve terminal and the pin is the -ve terminal. They should be connected to a bulb with two wires. The lemon juice acts as electrolyte and current passes from copper to the pin. As a result the bulb glows.
X. Search ten words in the given word grid and classify them as conductors and insulators
Copyright © 2018-2024 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.
How can containers keep stuff from warming up or cooling down?
What keeps different cups or containers from warming up or cooling down? Students begin this 6th grade science unit by experimenting whether a new plastic cup sold by a store keeps a drink colder for longer than the regular plastic cup that comes free with the drink. Students find that the drink in the regular cup warms up more than the drink in the special cup. This prompts students to identify features of the cups that are different, such as the lid, walls, and hole for the straw, that might explain why one drink warms up more than the other.
In this 6th grade science unit, students investigate the different cup features they conjecture to explain the phenomenon, starting with the lid. They model how matter can enter or exit the cup via evaporation. However, they find that in a completely closed system, the liquid inside the cup still changes temperature. This motivates the need to trace the transfer of energy into the drink as it warms up. Through a series of lab investigations and simulations, students find two ways to transfer energy into the drink: (1) the absorption of light and (2) thermal energy from the warmer air around the drink. They are then challenged to design their own drink container that can perform as well as the store-bought container, following a set of design criteria and constraints.
This simulation allows students to make observations about the structure and movement of particles in a gas. It is used in Lesson 11 of Unit 6.2.
This simulation allows students to make observations about the structure and movement of particles in a liquid. It is used in Lesson 11 of Unit 6.2.
This simulation allows students to make observations about how particle motion changes as the overall temperature of a liquid changes. It is used in Lesson 11 of Unit 6.2.
This simulation explores the relationship between particle kinetic energies during particle collisions. It is used in Lesson 13 of Unit 6.2.
This simulation shows conduction of thermal energy within and between solids, based on the kinetic energy of particles, and collisions between neighboring particles. It is used in Lesson 13 of Unit 6.2. This simulation differs from the “reduced” version in that it has expanded controls over the variables.
This simulation shows conduction of thermal energy within and between solids, based on the kinetic energy of particles, and collisions between neighboring particles. It is used in Lesson 13 of Unit 6.2.
This simulation explores the relationship between the temperature of a gas, the motion of the particles in the gas and the changes in the kinetic energies of particles during collisions. It is used in Lesson 12 and Lesson 13 of unit 6.2.
Additional unit information.
This 6th grade science unit on thermal energy builds toward the following NGSS Performance Expectations (PEs):
- MS-PS1-4*: Develop a model that predicts and describes changes in particle motion, temperature, and state of a pure substance when thermal energy is added or removed.
- MS-PS3-3: Apply scientific principles to design, construct, and test a device that either minimizes or maximizes thermal energy transfer
- MS-PS3-4 : Plan an investigation to determine the relationships among the energy transferred, the type of matter, the mass, and the change in the average kinetic energy of the particles as measured by the temperature of the sample
- MS-PS3-5: Construct, use, and present arguments to support the claim that when the kinetic energy of an object changes, energy is transferred to or from the object.
- MS-PS4-2* : Develop and use a model to describe that waves are reflected, absorbed, or transmitted through various materials.
- MS-ETS1-4 : Develop a model to generate data for iterative testing and modification of a proposed object, tool, or process such that an optimal design can be achieved.
*These performance expectations are developed across multiple units. This unit reinforces or works toward these NGSS PEs that students should have previously developed or will develop more fully in future units. In the OpenSciEd Scope and Sequence, PS4-2 is first built in Unit 6.1. In this new context of particle models and energy transfer, students learn more about how absorption of light occurs at the particle level. This unit begins to address changes in state that are part of PS1-4; then changes in state are more fully developed in the next unit, 6.3, on water cycling. In 6.3, students learn that evaporation and condensation occur when energy is added or removed from the substance.
The 6th grade science unit on thermal energy expands students’ understanding of particle models and energy transfer, which include these Grade 6–8 DCI elements:
PS1.A: Structure and Properties of Matter
- Gases and liquids are made of molecules or inert atoms that are moving about relative to each other. (MS‑PS1‑4)
- In a liquid, the molecules are constantly in contact with others; in a gas, they are widely spaced except when they happen to collide. In a solid, atoms are closely spaced and may vibrate in position but do not change relative locations. (MS‑PS1‑4)
- The changes of state that occur with variations in temperature or pressure can be described and predicted using these models of matter. (MS‑PS1‑4)
PS3.A: Definitions of Energy
- The term “heat” as used in everyday language refers both to thermal energy (the motion of atoms or molecules within a substance) and the transfer of that thermal energy from one object to another. In science, heat is used only for this second meaning; it refers to the energy transferred due to the temperature difference between two objects. (secondary to MS‑PS1‑4)
- Temperature is not a measure of energy; the relationship between the temperature and the total energy of a system depends on the types, states, and amounts of matter present. (secondary to MS‑PS1‑4)
- Temperature is a measure of the average kinetic energy of particles of matter. The relationship between the temperature and the total energy of a system depends on the types, states, and amounts of matter present. (MS‑PS3‑3), (MS‑PS3‑4)
PS3.B: Conservation of Energy and Energy Transfer
- When the kinetic energy of an object changes, there is inevitably some other change in energy at the same time. (MS‑PS3‑5)
- The amount of energy transfer needed to change the temperature of a matter sample by a given amount depends on the nature of the matter, the size of the sample, and the environment. (MS‑PS3‑4)
- Energy is spontaneously transferred out of hotter regions or objects and into colder ones. (MS‑PS3‑3)
PS4.B: Electromagnetic Radiation
- When light shines on an object, it is reflected, absorbed, or transmitted through the object, depending on the object’s material and the frequency (color) of the light. (MS‑PS4‑2)
ETS1.A: Defining and Delimiting an Engineering Problem
- The more precisely a design task’s criteria and constraints can be defined, the more likely it is that the designed solution will be successful. Specification of constraints includes consideration of scientific principles and other relevant knowledge that is likely to limit possible solutions. (secondary to MS‑PS3‑3)
ETS1.B: Developing Possible Solutions
- A solution needs to be tested and then modified on the basis of the test results in order to improve it. There are systematic processes for evaluating solutions with respect to how well they meet the criteria and constraints of a problem. (secondary to MS‑PS3‑3)
*There is a strike through part of the DCI elements that are not developed in this unit. In the OpenSciEd Scope and Sequence, students will develop an understanding of changes in state, particularly as they relate to pressure, in OpenSciEd Unit 6.3, and frequency (color) of light in OpenSciEd Unit 8.4. The placement of this OpenSciEd Unit 6.2 and associated units are shown in the OpenSciEd Scope and Sequence .
- Developing & Using Models
- Planning & Carrying Out Investigations
- Analyzing & Interpreting Data
- Constructing Explanations & Designing Solutions
- Engaging in Argument from Evidence
- Systems & System Models
- Energy & Matter
- Structure & Function
Beginning in Lesson 4 and throughout the unit, students focus on pooling and then averaging test results and building an understanding of temperature as a measure of average particle movement. They take measurements in the tenth or hundredth in decimal points, and must consider negative and positive numbers as they mass systems. Prerequisite math concepts that may be helpful include:
- CCSS.Math.Content.5.NBT.A.3 Read, write, and compare decimals to thousandths.
- CCSS.Math.Content.5.NBT.A.4 Use place value understanding to round decimals to any place.
- CCSS.Math.Content.6.SP.A.3 Recognize that a measure of center for a numerical data set summarizes all of its values with a single number, while a measure of variation describes how its values vary with a single number.
- CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.6.NS.C.5 Understand that positive and negative numbers are used together to describe quantities having opposite directions or values (e.g., temperature above/below zero, elevation above/below sea level, debits/credits, positive/negative electric charge); use positive and negative numbers to represent quantities in real-world contexts, explaining the meaning of 0 in each situation.
Calculating a mean of a data set is a target idea in 6th-grade CCMS. Prior to Lesson 4 in this unit, talk to your grade’s math teacher to find out when students will learn how to calculate the mean of a numerical data set in math class this year. If they have worked on this already, ask the math teacher for an example data set they worked with and any suggested modification to your anchor chart for calculating a mean. If students haven’t yet worked through any examples in their math classes, then the pooled temperature data in this lesson will be an example you save to refer to in future lessons in concert with this anchor chart. Also ask the math teacher if students have worked with using negative numbers to represent quantities in the real world. This will inform your decision about how to represent temperature changes in the pooled class data table.
This is the second unit in 6th grade in the OpenSciEd Middle School Scope and Sequence and it focuses on thermal energy. Given this placement, several modifications would need to be made if teaching this unit earlier or later in the middle school curriculum. These include:
- If taught before OpenSciEd Unit 6.1, supplemental teaching of light interactions with matter, such as reflection and transmission, would need to be added. These ideas are fundamental to the model students need to build of energy transfer through particle collisions.
- If taught before OpenSciEd Unit 6.1 or at the start of the school year, supplemental teaching of classroom norms, setting up the Driving Question Board, and asking open-ended and testable questions would need to be added. (These supports are built into 6.1.)
- If taught later in the OpenSciEd sequence after other engineering design challenges, modify the cup design challenge so that students are more involved in defining the problem and determining the criteria and constraints. Currently, Unit 6.2 is students’ first introduction to engineering design in the OpenSciEd 6–8th grade sequence. Therefore it is more scaffolded than it would need to be if the unit were taught much later in the middle school curriculum.
- Lindsey Mohan, Unit Lead, BSCS Science Learning
- Zoe Buck Bracey, Writer, BSCS Science Learning
- Emily Harris, Writer, BSCS Science Learning
- Ari Jamshidi, Writer, Stanford University
- Abe Lo, Writer, BSCS Science Learning
- Michael Novak, Writer & Reviewer, Northwestern University
- Tracey Ramirez, Writer, Charles A. Center at UT-Austin
- Dawn Novak, Pilot teacher, Maple School
- Tyler Scaletta, Pilot teacher, North Shore Country Day School
- Katie Van Horne, Assessment Specialist
- David Fortus, Unit Advisory Chair, Weizmann Institute of Science
BSCS Science Learning
- Kate Herman, Copyeditor, Independent Contractor
- Stacey Luce, Editorial Production Lead
- Valerie Maltese, Marketing Specialist & Project Coordinator
- Alyssa Markle, Project Coordinator
- Chris Moraine, Multimedia Graphic Designer
This unit was adapted from Energy: How can we design a device to warm something up? , originally co-developed by San Francisco Unified School District and SCALE at Stanford University 2017–2018. Used with permission. Energy: How can we design a device to warm something up? was developed with funding from Lucas Education Research, part of the George Lucas Education Foundation.
An integral component of OpenSciEd’s development process is external validation of alignment to the Next Generation Science Standards by NextGenScience’s Science Peer Review Panel using the EQuIP Rubric for Science . We are proud that this unit has earned the highest score available and has been awarded the NGSS Design Badge . You can find additional information about the EQuIP rubric and the peer review process at the nextgenscience.org website.
The OpenSciEd units are designed for hands-on learning and therefore materials are necessary to teach the unit. These materials can be purchased as science kits or assembled using the kit material list.
Each OpenSciEd unit has a set of professional learning materials, including agendas, slides, and videos.
This unit builds toward the following NGSS Performance Expectations (PEs) as described in the OpenSciEd Scope & Sequence:
NGSS Design Badge Awarded: Jul 13, 2020 Awarded To: OpenSciEd Unit 6.2: How Can Containers Keep Stuff From Warming Up or Cooling Down? VERIFY
If you're seeing this message, it means we're having trouble loading external resources on our website.
If you're behind a web filter, please make sure that the domains *.kastatic.org and *.kasandbox.org are unblocked.
UP Class 6th Science
Class 6 science (up), unit 1: science in daily life, unit 2: substances and groups of substances, unit 3: separation of substances, unit 4: changes in the neighbourhood, unit 5: fiber to fabric, unit 6: living world, unit 7: adaptations in organisms, unit 8: structure and functions of animals, unit 9: food and health, unit 10: health and hygiene, unit 11: measurement, unit 12: speed, unit 13: work and energy, unit 14: light, unit 15: air, unit 16: water, unit 17: computer.
Download 6th Grade Science Worksheets
TRY US RISK-FREE FOR 30 DAYS!
ADD TO YOUR FILE CABINET
THIS RESOURCE IS IN PDF FORMAT
- Number of pages:
- Guided Reading Level:
- Common Core:
- NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Class 6
- NCERT Class 6 Science
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science
Ncert solutions for class 6 science updated for 2023-24 free pdf.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science are provided here to help you clear all your doubts and boost your exam preparations. These NCERT Class 6 science solutions are very easy to comprehend and help you understand all the basic concepts in a much better way. These Science NCERT Solutions Class 6 provide chapter-wise and exercise-based solutions to all the topics in the NCERT Class 6 Science Book .
Chapter-wise NCERT solution for Class 6 Science
The CBSE Class 6 Science NCERT Solutions contains a total of 16 chapters. The answers to all these chapters are provided in the links mentioned below:
The following chapters have been removed from the NCERT Class 6 Science textbook 2023-24.
Food: Where Does It Come From?
Fibre to Fabric
Changes Around Us
Garbage In, Garbage Out
NCERT Solutions Class 6 Science All Chapters Brief
Chapter 1: food: where does it come from.
Food: Where Does it Come from? Students will learn about the different varieties of foods and their sources. This chapter also teaches about plant and animal products as food , categorisation of food based on the source of the food they eat.
Also, access the following resources for Class 6 Chapter 1 Food: Where Does it Come from? at BYJU’S:
- Food: Where Does it Come From? Class 6 Notes – Chapter 1
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 1 – Food: Where Does It Come from?
Chapter 2: Components of Food
This chapter deals with the components of food , constituents of different food items, tests to identify starch, protein and fat. This chapter will impart knowledge on the effect of different nutrients on our body and the meaning of a balanced diet. After studying these NCERT Solutions, students will be able to attain knowledge of deficiency diseases.
Also, access the following resources for Class 6 Chapter 2 Components of Food, at BYJU’S:
- Components of Food Class 6 notes – Chapter 2
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 2 – Components of Food
Chapter 3: Fibre to Fabric
Chapter 3 has topics related to a variety of fabrics, fibres, plant fibres and spinning of cotton yarn. After studying this chapter, students will be able to get crucial insights into the process of making fabric from yarn, together with the historical aspects of clothing.
Also, access the following resources for Class 6 Chapter 3 Fibre to Fabric, at BYJU’S:
- Fibre to Fabric Class 6 Notes – Chapter 3
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 3 – Fibre to Fabric
Chapter 4: Sorting Materials into Groups
Sorting Materials into Groups will help students to know the objects around us, their properties, which include appearance, hardness, solubility , buoyancy and transparency.
Also, access the following resources for Class 6 Chapter 4 Sorting Materials into Groups, at BYJU’S:
- Sorting Materials into Groups Class 6 notes – Chapter 4
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 4 – Sorting Materials and Groups
Chapter 5: Separation of Substances
Separation of Substances will teach us separation methods such as handpicking, threshing, winnowing, sieving, sedimentation , decantation and filtration and evaporation. Students will also get a brief knowledge of the solubility and saturation of solubility in this chapter.
Also, access the following resources for Class 6 Chapter 5 Separation of Substances, at BYJU’S:
- Separation of Substances Class 6 Notes – Chapter 5
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 5 – Separation of Substances
Chapter 6: Changes Around Us
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 6, Changes Around Us, will help you in perceiving the reversible and irreversible nature of changes together with the ways of bringing changes around us that we encounter daily.
Also, access the following resources for Class 6 Chapter 6 Changes Around Us, at BYJU’S:
- Changes Around Us Class 6 Notes – Chapter 6
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 6 – Changes Around Us
Chapter 7: Getting to Know Plants
Getting to Know Plants is an interesting chapter that sheds light on herbs, shrubs and trees. This chapter introduces you to the stem, leaf, root and flower. This chapter has many activities that will help you to get knowledge of plants and their parts.
Also, access the following resources for Class 6 Chapter 7 Getting to Know Plants, at BYJU’S:
- Getting to Know Plants Class 6 Notes – Chapter 7
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 7 – Getting to Know Plants
Chapter 8: Body Movements
Body Movements will acquaint us with the human body and its movements, which includes a brief introduction of ball and socket joints, pivotal joints , hinge joints, and fixed joints. This chapter also has topics related to the gait of animals, with examples of earthworms, snails, birds, fish and snakes.
Also, access the following resources for Class 6 Chapter 8 Body Movements, at BYJU’S:
- Body Movements Class 6 Notes – Chapter 8
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 8 – Body Movements
Chapter 9: The Living Organisms and Their Surroundings
The Living Organisms — Characteristics and Habitats will help you grasp topics including surroundings that organisms live in, habitat and adaptation, different types of habitats and characteristics of living organisms.
Also, access the following resources for Class 6 Chapter 9 The Living Organisms and their Surroundings, at BYJU’S:
- The Living Organisms – Characteristics and Habitats Class 6 Notes – Chapter 9
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 9 – The Living Organisms and Their Surroundings
Chapter 10: Motion and Measurement of Distances
Motion and Measurement of Distances is a very basic chapter that deals with transport, measurements, standard units of measurement , length measurement, measurement of the length of a curved line, movement of things around us and types of motions.
Also, access the following resources for Class 6 Chapter 10 Motion and Measurement of Distances, at BYJU’S:
- Motion and Measurement of Distances Class 6 Notes – Chapter 10
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 10 – Motion and Measurement of Distances
Chapter 11: Light, Shadows and Reflections
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 11, Light, Shadows and Reflections, will help you understand concepts such as opacity, the meaning of shadows, pinhole camera and its construction. This chapter also includes topics of mirrors and reflections, which is very important to understand thoroughly.
Also, access the following resources for Class 6 Chapter 11 Light, Shadows and Reflections, at BYJU’S:
- Light, Shadows and Reflections Class 6 Notes – Chapter 11
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 11 – Light
Chapter 12: Electricity and Circuits
Electricity and Circuits is an interesting chapter that teaches you about the electric cell, a bulb connected to an electric cell, meaning and construction of electric circuits, switches, conductors and insulators and their significance.
Also, access the following resources for Class 6 Chapter 12 Electricity and Circuits at BYJU’S:
- Electricity and Circuits Class 6 Notes – Chapter 12
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 12 – Electricity and Circuits
Chapter 13: Fun with Magnets
Fun with magnets will communicate the topics related to the discovery of magnets , magnetic and non-magnetic materials, poles of magnets, how to find directions using a magnet, making of magnets and concepts of attraction and repulsion between magnets.
Also, access the following resources for Class 6 Chapter 13 Fun with Magnets, at BYJU’S:
- Fun with Magnets Class 6 Notes – Chapter 13
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 13 – Fun with Magnets
Chapter 14: Water
Water is a very important chapter for it covers concepts like usage of water, sources of water, the meaning of water cycle, the formation of clouds, effects of heavy rainfall, drought, conservation of water and rainwater harvesting .
Also, access the following resources for Class 6 Chapter 14 Water, at BYJU’S:
- Water Class 6 Notes – Chapter 14
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 14 – Water
Chapter 15: Air Around Us
Chapter 15, Air Around Us, conveys the presence of air around us along with constituents of air, the availability of oxygen to animals and plants living in water and soil and the recycling of oxygen in the atmosphere.
Also, access the following resources for Class 6 Chapter 15 Air Around Us, at BYJU’S:
- Air Around Us Class 6 Notes – Chapter 15
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 15 – Air Around Us
Chapter 16: Garbage In, Garbage Out
Garbage In, Garbage Out will put forward an understanding of dealing with garbage. This chapter briefs you about the vermicomposting , garbage disposal, recycling of paper and plastics, and problems caused due to plastic.
Also, access the following resources for Class 6 Chapter 16 Garbage In, Garbage Out, at BYJU’S:
- Garbage In, Garbage Out Class 6 Notes – Chapter 16
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 16 – Garbage In, Garbage Out
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science
List out the chapters present in the ncert solutions for class 6 science., what can i learn from chapter 15 of ncert solutions for class 6 science, where can i get the ncert solutions for class 6 science online, how can i study the entire syllabus of ncert solutions for class 6 science in a short time, leave a comment cancel reply.
Your Mobile number and Email id will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Request OTP on Voice Call
Post My Comment
- Share Share
Register with BYJU'S & Download Free PDFs
Register with byju's & watch live videos.
- JOBS CIRCULAR
- TELETALK APPLY
- RESULT NOTICE
6 Class Science Assignment With Answer 2022 (5th week)
Secondary School Certificate authority had to be released Class 6 Science Assignment Answer 5th weeks 2022. Without any charge we also posted and you can get your 6 Science Assignment to solve 5th week 2022 at chakrirkhobor.net. We try full Science assignment solution for 6. Most of the Assignment finder many times fine six class Science assignment 5th week. So all People Keep read this article and know all details here. Check also 6 Science Assignment submit Date 2022 and Download link on this page.
Class 6 Science Assignment Answer 2022 – 5th Week
You can get the first 6 Assignment all Board. This year newly start Assignment answer 2022 all board on their website. You want to get 6 class Science Assignment to keep reading below. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Assignment in class 6 .
How to get Science Assignment Answer 6 2022?
All education Board facilities get 6 Science Assignment Answer. Well, it’s quite obvious most of the students in Bangladesh are belongs from all areas, they may not have the facility of a Computer, Laptop, or Android MOBILE, if you are not able to check your Science Assignment 6, then you can get your schools.
আরও দেখুন : ৬ষ্ঠ শ্রেণির গনিত এসাইনমেন্ট ২০২২-5th week
How to download this Class 6 Science Assignment?
Check assignment Date Of School 2022. So all Applicants continue to read our article and know all details. All Education Board start all subject Assignments and will end on December 2022. Six Class assignment 5 Week. Students can also check their 6 Science Assignment on these websites.
How to do Class 6 Assignment Answer?
On the off chance that you don’t think about the 6 Science Assignment process, this area will improve your insight in a matter of seconds. It would be ideal if you’re Assignment and ensure you are following the procedure appropriately. Here you go.
5th Week Six class Science Assignment answer see below.
Every Assignment seeker knows chakrirkhobor.net published all types of Assignments with the answer pdf file. This Notice also found on my website. Finally, you can understand get the total of 6 Science Assignment all board 2022. So you have to connect for their address. In conclusion, for the next update about the update assignment Notice. Finally 5th Week Assignment etc. So stay with us.
- Recent Posts
- TN Text Books
- Kalvi Seithi
- Samacheer Kalvi Guide
6th Science Assignment 2 Answer Key 2021
Dear Teachers Send Your Study Materials, Question Papers & Answers to [email protected] Whatsapp 8778711260
6th Standard Science
Assignment 2 answer key 2021.
- 6th Science Assignment 2 Question Paper Click Here
- 6th Science Assignment 2 Answers Click Here
TN 6th Assignment 2 Question and Answer Key
- 6th Tamil Assignment 2 Question and Answer Key
- 6th English Assignment 2 Question and Answer Key
- 6th Maths Assignment 2 Question and Answer Key
- 6th Science Assignment 2 Question and Answer Key
- 6th Social Science Assignment 2 Question and Answer Key
You may like these posts
Post a comment.
வாசகர்களின் கருத்துக்களை அன்புடன் வரவேற்கின்றோம்.
கனமழை காரணமாக (15.11.2023) விடுமுறை அறிவிக்கப்பட்ட மாவட்டங்கள்
11th Chemistry Focus Guide
10th Social Science Guide 2020-21
TN Government Holiday List 2024
9th Standard 2nd Mid Term Syllabus Download PDF
- 10th 12th Revised Revision Test Time Table 7
- 10th 11th 12th Public Exam Time Table 2023 11
- 10th 11th 12th Public Examination Time Table 2023 - 2024 1
- 10th 11th 12th Public Practical Exam 15
- 10th 1st Mid Term Question Paper 5
- 10th 1st mid term syllabus 5
- 10th 2nd mid term question paper 22
- 10th 2nd Revision 2023 Question Paper 7
- 10th 2nd Revision Question Paper and Answer Key 5
- 10th 2nd Revision Test Syllabus 2022 3
- 10th 3rd Revision Question and Answers 2022 1
- 10th 3rd Revision Question and Answers 2023 6
- 10th 3rd Revision Question Paper 6
- 10th 3rd Revision Time Table 1
- 10th All Subject Full Guide 2021-2022 6
- 10th All Subject Guide 1
- 10th All Subject Monthly Syllabus 1
- 10th Basic Quiz 3
- 10th Deleted Portion 2021-2022 1
- 10th English Full Guide 1
- 10th English Monthly Question Paper 1
- 10th English Quarterly Question Paper 2023 1
- 10th English Study Materials 2022 1
- 10th English Video Class 1
- 10th Half Yearly Exam Q&A 5
- 10th Half Yearly Important Questions 6
- 10th Important Study Materials 4
- 10th Kalvi TV Video Class 3
- 10TH MATHS 5
- 10TH MATHS CREATIVE QUESTIONS 1
- 10th Maths Full Guide 2
- 10th Maths Important Questions 8
- 10th Maths Kalvi TV Video Class 1
- 10th Maths Materials 8
- 10th Maths Public Important Questions 1
- 10th Maths Quarterly Syllabus 2022 1
- 10th Maths Quarterly Syllabus 2023 2
- 10th Maths Slow learners Study Materials 2023 1
- 10th Maths study materials 1
- 10th Maths Unit test Question Paper 1
- 10th Practical Exam 2022 1
- 10th Practical Exam 2023 1
- 10TH PTA QUESTION AND ANSWER 1
- 10th public Exam 2023 4
- 10th Public Exam Question Paper & Answer Key 2023 2
- 10th Public Exam Question Paper & Answer Key 2023 10
- 10th Public Exam Question paper and answer key 2020 4
- 10th Public Exam Question paper and answer key 2022 2
- 10th Public Exam Time Table 2023 3
- 10th Public Examination Time Table 2023 - 2024 1
- 10th Public Model Question Paper 2022 3
- 10th Public Model Question Paper 2023 9
- 10th Quarterly Exam Model Question Paper 3
- 10th Quarterly Exam Question Paper 16
- 10th Quarterly Exam Syllabus 2
- 10th Question Bank 5
- 10th Refreshment Module Test 2021 1
- 10th results 10
- 10th Revision Exam Time Table 2023 5
- 10th Revision Test Question paper and answer key 2021 11
- 10th Revision Test Question paper and answer key 2022 1
- 10th Revision Test Question paper and answer key 2023 6
- 10th Science Full Guide 1
- 10th Science Important Study Materials 5
- 10th Science Practical Guide 1
- 10th Science Public Exam Answer Key 1
- 10th Science Quarterly Question Paper 2023 1
- 10th Slow Learners Material 7
- 10th Social Science Full Guide 2
- 10th Social Science Important Questions 2
- 10TH SOCIAL SCIENCE PTA QUESTION AND ANSWER 1
- 10th Social Science Quarterly Question Paper 2023 2
- 10th Special 1
- 10th Standard All Important Study Materials 6
- 10th std 85
- 10th STD English Study Material 1
- 10th STD Tamil Study Material 1
- 10th Supplementary Exam Time Table 1
- 10th Tamil Free Online Test Unit 1 to 9 1
- 10th Tamil Full Guide 4
- 10th Tamil GENERAL ESSAYS AND LETTER WRITTING 1
- 10th Tamil Important Questions 2
- 10TH TAMIL IMPORTANT STUDY MATERIALS 3
- 10th Tamil Monthly Question Paper 1
- 10th Tamil Padivam Niraputhal 1
- 10TH TAMIL POEMS 1
- 10th Tamil Public Exam Answer Key 1
- 10th Tamil Quarterly Question Paper 2023 2
- 10th tamil unit test question and answers 6
- 10th Tamil Video Class 1
- 10th unit test question papers 21
- 10th unit test syllabus 1
- 10th Unit Test Time Table 2
- 10ம் வகுப்பு தமிழ் மனப்பாடப் பகுதி 4
- 11th 1st Mid Term Question Paper 9
- 11th 2nd Mid Term Question paper answer key 2
- 11th 2nd Revision Question paper answer key 1
- 11th all subject guide 1
- 11th Biology Important Questions 1
- 11th Economics Public Exam Question Paper and Answer Key 2023 1
- 11TH ECONOMICS IMPORTANT STUDY MATERIALS 1
- 11th English free online test 1
- 11th English Kalvi TV Live Video Class 1
- 11th English Public Exam Question Paper and Answer Key 2023 1
- 11th free online test 14
- 11th Half Yearly Exam 2022 14
- 11th Half Yearly Question Paper answer key 10
- 11th Important Questions 1
- 11th important Study Material 4
- 11th Kalvi TV Live Video Class 6
- 11th Maths Free Online Test 1
- 11th Maths Kalvi TV Live Video Class 1
- 11th physics Free online test 11
- 11th Physics Golden Questions 2
- 11th Physics Important 2 Mark Questions 1
- 11th Physics Kalvi TV Live Video Class 1
- 11th Physics Public Exam Model Question 2
- 11th Physics Public Exam Question Paper and Answer Key 2023 1
- 11th Practical Exam Model Question Paper 1
- 11th public exam important Questions 1
- 11th Public Exam Question paper and answer key 2020 1
- 11th Public Exam Question paper and answer key 2022 1
- 11th Public Exam Question paper and answer key 2023 23
- 11th public exam time table 2
- 11th Public Examination Time Table 2023 - 2024 1
- 11th Public Model Question Paper 2023 25
- 11th Quarterly Exam Question Paper 12
- 11th Quarterly Exam Time Table 2023 13
- 11th reduced syllabus 2020-21 16
- 11th result 4
- 11th Revision Test Question paper and answer key 2021 14
- 11th Revision Test Question paper and answer key 2022 1
- 11th Revision Test Question paper and answer key 2023 2
- 11th Revision Test Time Table 2022 1
- 11th std 30
- 11th STD All Important Study Materials 1
- 11th Supplementary Exam 1
- 11th tamil free online test 3
- 11th Tamil Public Exam Important Questions 2023 1
- 11th Tamil Public Exam Question Paper and Answer Key 2023 1
- 11th Tamil Refresher Course Answer Key 10
- 11th Tamil Talent Exam 2
- 11th unit test question paper 2
- 12h Chemistry Equations & Formula 1
- 12th 1st Mid Term Question Paper 7
- 12th 1st Mid Term Question Paper 2022 3
- 12th 2nd Mid Term Question Paper and Answer Key 23
- 12th Accountancy Public Important Questions 2023 1
- 12th Accountancy Study Material 1
- 12th all subject guide 3
- 12th Bio Botany Guide Tamil Medium 4
- 12th biology free online test 10
- 12th Biology Important Study Materials 1
- 12th botany guide 1
- 12th Chemistry Free Online Test 1
- 12th Chemistry Important Questions 3
- 12th Chemistry Public Important Questions 1
- 12th Chemistry Unit Wise Public Questions 1
- 12th Chemistry Volume 1 and 2 MCQs 1
- 12th Commerce Important Questions 5
- 12th Commerce Refresher Course Answer Key 18
- 12th Computer Science Free Online Test 1
- 12th Economics Refresher Course Answer Key 2
- 12th Economics Revision Test Syllabus 2022 1
- 12th English Model Question Paper 1
- 12th English Free Online Test 7
- 12th English Mock Test 1
- 12th English Refresher Course Answer Key 12
- 12th Free Online Test 30
- 12th Government official Answer key 2020 1
- 12th Half Yearly Questions 2022 13
- 12th Important Questions 5
- 12th Important Questions 2021-22 3
- 12th Maths Free Online Test 13
- 12th Maths Model Question Paper 2022 3
- 12th Maths Unit Test Question Paper 1
- 12th Maths Unit Test Question Paper 2021 3
- 12th model question paper 2
- 12TH PHYSICS 7
- 12th Physics Free Online Test 5
- 12th Physics Golden Questions 1
- 12TH PHYSICS IMPORTANT QUESTIONS 7
- 12th Physics Numerical Problems 2
- 12TH PHYSICS VOLUME 1 IMPORTANT QUESTIONS 1
- 12th Practical Exam Model Question Paper 1
- 12th Public Exam Bonus Marks 1
- 12th Public Exam Date 1
- 12th Public Exam Government Official Answer key 2022 9
- 12th Public Exam Government Official Answer key 2023 23
- 12th Public Exam Hall Ticket 1
- 12th public exam important questions 5
- 12th Public Exam Question Paper & Answer Key 2023 15
- 12th Public Exam Question paper and answer key 2020 1
- 12th Public Exam Question paper and answer key 2022 18
- 12th public exam time table 2
- 12th Public Examination Time Table 2023 - 2024 1
- 12th Public Model Question Paper 25
- 12th Public Question Paper 1
- 12th Quarterly Exam Time Table 2023 1
- 12th Quarterly Question Paper 2022 19
- 12th Quarterly Question Paper 2023 11
- 12th Refresher Course Answer Key 27
- 12th Result Date 4
- 12th results 7
- 12th Revision Exam Time Table 2
- 12th Revision Test Important Questions 2022 10
- 12th Revision Test Model Question Paper 16
- 12th Revision Test Question paper and answer key 8
- 12th Revision Test Question paper and answer key 2021 13
- 12th Revision Test Question paper and answer key 2023 20
- 12th Revision Test Syllabus 2021-22 (JANUARY AND FEBRUARY) 10
- 12th Standard All Important Study Materials 1
- 12th std 53
- 12th Study Materials 2
- 12th Supplementary Exam Date 2023 1
- 12th Syllabus 3
- 12th Tamil 1 Marks 1
- 12th tamil book back answers 3
- 12th Tamil Free Online Test 2
- 12th Tamil Guide 3
- 12th Tamil Refresher Course online Test 3
- 12th unit test question papers 8
- 12th Unit Test Time Table 2
- 1st Mid Term Question Paper 43
- 1st Refresher Course 1
- 1st to 12th Refresher Course Module Books 11
- 1st to 5th 1st Term Revised Time Table 2023 1
- 1st to 8th Refresher Course 9
- 1st to 8th Term 1 SA Exam Time Table 2023 1
- 2nd mid term syllabus 4
- 2nd Mid Term Time Table 4
- 2nd Refresher Course 1
- 2nd Standard All Important Study Materials 1
- 3rd All Subject Guide 1
- 3rd mid term exam 4
- 3rd Mid Term Exam Time Table 1
- 3rd Refresher Course 1
- 3rd Standard All Important Study Materials 1
- 3rd Tamil worksheet Answers 2
- 4th 5th Ennum Ezhuthum November Month Lesson Plan 4
- 4th 5th Notes of Lesson 12
- 4th All Subject Guide 1
- 4th and 5th Term 1 Question Paper 2023 9
- 4th Refresher Course 1
- 4th Standard All Important Study Materials 1
- 4th Standard New Text Books 2021-2022 1
- 4th Term 1 Question Paper 2023 6
- 4th Term 2 Question Paper 6
- 4th Term 2 Syllabus 1
- 4th Term 3 Question Paper 3
- 4th Term 3 Syllabus 1
- 5th 2nd mid term question paper 10
- 5th all subject Guide 1
- 5th Annual Exam Question paper 5
- 5th BASELINE ASSESSMENT SURVEY 1
- 5th Ennum Ezhuthum Work Book Answer Key 2
- 5th Refresher Course 1
- 5th Standard All Important Study Materials 1
- 5th Students Tamil Composition 1
- 5th Term 2 Question Paper 1
- 5th Term 2 Syllabus 1
- 5th Term 3 Question Paper 3
- 5th Term 3 Syllabus 1
- 6th - 9th Annual Exam Time Table 1
- 6th 1st Mid Term Question Paper 4
- 6th 2nd mid term question paper 11
- 6th all subject Guide 1
- 6th annual Exam 2023 13
- 6th Half Yearly Questions 2022 5
- 6th Lesson Plan 1
- 6th Quarterly Exam Question Paper 6
- 6th Reduced syllabus 6
- 6th Refresher Course Answer key 1
- 6th Refresher Course Module Books 2021-2022 2
- 6th SEAS Model Question Paper 2
- 6th Standard All Important Study Materials 1
- 6th Term 1 Question Paper 5
- 6th Third Midterm Question and answers 1
- 6th Time Table 2023 1
- 6th to 10th 1th Mid Term Time Table 2
- 6th to 10th Monthwise Syllabus 2022-23 1
- 6th to 10th Syllabus 3
- 6th to 12th 2nd Mid Term Time Table 1
- 6th to 12th All Exam Time Table 3
- 6th to 12th Common Quarterly Exam Time Table 2023 3
- 6th to 12th HALF YEARLY EXAM TIME TABLE 2022 4
- 6th to 12th HALF YEARLY EXAM TIME TABLE 2023 2
- 6th to 12th Monthly Syllabus 10
- 6th to 8th 1
- 6th to 8th 1st Term Exam Question Papers 1
- 6th to 8th Term I Syllabus 1
- 6th to 9th 3rd Mid Term Syllabus 2023 4
- 6th to 9th Annual Exam Time Table 2022 1
- 6th-8th Assessment Exam Question Paper and Answer key 1
- 7th 1st Mid Term Question Paper 6
- 7th 2nd mid term question paper 7
- 7th All Subject Guide 1
- 7th Annual Exam Question Paper 13
- 7th English Quarterly Question Paper 1
- 7th Half Yearly Questions 2022 4
- 7th Lesson Plan 1
- 7th Maths Quarterly Exam Question Paper and Answer Key 1
- 7th Monthly Syllabus 3
- 7th Quarterly Exam Question Paper 12
- 7th Reduced syllabus 5
- 7th Refresher Course Answer key 17
- 7th Refresher Course Module Books 2021-2022 3
- 7th Science Quarterly Exam Question Paper 1
- 7th Social Science Quarterly Exam Question Paper and Answer Key 1
- 7th Standard All Important Study Materials 1
- 7th Tamil Quarterly Question Paper 1
- 7th Term 2 Questions 1
- 7th Term 3 Questions 6
- 7th Third Midterm Question Paper 2023 1
- 7th Time Table 2023 1
- 8th 1st Mid Term Question Paper 5
- 8th 2nd mid term question paper 7
- 8th annual exam question papers 2022 1
- 8th annual exam question papers 2023 12
- 8th English Quarterly Exam Question Paper 2023 1
- 8th Maths Quarterly Exam Question Paper 1
- 8th Monthly Syllabus 5
- 8th Quarterly Exam Question Paper 12
- 8th Reduced syllabus 7
- 8th Refresher Course Answer key 17
- 8th Refresher Course Module Books 2021-2022 1
- 8th Science Quarterly Exam Question Paper 1
- 8th Science Refresher Course Answer key 5
- 8th Social Science Quarterly Exam Question Paper 1
- 8th Standard All Important Study Materials 1
- 8th Study Materials 1
- 8th Tamil Basic Quiz Answer key 17
- 8th Tamil Guide 1
- 8th Tamil Quarterly Exam Question Paper and Answer Key 1
- 8th Third Midterm Question Paper 1
- 8th Time Table 2023 1
- 9th 1st Mid Term Question Paper 5
- 9th 2nd mid term question paper 2
- 9th 3rd Mid Term Question Paper 2
- 9th All Subject Guide 1
- 9th Annual Exam Question Paper 2023 9
- 9th Annual Exam Question Papers 12
- 9th English Guide 1
- 9th English Quarterly Question Paper 1
- 9th Half Yearly Question and Answer Key 5
- 9th Maths Quarterly Question Paper 1
- 9th Monthly Syllabus 5
- 9th Quarterly Exam Question Paper 2022 5
- 9th Quarterly Exam Question Paper 2023 6
- 9th Question Papers 8
- 9th Reduced syllabus 1
- 9th results 1
- 9th Science Quarterly Question Paper 1
- 9th Science Refresher Course Answer Key 5
- 9th Science Study Materials 1
- 9th Social Science Quarterly Question Paper 1
- 9th Standard All Important Study Materials 2
- 9th Tamil 1
- 9th Tamil Guide 1
- 9th Tamil Quarterly Question Paper 1
- 9th unit test question paper 1
- After 12th என்ன படிக்கலாம் 2
- Age Relaxation GO For TRB 2023 1
- Annual Exam Time Table 2023 1
- ANSWER KEY 1
- Answer key 2021 1
- Baseline assessment 1
- Basic Quiz Questions Collection 26
- BE Rank List 1
- Book Back Answers 1
- breaking news 169
- cbse result 2020 1
- CEO Conduct Detanis 1
- chandrayaan-3 status live 3
- CRC Calendar 1
- CRC Training 8
- DEO Exam 2023 1
- Diwali Holiday 1
- EC Loyola Guide 2
- EE Training 1
- ENNUM ELUTHUM TEACHERS HANDBOOKS 8
- Ennum Ezhuthum 121
- Ennum Ezhuthum 4th 5th 36
- Ennum Ezhuthum Assessment Schedule 5
- Ennum Ezhuthum August Month Lesson Plan 7
- Ennum Ezhuthum Classroom Corners 1
- Ennum Ezhuthum Lesson Plan 43
- ENNUM EZHUTHUM Monthly Assessment 2
- Ennum Ezhuthum October Month Lesson Plan 7
- Ennum Ezhuthum September Month Lesson Plan 2023 2
- Ennum Ezhuthum Syllabus 1
- Ennum Ezhuthum Teachers Work Book 2
- Ennum Ezhuthum Term 2 Question Paper 1
- Ennum Ezhuthum Term 2 Schedule 1
- Ennum Ezhuthum Term 2 Teachers Hand Book 1
- Ennum Ezhuthum Term 2 Training Schedule 6
- Ennum Ezhuthum Term 3 5
- Ennum Ezhuthum Term 3 Lesson Plan 19
- Ennum Ezhuthum THB 2
- Ennum Ezhuthum Training 11
- Ennum Ezhuthum Work Book Answers 12
- Entrance Exam 1
- February Month lesson plan 1
- First Mid-Term Question Pattern 2
- free online test 81
- Grace mark 1
- Half yearly exam date 2022 2
- Half Yearly Exam Question paper and answer key 2022 1
- Happy Pongal 1
- HI TECH Lab 2
- HI TECH Lab Quiz Assessment 2
- How to Download 11th Results 2023 1
- How to Download TET Certificate 1
- ILLAM THEDI KALVI 4
- Inspire Award 1
- ITK TRAINING 2
- January Month lesson plan 8
- JEE-Advanced Admit Card 1
- Jolly Phonics App 1
- Jul Month Assignment 5
- July Month Assignment 41
- kalai thiruvizha 2
- KALVI IMAYAM 80
- kalvi tv bridge course 25
- Kalvi Tv Live Video Class 15
- kalvi tv records 1
- kalvi tv time table 22
- Kalviimayam WhatsApp Groups Invite Links 1
- KALVISEITHI 187
- Kamarajar 2
- Learning Outcomes 3
- Local Holiday 23
- Manarkeni Learning App 1
- Maths Slow Learns Study Material 1
- Model Quarterly Question Paper 8
- Model Question Paper 2020-2021 1
- Monthly Calendar 2022 1
- Morning Breakfast Scheme 1
- Naan virumbum thalaivar kamarajar 2
- NEET 2020 2
- NEET admit card 2
- NEET Exam New Syllabus Published 1
- NEET JEE IMPORTANT STUDY MATERIAL 6
- NEET Q & A 1
- New Reduced Syllabus 2021-2022 4
- New Student Admission Form 2023 - 2024 1
- new text book 1
- NMMS Answer Key 1
- NMMS Exam 7
- NMMS Study Materials 2021 4
- notes of lesson 16
- NTSE Answer key 2022 1
- October Month Kalvi TV Time Table 2021 1
- Paper Valuation Camp Schedule 1
- PGTRB CV List 2022 3
- PGTRB Provisionally Selection List 1
- Pongal gift 2023 1
- Private School Teacher Jobs 2
- Public Exam Hall Supervisor Duties 1
- Public Exam Hall Ticket 1
- Public Exam Question Paper and Answer key 2020 1
- Public Exam Time Table 2020-2021 2
- Public Exam Time Table 2022 5
- public exam time table 2023 4
- Public Holidays 2024 1
- public model question paper 2021 2
- Quarterly Exam Syllabus 2
- Quarterly Exam Time Table 11
- RAIN HOLIDAY 23
- Reading Marathon 1
- Reduced Syllabus 2021-2022 25
- Refresher Course Answer Key 50
- Refresher Course day wise planner 3
- Refresher Course Module Books 2021-2022 38
- Refresher Course Test Question Paper and Answer key 4
- Republic Day Speech in Tamil 6
- Revision Test 2021-22 15
- samacheer kalvi guide 1
- School Colander 1
- School Diary 1
- School Morning Prayer Activities 68
- School Reopen date 7
- SEAS Exam syllabus 2023 1
- SEAS Model Question Paper 1
- SI Exam Answer key 1
- SMC Meeting 4
- SSLC MODEL PUBLIC EXAMINATION 2019-20 1
- SSLC Retotal List 1
- Students Temperature Format Check List 1
- Summative Assessment 2
- Syllabus 2022 15
- TALENT EXAM 1
- Tamil Nadu Government Holidays 2021 1
- Tamil Nadu Government Holidays List 1
- Tamil Thaai Vaalthu Song 1
- Tamil THIRANARI THERVU 1
- TC and Mark Sheet Forms Download PDF 1
- Teachers Training 1
- Telephone Directory 2
- temporary mark sheet 1
- Temporary Special Teacher Application Form 1
- Temporary Teachers 5
- Term 1 Exam Date 3
- Term 2 Exam Questions 5
- Term 2 Syllabus Download PDF 5
- Term 3 Question Paper 1
- term 3 syllabus 2
- TET Exam 2022 5
- TET Exam Date 2
- TET Latest News 13
- TET Paper 2 1
- TET Paper 2 Result 1
- TET Passed 2013 5
- TET Protest 11
- TET WEIGHTAGE Marks 1
- thayien manikkodi pareer 1
- Then Chittu Magazine 2
- Time Table 6
- TN CEO Transfer 3
- TN New Text Book 12
- TN SCERT 127
- TN School Calendar 6
- tn text books 3
- TNAU Cut Off Marks 2
- TNEA Cut Off Marks 2021 2
- TNPSC Annual Planner 2022 1
- TNPSC Group 4 Answer key 1
- TNPSC Group 4 Result 1
- TNSED ATTENDANCE APP 8
- TNSED Manarkeni App 1
- TNSED School App 16
- TNSED SCHOOLS NEW VERSION UPDATE 6
- TNTET 2022 Practice Test 2
- TNTET News 10
- tntet paper 2 hall ticket 1
- TNTET Paper II Revised Result 1
- TNUEGT & PSTA 1
- TRANSMISSION CUE SHEET 1
- TRB Annual Planner 3
- TRB NEW Website 2
- TRUST Result Date 1
- UG TRB Exam 3
- UGTRB subject wise vacancy 1
- Unit Test 5
- Vacant List 1
- எண்ணும் எழுத்தும் 3
- கலைஞர் மகளிர் உரிமைத் தொகை 2
- திருக்குறள் 2
- திறனாய்வுத் தேர்வு 1
- மணற்கேணி செயலி 1
- விநாயகர் சதுர்த்தி கொண்டாட்டம் 1