- Number Charts
- Long division
- Basic operations
- Telling time
- Place value
- Roman numerals
- Fractions & related
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions
- Mixed numbers vs. fractions
- Equivalent fractions
- Prime factorization & factors
- Fraction Calculator
- Decimals & Percent
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals
- Fractions to decimals
- Percents to decimals
- Percentage of a number
- Percent word problems
- Classify triangles
- Classify quadrilaterals
- Circle worksheets
- Area & perimeter of rectangles
- Area of triangles & polygons
- Coordinate grid, including moves & reflections
- Volume & surface area
- Square Roots
- Order of operations
- Scientific notation
- Ratio word problems
- Write expressions
- Evaluate expressions
- Simplify expressions
- Linear equations
- Linear inequalities
- Graphing & slope
- Equation calculator
- Equation editor
- Elementary Math Games
- Addition and subtraction
- Math facts practice
- The four operations
- Factoring and number theory
- Geometry topics
- Middle/High School
- Statistics & Graphs
- Logic and proof
- For all levels
- Favorite math puzzles
- Favorite challenging puzzles
- Math in real world
- Problem solving & projects
- For gifted children
- Math history
- Math games and fun websites
- Interactive math tutorials
- Math help & online tutoring
- Assessment, review & test prep
- Online math curricula
Third Grade Math Worksheets - Free PDF Printables with No Login
3rd Grade Worksheets
442 3rd Grade Worksheets
10 times tables
This coloring math worksheet helps your third grader conceptualize counting and multiplying by 10.
2 pairs of feet
How many pairs of feet do you see? This coloring math worksheet introduces your third grader to multiplying by 2 with cute pictures of feet.
2 times tables
This coloring math worksheet helps your third grader conceptualize counting and multiplying by 2.
3 times tables
In this coloring math worksheet, your third grader gets practice counting by 3s and identifying number patterns.
This geometry math worksheet gives your child practice identifying each vertex in various 3-dimensional shapes.
3rd grade spelling words (list #1 of 36)
Welcome to the first of our weekly spelling lists for your third grader!
3rd grade spelling words (list #10 of 36)
Welcome to the 10th of our weekly spelling lists for your third grader!
3rd grade spelling words (list #11 of 36)
Welcome to the 11th of our weekly spelling lists for your third grader!
3rd grade spelling words (list #12 of 36)
Welcome to the 12th of our weekly spelling lists for your third grader!
3rd grade spelling words (list #13 of 36)
Welcome to the 13th of our weekly spelling lists for your third grader!
Yes! Sign me up for updates relevant to my child's grade.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you for signing up!
Server Issue: Please try again later. Sorry for the inconvenience
- Number Chart
- Number Counting
- Skip Counting
- Tracing – Number Tracing
- Numbers – Missing
- Numbers – Least to Greatest
- Before & After Numbers
- Greater & Smaller Number
- Number – More or Less
- Numbers -Fact Family
- Numbers – Place Value
- Even & Odd
- Tally Marks
- Fraction Addition
- Fraction Circles
- Fraction Model
- Fraction Subtraction
- Fractions – Comparing
- Fractions – Equivalent
- Decimal Addition
- Decimal Model
- Decimal Subtraction
- Addition – Picture
- Addition – 1 Digit
- Addition – 2 Digit
- Addition – 3 Digit
- Addition – 4 Digit
- Addition – Missing Addend
- Addition Regrouping
- Addition Word Problems
- Subtraction – Picture
- Subtraction – 1 Digit
- Subtraction – 2 Digit
- Subtraction – 3 Digit
- Subtraction – 4 Digit
- Subtraction Regrouping
- Multiplication – Repeated Addition
- Times Tables
- Times Table – Times Table Chart
- Multiplication – Horizontal
- Multiplication – Vertical
- Multiplication-1 Digit
- Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit
- Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit
- Squares – Perfect Squares
- Multiplication Word Problems
- Square Root
- Division – Long Division
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder
- Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division – Sharing
- Time – Elapsed Time
- Time – Clock Face
- Pan Balance Problems
- Algebraic Reasoning
- Math Worksheets on Graph Paper
- Preschool Worksheets
- Kindergarten Worksheets
- Home Preschool Kindergarten First Grade Math Pinterest
- Book Report Critical Thinking Pattern Cut and Paste Patterns Pattern – Number Patterns Pattern – Shape Patterns Pattern – Line Patterns Easter Feelings & Emotions Grades Fifth Grade First Grade First Grade – Popular First Grade Fractions Fourth Grade Kindergarten Worksheets Kindergarten Addition Kindergarten Subtraction PreK Worksheets Preschool Worksheets Color, Trace & Draw Coloring Color by Number Spring Cut and Paste Activities Cut and Paste Letters Cut and Paste Numbers Cut and Paste Shapes Cut and Paste Worksheets Dot to Dot Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-10 Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-20 Dot to Dot – Tracing Dot to Dot – Letter – a-z Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-50 Fruits and Vegetables Modes of Transportation Opposites Preschool Matching Worksheets Scissor Cutting Skills Size – Same and Different Size Comparison Size – Big Bigger Biggest Size – Longest and Shortest Size – Shortest and Tallest Size – Smallest and Biggest Tracing Pre Writing Worksheets Tracing – Line Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Shape Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Picture Tracing Tracing – Picture Tracing – Popular Trace and Draw Tracing – Spiral Tracing Second Grade Second Grade – Popular Third Grade Graphing Graph – Trace and Draw Graphing – Count and Graph Halloween Worksheets Pumpkin Worksheets Letter Alphabet Coloring Letter – Coloring Letter – Mazes Letters – Alphabet Chart Letters – Before and After Letters – Capital Letters Letters -Uppercase Letters Letters – Uppercase and Lowercase Letters -Missing Letters Letters -Small Letters Letters -Lowercase Letters Tracing – Letter Tracing Uppercase and Lowercase Math Addition Addition – 1 Digit Addition – 1 More Addition – 10 more Addition – 2 Digit Addition – 3 Digit Addition – 4 Digit Addition – Add and Match Addition – Add and Multiply Addition – Add Tens Addition – Adding 3 Numbers Addition – Adding 4 Numbers Addition – Basic Addition Facts Addition – Dice Addition – Making 10 Addition – Making 5 Addition – Missing Addend Addition – No Regrouping Addition – Number Line Addition – Picture Addition – Popular Addition – Repeated Addition Addition – Sums up to 10 Addition – Sums up to 20 Addition – Sums up to 30 Addition – Ways to Make a Number Addition – Sums up to 5 Addition Doubles Addition Doubles Plus One Addition Regrouping Addition Sentences Addition/Subtraction Addition/Subtraction – 1 More 1 Less Addition/Subtraction – 10 More 10 Less Algebra Algebraic Reasoning Balancing Equations Equations Pan Balance Problems Brain Teasers Decimal Decimal Addition Decimal Model Decimal Subtraction Dice Worksheets Division Division – Long Division Division – Sharing Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Fraction Fraction Addition Fraction Circles Fraction Circles Template Fraction Model Fraction Subtraction Fractions – Coloring Fractions – Comparing Fractions – Equivalent Fractions – Halves Geometry Polygon Magic Squares Magic Triangles Math Worksheets on Graph Paper Multiplication Multiplication – Basic Facts Multiplication – Cubes Multiplication – Horizontal Multiplication – Popular Multiplication – Quiz Multiplication – Repeated Addition Multiplication – Test Multiplication – Vertical Multiplication Target Circles Multiplication-1 Digit Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 2 Digit Squares – Perfect Squares Times Tables Times Table – 10 Times Table Times Table – 11 Times Table Times Table – 12 Times Table Times Table – 2 Times Table Times Table – 3 Times Table Times Table – 4 Times Table Times Table – 5 Times Table Times Table – 6 Times Table Times Table – 7 Times Table Times Table – 8 Times Table Times Table – 9 Times Table Times Table – Popular Times Table – Times Table Chart Times Tables – Advanced Times Tables 2 -12 – 1 Worksheet Number Number – Comparing Number – More or Less Number – Greater & Smaller Number – Hundreds Number – Ordinal Numbers Number Bonds Number Chart Number Coloring Number Counting Number – Count How Many Number Counting – Dice Numbers – Count and Match Numbers – Before, After, and Between Numbers 1-20 – Before & After Numbers – Even & Odd Numbers – Missing Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-15 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers Numbers – Least to Greatest Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Place Value Numbers – Ten Frames Numbers – Tens and Ones Numbers -Fact Family Numbers 1 – 10 Numbers 1 – 100 Numbers 1 – 20 Numbers 1 – 30 Numbers 1 – 50 Numbers 1 – 15 Numbers 1-120 Part Part Whole Skip Counting Skip Counting – Count by 1000s Skip Counting – Count by 100s Skip Counting – Count by 10s Skip Counting – Count by 2s Skip Counting – Count by 5s Skip Counting – Popular Skip Counting by 2s, 5s, and10s Tracing – Number Tracing Percent Puzzles Regrouping – Addition and Subtraction Shapes Shape – Match Shapes Shape – Mazes Shape Names Shapes – Popular Square Root Subtraction Subtraction – 1 Digit Subtraction – 1 Less Subtraction – 10 Less Subtraction – 2 Digit Subtraction – 3 Digit Subtraction – 4 Digit Subtraction – Missing Minuends Subtraction – Missing Subtrahends Subtraction – No Regrouping Subtraction – Number Line Subtraction – Picture Subtraction – Subtract and Match Subtraction – Subtract Tens Subtraction – Within 10 Subtraction – Within 20 Subtraction – Within 5 Subtraction Regrouping Subtraction Sentences Symmetry Tally Marks Time Time – Clock Face Time – Draw the hands Time – Elapsed Time Time – Elapsed Time Ruler Time – Telling Time Word Problems Addition Word Problems Multiplication Word Problems Subtraction Word Problems Missing Operator Most Popular Math Worksheets Most Popular Preschool and Kindergarten Worksheets Most Popular Worksheets New Worksheets Phonics Phonics – Beginning Sounds Phonics – Ending Sounds Phonics – Middle Sounds Preschool and Kindergarten – Mazes Printable Posters Charts Science Life Cycle Spelling Spelling – Days of the Week Spelling – Months of the Year Spelling – Numbers in Words Spot the difference Theme Worksheets Theme – Animal Theme – Dinosaur Theme – Cloud Theme – Flower Theme – Fruit Theme – Transport Theme – Aeroplane Theme – Car Theme – Rocket Theme – Train Theme – Truck Thinking Skills Analogies Worksheets Picture Analogies Preschool – Connect other half Top Worksheets Uncategorized Writing
4 Digit Subtraction With Regrouping – Borrowing – Five Worksheets
- Divider Lines
- graph paper
- Numbers lined up
- Ones versus Tens Place
- regrouping in subtraction
- regrouping worksheets
- subtraction —
- subtraction regrouping
- subtraction with regrouping
- subtraction worksheets
- Vertical Lines
- visual workbook
3 Digit Subtraction With Regrouping – Borrowing – Five Worksheets
- 3 Digit Borrow Subtraction
Numbers in Words – 1-100 – Write the numbers in words – Five Worksheets
- 10 - ten one
- 100 – one hundred
- 11 - eleven
- 12 - twelve
- 13 - thirteen
- 14 - fourteen
- 15 - fifteen
- 16 - sixteen
- 17 - seventeen
- 18 - eighteen
- 19 - nineteen
- 20 - twenty
- 21 – twenty-one
- 22 – twenty-two
- 23 – twenty-three
- 24 – twenty-four
- 25 – twenty-five
- 26 – twenty-six
- 27 – twenty-seven
- 28 – twenty-eight
- 29 – twenty-nine
- 30 – thirty
- 31 – thirty-one
- 32 – thirty-two
- 33 – thirty-three
- 34 – thirty-four
- 35 – thirty-five
- 36 – thirty-six
- 37 – thirty-seven
- 38 – thirty-eight
- 39 – thirty-nine
- 41 – forty-one
- 42 – forty-two
- 43 – forty-three
- 44 – forty-four
- 45 – forty-five
- 46 – forty-six
- 47 – forty-seven
- 48 – forty-eight
- 49 – forty-nine
- 51 – fifty-one
- 52 – fifty-two
- 53 – fifty-three
- 54 – fifty-four
- 55 – fifty-five
- 56 – fifty-six
- 57 – fifty-seven
- 58 – fifty-eight
- 59 – fifty-nine
- 61 – sixty-one
- 62 – sixty-two
- 63 – sixty-three
- 64 – sixty-four
- 65 – sixty-five
- 66 – sixty-six
- 67 – sixty-seven
- 68 – sixty-eight
- 69 – sixty-nine
- 70 – seventy
- 71 – seventy-one
- 72 – seventy-two
- 73 – seventy-three
- 74 – seventy-four
- 75 – seventy-five
- 76 – seventy-six
- 77 – seventy-seven
- 78 – seventy-eight
- 79 – seventy-nine
- 80 – eighty
- 81 – eighty-one
- 82 – eighty-two
- 83 – eighty-three
- 84 – eighty-four
- 85 – eighty-five
- 86 – eighty-six
- 87 – eighty-seven
- 88 – eighty-eight
- 89 – eighty-nine
- 90 – ninety
- 91 – ninety-one
- 92 – ninety-two
- 93 – ninety-three
- 94 – ninety-four
- 95 – ninety-five
- 96 – ninety-six
- 97 – ninety-seven
- 98 – ninety-eight
- 99 – ninety-nine
- Learn to Read Number Words Worksheets
- number names
- number word
- Number Word Worksheets
- number words
- Number Words Chart
- Number Words Printable
- Number Words Worksheets
- Numbers and Number Words
- Numbers in words
- numbers in words in english
- Read Number Words Worksheets
- spell out numbers
- Word Names for Numbers
- words worksheets
- Write Numbers and Number Words
- Write the numbers in words
- Writing Numbers
- Writing Numbers and Number Words Worksheets
- writing numbers in words
Random Order – Randomly Shuffled – Times Table Shuffled in Random Order – Multiplication Worksheets – Multiply by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12
- Advanced Times Table Timed Drill Worksheet
- circle multiplication
- circle multiplication table
- Drill Worksheet multiplication
- Mixed Times Tables worksheets
- Mixed worksheets
- multiplication circle patterns
- multiplication circles
- multiplication circles template
- multiplication circles worksheet
- Multiplication Facts Worksheets
- multiplication quiz
- multiplication skills with times tables worksheets
- Multiplication Target Circles
- multiplication test
- Multiplication Times Tables Worksheets
- Multiplication wheel
- Multiplication wheels
- Multiplication Worksheets and Printables
- multiplied by
- Practice Multiplication With Times Tables Worksheets
- Random Order
- Randomly Shuffled
- Shuffled in Random Order
- target circle
- Target Circles
- times table
- times table circle patterns
- Times Table Shuffled in Random Order
- times table target circles
- times tables
- times tables exercises on worksheets
- Times Tables worksheets
Pan Balance Problems – One Worksheet
- Algebraic Thinking
- Balance Problems
Solve the equations – 1 worksheet
- addition and subtraction equations
- addition equation
- solve the equations
- solving equations
- subtraction equation
Skip Counting by 100 – Count by 100s – Four Worksheets
- Count by 100s
- first grade 1st grade
- first grade worksheets
- Grade 2 skip counting worksheets
- skip counting
- Skip Counting by 100
- skip counting worksheets
Skip Counting by 3 – Count by 3s – Three Worksheets
- Count by 3s
- first grade
- Skip Counting by 3
Division Worksheets – Six Worksheets
- 2Digit by1Digit
- no remainder
Division Worksheets – 3 Worksheets
Division Worksheets – One Worksheet
4 Digit Subtraction – No Regrouping – Three Worksheets
- 4 Digit Subtraction
- Avoid Confusion
- no regrouping
3 Digit Subtraction – No Regrouping – Three Worksheets
- 3 Digit Subtraction
- three digit
3 Digit Borrow Subtraction – Regrouping – 4 Worksheets
3 Digit Addition With Regrouping – Carrying – 5 Worksheets
- 3 Digit Addition With Regrouping
- With Regrouping
Greater Number – 1 Worksheet
- Kindergarten Worksheets
- Number – Greater
- Numbers 1 – 100
Comparing Numbers – 1 Worksheet
- Greater & Smaller
- Number – Comparing
- Numbers 1-10
Even or Odd – One Worksheet
- even or odd
- Multiplication – Horizontal
- Multiplication Basic Facts
- Times Table – 10 Times Table
- Times Table – 11 Times Table
- Times Table – 12 Times Table
- Times Table – 2 Times Table
- Times Table – 3 Times Table
- Times Table – 4 Times Table
- Times Table – 5 Times Table
- Times Table – 6 Times Table
- Times Table – 7 Times Table
- Times Table – 8 Times Table
- Times Table – 9 Times Table
- Times Table – Times Table Chart
- Times Tables 2 -12 – 1 Worksheet
Times Table Chart – 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12
- 1 Worksheet
- Printable Posters
- times table chart
- Times Tables 2 -12
Times Table Worksheet – 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9
- Times Table Worksheet - 2
Times Table Chart – 2 & 3
Times Table Chart – 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9
Multiplication – Add and Multiply – Repeated Addition -One Worksheet
- add and multiply
- arrays and repeated addition
- multiplication as repeated addition
- Multiplication as Repeated Addition - Repeated Addition Arrays - Arrays and Repeated Addition
- Multiplication as Repeated Addition Worksheets
- multiplication facts
- Multiplication Models Worksheets
- repeated addition
- repeated addition and multiplication
- repeated addition arrays
- repeated addition equation
- repeated addition example
- Repeated Addition Multiplication
- Repeated Addition Worksheets
Multiplication – 6 Worksheets
- timed drills
Scroll to Top
- Number charts
- Skip Counting
- Place Value
- Number Lines
- Word Problems
- Comparing Numbers
- Ordering Numbers
- Odd and Even
- Prime and Composite
- Roman Numerals
- Ordinal Numbers
- In and Out Boxes
- Number System Conversions
- More Number Sense Worksheets
- Size Comparison
- Measuring Length
- Metric Unit Conversion
- Customary Unit Conversion
- More Measurement Worksheets
- Writing Checks
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Tally Marks
- Mean, Median, Mode, Range
- Mean Absolute Deviation
- Stem-and-leaf Plot
- Box-and-whisker Plot
- Permutation and Combination
- Venn Diagram
- More Statistics Worksheets
- Shapes - 2D
- Shapes - 3D
- Lines, Rays and Line Segments
- Points, Lines and Planes
- Ordered Pairs
- Midpoint Formula
- Distance Formula
- Parallel, Perpendicular and Intersecting Lines
- Scale Factor
- Surface Area
- Pythagorean Theorem
- More Geometry Worksheets
- Converting between Fractions and Decimals
- Significant Figures
- Convert between Fractions, Decimals, and Percents
- Direct and Inverse Variation
- Order of Operations
- Squaring Numbers
- Square Roots
- Scientific Notations
- Speed, Distance, and Time
- Absolute Value
- More Pre-Algebra Worksheets
- Translating Algebraic Phrases
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions
- Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
- Algebraic Identities
- Quadratic Equations
- Systems of Equations
- Sequence and Series
- Complex Numbers
- More Algebra Worksheets
- Math Workbooks
- English Language Arts
- Summer Review Packets
- Social Studies
- Holidays and Events
3rd Grade Math Worksheets
Teeming with adequate practice materials, the printable 3rd grade math worksheets with answer keys should be your pick if developing an understanding of multiplication and division within 100, using place value to round numbers, working with fractions, solving problems involving measurement and estimation of intervals of time, liquid volumes, and masses of objects, getting acquainted with the concepts of area and perimeter, representing and interpreting data and the like are on your mind. Count on our free grade 3 math worksheets to kick start your journey!
Select Grade 3 Math Worksheets by Topic
Explore 5,200+ Third Grade Math Worksheets
Adding with Base Ten Blocks
Use the two foundational concepts, base ten blocks and place value to add 3-digit numbers. Count the unit blocks, rods, and flats, regrouping wherever required to add the 3-digit numbers.
Multiplication Using Pictures
Kids frame the multiplication equation as they count the items in a group, and multiply it with the indicated number of groups to find the product in these 3rd grade math worksheet pdfs.
Recognizing Patterns on Number Lines | Easy
Look at the number of hops, their directions, and the numbers they skip on the number line. Identifying the recurring pattern and describing it too, is all you need to do!
Writing the Number Words
Catch up on determining the place value of each digit, focusing on the thousands, ten-thousands, hundred-thousands with, our printable grade 3 math worksheets, and write the number words.
Rounding 2-Digit Numbers Using Number Lines
Plot the specified two-digit number on the number line and examine which multiple of 10 it is closer to and round up or round down the number to the nearest ten accordingly.
Missing Fractions on Number Lines
Analyze the intervals on each number line presented in these 3rd grade math worksheet pdfs, deduct the underlying pattern, and write the missing proper fractions with like denominators.
Estimating Capacity | Customary Units
How much liquid can each of the containers hold? Estimate and choose the correct capacity measurement in customary units after assessing the capacity of the everyday object.
Telling Time | 1-Minute Increments
Let the timekeepers of grade 3 inspect the hour hand and the minute hand on each analog clock in these printable math worksheets and write the time to the nearest minute.
Coloring the Coins to Show the Amount
Take the kids on a shopping spree and get them to read the price tags on the items. All they need to do is color an equivalent number of coins that would be required to buy each item.
Tally | Spinner Board
With interesting spinner boards, this batch of 3rd grade math pdf worksheets is sure to go down a storm. Kids spin the paper clip, and record the count of animals and insects on the tally chart.
Count Unit Squares to Find the Area
Deliberate practice in determining the area is the objective of these worksheets. Let kids count the unit squares in the shaded portion of the grid to compute the area of the given shape.
Grade 3 kids observe the attributes of each 4-sided figure in our printable math worksheets and gauge the length of its sides, figure out the congruent sides, and name the quadrilaterals.
Adding 3-Digit and 2-Digit Numbers Without Regrouping
You can't go wrong with this addition drill, if you are in the groove. With repeated exposure, kids accurately add 3-digit and 2-digit numbers without regrouping in a jiffy.
Multiplying Whole Numbers up to 10
Get kids flexing their brains, working their way through our 3rd grade math worksheet pdfs implementing the multiplication tables 1 to 10, and solving a few real-life word problems too.
Recognizing Patterns on Number Lines | Moderate
Examine the hops on the number line that have both positive and negative numbers as intervals, figure out the terms, and the operation: addition or subtraction, and describe the pattern.
Become a Member
Copyright © 2023 - Math Worksheets 4 Kids
Members have exclusive facilities to download an individual worksheet, or an entire level.
- Teacher How To's
- How It works
- All Worksheets
- Math Worksheets
- ELA Worksheets
3rd Grade Worksheets
Explore interactive worksheets for 3rd graders online and help your child master the concepts of mathematics and ELA with ease. These engaging worksheets will make your 3rd grader's learning routine delightful and exciting with interesting activities for math and ELA. Get started now!
- Lesson Plans
- Number Sense (121)
- Number Representation (4)
- Represent Numbers Using Place Value Blocks (3)
- Compare and Order Numbers (23)
- Compare Numbers (21)
- Compare Numbers within 20 (2)
- Compare Numbers within 100 (16)
- Compare 3-Digit Numbers (1)
- Compare Multi-Digit Numbers (1)
- Order Numbers (2)
- Order 3-Digit Numbers (2)
- Even and Odd Numbers (24)
- Place Value (53)
- Read and Write Numbers (13)
- Place Value Chart (4)
- 3-Digit Numbers on Place Value Chart (4)
- Round Numbers (16)
- Round Numbers to the Nearest 10 (9)
- Round Numbers to the Nearest 100 (6)
- Addition (154)
- Model Addition (3)
- Addition Properties (2)
- Commutative Property of Addition (2)
- Add Using Models (3)
- Addition Strategies (47)
- Addition Strategies within 20 (10)
- Make 10 Strategy (6)
- Add Three Whole Numbers (3)
- Addition Strategies within 100 (12)
- Add using multiples of 10 (7)
- Addition Strategies within 1000 (25)
- Add using multiples of 100 (18)
- Addition Facts (6)
- Fluently Add within 20 (6)
- Equal Expressions (2)
- Addition Without Regrouping (39)
- Add within 100 without Regrouping (1)
- Add within 1000 without Regrouping (38)
- Add 3-digit number to 1-digit (4)
- Add 3-digit number to 2-digit (12)
- Add two 3-digit numbers (22)
- Addition With Regrouping (41)
- Add within 100 with Regrouping (17)
- Add within 1000 with Regrouping (24)
- Regroup ones and add (4)
- Regroup ones and tens and add (2)
- Subtraction (163)
- Model Subtraction (4)
- Subtract using Models (7)
- Subtraction Strategies (41)
- Subtraction Strategies within 20 (4)
- Subtraction Strategies within 100 (19)
- Subtract using multiples of 10 (6)
- Subtraction Strategies within 1000 (18)
- Subtract using multiples of 100 (11)
- Subtraction Facts (6)
- Fluently Subtract within 20 (6)
- Equal Expressions in Subtraction (2)
- Subtraction Without Regrouping (45)
- Subtract within 100 without Regrouping (3)
- Subtract Multiples of 10 (2)
- Subtract within 1000 without Regrouping (42)
- Subtraction With Regrouping (41)
- Subtract within 100 with Regrouping (13)
- Subtract within 1000 with Regrouping (28)
- Multiplication (247)
- Equal Groups (14)
- Multiplication Sentences (43)
- Repeated Addition to Multiply (5)
- Multi-digit Multiplication (3)
- Multiply 2-digit by 1-digit Numbers (3)
- Multiplication Properties (44)
- Associative Property (2)
- Commutative Property (7)
- Distributive Property (27)
- Multiply by 0 and 1 (3)
- Estimate Products (4)
- Multiply by multiples of 10 (9)
- Times Tables (61)
- Multiplication Facts (61)
- Multiplication Facts of 2 (8)
- Multiplication Facts of 3 (7)
- Multiplication Facts of 4 (8)
- Multiplication Facts of 5 (7)
- Multiplication Facts of 6 (8)
- Multiplication Facts of 7 (9)
- Multiplication Facts of 8 (9)
- Multiplication Facts of 9 (9)
- Multiplication Facts of 10 (6)
- Division (97)
- Division Facts (12)
- Division Facts of 2 (1)
- Division Facts of 3 (2)
- Division Facts of 4 (1)
- Division Facts of 5 (1)
- Division Facts of 6 (1)
- Division Facts of 7 (1)
- Division Facts of 8 (1)
- Division Facts of 9 (1)
- Division Facts of 10 (1)
- Divide on a Number Line (2)
- Long Division (8)
- Divide 2-digit by 1-digit Numbers (8)
- Estimate Quotients (19)
- Fractions (115)
- Identify Fractions (14)
- Identify fractions using models (7)
- Identify fractions on the number line (2)
- Represent Fractions (19)
- Represent fractions on the number line (1)
- Mark fractions on the number line (1)
- Represent fractions using models (4)
- Compare Fractions (13)
- Compare fractions using visual models (5)
- Compare fractions using number lines (2)
- Compare fractions without visual models (6)
- Order Fractions (2)
- Order fractions using visual models (1)
- Order fractions without visual models (1)
- Equivalent Fractions (21)
- Equivalent fractions using models (7)
- Equivalent fractions using number lines (7)
- Equivalent fractions without visual models (7)
- Identify equivalent fractions (2)
- Convert Fractions (3)
- Mixed Numbers as Fractions (3)
- Fractions Operations (5)
- Add and Subtract Fractions (4)
- Subtract Fractions (4)
- Subtract fractions using models (2)
- Subtract like fractions (4)
- Add and Subtract mixed numbers (1)
- Add mixed numbers (1)
- Add two mixed numbers (1)
- Decimals (20)
- Read and Write Decimals (2)
- Decimals Expanded Form (2)
- Compose Decimals (2)
- Compare and Order Decimals (3)
- Compare decimals (3)
- Compare decimals using models (3)
- Compare using decimal grids (2)
- Compare using decimal number lines (1)
- Equivalent Decimals (3)
- Geometry (17)
- 2d Shapes (7)
- Identify polygons (1)
- Attributes of 2D shapes (3)
- Partition 2D Shapes (3)
- Partition into equal parts (3)
- Measurement (6)
- Measure Lengths (6)
- Measure Lengths using the ruler (6)
- Analog Clock (2)
- Set time (2)
- Time in Quarter Hours (3)
- Time to the Nearest 5 Minutes (7)
- Counting Money (19)
- Algebra (9)
- Factors and Multiples (9)
- Multiples (9)
- Word Problems (76)
- Addition and Subtraction Word Problems (25)
- Addition Word Problems (4)
- Addition Word Problems within 100 (2)
- Add to Compare Word Problems (2)
- Subtraction Word Problems (5)
- Subtraction Word Problems within 20 (1)
- Subtraction Word Problems within 100 (4)
- Subtract to Compare Word Problems (4)
- Multiplication and Division Word Problems (29)
- Multiplication Word Problems (18)
- Division Word Problems (11)
- Multi-step Word Problems (23)
- Reading (86)
- Reading Skills (86)
- Cause and Effect (4)
- Inference (3)
- Identify the Main Idea (8)
- Prediction (5)
- Sequencing (7)
- Story Elements (6)
- Authors Purpose (3)
- Compare and Contrast (4)
- Ask and Answer Questions (4)
- Point of View (3)
- Comprehension (13)
- Character Analysis (8)
- Reality and Fantasy (4)
- Using Illustrations (4)
- Using Text Features (3)
- Context Clues (4)
- Evaluating Authors Argument and Evidence (3)
- Grammar (80)
- Adverbs and Adjectives (13)
- Nouns and Pronouns (24)
- Pronouns (1)
- Parts of Speech (8)
- Prepositions and Conjunctions (11)
- Prepositions (2)
- Punctuation (7)
- Sentences (2)
- Verbs and Tenses (19)
- Article A An The (1)
- Spelling (12)
- Common Misspellings (4)
- Unscramble (8)
- Vocabulary (38)
- Affixes (4)
- Commonly Confused Words (2)
- Compound Words (9)
- Figures of Speech (4)
- Similes and Metaphors (4)
- Synonyms and Antonyms (10)
- Word Puzzles (9)
Number Sense Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Represent the Number Using Base 10 Blocks Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by representing the number using base 10 blocks.
Even Numbers Within 50 Worksheet
A worksheet designed to help students identify and mark all the even numbers within the range of 50.
Complete the Sentences Using the Bar Model Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by completing the given sentences using bar models.
Identify the Number Shown Using Base 10 Blocks Worksheet
This downloadable worksheet will help you identify the number shown using base 10 blocks.
Addition Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Complete the Sentences Using Bar Model Worksheet
Use this printable worksheet to complete the sentences using bar models.
Complete the Model for the Given Problem Worksheet
This downloadable worksheet will help you complete the model for the given problem.
Complete the Statements Using Addition Sentence Worksheet
Print this worksheet to complete the statements using addition sentences like a math legend!
Commutative Property of Addition Worksheet
Reinforce math concepts by practicing the commutative property of addition.
Subtraction Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Odd Result in Addition and Subtraction Expressions Within 20 Worksheet
Identify and mark arithmetic expressions within 20 that yield odd results in this worksheet.
Represent the Given Problem Using Bar Model Worksheet
Help your child revise number sense by representing the given problem using bar models.
Complete the Statements Using Subtraction Sentence Worksheet
Solidify your math skills by practicing to complete the statements using subtraction sentences.
Subtract Multiples of 10 using Base 10 Blocks Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to subtract multiples of 10 using base 10 blocks.
Multiplication Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Find the Multiplication Expression Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to find the multiplication expression.
Describing Equal Groups Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by practicing to describe equal groups.
Rows and Columns Worksheet
Print this worksheet to practice rows and columns like a math legend!
Solve Using Repeated Addition Worksheet
Help your child revise multiplication by solving using repeated addition.
Division Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Know Your Words Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to practice words related to division.
Solve the Division Facts Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to solve the division facts.
Solve Equal Grouping Scenarios Using Number Line Worksheet
Kids must solve equal grouping scenarios using the number line in this worksheet.
Use Patterns of Zero to Divide Worksheet
Use patterns of zero to divide to strengthen your math skills.
Fractions Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Representing the Whole Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by practicing to represent the whole.
Write Fraction for Each Part Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to write the fraction for each part.
Compare the Fractions Worksheet
Learners must compare the fractions to enhance their math skills.
Shade to Order Fractions Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will have to shade to order fractions.
Decimals Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Add Decimal Fractions to Write Decimal Number Worksheet
Dive into this worksheet by practicing to add decimal fractions to write decimal numbers.
Decimal Fractions to Decimal Numbers Worksheet
Assess your math skills by converting decimal fractions into decimal numbers in this worksheet.
Use Models to Compare Decimals Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by practicing to use models to compare decimals.
Equivalent Decimals Worksheet
Be on your way to become a mathematician by practicing equivalent decimals.
Geometry Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Shapes and their Attributes Worksheet
Help your child revise geometry by practicing shapes and their attributes.
Identify Pentagons and Hexagons Worksheet
Learn geometry at the speed of lightning by practicing to identify pentagons and hexagons.
Draw a Shape Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to draw a shape.
Count Sides and Angles Worksheet
Pack your math practice time with fun by counting sides and angles.
Measurement Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Identify the Unit of Measurement Worksheet
Reinforce math concepts by practicing to identify the unit of measurement.
Measuring Lengths of Objects Worksheet
Use this printable worksheet to measure lengths of objects to strengthen your math skills.
Measure Lengths of Objects Worksheet
Focus on core math skills with this fun worksheet by solving to measure the lengths of objects.
Measure Length Using Ruler Worksheet
Solidify your math skills by practicing to measure the length using rulers.
Time Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Set time on the Clock Worksheet
This downloadable worksheet is designed to practice setting time on the clock.
Set Time on Analog Clock Worksheet
Print this worksheet to set time on an analog clock like a math legend!
Quarters and Half Past on Analog clock Worksheet
Learners must practice 'quarters' and 'half past' on an analog clock to enhance their math skills.
Tell Time to the Nearest 5 Minutes Worksheet
Reveal the secrets of math wizardry by practicing to tell the time to the nearest 5 minutes.
Money Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Money and Amounts Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by solving problems with money and amounts.
Identify the Coin Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to identify the coin.
Identify the Bills Worksheet
Boost your ability to identify the bills by printing this playful worksheet.
Guess the Costlier Item Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by guessing the costlier item.
Algebra Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Multiples of 7 Worksheet
A worksheet designed to help students identify and mark all the multiples of the number 7.
Multiples of 6 Worksheet
A worksheet designed to help students identify and highlight all the multiples of 6.
Multiples of 10 Worksheet
A worksheet designed to help students identify and highlight all the multiples of 10.
Multiples of 2 Worksheet
A worksheet designed to help students identify and mark all the multiples of the number 2.
Word Problems Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Solving Mystery Problems on Same Operation Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by solving mystery problems on the same operation.
Solve Two-Step Word Problems on Same Operation Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by solving two-step word problems on the same operation.
Solve Two-Step Story Problems on Same Operation Worksheet
Assess your math skills by solving two-step story problems on the same operation.
Make a Model to Multiply Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by practicing to make a model to multiply.
Reading Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Identify the Cause and Effect Worksheet
Dive into cause and effect analysis with our engaging worksheet. Gain insights into interconnected events and improve comprehension. Explore our resources now!
Lets Link the Cause and Effect Worksheet
Understand the impact of events with our engaging cause and effect worksheet. Start learning today!
Find Cause and Effect with Pictures Worksheet
Enhance comprehension with our picture-based cause and effect worksheet. Explore the relationship between events through visual cues for improved understanding.
Pick Out the Cause Worksheet
Strengthen comprehension skills with our engaging worksheet. Explore cause and effect relationships for enhanced critical thinking and analytical abilities.
Grammar Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Halloween Nouns and Adjectives Worksheet
Practice the superpower of Halloween Nouns and Adjectives with this ELA worksheet.
Your Thanksgiving Coloring Sheet Worksheet
Master language arts by practicing Your Thanksgiving Coloring Sheet.
Color by Word Worksheet
Identify and color in the "Sight Word Spectacular: Identify and Color Worksheet."
Christmas Abundance Worksheet
Experience the joy of giving with the Christmas Abundance Worksheet!
Spelling Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Turkey or Turkie? Worksheet
This ELA worksheet will fill your child with zest by practicing Turkey or Turkie?.
Bring Out Your Winter Clothes Worksheet
Prepare for Winter with 'Bring Out Your Winter Clothes Worksheet.'
Christmas Unscramble Worksheet
Dive into the 'Festive Word Jumble' Worksheet & unravel Christmas words. A delightful way to master festive vocabulary!
New Year Spelling Bash Worksheet
Enhance your linguistic skills by New Year Spelling Bash with this worksheet.
Vocabulary Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Compound Word Snowfall Worksheet
Experience a flurry of vocabulary magic with winter-themed compound words in this worksheet.
‘Tis Time for Affixes Worksheet
Enjoy the marvel of ‘Tis Time for Affixes with this printable ELA worksheet.
Summer Word Search: Homophones
Boost language skills with this engaging, printable worksheet focused on spotting homophones in the word search!
Winter Similes Worksheet
Spark an interest in language in your child by practicing Winter Similes.
All 3rd Grade Worksheets
Simplify Addition Sentence Worksheet
Be on your way to become a mathematician by practicing to simplify addition sentences.
Adding 3 Numbers Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to practice adding 3 numbers.
Subtract Using Number Bonds of 10 Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to subtract using number bonds of 10.
Represent Equal Grouping as Division Worksheet
Boost your ability to represent equal grouping as division by printing this playful worksheet.
Equal Parts or Not Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by practicing the concept of equal parts.
Identify the Decimal Fractions Worksheet
Learn fractions at the speed of lightning by practicing to identify decimal fractions.
Write Time in Digital Format Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by practicing to write time in the digital format.
Simplify Subtraction Sentence Worksheet
Reinforce math concepts by practicing to simplify subtraction sentence.
Finding Double of Numbers From 1 to 5 Worksheet
Solidify your math skills by finding the double of numbers from 1 to 5.
Form Math Equations Using Bar Model Worksheet
Use this printable worksheet to form math equations using bar models to strengthen your math skills.
Representing Equal Groups Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to practice representing equal groups.
Division Sentence for Equal Groups Worksheet
Assess your math skills by practicing division sentences for equal groups in this worksheet.
Represent Using Fractions Worksheet
Print this worksheet to practice representing using fractions like a math legend!
Represent Decimals Worksheet
This downloadable worksheet is designed to practice representing decimals.
Read Time on Analog Clock Worksheet
Enhance your math skills with this fun worksheet by learning to read the time on an analog clock.
The Merry Adjectives of Christmas Worksheet
Become more versatile in English by practicing The Merry Adjectives of Christmas.
Christmas Affix Hunt Worksheet
Unwrap the magic of words with the Christmas Affix Hunt Worksheet!
Identify the Number Shown by Base Ten Blocks Worksheet
Pack your math practice time with fun by identifying the number shown by base ten blocks.
Doubles Facts From 6 to 10 Worksheet
Make math learning a joyride by practicing doubles facts from 6 to 10.
Represent Given Situation into a Bar Model Worksheet
Focus on core math skills by representing the given situation into a bar model.
Complete the Division Sentence Worksheet
Pack your math practice time with fun by completing the division sentence.
Represent the Shaded Part Worksheet
Use this printable worksheet to represent the shaded part to strengthen your math skills.
Represent Decimal Fractions as Decimal Number Worksheet
Combine math learning with adventure by representing decimal fractions as decimal numbers.
Write Time using O'Clock Worksheet
Reinforce math concepts by practicing to write the time using "O'Clock".
Christmas Descriptions Galore Worksheet
Dive into festive details with the Christmas Descriptions Galore Worksheet!
Christmas Mix-up Worksheet
The "Christmas Mix-Up" ELA worksheet offers a festive narrative, enhancing reading comprehension & vocabulary skills.
New Words For A New Year Worksheet
Spark an interest in language in your child by practicing New Words For A New Year.
Make a Number Using Base Ten Blocks Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to make a number using base ten blocks.
Complete Doubles Facts Worksheet
Assess your math skills by completing doubles facts in this worksheet.
Real-Life Scenarios as Subtraction Sentence Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to practice real-life scenarios as subtraction sentences.
Your one stop solution for all grade learning needs.
Free Printable Themes Worksheets for 3rd Grade
Explore a vast collection of Free Printable Reading & Writing Themes worksheets, tailored for Grade 3 students. Dive into the world of themes and enhance your students' learning experience with Quizizz's curated resources.
Explore Themes Worksheets by Grades
Explore Other Subject Worksheets for grade 3
- Social studies
- Social emotional
- Foreign language
- Reading & Writing
Explore printable Themes worksheets for 3rd Grade
Themes worksheets for Grade 3 are essential tools for teachers to help their students develop strong reading and writing skills. These worksheets focus on various themes, allowing students to explore different topics while practicing their reading comprehension strategies. By incorporating these worksheets into their lesson plans, teachers can ensure that their students are engaged and challenged, ultimately leading to improved overall literacy. Grade 3 reading and writing worksheets cover a wide range of topics, from classic literature to contemporary issues, ensuring that students are exposed to diverse perspectives and ideas. By utilizing these resources, teachers can create a dynamic and enriching learning environment that fosters a love for reading and writing in their Grade 3 students.
Quizizz is an excellent platform for teachers to supplement their use of themes worksheets for Grade 3 with interactive quizzes and engaging activities. This platform offers a variety of reading comprehension strategies and resources that can be easily integrated into lesson plans, providing students with a well-rounded and comprehensive learning experience. In addition to worksheets, Quizizz offers customizable quizzes, flashcards, and other resources that can be tailored to meet the specific needs of Grade 3 students. By incorporating Quizizz into their teaching strategies, teachers can ensure that their students are not only developing strong reading and writing skills but also enjoying the learning process. This combination of fun and educational content makes Quizizz an invaluable tool for teachers looking to enhance their Grade 3 reading and writing curriculum.
Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Social skills
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Vocabulary cards
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
- Math by topic
Download & Print Only $4.70
Data & Graphing Worksheets
Collecting and analyzing data.
Our data and graphing worksheets include data collection, tallies, pictographs, bar charts, line plots, line graphs, circle graphs, venn diagrams and introductory probability and statistics.
Choose your grade / topic:
Kindergarten graphing worksheets.
Grade 1 data and graphing worksheets
Grade 2 data and graphing worksheets
Grade 3 data & graphing worksheets
Grade 4 data & graphing worksheets
Grade 5 data & graphing worksheets
- Reading bar charts
- Sorting objects and creating a bar graph
Grade 1 data & graphing worksheets
- Sorting and counting
- Tally marks to / from numbers
- Counting items with tally marks
Grade 2 data & graphing worksheets
- Sorting & counting (4 groups)
- Counting & grouping with tallies
- Displaying data with pictographs
- Create & analyze bar graphs
- Venn diagrams
- Line graphs
- Data collection
Grade 3 data & graphing worksheets
- Graphing tally counts
- Create & graph randomized data
- Scaled pictographs
- Scaled bar graphs
- Making and interpreting line plots
- Circle graphs (with / without fractions)
- Data collection and display
- Venn diagrams (double and triple)
- Scaling and labelling graphs
- Comparing scaled pictographs
- Line plots with fractions
- 3 set Venn diagrams
- Pie graphs with fractions
Grade 5 data and graphing worksheets
- Double bar graphs
- Double line graphs
- Line plots and circle graphs with fractions
- Simple probability
- Range and mode
- Mean, median and mode
Sample data & graphing worksheet
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?